[SP-F1]poking pups <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> COMPLETE

Hei landed on the ground, but the soft grass dampened his fall, so it did not even hurt a little. What would hurt in the real world were the two red wounds on his knees that the boar left after its last attack. - Uh, I thought this fight would be better, but it started just as bad as any other one- Hei thought while he began standing up. The boar wasn't going to wait until his enemy would stand again and instead rushed in for a short but hard strike with its tusk, that indeed hit Hei's left arm, and left another red strain on him.

After this the boar took a moment to long to to recover from its own attack and Hei jumped to his feet, got a step back and quickly began charging another Heft to crush the beasts head. The attack did not fully do its job with crushing the boars head, but it dropped it's HP bar down to a fifth.

Spoiler

ID# 79833
Battle: 8 (hit) -> 2 DMG * 1x2 = 4 DMG -> 1/5 HP
Mob: 8 (hit) -> 3 DMG -> 51/60 HP

Battle stats:

Hei: 51/60 HP | 3/6 NRG (+1-2) | DMG 2

Boar pup : 1/5 HP | DMG 3

Edited by Hei
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei used the short duration of dizziness his heft attack must have generated to step even closer to the boar pup and turn the spear, to simply push the spears point trough its head. The boar couldn't react quick enough and within a few seconds it's health was gone, the now lifeless boar exploded into green pixels, not leaving anything behind. particles.thumb.jpg.0106e4e068f5f775b765ceef509f3353.jpg

The pixels looked really nice and all and the fight wasn't that bad, but the game still wasn't on Hei's side, as the boar had not dropped the required tusk. - I will go and kill another one, I should be able to kill it even with my Energy and HP being a little lower than max level-

So Hei did not wait long but just take a few deep breaths before going on the hunt for another boar pup. He felt strong and way better than after the last fights as he just killed the boar quickly with a nice combination of attacks, so this was what SAO was all about, and he was getting closer to what others felt for a long time, as there were a lot of players of high level who were fighting on the higher floors.

Spoiler

ID# 79835
Battle: 9 (crit ) -> 2 +1 DMG -> -2/6 HP -> dead
Mob: 2 (miss)

ID# 79836
Loot: 3 (nothing found)

Battle stats:

Hei: 51/60 HP | 3/6 NRG (+1-1) | DMG 2

Boar pup : 0/5 HP | DMG 3 Dead

Edited by Hei

Without hesitation Hei walked up to the next boar pup he could find, this time he would not make the beast aggressive before being in reach to maybe kill it with a lucky hit of his spear. While closing in he for the first time realized, that the boars actually smelled like he thought a boar must smell in the real world. - How come I didn't realize this earlier? I have fought some by now and it just now appeared to me that there is a distinctive smell to the boars? - so he thought while coming closer, but this was not holding him of charging a Heft swordskill to release at the boar as soon as he would be near enough.

The spear began glowing dark red and Hei saw the short charging gauge appear in his vision, there was a point he had to archive before the system could overtake the command and land an attack with not achievable power and speed, but after that there was not much difference how long he would hold the charge. The gauge was nearly full as Hei was close enough to the boar to attack it so he let go control over to the system which quickly swung the spears heft towards the boar which happened to just make a step away from Hei and so evading the attack.

The boars heat system got activated and it got into aggressive stance, the eyes beginning to glow in dark red and steam emitting from its nose. It went over to attacking Hei now, but the Spearman was expecting this and easily sidestepped the attack.

Spoiler

ID# 79843
Battle: 4 (miss)
Mob: 5 (miss)

Battle stats:

Hei: 51/60 HP | 2/6 NRG (+1-2) | DMG 2

Boar pup : 5/5 HP | DMG 3

Edited by Hei

After sidestepping the boars attack Hei immediately changed his stance to be a little bit more agile when the beast would attack a second time. the boar was not changing much of its tactic, as it simply charged at Hei a second time, gaining a lot of speed. He wanted to wait till the last moment before jumping out of the way so he could add a sting to the jump, but the boar was much faster than expected. Hei jumped just at the moment the boar collided with him, so he was thrown to the side, spinning in the air without control.

While spinning Hei curled himself together to lower the impacts damage and roll right to his feet when landing. This worked just fine and he soon was on his feet just a few steps away from the boar. While running at it Hei charged another Heft swordskill and released it while jumping towards the boar. The sped up heft attack catapulted the boar through the air, totally emptying its hit points, so it dissolved while flying through the air.

A few seconds later a message appeared in front of Hei *system message: boar tusk found, 3/3 found, return to Lyle Tealeaf*

Spoiler

ID# 79848
Battle: 10 (crit hit) -> 2+2 DMG * 1x2 = 8 DMG -> -3/5 HP
Mob: 10 -> 3 DMG -> 48/60 HP

ID# 79850
Loot: 17 (found tusk)

Battle stats:

Hei: 48/60 HP | 1/6 NRG (+1-2) | DMG 2

Boar pup : 5/5 HP | DMG 3

Edited by Hei

"Oh yeah, I got the last tusk I need, so now I can go back to the blacksmith" with these words Hei gets ready to leave the wilderness and return to the safe town, but not without searching for some more materials on his way back to the town. It was his lucky hour and he found another one of the cotton flowers he had found earlyer
+1 T1 Mats -> 6 * T1 Mats

Spoiler

ID# 79880
Loot: 15 (mats found)

Hei arrived at the town and headed straight for the blacksmiths workshop, to finish this quest and get some rewards. - As I know games there will be some equipment involved in the quests reward - he thinks while strolling through the town without haste. Appearing at the workshop Hei gets exited as he sees the blacksmith who is awaiting him. "Good afternoon sir, I collected the tusks you needed. It was way better than looking for berries, but the boars where not as easy to kill as I had thought from their name. " Hei friendly tells the big old man, while handing over the tusks. "Ah well, but it seems you haven't died so everything is alright. Now I can create something that will help you with the tougher monsters. So what should I create for you? Do you like heavy armour or should it be a new and better weapon?"

Hei takes a short moment, but then tells the blacksmith that a new weapon would be good as he was going to get some light armour soon.
The smith took one of the tusks and with great mastery created a weapon with increased damage potential. "thank you very much!" Hei thanked after receiving the weapon from the blacksmith.

Name: Boarfang

Item Type: two handed assault spear
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: damage (1)

Description:
spear.jpg.58a8162915f628a594d2e180cff73ecd.jpg

Edited by Hei
rolling dice