[PP-F3] Hatched <<DHA3>>

They were going to take the third part of the chain quests that they were supposed to be on. It was going to take a little bit of time to get to the last enemy, but when they do, they were going to have quite the battle on their hands. He PMed her a few days ago so that they could pick up on this again. Kyu would be waiting right there by his side, ready to greet Hidden when she arrived. Kyu was a hyperactive familiar that loved people in general, well, the ones that she deemed likable anyways. An enemy of a wolf will be an enemy for life, but it all depended on how Sey felt. And of course, he felt happy whenever he was with his girlfriend. She was going to arrive soon according to the private message sent, hopefully with Umbra with her as well. So they would wait by the forest, waiting for the player and her familiar to arrive. Sey had been planning a few things for the both of them, it was going to take work, but he would love to see her enjoy what he was planning.

@Hidden

Edited by Sey

It was a few days after they had done their last quest, and Hidden and Sey were ready to continue. She had prepared her stuff in her room of her shop. Her sleeping roll lied on the floor in the corner and a few things were lining the room. She stood at the door, ready to leave. "Come on Umbra, we gotta go now" The familiar stared at her for a few seconds as if it were thinking, 'Go outside? Are you crazy?' Its eyes flashed a purple color and it bounded after her. As it walked through the darker area, its form shifted around leaving trails of shadows behind it. They moved through the room and out of the shop. She and the familiar walked into the daylight. She looked around and looked back to her familiar. It was no one solid shape. It was black with dark eyes and seemed observant and cautious of almost everything it seen. 

As they finally made it to the third floor, she smiled at the sight of Sey. Next to him was a wolf, white as Sey's hair. Or the snow if you preferred. 'I am taking a hint that that is Sey's familiar. I thought I was supposed to help him get one, but I am glad for him.' She walked forward with a smile. "Hello Casper, how are you?" Umbra paid the white-haired man little attention. She knew him, but the wolf was new for her. She eyed it carefully, keeping a cautious distance away form it. 

She then arrived with Umbra with her, and that instantly turned his usual smile into a grin. "I'm great now, glad to see Umbra is with you." Sey replied as he would then look down towards Kyu, would barked twice with a happy tune in her voice. He chuckled before lowering himself down so that he could rub the fur of the familiar, in which the she-wolf would tilt her weight against him happily. "This here is Kyu. She seems like like you both. Though she can eat a looooot..." The snow-haired player would explain before pushing himself back up onto his feet again. He himself felt comfortable around Umbra, seeing how it's his girlfriend's familiar. And as long as that is the case, he felt like there was nothing to fear. "So what is new with you? Have you gone out and done some fun things with Umbra yet?" He asked as he would tilt his head, only to shake it to the side a few seconds later. "Right, the quest. We have more than one enemy today."

Hidden watched as the man grinned, that troublemaker smile she had come to find endearing. The wolf barked twice in a merry tone, making Umbra jump a bit. 'It is going to take Umbra a while to warm up to his familiar.' Sey introduced the wolf as Kyu. A name she wondered what the purpose was. She nudged the man with her enclosed hist and began to trot off towards the exit gate, getting the party moving.  "So what is new with you? Have you gone out and done some fun things with Umbra yet?" Hidden thought for a moment before answering, "I have not really done anything too interesting yet with her. I have been trying to get her leveled up" The man turned away, seeming a bit sorry that they needed to get to work. "Well come on then silly, the quest is this way." She looked over to her familiar which skirted around Kyu and began to move forward. She hoped she would able to assist this time at least. With her luck, the dragon would have much to high of mitigation for her too help much. 

@Sey

They were able to take on the dragons now that Hidden pointed the both of them in the right direction. Naturally, he could not resist but boldly stepping up from behind her to her side before grabbing her hand. "Whoops. My bad~" Sey would tease playfully, swinging their arms a little bit as he was enjoying the sights. Kyu would move her tail around friskily was Umbra would move around her, pawing gently with the intent of playing before following up behind the two lovers. "This is our moment before the dragon. Why not enjoy the sights in the process as well, love? Look at all the forest around here." He would explain as he would let his eyes drink in the sights of nature all around the both of them. his lips would lapse into a regular smile, enjoying the time he was sharing before he then found a small little flower on the ground. His regular smile turned sly as he would turn to Hidden with a "concerned" face, as if there were something behind her. "Oh shoot..." His only hope would be for her to turn around.

As she walked forward, she heard quick footsteps behind her. The white-haired man grabbed her hand and she felt her face warm as he did. It was just strange. She had went years without human contact and then she found this dork... Almost instantly she had fallen for him. they began to move in, walking through the Forest of Wavering Mists on thier path. "This is our moment before the dragon. Why not enjoy the sights in the process as well, love? Look at all the forest around here." She looked around the area. It really was beautiful. She was glad to be spending this second with him. "It is astonishing. Say, isn't this the floor you found that area on? I think you still owe me a date sometime soon. We need to take a break from all this questing and just enjoy ourselves." She smiled at the thought and she watched as the man's face became concerned as he looked in one direction. "What? What is the matter?" She let go of his hand and one went to her dagger as she turned to face the direction he was looking, scanning for what concerned the man. 

@Sey

She had the most adorable face when she was flustered, the type that many guys found attractive in a girl. While he'd love to tease her more, he was already in the middle of one. "Oh? I do, do I?  Shall we meet on the first floor tomorrow then? I have a place that I think you would love." Sey would explain before Hidden then turned around quickly with a high alert. Reacting swiftly with his free hand, he would pluck the white flower from it's stem before placing it in her hair was lightly as he could. Once he did that, he would slyly smile and aim to give her a soft kiss on her cheek to get her to turn away. "Gotcha~. I love the way that flower in your hair makes you look." A tricky type he was, it was fun for him to play these games right before they got towards the enemies they needed to beat. "But honestly, that is so sweet, being so concerned. That is really reassuring." Sey explained with a genuine tone.

Hidden scanned the area in front of her. Was the dragon boss here? It was nowhere to be seen along with anything else. 'There is no way he sees more than I, I have more scout skill than him' She felt some of the strands of hair being moved, it was light like a bug crawling on the skin. She turned, and as she did a light kiss was planted on her cheek. She felt her face become warm once again and the man mentioned how she looked with the flower in her hair. She laughed and replied, "I think you would look better with one" She turned and stood on her toes to reach him where she brushed her lips on his. "Enough of being a flirt, lets find us a dragon!" She shoved him backwards lightly, only enough to make him move a foot back. "But honestly, that is so sweet, being so concerned. That is really reassuring." She laughed and replied, "I might not be a high level at the moment, but trust me... I am not letting you go anywhere" She said these words with dead seriousness. 

It seems she played right into his trap without even suspecting a thing, it was fun to play these games with her. She would reply back just as slyly, surprising him with the soft lips of her lightly pressed against his, bringing his attention there and lacking guard for stability, resulting in him being successfully pushed away. He smiled, despite the disappointment in how short it was. "Awwww, you're so mean when you're a tease~" Sey would explain as he would then place his hands behind the back of his head, his eyes shifting to the side as she would then genuinely say her last statement. "And you know you won't be going anywhere while I'm here." A promise he wouldn't break, it was what he felt a shield was supposed to do. As he continued to walk, he would focus his eyes the best the game would allow him, successfully seeing a few beings ahead of them. "Hey love, I think we have found our targets."

The man mentioned that he thought he found their target. She nodded and pulled out her weapon. Umbra appeared from the shadow of a bush and stood next to her. "Let's go" The familiar's eyes flashed a violet and they darted forward. As they got closer the green dragon made a strange noise. Next thing she knew, two human shapes flew at her with spears. He rolled and ducked away from the blows and spun on her heel. "There is more! You take the dragon, I'll deal with these people!" Then she attacked. She dodged the stabs form the spears. Umbra knocked one of the spear elves away, so Hidden could focus on just one. She sliced the man across his chest and then gave him two roundhouse kicks knocking him to the ground. His health was barely touched, but she ended up doing something. She moved back as she felt a sharp pain. The stupid men had throns but she had to focus on killing this guy. By the time this guy was dead, Sey would probably help her with the second Elf. 

Spoiler

79883 BD:7 CD:3 LD:7 MD:2

@Sey ???/??? <> ??/??
Hidden 306/320 <> 27/32
     BD:7+3= Hit.  Sword Art Used: Shadow Stitch (3*2) -6 + 1 EN
DMG: 7(base) * (3*2)= 42-25=17 DMG

<<Ghidorah>> 215/215       MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14 <<Elven Tongue> Activated!
Dragon Cultist A  33/50       MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14 <Thorns> Activated!
Dragon Cultist B  50/50       MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14
  MD:2-3= Miss

Edited by Hidden

His eyes would remain half-closed as he looked at the dragon with a smile, a relaxed one despite the screech that it decided to emit. More enemies just promised more challenge, but the result would remain the same regardless. "Not a problem. Kyu has been itching for a battle, isn't that right?" But Kyu would already rush toward the dragon, moving past the cultists before leaping at the dragon. Sey would follow up from behind with his weaponry extended out towards the right. The both of them would pounce at the dragon, taking a bit of damage around it before slashing through it together successfully, ripping through it's health violently before then jumping back from it, full well prepared for it to attack back at the both of them. When that had been done, they would brace for the dragons next movement.

Spoiler

Sey 846/860 <> 74/86
@Hidden 306/320 <> 27/32

<<Ghidorah>> 99/215       MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14 <<Thorns> Activated!
Dragon Cultist A  33/50       MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14

ID# 79902 results:

Battle: 9
Dmg: 13 x 12 x 1 = 156 - 40 = 116 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

MOB: 1

Edited by Sey

Sey and Kyu entered the battle, immediately overtaking the battle of the actual dragon itself. Hidden smiled, watching in awe as Kyu and Sey worked as if they had been for years, keeping the dragon on its toes. She turned back and focused on her own two targets who she noticed were regrouping and advancing on her. Umbra was found slinking behind her, obviously content with the battle. "Did I not ask you to keep that thing away fro me and the other?" Umbra stared up at her for a short second, and then back to her target. She gave it a look as f to say, 'When did I tell you that you could get back up?' The black fox leapt forward, knocking back the creature. Every time the Cultist stabbed at it, it would bound away or dissapear in one of the trees shadow, and appear in a different one. Hidden turned and looked at hers. 'Lets go'.

She darted in forward, preparing to strike, but the cultist kept her at bay with its spear. She dodged, but it kept pressing forward. Eventually, she ran back far enough to get her some room, and moved to the right to act like she was flanking it. She charged in from the side moving at full speed. The cultist acted surprised and thrust its spear forward, attempting to impale her with its spear again. As soon as it flicked its wrist, the girl changed directions, and then attacked from the other flank. She moved with enough speed that the cultist had no time to change directions before she was slashing through its body. With two roundhouse kicks, it fell back to the ground with its health in the red zone. 'One more hit and it is finished. Then Sey and I can finish the last one' 

Spoiler

79927 BD:9 CD:6 LD:18 MD:4

@Sey 846/860 <> 74/86
Hidden 294/320 <> 22/32
     BD:9+3=Crit Hit!   Sword Art used: Shadow Stitch (3*2~6 EN) 27-6+1=22 EN
DMG: [7(Base) + 1(Crit] * (3*2)=48-25=23 DMG Dealt

<<Ghidorah>> 99/215       MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14
Dragon Cultist A  10/50       MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14 <Thorns Activated!>

Edited by Hidden

The both of them would watch Hidden from the background, Kyu with a smiling on her face while Sey was watching with a more relaxed facial expression. Upon seeing the successful strikes that she carried out, Sey would nod his head with approval before turning back to the dragon. It would lash at him swiftly, only to received a slash back to it as well for attempting such a bold move. Except in this case, the snow-haired player followed up with more than just one slash. Kyu would watch from behind with her head tilted to the side as she would then place her paws forward, ready to swipe at the dragon. It would just shatter to pieces though as it would end up being nothing, the snow-haired player successfully ending the battle without breaking even so much as a sweat. With that done, they would look back to the cultist that seemed to have the freshest health as of currently.

Spoiler

Sey 836/860 <> 62/86 (BH +30)
Hidden 294/320 <> 22/32

ID# 79961 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 11

Loot: 8

MOB: 9

Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144 - 40 = 104 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

<<Ghidorah>> /215       MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14
Dragon Cultist A  10/50       MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14 <Thorns Activated!>

Edited by Sey

Sey and Kyu appeared to finish the dragon with a few scratches but otherwise fine. The entire battle was looking quite well, and she was pleased to see their progress. Umbra was now playing keep away with the other guards spear to ensure that it would not be doing anything anytime soon. Hidden returned her gaze to her own opponent and she smiled. It was not looking too good healthwise, but that was good for her. The girl returned her cloak to her head and stalked forward, appearing deathly as she approached her victim. The man shuddered, obviously scared once more, and then she went through her phase again. 

Often when killing things, she changed attitudes. When her targets fear was highest, she changed into almost a different person. During this period, she felt no remorse, no mercy and finished the job there. This time, she walked straight up to the cultist. It made one last attempt to pierce her, but she deflected the spearhead with her dagger and sent the spear flying out of the man's hands and into the wood somewhere. "Night Night, sweet heart" She plunged her dagger into the man's chest and he shattered almost instantaneoulsy. She smiled and pointed at the other man. "Let's finish him, Love" 

Spoiler

79965 BD:7 MD:2
@Sey 836/860 <> 62/86 (BH +30)
Hidden 280/320 <> 22/32
     BD:7+3=hit  Sword Art used: Shadow Stitch (3*2~6 EN) 27-6+1=22 EN
DMG: [7(Base) * (3*2)=42-25=17 DMG Dealt

<<Ghidorah>> /215       MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14
Dragon Cultist A  0/50       MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14 <Thorns Activated!>
     MD:2-3=Miss

Edited by Hidden

"Already ahead of ya. Come on, Kyu!" The snow-haired player would order as he would then proceed to lash out towards the last remaining enemy standing. There was no hope for the cultist left, who was heavily outnumbered by the ones that were equally as heavily stronger than them. So to end it quickly, the both of them would make their attempt to slash through the final enemy. It would not be long before the tip of his slpear would meet the flesh of the cultist, quickly slashing through it in a nasty barrage and flurry of slashes before Kyu finished off the attack with a simple slash to the side of the face. The NPC enemy would shatter into pieces of data after that. With that done, he would end up looking back to Hidden before bowing formally. "How do you like that performance?"

Spoiler

ID# 79992 results:

Battle: 9
Dmg: 13 x 12 x 1 = 156

Sey 846/860 <> 50/86 (BH +30)
@Hidden 280/320 <> 22/32

<<Ghidorah>> /215       MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14
Dragon Cultist A  0/50       MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14 <Thorns Activated!>
Dragon Cultist B  0/50       MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14

Edited by Sey

Hidden had her target finished completely, and was now ready to help Sey with his. "Alri-" Sey had already finished off the cultist in a series of attacks. Umbra was found on the other side of that battle, appearing disappointed, but quite intrigued in the fight. As the man finished his target, he bowed and asked how his performance was. She removed her hood again and gave him two thumbs down and laughed whole-heartedly afterward. She moved to where the dragon had died and found another gem. "We have succeeded. Only about six more of these to go. Were going to have to start waiting sometime though, to let another group catch up with us. They will get hard enough that you could not handle them" She turned sadly away. 'I won't be strong enough to do anything again... Perhaps we could do some other quest he has yet to do?' "Alright. Where to next?" she asked. They could move on again to their next quest or just call it a day. 

@Sey

“Hmmm, in that case, let’s lay off this for now. You are getting close to the second tier with all these missions we have been doing I assume. So let’s keep doing quests.” Kyu would then gently tug at his coat, making him turn over to her. The wolf had a serious facial expression equipped, tilting her head before shifting her eyes to a puddle. Right… THAT. “Afterwards though, I think I’d like to show you the place I mentioned for our date. Considering it like a reward and celebration for making it to the next tier.” He’d then place his smile from calm to happy once again, eyes closing and his head tilted to the side. “For now, let’s just get out of here. We still have plenty of quests to do. Do you have any in mind? The ones with three skill points should bump you up the fastest.”

Umbra returned to her, sitting next to her and watching Kyu intently. Something told Hidden, that someday they would be great friends, but it was going to take a while. Like her, Umbra did not spend much time around others. A few more times together, and she would be used enough to the white wolf. Hidden heard as Sey began to speak and she turned to face him. He suggested that they keep going with the quests to get her to tier two as quick as possible. She twirled her hair in her finger, as she thought. "Well... The only quests like that, that I can survive... you have already completed them. Those quests are like Blood in the Sand, or Deforestation." She thought about the fifth floor again and shuddered. She would HAVE to get survival to be able to get through that quest. Kyu tugged at the man's coat, peering at him urgently. He mentioned how after they got her to tier two, then he would take her to his special place. That sounded interesting. 

@Sey

His eyes would close halfway, showing a collected manner. His left palm would face upwards as his head would tilt to the side. “Hm? That doesn’t mean I can’t repeat any with you. Blood of the Sand, since that was the first of the two that you mentioned.” That was his excuse anyways, but the real intent was due to how intensely hot it would be. After that, the lake that was on the first floor should cool them down… Though he should probably try to see if she was comfortable with swimming. Even if she was, if there was anything she had that she was able to swim with. Food needed to be made as well… So much to do. With that, Kyu would nod her head in agreeance, approving of those words. “If you are interested, the place is mainly used for swimming. So I assume you have some gear that works for that?”

Hidden would listen as Sey would tell her that he would not mind repeating quests with her. She smiled. "I don't know how to thank you..." She giggled and slipped her hand into his. "Personally, I think you spoil me way too much" She began to move forward as they began to head towards the town. Thanks to the man, she was approaching Tier two quite quickly thanks to Sey. With her doing the solo quests and him taking her through the others, she would be done with her tier one time soon. He mentioned swimmin at the place. At first she was confused, but then she realized he meant the new place. "Oh. Swimming. Uh, I can get a swimming suit...." She was quite nervous of the whole swimming idea, as it meant she would not be wearing her cloak, but instead very little clothing. She went quiet, but it would just be her and Sey so she should be fine. "Alright, lets get going then. You have no idea how much I hate the fifth floor" 

@Sey