[F1-OP] Such a great Game (Day One RP) COMPLETE

Hei nodded as Solomon outlined the important infos and made a question of them. " Yeah, that's it. Your real body is not in this world, but it must look just like your body over here, as the developers of Sword art Online changed a few features and our in game character looks exactly like our real world ones. " Hei hadn't noticed the effect himself, but Solomon might have had a completely different looking character at first. " Try and remember if there was a time, not long ago when you weren't looking like you now look. Oh and your name, Solomon probably isn't your real name too. Normally one doesn't use his real name for games like the one we're in. "  With this said he took a moment to find more Information Solomon would need and to give them a good order.

" As this is a game which is all about fighting you have hit points, which are a representation of you life force inside the game. The green bar next to your name on the upper left corner of your vision symbolises these hit points. If you should run out of them you die. The game then would respawn you, so you could still play, but a figure earlier told us, that if we die we will not get respawned and that the NerveGear will also kill our real body. So you have to be careful with you HP" Hei said, while believing, that all of this was just a strange way to improve the gaming experience and that the game was not really deadly.

@Solomon

Airi sat on a bench at the end of a street and nibbled on some bread as she rested. Physically, she wasn't really tired. It was mostly due to the game giving players a lot more stamina since they weren't really moving their muscles and if players had as much stamina as they did in real life, a lot of people would start switching back to less exhausting computer games. Why did they even care though, she wondered as she lazily swung her legs. It wasn't like they would have any other choice but to play it, since the log-out button was gone. Or something.

The red headed girl looked up at the sky and continued swinging her legs. She really hated thinking about how the basic stuff works in this game. Like about how they really didn't need to breathe since it was all in their heads, but they could die if they suffocated or drowned anyway. Or about how they couldn't die from starvation, but the hunger pangs still remained. It was all weird and complicated. Airi finished the last bit of her bland-tasting bread, drank a bit of water, and stood up. She had almost finished a whole line of NPC merchants and the stall she still hadn't tried was now available.

For the last NPC merchant, she decided to try something different after hearing that they weren't selling any notebooks. "Do you know any place that sells notebooks, then?" Airi asked, as she closed the store pop-up with all of the merchants items. Normally, when asked something that they didn't have a programmed response to, they would just give players a confused stare and say that they didn't understand. But this time, the merchant shook its head and said: "I don't know any specific places, but you might want to check with the merchants who sell beginner guide books. They're located in a street two lefts and a right from here." 

Airi almost smirked. Success! Quickly, she thanked the merchant and turned around, typing a short PM to Hei. 

Spoiler

Hey, have you made any progress with Solomon yet? Think I know where to find notebooks now. From the merchant with the red cap in the direction I came from earlier, two lefts and then a right. Then the merchants who sell beginner guide books. I'm heading there to check already. Will message you once I'm done talking with them. You can go there too, if you want.

- Airi

Edited by Airi

Beatbox took a moment to breathe, a lot was to take in today... first off, they were trapped in a game. A pretty bizarre thought to think about in all honesty, but a part of him... smiled upon this fact. Sure, he didn't want to die, he wanted to live through this game no matter how long it would take him nor how hard it could be... as long as he stayed true to heart, he would be a okay. But, he wasn't going to get anywhere standing around doing nothing, he needs to get out there to get loot so he could get better equipment! He looked down to his sheathed beginner sword and was filled with excitement to be out there and defeating mobs all on his own. He started to run forward throughout the streets to get out there to fight. Beatbox had passed by many, only stopping to look around for a bit... "Man... this town sure is big... I dunno how to get used to town's like this..." he breathed as he let out a giggle as he then took a moment to fully breathe as he went into his inventory and took a drink of water that the game had gave him as beginner equipment.

Solomon looked down his appearance one last time, realizing that he looked different from everyone in the real world. He wore the silk shirt and baggy pants... which meant he wore those clothes in the real world before somehow joining the game... Solomon gazed back up to Hei's height, noticing the features mention by Hei. *Why would I have joined a game? What reason would there have been for me to do so? I don't even remember who I am, none the less how I got here. I must have been motivated by something...* Solomon placed these questions in the back of his mind as he continued to listen to Hei a bit longer, able to form a couple questions on these matters. "No health = death? If there is death, the real body will be killed by the hardware, which is the game?" Solomon kept his eye contact with Hei as he said these things, not quite yet aware of the meaning. He knew that he had to be cautious of his health bar, to make sure he didn't die without knowing these simple things. 

@Hei

"That's right, if your health drops to zero you die, so don't let this happen" he answered and was about to tell Solomon some more about the in game mechanics, as a message arrived with a ringing sound.

Spoiler

Hey, have you made any progress with Solomon yet? Think I know where to find notebooks now. From the merchant with the red cap in the direction I came from earlier, two lefts and then a right. Then the merchants who sell beginner guide books. I'm heading there to check already. Will message you once I'm done talking with them. You can go there too, if you want.

Hei opened the message and read it quickly, while he got a little smile on his face. - Airi is a really nice girl, if I end this trainings session with Solomon I'll come and have a look myself - he thought while pressing the reply button and writing a message to @Airi

Spoiler

Hey, I haven't made much progress by now, but is seems he begins understanding how everything is right now. I am just going through some game basics before coming to you. And thanks for helping me with this.

Hei :)

After sending the message Hei turned his attention to Solomon again. " The next thing we have to have a look at is the games controls, as you have seen earlier there is a menu you can open by pressing your right index finger and thumb together and than swiping down. There you can see your stats, your inventory and your quests. " He did the movement and the menu opened up in front of him. "The stats show you how good you are in the different tasks inside the game, also the skills are under the stats task. Please have a look at your skills now and tell me what you have got" With these words Hei waited for @Solomon to have a look at his skills.

A notification popped up in front of Airi and she tapped it, opening a PM from Hei. She skimmed through the text, slightly frowning at a typo, and decided that it would be alright for him if she didn't send a reply. He said that he'll be giving Solomon a quick lecture about the game basics, but with the current state of the strange blue-haired man, she could safely bet that it could take up the next 30 minutes or so. Damn, she was glad Hei was there to handle the Solomon guy. She didn't have the patience to deal with people who were not really right in the head. And whose opinions didn't really...matter that much to her.

So she took her time in getting to the place that should sell notebooks. She wandered the streets in a leisurely pace, listening in to other players' conversations as she passed by and appreciating the game's beautiful graphics. She could just do this all day, if only the game didn't contain the danger of death and the relatively tense atmosphere that came with it. It was oddly relaxing. On the way, she ended up at another line of merchants. This one was a bit more populated than the one she had been in earlier and the players were a bit more lively. So the red haired girl decided to look around a bit, since Hei would be taking some time anyway, and began inspecting the merchants' goods. Well, no wonder there were a lot of players. They were a whole line of food merchants and they were doing this special first-day promo: free samples. She began looking through the samples with an eager grin, trying to decide which one to get first. Eventually, she plucked a caramel apple from a merchant's hand with an appreciative smile and took a small bite, savoring the flavors in her mouth.

Edited by Airi

(OOC: as @Solomon hasn't answered for over a week and did not answer my pms, I'll go on, as if I finished telling him the basics)

Hei took some time to give Solomon a quick startup guide to the games mechanics, as Energy points one could use in fights to activate mighty swordskills and the like. After a while he thought that he had taught him everything he could make him understand as the man still seemed to be kind of lost. - It's strange how I feel towards a total strange person. But now I have to get back to my own agenda. I still haven't found a notebook, even with Airi telling me where I might find one - So Hei left Solomon with sending him a friend request and saying "I'll have to go, but it was nice meeting you. If you accept this request you can always find me on your friendlist, so if you need some help just send me a message"

With these words Hei left the strange one where he was and made his way to the vendor who should sell notebooks. On the way over to there he saw some food vendors, giving out free samples, but he was not in the mood to eat right now. So he walked past them, and finally found a Guy, who was selling the beginner guide books. This was the one Airi had mentioned in her message, so Hei walked right at him and asked "Dear Sir, I see you sell guide books, may it be possible that you also have some kind of notebook for sale?"
The NPC answered promptly "Yes, I have some notebook in my store, and as it is the first day you are lucky. We have an special offer for all who come and ask. You can have this one for free, as a sample and when it is full you know where you can find me" And he hands a notebook over to Hei.

Hei quickly pack it into his inventory and writes an PM to @Airi

Spoiler

Dear Airi, thanks for the information. I just found the NPC you mentioned and he does not only sell notebooks, he even gives one out for free as it is the first day of game.
Will you come over here, or will we just meet some time later?

Together with the message Hei sends a Friendrequest to Airi

Airi was looking through the food stalls when the PM from Hei arrived, plus a friend request. She accepted the friend request without hesitation (she disliked his shallow personality, but as each tool has their use, so does each person) and quickly read through the message. Dear Airi, apparently, he treats PMs as some sort of mail. Formal. I found the NPC. She immediately tore herself away from the food stalls, taking one last bite of her caramel apple, and made her way through the busy streets. She didn't reply to his PM, she'll be there in a few seconds anyway. She couldn't believe that she had taken too long; she had even made sure to get only one sample from each food stall. Or maybe Solomon understood things a bit more quickly than she anticipated. Either way, she hated being late.

The red-haired girl turned the last corner, almost colliding with a player who had blindingly bright blond hair (had she seen him somewhere?). She stopped for a few moments to dip her head slightly and apologize, before trotting over to where Hei stood next to an NPC stall. "Hello," she greeted casually, like she hadn't been dashing madly through the streets just a few moments ago. She turned away from him long enough to get a free notebook from the merchant NPC. Notebooks were always nice to have. And she liked drawing. "Where's Solomon? And how did the talk go?"

Shortly after sending the message Airi appeared and came over to Hei, who thought - she is quick, how come she wasn't here when I arrived - but it was not something he was worrying go much about. So he just said "Hello, too" when she greeted him, raising his head from his new notebook he had already begun filling with notes of what had happened today. Then Airi asked where Solomon was and how the talk had been, so he fully turned towards her, beginning to tell her how it was.

"I think Solomon still has some problems understanding what happened and how he landed here, but I think he understood the most important rules inside this game. But he looked a little overwhelmed after I told him all this and so I showed him a place where he could sit down for a while and let it sink. I also sent him a friendrequest, but he hasn't accepted it yet. " With this Hei would say the topic was closed, so he made a short pause, before showing her the notebook. "Look at this, doesn't it look nice, with this notebook I'll be able to write my article even if we take some time before getting out of this game. Thank you very much for finding out where I the vendor was" And Hei bows to @Airi

(OOC: I will close the thread after your post when you are ok with it)

Airi sensed a conversation ender while Hei was talking. About time she moved on to someone more interesting. Seriously, that Hei guy was boring. He spoke in an all-too formal manner and did all-too formal gestures, something most people from the higher class do to flaunt their high education. But he did the boring and extremely unnecessary task of talking to Solomon, which she guessed was some sort of plus point for him. And he had sent her a friend request first. Which means that he trusts her after only an hour of talking to her (and after her doing one favor for him). The gullible ones were the easiest to get. So definitely a plus.

"No problem," she said in a friendly manner that gave none of her negative thoughts away. "I got a notebook too. I guess I'll just take notes and stuff with it? Either way, it would be pretty useful." 

(OOC: Yep, close the thread in your post.)

"Yeah, it's always useful to have a way of writing down what is important and new, even if one never has a look at it again." Hei said, after she told him that she had gotten a notebook for herself. - What now, should I ask her to stay with me some more? No, that would not be polite, as I don't know her long enough. But maybe meeting up later would be good. But first I need some time for myself, writing a little about the game. I can never forget, that the game is the most important - and so Hei stood in front of Airi, looking at her, lost in his own thoughts.

After a moment he realized he was looking at her and shook is head lightly "Sorry, I hope I did not make you feel strange with my behaviour. I should go now, but we will meet again." With this rather strange goodbye Hei turns around and leaves Airi where she is, vanishing into some street.

Summary:

Hei: 1 SP | 100 col
@Airi: 1 SP | 100 col
@Solomon : 1 SP | 100 col
@Beatbox: 1 SP | 100 col