[PP-F1-NK] <<The First Few Lessons are Free>> (Floofy)

While Sakoda was handing over her delivery, Airi looked over the quest rewards. All of them were potions: one increases HP, another increases DMG, and five of the typical healing potions. It was a nice and fitting reward for a first quest, though she had hoped for a bit more. They spent the whole morning and afternoon gathering (and failing to gather) materials, after all. She looked up at the virtual sky and closed her eyes. Well, what mattered the most was that she got stronger after all. And she met a new person in the process. Thanks for the harvest.

Her quest companion finished and was now walking back to her with a cheerful grin. "Like the rewards?" Airi asked, turning her attention to Sakoda. Though she didn't give the other girl much of a chance to reply. "We'll continue with the second quest tomorrow. Meeting point is right here, where the quest giver is. Send me a PM once you're ready, okay? Or if you don't want to go, you can just inform me through PM as well." With all that said, she thought it unnecessary to stay longer and engage in idle conversation. She already had enough conversation while they were doing the quest together. "I'll be leaving now. You should rest up. I heard the second quest involves combat." She then waved goodbye to Sakoda and turned, walking back to the inn.

- Thread Closed -

Quest Rewards
 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Summary
Airi: 600 Col + 5 SP + Quest Rewards
Floofy: 600 Col + 5 SP + Quest Rewards

Edited by Airi
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic