[PP-F1]Dark Ore Hunt (with Saphira) COMPLETE

As Hei entered after Saphira he watched her walk through his store, looking at what he had hanging around and in the end she asked him if he had some black cloths for her. He knew he had a lot of black items, but as he had a look he saw not much, besides the black cloth armour laying around on his table. "Yes, I have a few more items, most of them are black, just have a look at them and then you can decide what you'd like" and so he showed her his storage room, in there where some dark coloured Items.

While he let her alone, to have a look at the items in the storage room, Hei went upstairs to his where he lives and begins with preparing tea - she likes black, just like I do, that is interesting. I hope there is something she likes, as it would be bad if I let someone as new as her go out into the wild without good equipment - when he finished brewing the tea, Hei comes back down to the shop and offers Saphira a cup of tea, while asking her if she had found anything of interest.

Spoiler

This black armour is in the shop room

Name: Speed of Darkness

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 2

ID: 82014

Roll: 10+1 = 11

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Light Momentum (2)
Post Link: Post

Description: A wonderful light cloth armour, reinforced with leather belts. Looks like the one in the picture but black
00e59cb586f9efa629db883998d4b8ac.jpg

These are in the storage:

Name: Embrace of Darkness

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82408

Roll: 12

Item Type: Light Armour (female)
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Damage Mitigation (2 = -18 DMG), Evasion (1 = -1 MD)

Description: Dark leather armour for a female character, is crafted from multiple leather parts, so one stays agile.

Post Link: Post
f9317bc0e318067d7be9c347bb8f73d4.jpg

Name: Apron of Change

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82409

Roll: 12

Item Type: Cloth, Apron
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Ambition

Description: A sturdy leather apron, fitted with lots of pockets, potion brackets and an alchemical glyph.

083344bd5285cfce7d646ebdf49a6ea8.jpg

Name: Mister CrawCraw

Your Rank: Rank 3

ID: 82169

Roll: 8+1 = 9

Item Type: plushie

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Die (1)

Description: The plushie version of a raven with green eyes and a single white feather.

Name: Raven Wings

Item Type: Clothing

Quality: good

Enhancements: none

Description: A wing made from black fabric, that imitates the look of black feathers. If one runs with it the cloak flies behind one, looking like wings.

Name: Cloak of Eyes

Your Rank: Rank 1

ID: 80797

Roll: 11

Item Type: Cloths
Tier:
Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: A black hooded cloak that goes to the mid of the back, the hood is so big, one can nearly hide his face behind it. In the middle of the part that hides the face there is a single red eye.

After Hei showed her his storage room he walked away and let Saphira alone in the storage room. As she looked around she saw much black items. The item on her left was a black cloth armour, fleeting she looked to the armour. As she looked around again she saw another black armour, - that one looks much better, and it is for a femal character - interested she take a look at the black leather armour. The black armour consisted out of multiple leather parts to hold it flexible - it looks good - Saphira thought interested. She looked further around and discovered a black cloak who looked like raven wings - the cloak and the black armour would perfect match together - . On a hook in the wall behind the cloak hung a leather apron equipped with lots of pockets and potion brackets and an alchemical glyph - maby I could use this, If I really want to open a shop for potions and alchemical things - . Nearby the raven cloak and the leather apron Saphira saw another cloak, this one was also black, it had also a big hood who hides the face, in the middel, on the part who hides the face was a single red eye - It looks a littlt bit like the cloak of Hei, that eye looks a little bit scary - Saphira thought with a shudder. She turned around and saw a shelf. In the shelf were some Sketches of some clothes and in a corner of the shelf stood a little plush raven. Saphita took the raven and looked into his eyes - they are green, green as mine - the raven was black up to one single white feather on his head, who stood up like a aerial - he looks very cute - she thought with a smile.
As she heared steps, Saphira turns around and saw Hei who asked her if she had found anything while he offers her a cup of tea.
Saphira thanked for the tea and answered Hei: "Uhhm, yea, I have found something interesting for me. The black armour, a raven cloak, the alcemy apron and this little plush raven".

Edited by Saphira

Saphira looked happy, when he came back to her. She took the cup of tea and thanked him for it, while still in the door of the storage room. After he had asked her, if she had found something she told him, that she had found more than just one item. Nearly all he had in the storage was what she wanted and as he had no other buyers waiting for it he smiled and replied. "Ok, you can take them with you. I'll write a note, of how much they would normally cost and you can work with me to pay back the items, as we settled earlier. And the plushie will be my gift to you, so no worries about it's price !" he added with an even bigger smile. - Let's have a look, how much would these Items cost if I wanted to sell them as the others? - he thought and opened his notebook to write the prices down.

One raven cloak, good -> 200 col
One dark armour, perfect -> 900 col
One alchemist apron, perfect -> 900 col
= 2000 col at all

Hei showed the notes to Saphira and told her, that she could take her time with paying it back, and that she could also pay part of it back with materials or alchemical thins, if she actually gets to be an alchemist.

Summary

Hei: +200 col | +2 SP | - (Embrace of Darkness , Apron of ChangeMister CrawCraw , Raven Wings )
Saphira: +200 col | +2 SP | + (Embrace of Darkness , Apron of ChangeMister CrawCraw , Raven Wings )