[PP-F5] Bloodlines <<Blood in the Sand>>

It was a third time taking this, and he was going to be taking it with his most important partner. He wanted to bring her up in the game, allow her to prosper. These quests were a hell to handle on a player's own, but that was why he planned to take a oneshot at the boss monster and get her those sweet skill points as a reward. What an unfortunate floor to be on however, it was a good thing that neither the shop nor the surprise were up on this floor, it would have been such an annoying pain to deal with. He would be waiting by the border of the Safe Zone for @Hidden, no flirty tricks on his mind as of currently yet. Right now, this was serious business for the both of them, as his ambition was now focused on making her a far better player. Just a little level push or two and she will perfect for the frontlines. It made things easy for him since she seemed to have that goal too, so he didn't have to burn any laziness, which gave him a lot of mental ease for her safety.

Hidden was ready for her next quest. She was trying to get to tier two, and get there fast. Sey had helped her quite so far, and she was farther then she originally expected. She looked around the fifth floor with disgust. She hated this floor truly. survival did not change that at all. She had originally gone on the quest <<Traveler>> by herself, but as night fell a player had apparently had followed her out. This player was named Beatbox and had apparently been following her to keep her safe. She finally found Sey and finished the final trek to make it to him. "Hello Casper" She giggled and stood there. "Are you sure you can handle this quest? If so, then why do you need my help?" She laughed again and took at look at her items. She was still debating on whether or not to use her next dagger. Its abilities were great, but would also reduce her damage a little bit. "Umbra is around here somewhere. She just does not like this floor. To warm and bright" Umbra would stick to the shadows of things, appearing almost invisible when wanted. 

@Sey

She arrived a few moments later, approaching with the casual adorable joking manner that he knew and loved her for. "Nahhhhh, too strong for me, mate." Sey would reply back, his eyes half-closed to show a relaxed side of him. "Sorry to hear that, I would have loved to see her here. I know that Kyu is here..." He would look around, seemingly searching for something. "Somewh-" Words cut off as the white wolf would slam it's paws at his back, making them both fall to the sandy ground before she began to lick him. His response was a light laugh before turning around and picking up the familiar by the waist. "Looks like I found her!" Or she found him perhaps. Regardless, she was able to assist. Kyu was an excited wonder of her own, very energetic whenever close to someone... Cautious when it's a stranger unfamiliar to Sey. "All right, Blood in the Sand is the quest. It will probably be taken down with a blow or two, meaning we should probably be around here rather than searching... Unless you want to trek the sand early."

Hidden stared at the man, meeting his eyes. He would reply in his normal causal joking manner that assured her everything would be fine. She was quite sure she could solo this quest, but it was nice to have him around her. He mentioned Kyu was somewhere around here and spun slowly in a circle. As he did, a white blur passed by her and she said, "Umm" and the wolf familiar tackled the man to the ground and continued to lick him. She gave a laugh and said, "I don't worry about such problems" She looked over to the shadow of a barrel and noticed a shadowy figure peering from it. She turned as Sey managed to get back up, and she was half-determined to push him back down. She brushed the sand out of his hair. "Well, we can do whatever you want. We can just sit here and talk until you are ready to go, or we could hunt monsters. If they attack me, they would have a hard time of actually even hitting me. We can fight them one at a time and gain experience and col for it" 

@Sey

His eyes closed as she brushed his hair off, the palms feeling warm. Unlike the desert sort of warm, this was more soothing. "Well, if we do find any loot worthy monsters around here, they were going to have a high amount of damage. You sure you can evade them? If you get hit, we are most likely going to have to pull out from battle." Not to belittle her, naturally. However, thanks to his unfortunately high stats, Hidden was more or less forced to go with monsters that could potentially kill her with two to three strikes. Should they be so unfortunate to let her get hit, he would have a hard time dealing with it. Then again, he was also a healer, maybe he could patch her up... Unless he was the one tanking. He had evasion and mitigation at high peaks. "I can both evade and take damage at the same time. If the monsters hit me, it wouldn't be as bad. If you get hit, I can heal you."

Hidden listened to the man but rolled her eyes at mentioning if she could handle it. She said not need his healing, or his protection. She could handle quite a bit, and she was going to prove it to him.  "The chances of me getting hit are very unlikely. Anyway, I can take care of myself" She darted forward at the man, spinning herself around to his back. One arm wrapped around his face, her body's momentum throwing him back down into the sands. From there, she unsheathed her dagger and placed the flat of it against his neck. "And I should not me underestimated" She sat there for a second, a knee planted in his back preventing movement. She removed her dagger and whapped  him on the back of the head with it. She sheathed her dagger. If she would have actually cut him with it, he might have been paralyzed, so he was pretty lucky she loved him. "Now lets go before you get thrown into the sand again" She began to walk off, leaving her boyfriend behind her. "He just got alpha-ed" 

@Sey

It didn't take too long for him to be slammed against the sand. How did that quote go again? Hell hath no fury like that of an angry woman? That was about as much as he was able to remember, and this was a clear example. He kept calm, full-well knowing she was not actually going to carry out an attack against him. Still however, the dagger to the back of the neck reassured him of safety. "All riiiight, all riiight! Uncle! i give up!" She would then allow him to be freed as he would bring himself back onto his feet. She was so ruthless, it was nice to know she was on his side, despite her being able to slam him against the sand like that. He would use his hands to brush himself off from all the sand. "Thanks, now you got be all covered in sand." He just could not take things too seriously, it was too much fun to make such light jokes. His girlfriend was strong, but there will always be that glimmer of worry for her, even if she was able to completely body him against the ground like that.

The process had been quite easy. He probably did not have any restraint though against her. She liked to believe that, then the fact she might have completely overpowered him. It was nothing of strength, but of the speed and accuracy behind it. Something the monsters did not have, and she hoped that she had given him a valuable lesson. She walked through the sand dunes and seen their first target. She turned to the man and pointed in its direction. "There appears to be a sand serpent that way. You attack first to gain its attention, and I will attack from the behind" With that she kissed him, and immediately tasted sand. "See ya sand-boy" With that she darted to the side, and crouched to the ground. The game began to develop some sort of camoflage for her as she began to blend into the shadows and her surrounding area. She had no skill in it, so she could probably be seen. The monster on the other hand would be distracted by him. 

@Sey

<Sneak and Hide> LD:10 To find

Edited by Hidden

With that, he would playfully scoff at her after the kiss. "Pfft, so meeeean." With that light play out of the way, he would look forward towards the serpent. If Hidden was so sure of herself, he will do his best to just focusing on battling normally. Kyu would dash out towards the monster, and so Sey would follow up right behind her. The unison begins again. She would launch her body up at the beast, clawing her way through it's flesh successfully before jumping back, opening a path for Sey as he would begin the brutal barrage. It would start with an uppercut to the core, launching the monster up. Taking a few precise stabs, he would juggle it's body in the air with the stabs before jumping with the weaponry held over his head. With decent accuracy, he would slam the spear downwards onto the serpent, inflicting massive damage onto it as Sey did to it what Hidden did to him, slam it to the sand. "Heyyyyyy, that was actually kinda fun."

ID# 80368 results:

[1] Sey: 880/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 76/88 Energy
[0] @Hidden: ???/???

Sand Serpent: 296/440 l 132 Dmg

ID# 80368 results:

Battle: 8
Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

MOB: 2

Edited by Sey

She watched as Sey moved in forward, attacking with Kyu in a masterful manner. She looked down at her dagger. It would be one of the last times she used this articular dagger, and she would use it to the best of her abilities. She got closer before darting forward. The serpent appeared to be recovering from where Sey slammed it into the ground. She felt her speed brush off her layer of darkness and she thrust her dagger into the serpent. It hissed at her, and she finished with two roundhouse kicks. It snapped at her with her fangs, but she dodged easily. Her speed was not manageable by the snake. "Again Sey!" The battle was going well so far, but she hardly dealt any damage to the beast. Her damage was high for her level, but low for where she WANTED to be. 'I did nothing compared to Sey! I am like only twenty levels behind him right?' 

Spoiler

80369 BD:3 CD:3 LD:19 MD:8

[1] @Sey: 880/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 76/88 Energy
[0] Hidden: 380/380 33/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 4 LD
   BD:3+3=Hit!    Sword Art Used: Shadow Stitch (3*2~6 EN) 
DMG: 7(Base)   *   (3*2)= 42 DMG 

Sand Serpent: 254/440 l 132 Dmg

Edited by Hidden

The serpent would end up moving through the sand once again, all of a sudden gaining speed and rushing through both him and Kyu at the same time. "Hm!?" while he thought he could see it, he would miss the size of it's body, and would take a massive hit to the back, slamming him into the sand once again. While he could not feel pain, the rush was enough to send plenty of adrenaline streams and surges through his body. His health bar would take a critical bite as well for the amount of damage that it inflicted onto him, and the red critical sign would appear above his head. "That... Didn't feel good..." And to make things even worse, there was sand all over his body AGAIN! Hidden may be allowed to do that sort of thing to him, but nothing or no one else. Therefore, he was not in his collected nature anymore. He would snarl as he would slowly pick himself back up, a shade over his eyes.

Spoiler

[1] Sey: 785/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 57 MIT l 75/88 Energy
[1] @Hidden: 380/380 33/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 4 LD

Sand Serpent: 254/440 l 132 Dmg

ID# 80371 results:

Battle: 1

MOB: 10
Dmg: 152 - 57 Mit = 95

Edited by Sey

Hidden watched as the serpent began to head back over at Sey. "Incoming!" The snake bit Sey with its sharp fangs an then threw him in the sand. Rage over took her and she darted into the battle. Her weapon took an orange glow as she darted forward. She thrust her dagger forward at her target, slashing the snake. It reared its head back as it turned its attention towards her. "You are going to have to catch me if you want to hit me" She made sure she was light on her feet to dodge the creature. "Only I can throw him to the ground like that! It is time to learn your place in this world!" She dodged an attack and moved over to Sey. "Are you sure you are okay on this quest? I think you are the one this needs worried over" He prepared herself to dodge yet another attack. 

Spoiler

80373 BD:4 CD:3 LD:2 MD:5

1] @Sey: 785/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 57 MIT l 75/88 Energy
[2] Hidden: 380/380 33/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 4 LD
   BD:4+3=Hit!   Sword Art: Shadow Stitch (3*2~6 EN)
DMG: 7(Base)   *   (3*2)= 42 DMG 

Sand Serpent: 212/440 l 132 Dmg

Edited by Hidden

"Oh? Is that so?" His tone would darkly reply, very unfitting with the color that he bore on him. He would slowly walk towards the serpent with calm steps, head hung down as the shade over his eyes would warn of anger. It was not like him to lose it, but that last blow on top of that last comment were both demeaning. If he was unable to defend himself, he would definitely understand. But that was not the case, the enemy just got real lucky once. With that, he would drop sand from his body from the last impact, not even bothering to wipe it off. The enemy would slither towards him rapidly, aiming to fool him with a sudden bite to the back. But he would turn his back around and stab it right through the mouth, immediately stopping it's movement before slashing violently on the inside, all hits having red "Critical" signs above it's head before lifting his leg and kicking it away. While the kick did no damage, it did a lot of knockback. "Hmph, is this the part where I say 'Don't ever underestimate me'"?

Spoiler

[3] Sey: 785/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 57 MIT l 63/88 Energy
[2] @Hidden: 380/380 33/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 4 LD

Sand Serpent: 66/440 l 132 Dmg

ID# 80376 results:

Battle: 9
Dmg: 13 x 12 x 1 = 156
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

MOB: 4 - 3 EVA = 1

Edited by Sey

She looked over at Sey who's eyes grew dark. His tone was even shadier as he replied to her. 'Did he actually take what I said to heart?' He surged forward, striking the snake wildly, dealing massive damage. She clapped her approval and as he withdrew back, he gave her a smartass comment. She shot him a smile. "There he is" She turned towards the serpent and darted forward. She came in from the side, but as the serpent caught sight of her, it turned to attack her. She quickly turned her direction, moving in from the other side. Her speed kept her at almost a blur as she leapt forward, quickly striking the creatures head with her dagger. She fell gracefully and prepared for a counter attack. "Finish him off!" She laughed and waited for Sey to finish out the task. She had also made a critical attack which made her mad that she did not already have her dagger completed. 

Spoiler

80378 BD:9 CD:6 LD:4 MD:7

[3] @Sey: 785/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 57 MIT l 63/88 Energy
[4] Hidden: 380/380 28/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 4 LD
    BD:9 CRIT HIT!   Sword Art Used: Shadow Stitch(3*2~6 EN)
DMG: 7(Base) +1(Crit)  *  (3*2) =48

Sand Serpent: 18/440 l 132 Dmg

Edited by Hidden

He smirked this time, a confident smirk as he would love to eliminate the threat that was the sand serpent. Her words encouraged him. "You got it, captain!" Sey would reply as he walked. The serpent would slam it's body against the ground, causing a mighty amount of sand to pile up over his body and cause an immense amount of damage. But he would have his eyes closed, unphased, as he was used to having sand cover his body like this. It looked like he had been buried, but a few seconds later, the sand would seemingly explode as Sey sliced one time, letting it all launch. With that surprise, he would then launch himself at the monster once again with the spear, and rapid stabs would be done to end the enemies life, shattering it to pieces of data without even so much as a second thought given. "Seems like it couldn't play anymore. What a shame, I had so much left in me."

Spoiler

ID# 80379 results:

Battle: 10
Dmg: 14 x 12 x 1 = 168

MOB: 9
Dmg: 146 - 57 = 89

[5] Sey: 696/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 57 MIT l 51/88 Energy
[4] @Hidden: 380/380 28/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 4 LD

Sand Serpent: 0/440 l 132 Dmg

ID# 80382 results:

Loot: 8
1320 Col, +1 T1 Mat

Edited by Sey

Hidden watched as Sey moved in for the kill, striking the Serpent masterfully. She clapped and said, "Now THAT is how it is done!" They received pretty good experience from that, and even some col. "Well, alright lets move forward and..." The sand was seen moving a few hundred feet away, and it was moving quite fast. "Is that the shark?" In less than a minute it was upon them. She kept her dagger drawn and then the beast leapt out of the sand. It came straight at her, but she was prepared. She moved to the side, and as it came back down, she slashed it to ribbons with her dagger. Wounded, the creature moved back under the sand and was quiet for a few seconds before moving around again. "Finish it off Sey! It should be rather easy for you!" 

Spoiler

80383 BD:6 MD:1

[0] @Sey: 696/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 57 MIT l 51/88 Energy
[1] Hidden: 380/380 23/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 1 LD
   BD:6+3=Hit!   Sword Art used: Shadow Stitch(3*2~6 EN)
DMG: 7  *  (3*2)=42

Sand Shark 83/125  50 DMG

The Shadow's roll restless in the darkness

Edited by Hidden

Sey tried, he was just unable to finish off the monster though. The shark would swim through the sand without fail, and Sey was unable to track it this time for some reason, which was an unfortunate event for the both of them. With that said, he would then place his spear down into the sand, trying to strike, but for nothing to come out from it as well. He would shake his head, jumping back to Hidden so he would not take any damage in case the shark decided to try to strike back. "I dunno why... But I can't seem to catch it... Something about my game is off. I usually have this prick beaten with a single strike... Give me a few seconds." Admittedly, there was shame that was trailing from the back of his voice. he did not want to look like a fool like that again, so he would spend a bit of time thinking of how he was going to strike at the boss monster when given the chance.

ID# 80386 results:

Battle: 1

[0] Sey: 696/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 57 MIT l 50/88 Energy
[1] @Hidden: 380/380 23/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 1 LD

Sand Shark 83/125  50 DMG

Edited by Sey

Hidden watched as Sey moved in for the kill, but every time he tried to place a strike on the creature, it sink back into the sand to prevent movement. The girl frowned. 'Is something bothering him today? I noticed he has not been doing as well since the start' She flashed him a smile and said, "That is alright, I can get it some more." She unsheathed her dagger again and it gleamed an orange light. She waited for the right oppurtunity when the beast jumped out of the sand to attack her. She darted under neath the shark, delivering a few thrusts of her dagger into its underside. Untouched, Hidden spun on her heel to watch the shark move away once again. "You are doing fine... just focus" She had no idea what was wrong with him. Was his mind traveling elsewhere, or was he purposefully doing this so she could prove that she could take on this boss by herself? 

80435 BD:8 CD:10 LD:3 MD:2

[0] @Sey: 696/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 57 MIT l 50/88 Energy
[2] Hidden: 380/380 18/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 1 LD
BD:8+3=Hit!   Sword Art used: Shadow Stitch(3*2~6 EN)
DMG: 7(Base)  *  (3*2)=42

Sand Shark 41/125  50 DMG
MD:2-3=Miss

Edited by Hidden

He shook his head from side to side, it was such a poor display he had been showing. This was a bad day for him so far indeed, his luck had been completely shifted around for no apparent reason. "I don't seem to be having too good of a day..." He would mutter, shaking a little bit before locking his legs once again, firmly positioning. No. He couldn't be afraid, there was no way he was even going to be dying, so considering that was not even a possibility. Sey would lash out the spear towards the shark from behind, launching it up into the air successfully before piercing it, letting it dance up little steps in the air before jumping with the weapon over his head, slamming the metal tip against the monster. Within a second, the shark would be slaughtered and end up in data pieces. "Man, I have no idea what threw my game off. Sorry you had to see that, love."

ID# 80480 results:

Battle: 8
Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144

[1] Sey: 696/880 l 12 Dmg l 3 EVA l 3 ACC l +30 BH l +2 LD l 57 MIT l 38/88 Energy
[2] @Hidden: 380/380 18/38 EN  | 7 DMG | 3 EVA  | 3 ACC | 1 LD

Sand Shark 0/125  50 DMG

Edited by Sey

Hidden watched as the shark resurfaced, and Sey surged forward without a thought. He lashed out from behind the beast and launched it into the air with his spear. As it got high enough, he attacked its exposed body with a series of attacks from his spear. The shark fell to the ground, and shattered as it hit it. The woman sheathed her dagger and smiled. "There is nothing wrong with you missing every now or then, just as long as you finish it in the endShe smiled at him and walked over, grasping his empty. hand. "Would you like to move over and finish another quest, or would you like to finally show me this place you are talking about?" She looked up expectantly at him and awaited an answer. She was not too much of a fan of waiting, or even surprises. With this guy... well he was always full of surprises constantly just popping up with things. He had done all the things for her, and she still had yet to return the favor. She had not done Sey any good with being on this floor. 

@Sey Either just put up the rewards, or do it with your post as well.