[PP-F9] Bandits and Warriors [Bandit Camp][Teion]

Aereth patiently waited until the purple haired beauty was finished with thinking about an appropriate answer to his question, and chuckled as soon as he heard the answer. "Well, I belief that you'd at least bring a decent fight to me if I decided to do so." After the chuckling died down, Aereth decided to put on a more serious tone. No serious is the wrong description. It was more a worried and caring tone. "You are a nice person for not putting every red player in the same basket, but I think that I need to warn you. Probably most of us have done horrible things in order to receive such a cursor, and thus could be very dangerous. You are a way too nice person and waaaaaay to good of a blacksmith to let something like this..." he pointed at his cursor. "... kill you. It's true, everybody has his story, but just promise me to be more careful around players like us." He told the woman with a small smile on his face. They didn't know each other well, and he didn't know if they ever met again, but he still wanted to make sure that the purple haired blacksmith would survive this nightmare...

Summary:

All players receive: 2 SP, 695+(25*16/2) =  895Col

ID# 82671 results:

Loot: 16