Scouting the 20 Floor Labyrinth

I stretched my hands high into the air and let out a looong yawn. The master of shadows seemed to handle that insect pretty good on his own. Well, not that I can do anything about it anyway, my energy was still ticking up. Or could I. I glanced at my energy bar. I was still having enough energy to clear a single target enemy. Thou I wouldn’t be able to take care of a bigger group of them. I gripped my axe in both hands and slowly stood up. It would be possible for me to jump in and steal his kill. It wouldn’t really matter since we going to split the loot even between each others anyway. But on the other hand, I had never jumped in and taken someones kill like that before. Wonder if it would be fun. But then I decided to let my energy refill to full instead, so leaned back and relaxed.

3/3 resting posts done 

Hikoru moved and attacked the giantbug. He gave a small chuckle, this had been too easy, as he brought it down to a dark orange in its health bar. He looked back to Zandra and nodded. They had gotten far, but it was starting to get late. They had found a few of the creatures they needed to kill, but he was growing tired, and he knew that they would not be able to find their way out in the dark, and he didn't want to take his chances in fighting these things in the dark. He looked at Zandra and gave her a nod.

"Finish this one off and we can leave, it's getting late. We can go hunting another day, possibly when its earlier. It's either that or we need to get faster." He said with a sigh, then awaited her response. He hoped she would be reasonable, as he didn't want to get stuck out here in the middle of the night with monsters lurking around them.

ID: 82374

BD: 6+4=10 Hit!

MD: 6-1=5 Miss!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x19=247 Damage

@Zandra: 1273/1355 (134/134)
Hikoru: 1024/1195 (70/118)

Mossy giantbugs 5: 110/670 (28 Blight 1/2) (12 Envenom 3/4)

Mobs killed: 10/20

Total loot:
20,910 Col
18 t2 Mats
4x Rare Weapon
1x Rare Armour

• 3 weeks later...

A silent pling was herd as my energy had reached to full. Hikoru didn’t seemed to be here any longer then necessary, so he told me to finish this irritating overgrown insect so we could just get the f*** out of here. Well, maybe not with those words, but it looked like he thougth something like that track. So I raised up, took help with the axe. ‘’Sure, enough bugs for today.’’ I said half to Hikoru and half to myself. I checked its healthbar and saw it was almost empty. I wasn’t necessary to use my strongest attack. So instead I charged forward, swinged my axe in two uppercuts, making the bug raise on its back-legs. Then I finished off with a chop from above, slamming it down on the ground and splitting its head in two before it exploded in white and blue crystals. A small reward was dropped. I didn’t payed that much attention to the reward screen when I had scanned it and realized there was nothing exciting on it. ‘’There, shall we get out of here now?’’

Then we headed out of the labyritnh. Outside, we decided to split the loot even. None was in need of any extra gear so the weapons and armour went down on the ground for anyone that passed by to get some free items. After that we each went our seperate way.

ID: 83931
BD: 8 non crit hit fallen activated. Use Ultimate breaker 37x3=111 dmg

ID: 83932
LD: 13+3=16
CD: 6 +3 t2 materials and 3*670=2010 col

Zandra: 1273/1355 (131/134)
Hikoru: 1024/1195 (70/118)

Mossy giantbugs 5: 0/670 -DEAD-

Total loot:
22,920 Col
21 t2 Mats
4x Rare Weapon