[F1-SP]into the dark <<The Third Lesson, Is just as free>> COMPLETE

After hissing at him the creature launched itself at Hei, who sidestepped the attack. As the creature was now behind him,a swell as he was in the creatures back Hei turned around and quickly stabbed at its back, stumbling over the creatures shot tail he hadn't seen since now. Hei was falling to the ground, dropping his spear a few feet away. " Got damit, this fcking thing has a tail!" he had no time to continue with more shouting, as the beast stood up, showed it's teeth again and dropped down on him, sinking the teeth into Hei's left shoulder. The creatures claws and body, which would have hurt him much more got blocked by the shield he was hiding under as the red light appeared once again - Does this mean it is dead- was his first thought and just three seconds later he knew the answer, as the impaled beast dissolved into pixels.

*System Message: 150 col ready to loot* This was less than he had gotten from the last bat, but it was not nothing either, so Hei was satisfied with it.

Spoiler

ID# 50255
Battle: 1 (crit fail)
Mob: 6 (hit) -> 15 DMG - 9 MIT = 6 DMG -> 88/100 HP | thorns activated -> 21 DMG -> 0/50 HP -> Dead

ID# 80256
Loot: 1 (nothing bit standard col) -> +150 col = 300 col

Battle stats:

Hei: 88/100 HP | 6/10 (+1-2) NRG | 2 DMG | MIT 9 | Thorns 21 | ACC 3-1 = 2
Cavebat: 0/50 HP | 15 DMG Dead

Edited by Hei

As he had ended in this fight after reaching a dead end he had to walk back the whole tunnel till there was a way that went left he hadn't found earlier. Following this way he came out of the cave in no time. Happy that there would be light Hei left the cave, just to find that it had gotten dark while he was in the cave and that there wasn't much light besides the moon and some tiny sparkly stars. - the sky looks a little dim. Strange I've never seen this before. Could this be a clue to the developers true intention of having a death game? -

Hei thought a lot about this question as he went back to the town which he could already see from far, as there was light everywhere within town. Arriving at the town Hei searched his way towards the grove where he should be able to find Hannah. It was not difficult to find the way and so he arrived there short time later. Hannah was still there, drawing something in the light of four candles she had placed on some bigger branches of the big tree she had sit on.

"Good evening Lady Hannah, I have returned to you and not just me, but also this nice jewel." with these words he opened the inventory, took the gemstone and handed it over to Hannah, whose eyes began to glow when she saw the sparkly gem. "Thank you very much. As I promised you there is something I have crafted the other day. I have two pieces and you can choose one of them to take." She points at a ring and an amulet sitting on pic knick basket. Hei asked her about there qualities and after hearing, that the ring could increase his accuracy he decided to take the ring.

Summary

+ 300 col (loot) + 400 col (page) = +700 col
+3 T1 mats
+ 1 Tier one ring with +1 Accuracy
+ 1 SP +2 Quest SP