<Buzz off> Long Live the Queen (Aoda) PP-F2

Hidden watched as the battle unfolded in front of her. Aereth fought hard against the other wasp as she held lead damage on her own target. She figured, that perhaps Aoda might have been able to finish it off, but perhaps she should have known. Aoda was quite low leveled, and could not be counted upon much at the moment for combat. 'Alright, I will just finish the job by myself' She darted in, moving quick enough the queen had absolutely no chance of being able to find her AND hit her. Hidden switched angles once more before striking her target. The queen fell, pixelating upon contact with the ground. She had not needed the help of these two, but it would have been rather rude to just flat out say no. 'You have done it several times, why pardon him? Have you gone soft?' her mind asked her. She shook the negative thoughts out of her head and watched Aereth rage on with his own battle. 

Spoiler

80080 BD:4 CD:2 LD:9 MD:1

Party:

[H: WK: 1, WQ: 0] Aoda: 20/20 | Energy: 0/2 | DMG: 2
[H: WK: 0, WQ: 2] Hidden: 320/320 HP | 26/32 EN | DMG: 7 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 3 

[H: WK: 2, WQ: 0] @Aereth579/640 HP | Energy: 53/64 EN | DMG: 12 | MIT: 36 | EVA: 1 | 16 Damage to opponent on a non critical hit
     BD:4+3=Hit!   Sword Art used: Round Accel (2*1 ~ 2 EN) 27-2+1=26 EN
DMG: 7(Base) * (2*1) = 14 DMG

Enemies

Wasp King: 140/320 | DMG: 96 | Paralyze [0/1] Bleed [2/2]
Wasp Queen: 0/50 HP | DMG: 20
    MD:1-3= miss

Edited by Hidden

OOC: @Hidden do you want to continue the thread, or you wanna call it a day?

After hearing the scattering noise of pixels not far away from him, Aereth smirked and focused back on his own battle. Hidden had successfully slain the Wasp Queen and thus completed the quest for all of them. Now the only thing that was left, was the stupid wasp king at hand.

Aoda had decided to join Aereth in his fight against wasp king. He slashed at it, and did practically no damage at all. But fortunately the wasp seemed to be distracted for the moment. Taking the opportunity, Aereth also charged at the mob with a sword art at ready, and leaped into the air. He glided through the air, and as soon as he was in range of the beast severed the head of the huge nope from the rest of its body. With that, the king also scattered into little polygons and the battle was over. He then walked over to Aoda and tossed the perfect weapon the wasp king from before dropped to the man. "Here, you can have this. I won't be needing it as much as you do.

ID# 80111 results:

Battle: 3+3 HIT
Damage: 12*11 = 132 DMG

MOB: 6-3 MISS

MOB Loot Roll:
ID# 80113 results:
Craft: 6
Loot: 15+2

Col: +320 Col to every player
Materials: +1 Material to every player

Party:

[H: WK: 1, WQ: 0] Aoda: 20/20 | Energy: 0/2 | DMG: 2
[H: WK: 0, WQ: 2] Hidden: 320/320 HP | 26/32 EN | DMG: 7 | MIT: 0 | EVA: 3 

[H: WK: 2, WQ: 0] Aereth: 579/640 HP | Energy: 53/64 EN | DMG: 12 | MIT: 36 | EVA: 1 | 16 Damage to opponent on a non critical hit

Enemies

Wasp King: 0/320 | DMG: 96 | Bleed [0/2] DEAD

LOOT:
Col: 800 Col
Materials: 1

Hidden watched as Aereth moved in, slicing the wasp and finishing it it. She smiled darkly and said, "Good job Aereth. For a scout, you do good damage" The man sent her col for rewards, and also gave Aoda the perfect weapon for before. She mused over this for a moment before looking at the two. "You both have been... uh fine partners. It was a little rough at first, but things turned out the way they were supposed to" She stepped back from the party and in fact, dissolved her part of it. "Aoda. You are a good player, with a belief that is pure I believe. Keep going forward, becoming stronger, and don't be so reckless charging into battles with people you don't know. Especially when you meet someone on the streets and ask them to help you with a quest" She looked at Aereth and her gaze pondered there for a minute. 

"Aereth... I believe we shall be seeing eachother again soon. I just have a feeling, that our relations are a bit closer than I or you may think" It was an assumption, but he was in the CA. She would probably be known by the CA sooner or later. Hikoru knew exactly who she was. Hikoru, probably had also guessed she was with Sey by now. She smiled at the two before she turned. She allowed herself to crouch and dart forward, the game procuring shadows to procure vision of her from all except the ones with better sight. 

REWARDS!

All Players receive
4 SP
453 Col
1 T1 Material

Hidden specifically receives
Matriarch Stinger - Last Hit Drop on boss

Aoda Specifically receives:
3 T1 Materials
An extra 480 Col ~ 933 Col total

Aereth Specifically receives: 
An extra 480 Col - 933 Total