[PP-F2] For Them

Another change! The wolf quickly took the chance and would take advantage of the first sign of a shift in movement, placing her paws to the side to quickly move her body towards the dragon as she would spin around the tree. In the meantime, Kyu would calculate the drop that the dragon took before pouncing up to tap the pelt of the familiar. Sey in the meantime nodded his head. "That sounds great. I'm sure Kasier would like that. She seems like the strong and quiet type anyways. As for the floor, probably eleven. It's the only one that seems to fit me as of currently anyways." The snow-haired player would explain as he would then place his hands in his pockets, looking to the side to see the two familiars playing around. "I feel like we would not get that quietness though, regardless of where we live anyways. It's not the place, it's those around us."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velnia was snickering as she flew around then she stopped and her eyes shot wide open as she watched the wolf leap up to pounce on her.  While that was going on Itzal nodded.  "I don't like the kob which is the reason I don't want to be on this floor, but besides that it's a good floor.  And yeah, quietness would really be helpful.  Hey I'm going to look for the chest real quick."  Itzal activated his reveal mod and scanned the area for a chest in the vicinity.  He wasn't seeing anything....  Then he spotted it.  It was underneath the two familiars.  ".........Hey uh, Velnia?  Kyu?  Could you move out of the way?  You're uh, on top of the chest."  While they did what they needed to do, Itzal opened his menu and switched Beauty Incarnated with Thieve's eye.

ID#  81454  LD:  16+8  Chest found

Thieve's eye:  +1 lock picking rank

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

He shrugged, feeling indifferent about the Knights of Blood Oath guild, as they did not bother him or his people. While that was the case, he did not mind being on the same floor. As long as they did not plan on raiding his house, or even finding it, they would be on good terms. Sey himself was not too sure how he would hold up against one of the strongest guilds in the game with his balance build, maybe with him and Hidden he would be able to send them away. Or at the very least, stall for enough time for backup to arrive anyways. With that in mind, he would place his hands in his pockets as he would reply. “As long as they don’t touch my property or those around me, I don’t mind them.” He replied. Kyu would bark loudly before running away from the chest happily before getting back to Sey’s side.

Itzal pulled out his lockpick and began to get to work on the chest's lock.  The lock was a lot like it was in Skyrim so Itzal found it rather easy every time.  That wasn't the part about chests he disliked.  What he disliked was the difficulty it took to find chests, as well as the fact that they had little loot.  But he digressed.  As he picked the lock he opened it up and looked at the loot menu.  Eight hundred twenty five col, as well as two materials.  He sighed and split the col and materials in half, sending Sey's share to him.  "Chests still suck, but at least it's a little bit more.  Alright that wraps up today I think.  How about we gather materials next time?  You know, something that won't threaten my life again like that.  I need to max out my skills for crying out loud." 

ID#  81499  LD:  6+6=12  825 col and 2 mats.  412 col sent to each player (Sey get's extra col)

Sey:  +413 col, Itzal +412

Edited by Itzal