Scouting the 20 Floor Labyrinth

Just a few days ago, I and the master of shadows had been out to save a village from floating bombs. For the two highlvled players we was, it have been pretty easy and we have come out of there with our lives intact. I have known this man for awhile, but I did wanted to get to know the the player that my most valuable friend had been together with up until recently. After she had killed his friend.

Both me and Hikoru was overleveled frontliners that have been in several boss fights. But now it have been awhile since the last one. The reason to that is that now we need to find map fragments in the labyrinth so we can complete the map. But there is no one that is doing it at the moment. So me and Hikoru had decided to get started.

As I exited the warp portal in Inti I stopped a few meters out of it. This was my second time ever being up here on floor twenty. Last time I had just headed towards location of a field boss to get it over with as quik as possible. But now I decided to take my time like back in the old days. I took a deep breath as I walked over to a bench with good view over the plaza so I had a lot to look at while waiting for my party member as I opened a bottle and let the potion flow down thru my throath.

Potion of vicious dragon fang used (77392). +6 dmg

@Hikoru

Hikoru appeared on the highest floor they at at the time, floor 20. He had been here to scout for the Labyrinth, and fight the Guardian of the entrance, so when Zandra asked him to go and look for Map Fragments, he was more than happy to come along. He quietly appeared from the teleporter and took as step off of it, then stretched his legs and arms as he prepared for the run in the Labyrinth. They hadn't seen something like this before, so he wasn't sure what to expect. He saw her sitting on a nearby bench, and made his way over to Zandra slowly. He appeared before her and gave a nod

"Zandra, long time no see." He said with a sigh and kept himself limbered up. Nothing stupid, just stretching his arms and preparing for the worst. He would need to be ready to move and attack, because he had a feeling that the place would be infested with Monsters, and even though Zandra could easily finish off the creatures if she was strong enough, he wasn't sure how easily he could finish them off if she fell short of doing it. He pulled up his cowl and gave her a nod "Let's get moving. No time to waste." He said with a small chuckle, remembering their last mission together.

It didn’t took long before Hikoru as well step out of the teleportation gate. I put on a smile on my lips and walked over to him. ‘’Heya there Hik. Not hat long time ago. We did that quest in the village.’’ I took a pause and thougth of the event when we fought tons of bombs. ‘’Or nevermind. It actually was ahile ago. Guess I have to be more active with other players.’’ I said. Then he suggested to not waste any time. I nodded as I started swiping thru my floating menues. ‘’But first, we should have a buff or two.’’ Next moment a red potion materialized in my hand and I stretched it over to him. ‘’I brewed this yeaterday. Have already taken one for myself, but I guess you would want one as well. And I would feel better if my team-mate can actually deal some damage to the enemies in the labyrinth.’’ I said, winked and stretched out my tongue at him.

Potion of vicious dragon fang (77397) handed over to @Hikoru

Hikoru nodded with a small chuckle as she said that she needed to be active more, and he had to agree. He was starting to catch up to her, and quite a lot of other front-liners that he had come to know, something that he hadn't expected to happen for quite some time. He had anticipated that he should be Grand-mastering Shadowed Path by the time he hits level sixty. He was excited and knew that only grinding and adventures would bring him the experience that he needed. He turned when Zandra handed him a potion, and he took it gratefully, giving a nod and chugging the potion until it was gone, then the bottle pixelated into nothing. He gave a sigh and smiled

"There, might actually hurt these things now." He said with a laugh. He hoped things would go well and they could get a few map fragments, and be a step closer into fighting this floor's boss. He stretched his neck, feeling it crack in a few places as he started towards the Labyrinth entrance, an area he had memorized from his time in both scouting for it and fighting the boss. @Zandra

+6 Damage from Potion (Base 19 Damage)

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at Hikoru while the red liquid ran down his throath. A curious look on my face to see his reaction. "So, how do you feel?" I asked as I grinned that showed my teeths. There main effect from this potion second to the buff. The teeths had turned sharper and pointer. Actually sharp enough to rip flesh from bones. As I waited for his answer I started swiping thru my inventory. A couple of moments later I held a banner in my hands. "Hahaha, now its time to enter the dungeon. The dungeon that will take us to the next floor. The dungeon that will give us plaenty of kills. The dungeon where we will slay tons of foes!" I said with a strong voice to no one specific. A red shine surronded me and Hikoru and boosted our damage a little more."There, now we will gain alot of nice col loot from them too, hopefully."

Banner of leadership used. (2/3)->(1/3) charges left. +2 dmg to Zandra and @Hikoru

Hikoru listened to her for a moment, and he noticed that his jaw did feel a bit tight. He felt it, and sure enough he had sharp teeth, much sharper than his own dagger. He pulled up a mirror, and gave a curious look at himself. The teeth looked very out of place with his sharp jaw line, making his cheeks look a bit larger, and he looked a bit weird. He decided to ignore it as Zandra pulled out a banner and soon he felt his stats raise once more. He gave a nod, and made sure that he was well prepared once more. He held his dagger, Limbo's Fang and gave a small sigh, looking at Zandra with a very small smile.

"We ready to go now?" He asked, hoping the answer was yes. He was quite anxious to get moving, but he did his best to keep his cool demeanor, and hoped that he could keep himself calm enough for this, and his excitement and anticipation would be filled slowly. But for now he needed to stay calm and wait for Zandra to feel ready to go into the frey of battle. He breathed quietly and awaited an answer, his fingers twitching under his cloak in anticipation, hoping that he would get the chance to fight soon, as he was excited to see what the Labyrinth would hold for him and his party member.

I smiled at @Hikoru and nods. ‘’Yes Hik, we are all set and ready to go now. There is just one thing.’’ I did some more swipes in the air and a few moments later yet another potion popped up in my hand. ‘’Thanks to your unique skill and my lack of evasion, I guess Im going to take a hard hit or two.’’ I poped open the bottle and let the potion flush down my throath. As it entered my blood there was also a pale dragonscale pattern looking tattoos appearing on small areas here and there. I saw my mitigation stat increase as well. ‘’There, now Im all set and ready to take on anything that will stand in our way.’’ I rolled my shoulders and started walking down the road leading thru one of the gates, the one leading towards the rising sun in the east. ‘And the adventure had started’ I thougth when feeling the warm sunbeams on my skin.

Potion of hardened scale consumed. +36 damage mitigation

Hikoru nodded and made sure that all his correct armor was equipped. He had taken off his armor, and knew that if he got hit today that it would hurt, but he was going for accuracy, not evading. Zandra would do her best to tank the damage as far as he could tell. He cracked his knuckles and grabbed the hilt of his weapon. He was ready to go, and he knew that he would be fine, and if not he could easily put on his old equipment and be fine. He breathed and looked back at her and nodded

"Alright, im going stealth. I'll watch your back and enter in with you, but i'll be coming from nowhere, so be careful." He sad through his teeth. It was hard to speak so he spoke a bit slowly, but he knew that he would grow accustomed to them in the next few hours. But for now they were difficult. Soon he saw a building nearby that had a corner that was shrouded in shadow. He concentrated his energy on it and sprinted forward, diving into the small area and soon disappearing, moving to a nearby tree outside the city.

Hikoru entered Stealth: 22+ to be found

Stats:

Spoiler

Hikoru, Master of Shadows

Level 59

Stats:
1195 HP
118 Energy
+4 Accuracy
+1 Evasion
19 Base Damage
30 Mitigation

Items:
Limbo's Fang (Weapon) +2 Envenom +2 Blight [Tier 2]
Shadow's Eye (Lucky Charm) +3 LD [Tier 2]
Shadow's Instinct (Lucky Charm) +3 ACC [Tier 2]
Sutetchi (Familiar): +6 Damage [Tier 2]
Flowing Illusion (Good item): (+4 Stealth rating in/near water via in-character Roleplay) [Tier 2]

Battle Ready Inventory:
+1 T2 Healing Crystal (Perfect)
Yamkima (Weapon) +2 Paralyse +2 Bleed [Tier 2]
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy [Tier 2]
Master of Shadows (Light Armor) +1 Evasion +36 MIT [Tier 2]

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics
Sneak Attack

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:

Rank 5 Dagger
Rank 5 Light Armor
Rank 5 Sneak and Hide
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 4 Shadowed Path
Rank 3 Familiar 
Concentration
Survival

Italics: Unlocked Skill
Underlined: Unique Skill
Bold: Max Rank

I was just gonna ask how the shadow master have been when he disapeared. ‘’Oh right, he have that sneak and hide skill.’’ I said to myself with a sigh. I had looked forward to get some news about the guild I almost joined. There was one thing to get the information the breaker told me compared to hearing it from an actually member. But I guessed it can’t be helped. So instead I leaned my two-handed battle axe on my shoulder and started to walk towards the entrance to the labyrinth. Since it felt I was alone, thou Hikoru was somewhere beside me, I increased the speed to reach the labyrinth faster. As I walked I also checked so all my items was in right place.

After about an hour of silent walking I was infront of the entrance to the labyrinth. ‘’Guess its time for some action now Hikoru, if you can hear me.’’ I said to my dagger wielding party member. Not sure if he herd or not. Then I took a step forward into the labyrinth. When I got inside I got half surprised. I had been waiting for one of those typical underground labyringhts with flat stone floor and walls and roof. But instead the landscape outside continued in. I took a few moments and took it all in. The soft grassy floor and the rock floors covered with a lot of thick roots.

But of course there wouldn’t be only beautiful things here. As soon as I netered, I spotted an approaching group of giant bugs. And their backs was covered with moss. Thou I was porepared for this and immediately activate my strongest sword art together with the charges skill. I darted forward and the darkened blade cleave thru the amroured bugs, reducing a lot of health. It also leaved them stunned- ‘’Hik, wherever you are, you turn.’’

Stats:

Spoiler

Lvl: 67
HP: 1355
Energy: 134
Dmg: 23

Spoiler

Base: 1
2hand: 2
Familiar: 6
Skill: 5
Athletics: 1
Potion: 6
Banner: 2
Total: 23

Situational:
Fallen(non-crit): 8
Charge(first attack): 5 +stun
Ferocity(battle axe r5 SA): 1

Mit:120

Spoiler

Mitigation enchant: 18
Flame aura: 36
Heavy armour skill: 30
Potion: 36
Total: 120

ACC: 3
First aid: 40%
Flame aura thorns: 32

Skills:
First aid R5
2-hande battle axe R5
Heavy armour R5
Charge R5
Search and detect R3
Block R2
1-handed curved sword R2
Howl
Consentration
Survival

Mods:
Field medic
Athletics
Reveal
Ferocity (2handed axe R5)

Gear:
Darkened 2-handed axe(t2): Fallen x2 Acc x1
Inferno(heavy armour): Flame aura x2 Mitigation x1
Handwraps of accuracy(lucky sharm): Acc x3
Zita(Familiar): Figther R3

At ready:
Superior banner of support
Amphibian war horn
Ice-braclet(lucky sharm): 3x Combat craft
Mass HP recovery crystal(t2): Mass recovery

Roll:

ID: 79678
BD: 3+3=6 Hit! 37x14=518 dmg +stun(bull rush) +AoE
MD: 1 Miss

Zandra: 1355/1355 (106/134)
Hikoru: 1195/1195 (118/118)

Mossy giantbugs 1: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 2: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 3: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 4: 182/700 -STUNNED-

Mobs killed: 0/20

Hikoru followed her for what seemed to be forever, when she finally entered the Labyrinth. His eyes were filled with excitement as they entered, himself high above in the trees. Soon the stronger player found a small group of bugs, and he moved quickly as she said he was up, attacking the one on the far left with one of his Shadowed Path Sword Arts, and made it seem easy to finish off one of them. He gave a small smile and grabbed the loot that had been dropped and pocketed it, making sure to write down the amounts to keep it even between the two

"Got 'em. Wanna finish the rest? Shouldn't take much." He said with a somewhat excited tone. He wanted to continue to explore this area, as he was one of the first few to adventure this, and he wanted to write down everything for others to know where they had explored. He opened his map up and activated his map marker, to trace the outline of the direction where they would be exploring

ID: 79684

BD: 4+4=8 Hit! (Disregarded due to Sneak Attack)

LD: 9+4=13 Loot!

ID: 79686

CD: 1 (Rare Weapon Pending)

700*3= 2100 Col

Hikoru used Bloodthirsty: 9x1=9x20= 180*1.12=201.6=202 Damage

@Zandra: 1355/1355 (106/134)
Hikoru: 1195/1195 (108/118)

Mossy giantbugs 1: 0/700
Mossy giantbugs 2: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 3: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 4: 182/700 -STUNNED-

Mobs killed: 1/20

Loot: 2100 Col, [1 Rare Weapon]

And just as expected, master of shadows jumped in and totally destroyed one of the bugs. ‘’Nice one there Hik. I will surely take care of these little insects.’’ I said before I activated the same sword art again. But before I had started swinging the axe, another bug appeared and took his fallen comrades place. First I looked at it surprised, but then I realized this would just make things go faster. ‘’Hehe, this was a mistake from your side.’’ Then I activated the AoE and it cleaved thru four bugs that exploded into crystals. One of them still standing but had his health reduced by quite a lot. I backed away and glanced at Hikoru. But just as I did that the surviving bug completed his charge towards me. Thou he probably wasn’t prepared to be counter attacked so it missed by a meter to the left of me.

Roll:

ID: 79691
BD: 6 Hit! 32x14=448 dmg +AoE
MD: 4 Miss
LD: 18+3=21 Loot R6
CD: 1 t2 materials x5x3=15 and col 700x3x3=6,300

Zandra: 1355/1355 (79/134)
Hikoru: 1195/1195 (108/118)

Mossy giantbugs 5: 222/670
Mossy giantbugs 2: 0/700 -DEAD-
Mossy giantbugs 3: 0/700 -DEAD-
Mossy giantbugs 4: 0/700 -DEAD-

Mobs killed: 5/20

Total loot:
8,400 col
15t2 mats
1x Rare weapon

Hikoru noticed that there was another bug that had appeared when the first one had passed. He knew that he needed to finish this for her so that it would be less work for her. Her energy bar was already much lower than his way when he had first started. He moved quickly and used a normal Sword art, saving him a bit of energy but still finishing off the bug easily. A lone material appeared where it was and he pocketed it, writing it down in his notebook as he waved forward

"Come on! Let's keep moving forward!" He said, then moved farther into the winding paths and trails to try and find the boss room. He left quietly and soon appeared to a new area. He didn't know what to expect, but it was an empty room, that was in the open. They were just surrounded by trees which made it impossible to see where they were going and where he had been. He checked his map and saw that they had taken a path that made about half a smile on the large circle that was his area map. He couldn't see what was where or where he was, but he knew that Zandra was close behind, unless she had gotten lost or stopped by some monsters.

ID: 79694

BD: 4+4=8 Hit!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x19= 247 Damage to Mossy Giantbug 5

670*3=2010 Col

LD: 4+4=8

ID: 79695

CD: 5 (1 Crafting Material)

Zandra: 1355/1355 (79/134)
Hikoru: 1195/1195 (98/118) (+1, -11)

Mossy giantbugs 5: 0/670 -DEAD-

Total loot:
10,410 col
16t2 mats
1x Rare weapon

I smiled as I closed the reward screen with quite a lot of col and materials. I once again felt that feeling it was so long time ago I felt. The feeling of getting great rewards from grinding and farming. This wasn’t really a farming day, but we still got some nasty rewards from slaying these virtual insects. I nodded as an answer when Hikoru told me that we should move forward. He seemed to look at his map so I decided to just follow right behind him so I don’t lose him out of sight when he enters stealth. I was only a step or two behind him when he suddenly stopped. I almost walked straight at him. But a quick side step and I was beside him instead. We have gotten to a typical game-like place. An open area underground but still we was surrounded by trees. ‘’This was a pretty cool sight if I may say so myself.’’

I walked up to one of the trees, a relatively small one, only three times as tall as me. I scratched at it with my two handed axe and some bark loosened and fell to the ground. ‘’Well, say whatever you want but the creators of this game have done a pretty amazing job.’’

That was when I saw the dirtground was moving on four different places in the room. ‘’Huh?’’ I said as I watched them carefully and kept my axe ready. Then suddenly, four more bugs looking just like the ones we killed a few minutes ago, bursted out of the ground and rushed towards me. I smirked as I prepared my Explode Catapult again. ‘’Well, shall we repreat what we did at the beginning?’’ I said and then exploded forward like a catapult. My charge skill made me reach the opponents in just moments and I activated the aoe, cleaving thru their health, lowering it a lot but still standing. The impact of my attack also left them all immobile and stunned. ‘’Hik, you know whats next.’’ I said and took a few steps back to let the daggerwielder do his part.

Roll:

ID: 79711
BD: 8 Hit! 37x14=518 dmg +stun(bull rush) +AoE
MD: 8 Hit but ignored due to stun

Zandra: 1355/1355 (52/134)
Hikoru: 1195/1195 (98/118)

Mossy giantbugs 6: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 7: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 8: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 9: 182/700 -STUNNED-

Total loot:
10,410 col
16t2 mats
1x Rare weapon

Hikoru gave a nod as she attacked them head on, and soon moved by hear side as she gave him an opening. He quickly sprang into action and struck one of the giant bugs. It soon pixelated and a piece of armor dropped to the ground, next to the col. He gave a small sigh and pocketed it, writing it down once more. It was as if he was going to armor a level 1 person in his near future, or destroy them to get some col from his guilds Merchant, as he was unsure of how to do it himself. He yawned and came back over, giving her a small nod

"Alright, finish off these ones, and maybe one more will show up in the dead one's place again." He said with a small chuckle. He hoped that they could stay as lucky as they were at the moment, as they had been doing very well, wiping out a bunch of mobs in only what felt like a few minutes. He watched the bugs movements slowly, and made sure to watch his weak points.

@Zandra

ID: 79844
BD: 8+4=12 Hit!
LD: 8+4=12 Loot!

Loot ID:79845
CD: 7 (Rare Armour Pending)

Hikoru used Accel Raid: 11x1=11x19=209 Damage

Zandra: 1355/1355 (52/134)
Hikoru: 1195/1195 (90/118) [+1,-9]

Mossy giantbugs 6: 0/700 -STUNNED- 700*3=2,100 Col
Mossy giantbugs 7: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 8: 182/700 -STUNNED-
Mossy giantbugs 9: 182/700 -STUNNED-

Mobs killed: 6/20

Total loot:
12,510 Col
16t2 Mats
1x Rare Weapon
1x Rare Armour

The four large bugs was each down to way under half health. But the stun effect Ive put on them started to wear of. Thou before they was back to normal @Hikoru jumped in and removed one of them from the games system. ‘’Nice there Hik.’’ But just as he said, another giant bug took the just slayed bugs places. When it appeared, I had already started to execute my aoe sword art that would kill the last three mossy bugs. And that I did. But this last one had plenty of health and couldn’t reduce it down to zero before it came tackling me. Thou I was prepared and took the damage on my side. I was looking forward to see my flame aura do its thing. But it seemed either this mob was immune to it or something else. Yeah right, if I remembered right flame aura dosent triggers if they lands a crit.

Roll:

ID: 79915
BD: 5+3=8 Hit! 32x14=448 dmg +AoE
MD: 9 Crit 202-120=82 dmg

ID: 79917
LD: 9+3=12
CD: 1 Rare weapon x3 and 6,300 col

Zandra: 1273/1355 (24/134)
Hikoru: 1195/1195 (90/118)

Mossy giantbugs 5: 222/670

Mobs killed: 9/20

Total loot:
18,810 Col
16 t2 Mats
4x Rare Weapon
1x Rare Armour

Hikoru moved quickly and struck the last bug with his attack, it soon turning to pixels and a few materials dropped, along with some col. He pocketed them and wrote it down, then looked over his shoulder with a nod. He pointed to the right hallway, and started to move. He wanted to be quiet to see if he could hear anything around him. His feet ran silently on the ground as he moved from hallway to hallway, a bit of the map showing as he kept moving, and he almost had a solid fifth of the floor finished. He gave a small smile and sighed, happy with how this had progressed so far. He gave a quiet yawn as he slowed down, entering another room. He saw a few red crystals nearby and stopped, holding his hand out to the side. It was a few more of the bugs, and he looked at Zandra

"You good to fight them? Your energy is low, and we can wait a bit before we engage them." He said, a bit worried for his ally. He didn't want her to get too hurt, and he waited her answer with curiosity of what their next move was.

ID: 80026

BD: 6+4=10 Hit!

LD: 9+4=13 Loot!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x19=247 Damage

Loot Roll:

ID: 80027

CD: 12 (2 Crafting Materials)

670*3= 2010 Col

@Zandra: 1273/1355 (24/134)
Hikoru: 1195/1195 (80/118)

Mossy giantbugs 5: 0/670 -DEAD-

Mobs killed: 10/20

Total loot:
20,910 Col
18 t2 Mats
4x Rare Weapon
1x Rare Armour

As I saw the last bug being pixalated and fading out into nothingness, I took a sigh of relief and started to sit down on a dead fallen tree. But before I even starts to bend my knees to get into sitting position, the master of shadows continued to move forward. ‘’Oh my, and here I thougth I would be able to get a little rest.’’ I shaked the tireness of me and moved after @Hikoru. If he went to far ahead, it would be impossible for me to find him. But who knows, maybe that’s his intentions. To disappear and then dig that short blade into my back when I cant see him. My body wanted to stop and rest, but my brain made it keep going forward. After awhile he finally stopped. He turned around and asked me if I was good to fight them. ‘’Ehm, excuse me mister, its easy for you to say that not wearing any armour and a weapon barely weigthing anything.’’ Then I sat down on the nearest rock. ‘’Go ahead and fight them if you want. I will stay here for awhile.’’

Resting, post 1/3

Hikoru let out a long small laugh as the girl complained about the heavy armor, and he turned to her and gave her a nod. He didn't think that armor in this game caused players difficulty, but he himself had never used Heavy Armor, so he couldn't really tell. He was about to turn when the giant mossy bug attacked him from behind. He didn't have any time to react, and was soon sprawled on the ground next to Zandra. By the time he stood and was ready to react, the creature moved away enough that he wouldn't get a clear show. He just grit his teeth and tightened the grip around the hilt of his dagger.

"Lucky shot... Let's see if you get that lucky again." He said, then moved forward a few steps to re-enter the combat zone that the mossy bug was located in, then prepared to charge into battle once it made the first move.

ID: 80159

BD: 1 Crit miss!

MD: 8-1=7 Hit!

Mossbug Deals 201 Damage-30=171 Damage to Hikoru

@Zandra: 1273/1355 (24/134)
Hikoru: 1024/1195 (79/118)

Mossy giantbugs 5: 670/670

Total loot:
20,910 Col
18 t2 Mats
4x Rare Weapon
1x Rare Armour

• 2 weeks later...

I stared at @Hikoru with dark eyes as he laughed at my comment about my tireness. I was just gonna send out a comment to make him shut his mouth shut. But before I got the chance, a big mossy bug went before me. It attacked the sneaky master from behind. This game me a perfect opportunity to pay back. I let out a laugh as the man landed right next to me. ‘’Hehe’’ I leaned back, my black heavy armor scratching against the cave wall behind me. ‘’That was indeed a lucky shot from the bug.’’ I glanced at my energy bar. I saw it tick up one more step. ‘’My energy is ticking up Hik. If you not hurry, I maybe going to kill steal this from you.’’ I laid my hands on the blade to my axe that rested on one of my thighs. Then my focus went back to the combatants.

Hikoru grit his teeth and charged forward, striking the bug right in the heart, stabbing and slicing rapidly until the creature's health was brought down quite a few notches. He gave a smile as the creature was unable to attack from the sudden shock and surprise of the attack. He gave a devious smile and gave a nod to Zandra. He could handle this easy. It would just take a few more hits to finish it off, which should be fairly easy. He gave a chuckle and gripped his dagger.

"Just relax for now. No need for you to bother with this one. He's mine." He said with a small smile. He wanted to finish this one off, as it would prove to himself that he could handle himself enough to deal decent damage and handle himself at the boss coming up. He knew he still had a bit of training to do before the boss, but he would be ready for it, and he knew that he could hold himself on his own by then.

ID: 81959

BD: 10 (+2 Damage)

MD: 1

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x21=  273 Damage to Mossy Giantbug

@Zandra: 1273/1355 (24/134)
Hikoru: 1024/1195 (80/118)

Mossy giantbugs 5: 397/670 (28 Blight 2/2) (12 Envenom 4/4)

Total loot:
20,910 Col
18 t2 Mats
4x Rare Weapon
1x Rare Armour