[PP-F10] Let the Shadows Consume -Hidden and myself-

Domarus shattered another monster to crystals.  Level grinding was nothing but bothersome but he had no other choice than to do it if he were to rack up the skill points necessary to unlock the higher skills required for him to deal maximum damage.  These monsters were pathetic as the strong ones he had already cleared out, and yet he still fought on.  In the middle of his fight however something popped up on his menu.  He finished off the last of the boars before checking his menu.  A message from hidden it seemed.  This was the first time she actually contacted him which screamed the amount of progress he was making with her.  The red glow in his visor flashed and Rhozarth landed on his shoulder.  He glanced at the fiery dragon with it's iron skeleton armor and nodded.  He opened the message and read it.  Essentially it was an urgent message to meet her somewhere discrete.  Curious as to where this was coming from he replied, telling her to meet him on the tenth floor outside the town.  By the river where they last ran into each other.  After sending the message he turned to Keres.
     "Keres.  Let's move.  We're heading to the tenth floor.  Keep your eyes out for materials on the way."  Keres bowed to him and they began to make their way to the teleporter.  Domarus had no idea as to what was so urgent that Hidden had to meet him.  Regardless he did consider the possibility of a trap.  He gave Rhozarth certain instruction to scan the area before they made it there.  He made it to the warp panel and vanished into the darkness of the tenth floor.  It wasn't as dark as it was before, but there was still far more cover than the other floors.  Domarus made his way to the river as Rhozarth scanned the area.  Keres kept her eye out for any materials they could use.  As she looked however all she saw were broken fragments and such.  No matter though.  When he reached the river he turned and kept his eyes out for the cloaked girl, his visor glowing steadily.

ID#  80210  LD:  11

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden stood on the first floor, standing in the shadows of a lonely area of the town. She did now want to be followed by any of those guys. They must've been everywhere... She almost leapt for joy when she heard a beeping sound of a notification. A reply from Domarus no doubt. She read through, her face worn to seriousness. She was informed to meet him on the tenth floor, where they would discuss. She closed an deleted the message before moving carefully through town. If the player hd seen her, she was probably already being followed. She doubted he did, but it was possible. She stood on the platform and was whisked away to the tenth floor. She immediately gave a comforted smile as she stood on the tenth floor. "Umbra? happy to be home" The black fox materialized from the shadows and rubbed its body against her leg before trailing off. As it moved into darker areas, its body form shifted into trails, as if it were more an aura then a solid fox. 

This way Umbra, we have no time to fool around" The fox looked up to her, and its eyes gave a violet flash, the way it did when it fully understood her. The fox moved to her side as they walked out of the town. She payed no attention to the undead, and it was an easy escape to the ones that wanted to kill her. Then she seen him. Domarus. As she moved in closer she paused a second before saying, "Hello Domarus" She then stared at him expectantly, as f she expected instructions. Umbra eyed these people from a distance. The fox did not enjoy having such a large company, epsically of people she did not know. 

@Domarus

Domarus watched as Hidden approached but it seemed like something was following her.  He gave a very slow and almost unnoticeable nod to Rhozarth who took off immediately, dousing his own flames as he entered the shadows.  Rhozarth searched and barely caught the familiar in the shadows, keeping an eye on it.  He watched it's movement patterns and how close it was staying with the player and figured out it was a familiar.  As Hidden drew closer to Domarus he nodded to her and watched Rhozarth return with it's claws empty, meaning there was no threat.
     "Greetings Hidden.  I see you've brought a friend."  He noticed the size of the target now that they were closer and watched it enter the light.  A black fox?  So she had received a familiar then.  Most likely it would aid her in destruction than anything else.  Especially from what she had mentioned the time before.  Keres looked at it and thought it was cute.  She smiled at it while Porvós stretched it's neck out, still wrapped around Keres.  The snake slowly unraveled itself and slithered over to the black fox, it's flames licking the ground as it did so.  When it was five inches away it stared at it for a bit before flicking it's tongue at the creature and got the general idea of it.  Rhozarth simply stared at the creature, naturally believing that he was higher than others.  Domarus looked at Hidden again.

"So what is it you need of me Hidden?  I have to say it was nice to have received a message from you, even if it was an emergency."  A sentence mixing pleasantries with a sense of urgency.  A perfect way he thought to deal with Hidden in this situation.  Or at least, the best place to start.  

@Hidden

ID#  80216  LD:  2

Edited by Domarus

Hidden stepped forward and noticed as Rhozarth instantly became difficult to see and it flew behind Hidden. Ignoring the gesture, Hidden stared straight forward at Domarus. This was a time for business, no time to be worried about the other familiar. Domarus spoke next, observing his familiar. She nodded, a bit dissapointed, but understanding of why he would notion that first. "Yes, this is my familiar Umbra, but she is a bit shy of players and creatures she does not know or doesn't have to kill" She kept her words short, determined to get to the point of her coming here. The snake familiar of Keres slithered over to examine U,bra, and the fox stared back, displeased with the distance between them, but curious of what it was. Hidden ignored them and listened to Domarus's next question. The reason her coming here. She grimaced and said, "Well, it was some strange business. Happening on the first floor, outside of town" She looked at Domarus as she recalled the details. 

"It all started when I seen two players conversing, a red player and a green player. As I seen them, I became curious and went into stealth and got in range, just to hear. They spoke of a list that the green cursored player was not supposed to make. The green player seemed a bit sorry for his mistake but the red player did not seem to care and told the other that after they had them, they would not need to worry about it" Hidden paused to let Domarus get his opinion in. In the meantime, Umbra moved around, picking up materials and et them in a small pile. 

80218 LD:19+4=23
Total Materials: 4

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Domarus looked at Umbra for a second then lost interest.  Keres and Porvós hadn't though.  Hidden smiled and waved at the familiar while Porvós, noticing the familiar's fear heightening, cocked it's head to the right, it's tongue flicking out yet again.  Domarus listened to Hidden but the more she spoke the more confused he was becoming.  A green and red player were conversing...  A list that wasn't supposed to be written...  The red player seemingly fine that the list had been made even though it wasn't written...  When he paused to go it over in his mind a second time he gained more info on his own.  Clearly these players were malicious and it was obvious to Domarus that the green player was eliminated, most likely in secret as well.  However he wouldn't show that he knew this.

"Hidden, did you get their names?  Or if they were part of a group or guild?  Anything that might have told you, or given you a clue as to who they were?"  This was an interesting puzzle and it didn't help that Aereth had already left to go confront the mysterious group.  They didn't have an actual name, but rather a symbol of a zone tailed hawk.  A hawk that looked almost exactly like a turkey vulture.  The zone tailed hawk uses this deception to trick it's prey into thinking it's harmless.  Then it goes in for the kill.  Domarus was a master of deception and would never be fooled easily.  Keres looked around for materials she might be able to find.  Rhozarth was also seeking materials and spotted a ruby.  He shot towards the material when a large lizard shot out of nowhere and snatched it first.  Rhozarth changed course and cut it off, sinking it's talons into it's scales easily, the ruby falling into the river, and incinerated the creature with it's fire breath.  Porvós turned to look at Rhozarth, flicked it's tongue, and turned it's attention back to Umbra, showing the familiar that while Rhozarth was aggressive, for some reason there wasn't a reason to fear him.

ID#  80348  LD:  10+3=13
@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden finished her story and Domarus was paused for a second in thought. He looked like he was trying to piece together the puzzle. When his question came she paused for a second and answered, "I really am not sure. From the two, I did manage to recover something from. I believe it was the detailed list, and some letter that the green player wanted given to boss" She moved through her inventory, and the two articles of paper. She handed each to the man and waited a second before continuing. "The list just consists of names, with no one that I know on it. The letter tells how the man was demanding his pay" Was perhaps this group or guild Black Adder? She had not understood what it meant previously, but it might mean that it was the name of a group. She looked back to Ubra who was cautious of the other familiars, but continued to look for materials. In a few seconds, the familiar brought her four materials and laid them at her feet. 

(Letter)

I've been doing as you asked to the letter for nearly a month now. I request my payment soon as well as a bonus for being kept in the dark. The Black Adder isn't something easily kept quiet, it takes a lot of col to bribe people to keep their mouth shut after all. If I'm not paid tomorrow you can find someone else to work for you.

80364 LD:12+4=16
Materials found: 8

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

She mentioned that she wasn't sure in regards to their names, which led Domarus to believe that there was a clue somewhere that she had failed to reveal.  After she said that she mentioned how she had retrieved something.  Interesting timing he thought to himself.  Hidden explained that the items were a list and a letter.  The list according to her was a list of usernames.  The letter however, was apparently supposed to be sent to 'the boss' which told him that this was indeed a guild of sorts.  She had opened her inventory and handed him both items.  He heard her mention that the letter was about the green player demanding pay, which meant he was a mercenary.  He narrowed his eyes as he thought for a moment.  This was beginning to sound familiar.  He took a look at the list and read the names.  Most were foreign to him, but there were at least five that he recognized.  When he spent his days building his reputation in the first floor he made the players believe he was a gentle giant.  Part of that was the unfortunate playing with kids when he had a shred of time.  Now that he gained this information he was almost certain he knew the group.  He opened the letter swiftly and scanned for the words.  And he found them:  Black Adder.  Domarus read the letter, and as is eyes went further and further down his lips slowly curled into a cruel smile.  He began to chuckle, which slowly turned into howling, dark laughter.  A sort of laughter that he only made when he knew he was triumphant.  He opened his inventory and stored the two items, his eyes alit with a powerful and passionate flame.  He looked at Hidden proudly.
     "I know this organization.  I now have a glimpse as to what they are trying to accomplish.  And I know how to find and destroy them.  All thanks to you Hidden.  Just so you understand, that green player is dead by now.  Also I'm going to guess that shortly after the two left there was another one moving through the shadows.  I'm almost certain of it.  Well well well, this is quite a surprise.  I knew this was going to be interesting, but at this point the only difficulty will be the actual combat....  Hidden.  I will tell you what this group is, what they represent, and what they do."  Keres smiled when she saw Domarus.  This was a glimpse of who he truly was.  A man of power, unyielding power that reveled in victory and conquest.

@Hidden

Hidden stood there and watched as Domarus took in this information. As he moved on, a shady smile played on his lips. As he was done he put the items in his own inventory and let out a full-hearted laugh of triumph, as if he had already won a battle that had yet to start. She smiled. She truly had no idea what she had done, but perhaps Domarus already knew something about this group? As she looked through his eyes, they were bright and heated with the fact he was content. He looked over at her and said that he knew the organization, which was a relief because she had no idea. Apparently from her information, he knew where to find them. "Where? How do you know that from this little of information?" Many questions arised, but the man kept moving on. He told her the green player she seen was dead, and guessed that after the players left, another player would be seen moving after them to watch the discussion. Hidden was puzzled, "And how did you know that-" But he still kept moving forward. He mentioned combat, and then finally addressed her telling her that he would tell her who this group was, and exactly what they do. "So you know what the list of names is, and who these people are?" 

80436 LD:3+4=7

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Hidden seemed unaffected by Domarus' dark behavior he had just displayed, which proved to be a good sign for him.  In fact, she had actually smiled at his behavior.  Perhaps she didn't really understand, and if she didn't now she would soon.  Very soon in fact.  Regardless he had her attention, and her curiosity.  He listened to her question which was pretty basic.  Keres watched as Porvós slithered over to Umbra cautiously and cooled his head so that it wasn't on fire and ablaze, before he began to nuzzle against the other familiar.  It's touch would still be warm but it wouldn't be too hot for the familiar to handle.  It would be obvious by now that Porvós, while silent, was the friendlier of the two, and clearly was interested in making friends.  Whereas Rhozarth...  Porvós glanced at his fiery dragon friend who flew back to higher ground to continue scouting, leaving the dead creature there to shatter into crystals.  Rhozarth was proud and not the friendliest of familiars.  Domarus nodded after Hidden asked her question.  
     "I know them.  They're part of an organization called the Black Adder.  The organization is broken into several smaller segments and groups.  I destroyed one of those groups along with some help when they kidnapped a friend of mine.  They had turned her into a personal slave with a potion that forced her to do everything they said.  She's in hiding now but this group is different than the one I helped defeat.  All we know of them is that this is their symbol, they have no name, and they are kidnapping children.  There are a handful of pkers and one green player."  He showed Hidden a piece of paper with a symbolized image of a zone tailed hawk.

"That list of names is a list of children.  I know a few of them actually.  Vaguely of course, but I still know them.  The list gives me an idea of what they're trying to accomplish, however since it's not solid I think I'll wait to explain it."

ID#  80664  LD:  10+3=13

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden stood there and there and watched as Domarus's laughter turned into a cruel smile, which she still believed was triumphant. She had no idea she apparently stumbled on something that was valuable. He looked over at her and began to explain in detail. Black Adder was the name of the organization that she had stumbled upon. He told her of his friend that one of the groups had kidnapped that was turned into a slave with a potion. She stood there silently and turned away for a second to hide her disgust. She hated the idea that one could force another to do their bidding, or the idea that a man would force a woman upon themselves. "Alchemy... I had no idea it was so powerful" He continued to  explain more, how he destroyed the one group of their organization, and how the one she had stumbled upon was symbolized by a zone-tailed hawk. She glimpsed at the image, looking like a bird with a rather long tail. They consisted of a handful of Pkers, and a single green player. "How long would it take to find a new green player since they dispatched the other?" He mentioned the list again, and noted that it was a bunch of children's names. She frowned. "What interest with they possibly have with children? They are nothing special" she stated.

Umbra watched the talking, having on engage on the conversation as she had no idea what her master was speaking of. She sensed a sense of confusion or question in her master's voice as she was usually able to tell. She noticed the snake appeared to really be interested in her. Its head stop flaming and slowly and cautiously approached her. She allowed it and the other familiar began to nuzzle her. She stood there in wonder for a second as the warmness of the snake moved through her body. She took it for a second, then decided to nuzzle back a bit. After that she bounded away playfully,vanishing in the shadows. When it came to shadows, epecially on this particular floor, she had the ability to blend into the shadows and even use them to completely hide herself when she wanted. 

80799 LD:19+4=23
Materials found: 12

@Domarus

Edited by Hidden

Domarus couldn't help but chuckle as hidden continued on, her ignorance and naive mind very clear to him.  Her ignorance on the true power of alchemy was understandable, and it was also understandable that she misunderstood what he meant by green player.  He didn't give enough context.  However the fact that she had not yet reached the point of understanding just how powerful words can be was nothing but hilarious for Domarus.  If most of Aincrad was filled with players like her he'd have them all in his grip sooner than he realized.  
     "Firstly.  Alchemy can be far more powerful than you realize.  A player named Mari had crafted incredible potions.  However since she's been inactive for a very long time, I plan on Keres learning how to make these potions.  Most of them affect the mind.  Some are negative while others are positive.  Some are neutral of course.  Don't ask me what these potions do as I'll explain that at another time.  Right now let's focus on this group.  As for the green player, one of the official members is green.  Most likely the players you are thinking of are just hired to do their work.  And their work is not only keeping watch for children, but to share any interesting information to them as well."  This information was given to him from Vex.  A player Domarus had taken hostage from the original group, but now planned to turn into a servant.  Vex wasn't smart, but he wasn't an idiot either.  He figured out quickly that he'd have no choice but to serve Domarus, though most likely he'd rather serve Aereth.  Domarus was cruel and quick to punish.  Especially if nobody cared about the person he was punishing.  Keres was excited since she wanted to teach the player how to be a servant.  She thought he should be glad to serve.
    "As for the children, that ties to a lot of things that I can't share with you yet.  You'll find out soon enough though.  Do you have any other questions that need answering?"  Domarus spotted another metallic object flowing through the river and reached down to grab it and pull it out, adding the material to his inventory.

ID#  80901  LD:  12+3=15  +1 MAT

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

She listened to him silently as she stood there, finding out only inklings of information. He spoke of the true power of potions and how they could affect the mind in such ways. She thought on it for a second before nodding. 'It should have been clear to me before. If the nerve gear can affect my life, then of course it could probably affect my state and mind. It could change one into someone that is not themselves' He cut off the potions and explained that the green player was not the one she had seen, but an actual official member. She had seen more of an informant, someone not of much importance. She nodded and said, "I understand" He paused for a second before telling her that the information on the children could not be shared with her yet. She felt a burning in her chest and it moved up to her throat and stayed there, burning hot. Frustration began to boil through her as she became enraged to the fact she could share things with him, but she could not expect the same. He told her she would find out sooner or later and it cooled a little but it remained there a bit. 

'When it comes to information, we are the same way. The only reason I was not reluctant to tell him is because it looked rather serious. He is a man of power and if everyone knew what he needed to kept secret, that is power lost.' Still she was a bit ticked. "Well, I might remind you that you never really answered Any of my questions other than who the people were" She said any with a venom, using her power over words to perhaps make the man feel a bit bad, or even guilty. "I do wish to know what is the next plan of action? Catching someone not too big to cause a fuss? Like an informant?" With the way he was, he would not tell her though. 

@Domarus

Hidden's response pleased him more than anything else.  The venom in her voice, the accusation, the words designed specifically to make him guilty.  Guilty enough to share everything with her.  She was finally starting to understand his game.  However she had barely scratched the surface.  No, she was only breathing on it.  She was right of course, he failed to answer some of her questions.  He would answer some of them, but some needed to remain unanswered until the others were called upon.  He held his face in a slightly more serious tone.
     "Ah your right.  While I can't share all the details later I can give you the gist of it.  As for your original question, I gained my information from a hostage I am currently holding.  He was from the original group, and was a rather new member, so he betrayed them pretty swiftly.  He won't be betraying me any time soon however.  He only knew so much so the rest I've been having to work out on my own.  This letter and the list however confirms a thing or two for me.  I doubt they have any more need for informants, especially after what Aereth is doing, most likely at this moment."  At her last question Domarus grinned.  What he planned?  What the next step was?  The plan was far different than the next step.  The plan was very tightly connected to a large complex web of plans and schemes that he had been devising for quite some time.  He never let anything catch him off guard.
     "Forget targeting a pathetic informer.  We've got as much intel as we're ever likely to get.  They'll just spat nonsense or info we already have.  No.  You, myself, Aereth if he fails, and another player I know.  We're going to bring this group to it's knees.  They already know who I am, and most likely they know Aereth as well.  But you and the other player I mentioned they have no clue exist.  The other player specializes in healing and I have mitigation.  If you get high accuracy you shouldn't do so bad either.  Although I would strongly recommend we all bring consumables.  If you can't afford any let me know and I'll assist you.  I can't share any more details until we meet up however.  If your with us, then I'll message the other two."  

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden stood quietly speaking to the man. He apparently already had a hostage from their group. Meaning another informant would not be necessary. He was giving her a bit of information, but not everything. She was getting a bit more though, which was better. The man mentioned Aereth, and how he had a part in this play. She sighed. 'Of all people, he is in this as well? I better just get used to him, I apparently can't get rid of him' She made note that Aereth was also in the CA, so obviously he was more a traveler. He would sift between both groups, never telling the other of eachother. Domarus though, probably also knew about that guild anyway. Sey and Hikoru had offered her a spot once, but she had turned it down both times. She found out, she never really liked the purpose of the Celestial Ascendants, or the Emerald Harbringers. Helping low levled player reach the frontlines? Low leveled players don't need to be carried. It shows them weakness, allowing them to almost be spoiled players. She could do nothing of the CA, but the Emerald Harbringers.... That would be fun if she were to get on their bad side. 

"It is better that no one has any idea that I exist. It keeps me in the darkness. That is another thing I love about wearing cloaks. No one has any idea who I am" She kept an element of shadow with her at all times. Except when she was around Sey. He began to speak of consusmables if she were to help out. She nodded and said, "I can assist. More because I am curious of what is going on here. As for the Consumables, I have no need for any. There is a pity alchemist out there that only accepts materials to create potions" 'hmm funny. That guy is in the Celestial Ascendants as well'

@Domarus 

Hidden's sigh after his mentioning Aereth was not lost to him.  Whether she disliked him, hated him, or even if it was just that they had a falling out, it was clear they weren't good friends.  Domarus turned to look at Keres first before turning to ask Hidden directly about this.

"Do you know Aereth by any chance?  And if so, are you two in some sort of falling out?"  After wrapping up his explanation she essentially requested that her identity be concealed at all times.  Domarus chuckled and nodded slowly.
     "I'm sure you've realized this by now, but I'm good at keeping secrets.  Aereth is too if you'll believe me.  The other player I mentioned is extremely loyal, and for some reason had promised to help me in any way.  I haven't known him as long as Aereth but I'm quite certain that he'll keep a secret.  I am not in any way telling you to reveal yourself to us.  However I think it would be fine if they saw you here in the cloak.  What you want me to call you while they're around is your decision, but we need them to clear out this group."  Her next words essentially were confirming that she did indeed wished to play a part in all of this besides bring a piece of paper.  Telling him that she wished to assist was good to hear, although he already knew that she wouldn't be able to do nearly enough without Domarus' assistance.  Her reason for helping them it seemed was curiosity.  Not a strong drive but he was fairly certain that after she got a good idea of what they were like she'd change her mind.  Domarus wondered what she would turn into:  A player who's just fighting to survive?  Or a player who's tasted blood and likes it.  It was possible that she would just be the same of course.  Then she mentioned how a player she knew was an alchemist and could provide her potions for materials.  Domarus thought for a moment.

"Is that so?  May I ask who this player is?  And as for assistance, if you truly do want to help us then there is only two requirements.  The first is that we'll be working together.  No soloing, no making your own decisions.  At least not yet.  We'll be working together as a team.  The second is that once we've made a plan and back up plan, that you along with all of us follow it.  This is to avoid any possible casualties and unnecessary risks.  Nothing more."

@Hidden

She turned away as she remembered about Domarus's keen sight to figuring things out from little body motion and movements. "I have indeed met Aereth, and it was not the best of introductions. Let's just say that weapons were drawn both ways. I wriggled my way out using blackmail. I want go into further on the blackmail" She stood there and stared at Domarus. At the moment, he had no reason to know about Sey, as Aererth did not. She had just warned the man that she was protected even more than him in his own guild. "Well, its not you two I am worried about my secrets getting out to. Any player that has any idea what I look, I must keep a consistent tab on, to ensure their loyalty to me. So far, there is very few that have seen me, which is best. Domarus seemed to thing for a second about the alchemist she had mentioned and she waved the question away. "Oh really just a blond in the CA that came to be searching for a holy weapon. Weird thing was, he told me to put that on hold." She wondered if the man had realized how useless one of those weapons were. Then he went into the rules of assisting them. Following the set plans and guidelines. She pondered it for a second before nodding. "I can do that" She knew herself, and that it was hard to do so. She would try hard though, but it appeared to just happen all the time. 

@Domarus 

Listening to Hidden's words it was clear that she and Aereth wouldn't get along easily.  That was unfortunate, especially since she'd be one of the generals.  He'd need to 'help' them get over their issues, face their problems and get past it.  Not enough to be great friends, just enough for them to work together efficiently.  However that part about her blackmailing him was interesting.  He'd need to get details at a later date.  Then she talked about how she didn't care if players had info on her.  It was her face she needed to be extremely careful about.  She also mentioned how if someone saw her face she would keep a close eye on them, being very careful about it and ensuring their loyalty to her.  Domarus nearly chuckled when he heard this.  Loyal to her eh?  If she were loyal to him he would respect her wishes.  If she crossed him however, she'd regret it.  That was his philosophy.  Or one of them at least.  
     "Well then, I'm certain you'll have no issues meeting the other player.  And hopefully you and Aereth can work with us in order to destroy this organization.  With the four of us we should be able to take them down without too much of a risk.  Even so I want all of us to act as if we may die.  We take every precaution available to our disposal and prepare.  One of the players isn't the greatest fighter so I think I'll have him carry debuffs to use when necessary."  Hidden then answered his other question and she mentioned how he was a blonde who was seeking a holy weapon.  A Holy weapon eh?  Most likely a dps then.  Finally she stated that she could follow his instructions that he had given her.  He nodded.  
     "Alright then.  When you're ready to head back I'll go ahead and send a message to the others."  

ID#  81530  LD:  8+3=11  @Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Hidden stood there listening to Domarus. Umbra had reappeared and now sat at her side, detecting that the meeting was soon over, and she preferred to think that she had wonderfully sat next to her master and surveyed over the entire meeting. Domarus began to speak again, saying that she would have no issues with the other player, and hoped that they could smooth things over with Aereth. She thought no, but kept it Hidden about it. 'He has got a lot to learn about meeting new people. Attacking is not the way to go. I am not even orange!' Domarus spoke of the fight, and how it should not be too dangerous with all of them, but it would be best if they were all ready. The other player that she did not know was apparently not the best at fighting, so he would carry debuffs. "Debuffs... For one to be a good help in battle, but not good at damage, I was take a hint that this character is of the healing builds?" It was a good guess, if one payed attention to the details behind things. 

"Anything else before we depart, might I ask?" 

81672 LD:2+4=6
12 T1 Materials

Edited by Hidden

Porvós watched as the shadow fox returned to it's original master.  The flaming serpent lifted it's head to watch it for a moment, flicking it's forked tongue out a second or two, then began to wander around looking for last minute materials.  Rhozarth watched the actions of the familiar and kept it's eyes on the cloaked figure and her new familiar.  Rhozarth always wanted to keep an eye on everything.  That was one of the reasons he stayed at such a high point.  However the other reason was that he believed himself above everyone else, excluding Domarus and his generals.  Keres watched as Porvós started looking for materials and giggled.  Her familiar was so curious.  Domarus listened and was happy to hear her figure it out so swiftly.  He nodded approvingly.  
     "Indeed he is a healer.  I'm impressed and glad you were able to figure out what his build was.  He'll be our supporter, handling healing and using debuffs on our opponents when the time is right.  I don't know the full list of debuffs but from what I can tell the main ones are reduction on evasion and accuracy, both of which are useful.  However I believe a reduction on their accuracy is more useful."  She asked him if there was anything else before they departed and he shook his head.  
     "No there's nothing else at the moment.  I'll send you and the others a message the moment Aereth returns.  It shouldn't be long now."  And if it does then that will confirm my usually accurate guess that Aereth was captured.  Porvós spotted a large sapphire and grabbed it with his jaws, and slithered back over to Keres who took it and let him slither back up and around her torso.

ID#  81709  LD:  13+3=16  +1 MAT

@Hidden

Edited by Domarus

Domarus appeared pleased to have her figure out so easily that the other man was a healer. She nodded and patted Umbra on the head slowly. Domarus began to talk about debuffs, which were something that really was not her thing. He told her there was nothing else at the moment, but she would be contacted soon with further information, along with the others. She nodded and looked down at Umbra. They made eye contact, and Umbra's eyes gleamed a bright violet for a second before bounding off into the darkness, untraceable by any player, familiar, or mob. She nodded one last time to Domarus before turning away from him and Keres. The servant girl kept dissapearing behind the man each time. She walked forward melting into the darkness, just as her familiar had, though she did not actually turn into the shadows. "I have gotten myself into something much bigger already.... Question is, am I on the good or the bad side?" She thought a moment and decided sh must be on the good side of things. Those peopel were doing something with children.