<A Hidden Beat> Traveler (PP-F5) Beatbox

Hidden sat there with a bit of a smirk as the doubt started to jut pour out. He was not sure if the job he had taken up worked any, and he id not get anything out of it in return. 'So many things going here with this' She listened further and earned that he just wanted to get through the game. The man was jumping topics wildly, and switching back and forth. This was depression taken over someone's body. It had appeared he had been trying to remove it from everyone else for so long, it had eaten away at him. The man chuckled at the fire and said something that confirmed her beliefs. He told her that sometimes he actually believed that he could do it, and others he believed he was useless. Hidden shook her head. "Personally.... I believe you should find a new goal. You have an unachievable goal, might as well change it to something achievable. Let the damned souls stay damned" She left that on the table and scooted herself back against the wall of the cave. She would sit there and stare at Beatbox  seeing if he needed to say anything else. 

@Beatbox

• 2 weeks later...

Beatbox had listened to Hidden, and while her statement might be a little... harsh, its kind of true to be honest. With a sigh, Beatbox had looked back to Hidden and said out to her "Yeah, I suppose that you are right. Sorry for the whole mix up today Hidden. I may sound confusing or backwards, but in all honesty I am lost in personality. And to be honest, just trying to find myself. Kinda why I'm hidin' behind a mask, y'know?" he looked up to Hidden before staring back into the fire, he thought about it for a second, looking back outward to the raging sandstorm and thinking to himself in what kind of mess he had gotten himself into today, however this is no time to dwelling in the past. It's time to fix things and try to make things better, he had looked back to Hidden before laying back upon a rock "Welp, you better get some rest, we gotta find some cargo in the mornin'" he had said as he had tried to relax himself enough to close his eyes.

@Hidden - Sorry, had a lot of stuff happin' in RL.

He would explain that he was lost in personality, which she could relate to. She had been trying to find herself for years, but she just could not fit in. She enjoyed it in this world, because she could recreate herself from scratch, and be that person that she never could be in the real one. He mentioned mask and her hand indistinctively moved to touch her hood. He mentioned rest and she nodded, preparing herself for a light rest. "Well. Goodnight then, we will need our rest. I am moving on early tommorow" She looked at Beatbox once more before drifting to sleep. Then the memories came back. 

winter-wallpaper-street-anime-school-nat 

April 23rd, 2022
7:43 A.M.

She stood there for a moment by the tree and watched as the other students passed. She wore the official white uniform and black skirt for her school, a black jacket that was not uniform code, and her long black hair down. A few boys goofed off by the doors, and a group of girls sat by the benches speaking between themselves. Hilda preferred to be alone. She took a deep breath before walking forward, putting up her hood to try and not bring any attention to herself, or get pointed out by one of the guys. As she walked near the doors, she grabbed the knob, but then something tugged at the back of her hood, bringing it back down. "Jackets are against school policy, Miss Bidden" Teased one of the boys. She turned around with disgust, and pushed the boy lightly back. "Don't touch me Garret" She moved to turn back around, but her push had appeared to me more of an urge to continue for the boy. He reached back and grabbed the back of her jacket and pulled her back with a snap. The light girl flew back into him, and he wrapped her arms around her. "LET ME GO!" The other boys laughed and Garret whispered, "Don't be like that Hilda" She fought back, but the boy kept hold. "MR. GARRISON!" The boy let go and she fell to the ground. Mr. Burns stood there, pointing to the doors sternly. The scene faded out...

Thread finished (Due to inactivity)

2 SP
Survival Skill

Edited by Hidden