PP-F20] Guild Hall and Chill (Hikoru)

OOC:Sorry. Not good at starting threads. 

Jonathan glumly paced the guild hall. It as just previously built and it made him happy to have somewhere where they belonged. He was still quite sad. Players died from the boss that he had helped set up raids for. It was his, and the CA's responsibility to keep everyone safe. In fact, he had failed though. Finally, the blond found a place to seat in the main hall. At the moment, he believed it was just he and Hikoru at the hall for a moment. The rest of the guild were out and Rin was not their either, even though he had told her she was welcome there. He really did not care for any of the others opinion about it. He slouched down in the couch and muttered, "I am such a screw up. I just let them die. I should of..." He really had no idea what he could have done. It was just stuck on his conscious. At the moment, he adorned a Blue T-Shirt with a white Jacket with blue jeans. His comfortable wear. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru, with his hood down and his cloak only draped over his shoulders like a cape, walked around the Guild hall. Things hadn't gone as planned, and he knew that a few of them were taking it seriously. A lot of them were out doing their own things, but for the first time it was just him and Jonathan hanging out together, and alone. He had never had some personal time with the tank Paladin, and knew that he could use this time to get to know him better. He came over to him, but he looked distraught, and he knew that he was also bothered by the loss of one of the players. He thought of something, and threw to him a spare piece of fruit he had in a bowl nearby at his head. He crossed his arms and looked at him

"Training room, now. Let's get your frustration out. Don't even try to say no, or else I will drag you there myself." He said with a small sigh as he opened the door and awaited for the young tank to get off his butt and get through it. He needed to take it out, and he knew that using the training room could give him a bit of a let out for his anger. He knew that they couldn't die from any of these, and he knew that they would be safe. But he would have to be safe and be there to finish off the creatures if he decided to break down, as he had done once before.

The blond sat there, staring out a nearby window. This floor was peaceful and sunny. Nearby trees shuddered in the breeze. He heard approaching footsteps from the wood floors. Soon, Hikoru could be seen. His face had a serious tone with it and his cloak hung over his shoulders like a cape. Jonathan had put up his cape as to not remember him as to what happened just a few fateful days ago. Within a flash, something was flying at his face. With pure luck and skill, he managed to grab the object and observe it. It was an apple. The blond took a bite out of the apple. He looked at the apple for another moment and his stomach prodded him. 'Oh yeah. I have not eaten for what... two-three days?' His gaze moved up at Hikoru and he noticed the man had his arms crossed, appearing to wait for him to pay attention.  the man heeded him to get to the training room and take it out on some dummies. 

The blond sighed and forced himself out of the chair. His stomach cried out for more food desperately but he ignored it. He walked through the door that Hikoru was holding open and he looked around. There was quite a few dummys and buttons for spawning monsters all around. They were the only guild to have fancy gadgets such as these, meaning they had the best guild hall out there. "So I am in here, what now?"

Hikoru watched as he took a bite out of the apple and soon entered the room. He asked what he was doing in here, and he moved over to the wall with the buttons. He scanned them quickly, then pressed the one that caused the Boss mob to spawn. He watched as the chest on the ground opened, then soon a large purple thing started to arise from it, inflating and soon transformed into a large Bear, that seemed to be made of gum. He raised his eyebrow in suspicion of the thing, but he turned to Morgenstern and crossed his arms

"Fight it. Let your anger out, since I know you can survive. No armor, no weapons, just fight it with your bare fists. If you become done, I will finish it off easily, but I want you to take care of as much as you can." He said, and leaned against the wall. He knew that the tank needed this, whether he wanted it or not, and even though he wanted to try the Training room himself, he knew that just by looking at the bear's health that he could easily one-shot it if he did. For now, he would stay and wait to see what would happen next.

The blond stood there, obviously annoyed with being there. He watched as Hikoru slowly slinked over to the buttons and clicked one. Immediately a purple gummy bear materialized in front of him. The blond reached for his sword but was told to keep it away. 'This means my fists are the only thing going to be fighting. I have no skill in MA' He unequipped his items and faced the purple gummy bear. Jonathan laughed, thinking it kinda looked funny but the laugh almost immediately died out. He ducked and rolled under and arm swing from the mob and came out on the other side. He pulled his arm back and thrust it forward punching the gelatin-like bear. The bear turned towards him, obviously ticked that it was attacked but t could not roar in protest. 

"And how is this supposed to help me? Fighting a stupid large gummy bear with my fists? This isn't gonna change anything. That player is still dead, and its... my fault." He turned to face Hikoru, a angered look on his face. 

Morgenstern 880/880 88/88
Boss Bear 99/100 [Training]

79467 BD:6 MD:4

@Hikoru

Hikoru watched with his arms crossed, as he dealt a very small amount of damage to the bear. He asked why he was even fighting it, and he opened his HUD, equipping an old dagger and throwing it at the feet of Morgenstern, sticking into the ground right beside his right foot. His arm stood out for a moment, then retracted back to his side, crossing over his chest with it's twin. He wasn't happy with his demeanor with fighting this, and he knew that he needed to help him. He took off his glasses, and looked him straight in the eyes, nothing inbetween them

"You think that you are the only one that blames yourself? I planned those parties, looking at strengths and weaknesses, making sure that everything was as balanced as I could have made it. I did my best to pair strong and weak players, so they could learn from each other and become stronger, and I made sure to watch out for everything that I thought could happen." He said, then grit his teeth, the glasses in his hand shattering into pixels. "I knew- no, I had thought that things would be fine. How could any of us had known? How would we know that the boss had an AoE? How could we have known that the player had died only had his basic armor and weapons. HOW COULD WE HAVE KNOWN THAT ANOTHER WOULD DIE TO THIS GAME??" He said, his anger finally bubbling out, something he had held back for long enough.

"HOW COULD I KNOW THAT AZIDE WAS TOO WEAK TO SURVIVE? HOW COULD I HAVE SAVED HIM FROM THE NEST I WAS FORCED TO BE IN? HOW COULD I STOP OPAL AND OIKAWA FROM KILLING THE TWO STRONGEST PLAYERS IN AINCRAD? WHO WERE MY FRIENDS." He stepped closer as he spoke, his anger filling his face, until he was soon screaming from the top of his lungs. "HOW COULD I SAVE LOWENTHAL, MY MENTOR, MY FRIEND, MY BROTHER IN ARMS FROM JUMPING OFF AINCRAD? I CAN'T, AND EVERY DAY IT KILLS ME, FEEDING ME WITH REGRET AND Anger..." His voice cracked as he spoke his last word, then tears started to form. He wiped away the tears, and looked at Morgenstern, with both hatred, and a hurt expression in his eyes. "People will die Morg.... No, Jon... People will die here, and there is nothing we can do. Things will never go as planned, or else this game would be far too easy." He breathed, then picked up the dagger from the floor, placing it back into his inventory. "But don't let it get to you, or your anger will feed you, and your depression will drive you mad. Yes, one died, but be happy you didn't know them as well as I did my friends... My brothers..." He said, then stood, and turned away. "Take your anger out on this gummy bear, pretend that it's Nato, it will help make it easier to kill it. When you are done, I will finish it off." He said, then went back to the wall and stayed silent for a long time.

The blond watched as Hikoru's eyes darkened even further and then he spoke coldly to him. Every word from Hikoru was like a knife sending searing pain. He listened as he heard of how the man blamed himself as well. The daggers of pain became fuel to Jonathan's flame as the man raged on, as he heard of the players who died before he had come out of hiding. The blond turned away from Hikoru as the man came to his conclusion. Jonathan was warned to not hold in the deaths and let it get to him or the sorrow would corrupt him. A tear rolled down the blond's cheek. He did not know what to do. The boss mob started to get closer and closer to him. He imagined it with arms and legs, a white glaive in his hand. 'Nato' The blon felt his anger rise and in seconds he was slashing the creature crazily. His last strike was a blow to the chest, knocking the creature over. After it was over, the creature was in the red zone, with little health left to spare. He looked down, wondering how he had dealt so much damage. His sword was in his hand. 'How did I get a hold of this?' He sheathed his weapon and looked back over to Hikoru. "I am done with it" 

79676 BD:7 MD:3

Morgenstern 880/880 82/88
Boss Bear 29/100 [Training] -70

@Hikoru

Hikoru watched as Morgenstern attacked the giant Gummy Bear, and a sword appeared in his sword as he attacked, dealing a very large chunk of damage to the large bear. He didn't question it, as he knew that he could easily attack that fast as well, and he said he was done. In the blink of an eye, Hikoru attacked the Bear and finished what little bit of health it had left. He sheathed his dagger as he crossed his arms and looked at Morgenstern with a small nod. The player seemed to cry, and he knew he had a reason. It hurt when the realization his that people could die in this game. It was rough to think about, and he had cried his own share of tears for all the people he had lost. He gave a small sigh and swept his cloak back over his shoulders, as it had moved off when he moved. He walked towards the door of the room and knew that things were done here. He had said too much when he had snapped, and he knew that he needed to calm himself down before he could feel normal once more. He had broke his glasses, and he noticed that things were much less fuzzy then when he had started to wear them. Maybe he didn't need them anymore?

ID: 79679

BD: 8

Hikoru used Tri Pierce: 3x1=3x13= 39 Damage

Boss Bear -19/100 [Training]

Hikoru: 117/120

The blond watched as Hikoru dashed forward and quickly took out the creature. The blond nodded his approval and  leaned against the wooden wall. He stared at the player for a mere moment before asking the man, "Hey. I have really been working hard on my own skills lately, I just thought you might help me test them on a worthy opponent? Such as yourself I mean." The blond opened his HUD and sent a <<Half-Health>> PVP request. It was common for Jonathan to want to duel players, but it had been such a long time since he had PVP combat. Monsters did not have a mind of their own and they usually did not have tactics. All they had was the desire to kill. Hikoru on the other hand had thoughts, tactics and skills that he had at his disposal. Jonathan had no expectation to win, but he planned to at least stand a chance and hold his ground. Hikoru was one of the best DPS's out there and Jonathan was one of the best tanks. Now it was time to see how far their gap was apart. Before his request something had astonished the man. The darker haired player's glasses were no where to be found. Perhaps broken? 

@Hikoru

Hikoru looked back as the young boy asked for a duel. He was confused for a moment, more expecting that he would be angry with his words, but he wasn't that mad. He sounded calm, which sent alarms in his brain. But he looked at the duel and saw that it was half-loss, and he knew that he was safe. He let out a small sigh and accepted the quest, equipping his items and pulling over his hood. He wanted a fight? He would give him one. He breathed and watched as the counter counted down, and he soon felt the shadow underneath him start to engulf him. Soon he was entirely surrounded by shadows, and awaited for his moment to strike. He would have to be found to be attacked, and he knew that he had an advantage. If the man couldn't find him, which he was sure that he couldn't, he would get a free shot and easily bring his health down a bit. He wanted to drink consumables to make himself stronger, but he knew that it would be unfair, and decided against it. For now he awaited his chance to strike

ID: 79993

LD: 12

Stats:

Spoiler

Hikoru, Master of Shadows

Level 60

Stats:
1215 HP
120 Energy
+4 Accuracy
+2 Evasion
13 Base Damage
66 Mitigation

Items:
Limbo's Fang (Weapon) +2 Envenom +2 Blight [Tier 2]
Master of Shadows (Light Armor) +1 Evasion +36 MIT [Tier 2]
Shadow's Instinct (Lucky Charm) +3 ACC [Tier 2]
Sutetchi (Familiar): +6 Damage [Tier 2]
Flowing Illusion (Good item): (+4 Stealth rating in/near water via in-character Roleplay) [Tier 2]

Battle Ready Inventory:
+1 T2 Healing Crystal (Perfect)
Yamkima (Weapon) +2 Paralyse +2 Bleed [Tier 2]
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy [Tier 2]
Shadow's Eye (Lucky Charm) +3 LD [Tier 2]

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics
Sneak Attack

Buffs:
N/A

Skills:
Rank 5 Dagger
Rank 5 Light Armor
Rank 5 Sneak and Hide
Rank 5 Shadowed Path
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 3 Familiar 
Concentration
Survival

Italics: Unlocked Skill
Underlined: Unique Skill
Bold: Max Rank

Jonathan stood there staring at the shadowed man intently. He had no idea why, but a duel always calmed down his nerves. He watched as the man accepted his duel, readied and readied a few items. Jonathan moved through his items and equipped his own items. The blond had no chance at this battle, but perhaps he could sustain himself for a while. He unsheathed his weapon and looked around the training room and noticed the man had vanished. 'Where did he go?' The battle timer hit fifteen, and Jonathan scanned the room, but knew in the long run, his Search skills were not high enough. "Wait, didn't he mention something about Sneak attack a few days back?" Wary now of what was going on, the blond sighed and said, "Well, then. You can go ahead and just make the first move, I have no chance of finding you" It was sincerely true, and the man would have the speed advantage. Heavy armor slowed Jonathan down. He doubted he would be able to hit the man, so the battle was a lost cause. 

Spoiler

Morgenstern, Tank Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants, Flying/Stoned Tank... So many things have happened to me....

Level 44

Stats:
880 HP
88 Energy
+0 Accuracy
+0 Evasion
10 Base Damage
134 Mitigation
30 Battle Healing
36 Regeneration
1 Def. Paralyze

Items:
Dying Light (Weapon) +6 DMG [Tier 2]
Guardian of Light (Heavy Armor) +54 MIT [Tier 2]
Ascendant's Protector (Shield) +36 Regen, 1 Def. Para [Tier 2]
Sol (Familiar): +60 HP Upon use (5 Turn Cooldown) [Tier 2]
Dimensional Backpack

Battle Ready Inventory:
+2 T2 Healing Crystal (Perfect)
+1 Teleport Crystal

Mods:
Focused Howl

Buffs:

Skills:

Rank 5 Block
Rank 5 Heavy Armor
Rank 3 Battle Healing
Rank 3 Curved Sword
Rank 0 Howl
Rank 2 Familiar 
Survival
Rank 0 Meditation

Italics: Unlocked Skill
Bold: Max Rank

Hikoru listened as he said to just take his turn first, and he gave a smile. Glad to know that he didn't stand much of a chance in finding him. He appeared behind the tank, and soon swarmed on him, jumping and slashing and slicing, jumping to and from shadows that made him seem to appear from everywhere at once. Soon he landed in front of him. He had dealt a good blow to Morgenstern, and saw that he had his DoT on him. He gave a small smile and stood, pulling down his hood and showing his face.

"Let's see how that feels after awhile." He said with a small laugh. He gripped his dagger and prepared to attack again. It wasn't hard to hit Morgenstern, but he knew that his MIT was high, so it would take awhile to bring him to half health. He cracked his neck and prepared to fight. This would be a long one, and it would be awhile before he would be able to go and sleep again.

ID: 79998

BD: 9 (+1 Damage, DoT Activates)

Hikoru used Swarm: 14x1=14x15= 210*1.15= 241.49=242 Damage- 134= 108 Damage to Morgenstern

Hikoru: 1215/1215 104/120 MIT: 66

@Morgenstern: 772/880 88/88 MIT: 134 (28 Blight 2/2, 12 Envenom 4/4)

Jonathan awaited the man. The guild hall was breathtakingly silent, even after the timer hit zero. Hikoru would NEVER leave a fight, unless the chances were lost. Then it hit him. Literally. The appeared everywhere at once, swarming him with many hits at many angles and directions. The blond managed to escape the attack, but he was beaten, bruised and been given two status effects. 'If he gave me status effects then that means...' He watched as Hikoru stopped moving all at once. A status effect appeared on the man's health bar. "I am not completely helpless myself. It really is bad that I can't exactly hurt you myself. This is more of a game of how long I can go on" The blond examined his sword before stepping in and slashing the man with brute force. The blows felt powerful, but only took a few pixels off the man's health bar. "As expected" Some of his cuts a bruises began to mend themselves, which was a large help. Regeneration was key in this fight. 

ID:80002 BD:8. 
Sword Art used: Lasing Chopper (7*1)x10=70 DMG-66=4 DMg total

@Hikoru: 1211/1215 104/120 MIT: 66 Paralyzed 1/1

Morgenstern: 798/880 88/88 MIT: 134 (28 Blight 1/2, 12 Envenom 3/4) [-28-12=40 DMG taken +66 HP from Regen]

Hikoru grit his teeth as he fell to his knee. He had forgotten that Morgenstern's Shield had Paralytic Venom, an enchantment that he had gone up against before and lost horribly. He knew that he had to be careful, or else he would be the one taking damage. He looked and grit his teeth as he saw that he had almost regenerated all of the damage he had done. He really didn't like that, and knew that he would try one more swipe to see how much damage he could do. If he couldn't do enough, he would forefit. He wasn't interested in fighting a pointless fight. He knew that by the time he would have dealt enough damage to have won, the other player would have been drained of energy. And if Hik kept fighting, he would run out of energy quickly, and he would just heal the damage back in a few turns. He sighed and stood as the Paralysis started to wear off. He stretched his neck and sighed. Let's see how this goes

Hikoru: 1211/1215 104/120 MIT: 66 Paralyzed 0/1

Morgenstern: 798/880 88/88 MIT: 134 (28 Blight 1/2, 12 Envenom 3/4)

The blond watched with a smile as Hikoru got back up. "Yeah, paralyze rarely ever helps me. I think I will be switching that to regen or thorns when I get to tier three" The blond made a move forward. His damage was nothing compared to the man's evasion and resistance. He appeared to be a bit more wary of how things were going. Hikoru had come in, expecting it to be an easy fight hadn't he? It was a hundred percent chance to win. He slashed forward a the man, but the curved blade could not manage to reach the man. He sighed and fell back, raising his shield to hopefully block the man's next attack. "Sol, for once in your life, do SOMETHING" he called to his familiar. Upon his last word, a racket was heard and the white feathered familiar flew in with a half-cooked apple. As soon as it seen the fight, it dropped the apple onto the ground and glowed warmly. In an instant, Jonathan's health rised quite a bit. Then it proceeded to look back and forth between the battlers as if to say, 'Why are we fighting this guy exactly?' 

80095 BD:3

@Hikoru: 1211/1215 104/120 MIT: 66 

Morgenstern: 848/880 88/88 MIT: 134 (28 Blight 1/2, 12 Envenom 3/4
        798-40(Status Effects) + 30 (BH) +60 (Sol)=848
Sol ~ 0/5 Cool Down

Hikoru prepared to attack, but then dropped his dagger. This fight was pointless. He couldn't deal enough damage to hurt Morgenstern enough to bring him to half health, and Morgenstern wouldn't be able to hit him unless he was stunned or paralyzed. He put his dagger back in his sheath and opened his HUD, forfeiting the match. He knew that it would be useless to fight a losing fight. He wouldn't be able to deal enough damage to bring him close to half health, and by the time he got somewhat close, he would be out of energy. He and his friend were nowhere ready to fight each other. Maybe if they both had used consumables there would be a difference, as Morgenstern's MIT could be boosted only so much, where as he could double, even triple his damage if he got lucky enough. He looked at Morg and gave him a nod

"I give because I know I can't win at this point and time. You've come a long way, Tank Paladin." He said with a small, and proud smile.

ID: 80103

BD: 1

Hikoru Forefits to @Morgenstern

Jonathan watched as Hikoru moved forward to attack yet again, and Jonathan rose his shield. Then, he dropped his dagger and stared at him for a moment as if he were thinking. 'What is he doing?' Then the man spoke of why he stopped the battle. The man smiled proudly at him and said that he really had come far. Jonathan nodded and sheathed his sword. He still had far to go, but being told this by one of the best DPS's was almost empowering. "Thank you, I had no idea that you had such a punch. First time in a while someone had gotten through my mitigation." Jonathan turned and unequipped his items, nodding to Hikoru before exiting the training room. It was a good fight, but Jonathan was tired of it. He really did not feel much better over the players death, but he no longer felt like sitting around feeling bad for himself. Hikoru had gone through these things before and this was Jonathan's first time. 

Hikoru nodded at the man as he sheathed his sword. He had dealt a lot of damage to the young man, but he knew that he still had a lot of training to go before he finally felt equal to the rest of the frontlines in damage. But for now he was happy with what he had done, and was glad that his Tank was able to take his hit well enough that he was sure that he would be ready for the next boss raid in no time flat. He looked around and saw that the room had his shadowed prints from where he had attacked. He concentrated and soon they faced into nothing. Definitely something he would have to look out for, or else it would give away his location more easily. He still had a lot to learn about his Unique Skill. He unequipped his armor but kept on his Shadow's Eye, just for the looks that it gave, as he felt the feel of it against his skin. He draped his cloak back and put it back into a cape and gave a nod

"So now what do you plan to do?" He asked out of curiosity "If you don't want to have this happen again, what will you do?"

Jonathan watched as Hikoru unequipped his items and seem to think about something before asking a question, probably out of curiosity. 'That is a good question. What will I do now?' He turned back toward the man and calmly answered, "Well, If I want this to not happen again... I am going to have to become even better, not just in my tanking skills. I have a few skills I need to finish out, and after that some mods. I don't want anybody dying on my watch anymore." Jonathan opened the door slowly, turning once more and leaving it ajar. "I believe it is also time to show everyone that the CA, is not a hangloose guild. It is time to become more involved. I'll see you around, I need to go and level up" He left the room, leaving Hikoru as the only one who was still in the hall. Jonathan was going to need to start getting much stronger, start getting better items. 

@Hikoru

Hikoru nodded in satisfaction with his answer. He was glad that he had given the young player some words of wisdom from his own experience. He gave a sigh and looked out the window of the Guild Hall. He didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but it would never hurt to check it from a closer look at a later date. He gave a small sigh as Morgenstern left, and he was alone in the Guild Hall. The place seemed vast from where he stood, and he gave a small sigh as he realized how much this had really costed them, how much work they had all chipped in to make this place a possibility. He was proud with how far their guild had come. He looked back at the training room, and shrugged to himself.

"Some meditation wouldn't hurt..." He said as he entered it and closed the room, turning off all the lights and soon going into a meditative state for the first time in a very, very long time.

ID: 80645

LD: 10+4=14 No Sub-Dungeon Found