[F1-SP] Out for a stroll <<the First Few Lessons are Free>> COMPLETE

The sun felt warm on Hei's bare skin and it didn't took long to dry, but he wasn't keen on re equipping his clothes at the moment. So he walked around the flour spotted meadow and indulged the warm touch of the sun and the mild breeze brushing through his wild black hair. - Today is a beautiful day, I already found one of the mushrooms and everything is so calm and charming around here -

With this in mind he re equipped his clothes but not the armour and lied down between the flours, watching the clouds in the sky and the insects flying between the blossoms, searching for nectar. It didn't take long for Hei to space away and fantasizing about what thrilling adventures awaited him in the world of Aincrad. He daydreamed about big sparkly dragons flying through the air before dashing down on heroes fighting him, dark caverns with grim looking monsters being slaughtered by him with a golden glowing spear and also about him being a famous writer for one of the world wide read gaming magazines.

As he came back from his daydream he just strolled around a little, looking for a second mushroom, but he wasn't able to find one here. What he instead found was a pretty flour that smelled as sweet as cotton candy. 

Spoiler

ID# 78936
Loot: 8 (no loot)

Edited by Hei
rolling dice

The flour's scent made Hei feel a little fuzzy-headed so he staggered away from it towards some small bushes and a tree trunk. Sitting down onto the trunk the fuzzy feeling slowly declined and he took a deep breath. - that was an interesting experience, but I don't think I need to make it again. - were his thoughts while he was standing up and began searching for a second mushroom again.

Not long after restart searching he found what he was looking for, one of these mushrooms was there just between two fancy red flours. Hei picked it up quickly and a quest notification appeared in front of him.

*Quest message: two out of two found -> you can return to Zakariah*  As Hei sees the message he heads back towards the town to meet with the old man again.

At the workshop he knocked on the door and entered, greeting the old man: "Once again a good afternoon Mister. I found what you asked me to. What will we do with these berries and the mushrooms I just gathered?"

Spoiler

ID# 78937
Loot: 20 (found the second one)

Edited by Hei
rolling dice

"I see you got everything we need. Do you want to start brewing the potion? " he asks while standing up from the rocking chair.
"Of course I want to start, but I have no experience with brewing potions or cooking at all. You have to tell me what I have to do." Hei lightly bows towards the old man.

At the instruction of Zakariah Hei begins cutting the berries, which is quite easy as there is a quick tool use available in the game. He just points the small knife at the berries and a message appears in front of it. *quick cut? Y/N* After pressing the yes button the berry instantly transforms into small cut pieces. Doing the same with the mushrooms is not any different, so it just takes about three minutes to prepare all the ingredients.

"So now we can start brewing. It is quite simple, just put the ingredients in the cooper cauldron and put it over the fire" the old man said while pointing towards his fireplace. "Yes Sir, I will do it right now" Hei replied and put everything into the cauldron hanging it over the fireplace. A few minutes later the cauldrons content changed from bits and pieces to a creamy potion.

Spoiler

ID# 78939
Craft: 5 (good quality success)

Edited by Hei
rolling dice

"Mister Zakariah, the potion is done. Is it as you want it to be? " Hei says while stepping back from the cauldron so the old man can have a look. "Ah yes, that's what we wanted to create. This is a healing potion, they are vital if you ever get hurt. " waiting a moment "Hei, could you help me a little more?" he asks and takes the cauldron to his table.

While Zakariah fills the potion into small bottles Hei answers: " I don't see anything keeping me from helping you some more. What do I have to do this time?" "Well, this time you just have to transport a package from here to an old friend of mine. He is a blacksmith and his workshop is just across the main plaza." Hei thinks a short moment before accepting the new part of the quest. - So I'll meet a blacksmith, that could be helpful when I want to get a better weapon - 

A short while later Hei is on his way over the crowded plaza to find the old man's friend Lyle Tealeaf whom he had to give the package he was carrying. The blacksmiths workshop was easy to find, as it was an half open building showing the smith at work.

As Hei comes closer to the Smith he says: "Good afternoon dear Sir, you wouldn't be Mr. Tealeaf, would you?" The Smith raises an eyebrow and with a soft but clear voice answers: "I am indeed Lyle Tealeaf, blacksmith of the town and proud owner of the "clashing hammer". What is it that I can do for you, young pal?" Noticing that he had found the right guy Hei bowed and said: "nice to meet you Sir, I am Hei and an old friend of yours, the potion brewer Zakariah, sent me to give this package to you." Hei took the package and gives it to Lyle.

Lyle opens the package and reads a small message packed into it. "Jo Hei, I got something for you, Zakariah left me a note telling me, that you helped him gathering some material and brewing some potions, so I should give to you these potions." he picks up a few bottles and gives them to Hei. "That is nice, I should go and thank him later." Hei responds, taking the potions. "by the way, so you helped my friend, would you be interested in helping me with something two?"