Silence, Fist, Rock (F2-Breaking The unbreakable) (Finished)

Sky was to preoccupied with watching Eatos to realize he had thrown a punch. The punch had been hard, but not hard enough, and had launchedh im back wards again, he landed about a meter away from Eatos, looking at her. She seemed upside down, but that was because he was flat on his back. He rolled over, getting up on his feet and sitting next to her, looking out over the mountain. It was a beautiful view, the world below them seemed almost real. He wished he could be back home, but he couldn't, they were all trapped, and he had to get over that reality, he was here now, and until they cleared all 100 floors... he wasn't going anywhere. No one was. They were stuck. He was going to get this skill and get people out, that was his only goal. And he planned to do it.

ID# 80992 results:

Battle: 4

Edited by Stryder
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl suddenly stood up, a smile on her face. She'd done it! She'd finally figured out what she wanted, and she gave Stryder a wide grin as she eyed the rock. She finally had a name for her shop, and with a tightly closed fist, she charged at it! She brought her right arm back, before slamming it into the rock, managing to form a crack in the side that she'd punched.

Turning around to face him, even Stryder would see the wave of life that had erupted on the girls face. It was a different smile than one of simple happiness, it was joy. She'd finally cracked it, finally figured out the name.

"Wraths' Armoury" She said happily "That's the name i'm happy with. Wraths' Armour in Snowfrost, the 4th floor's main town. That's where i'll make my shop, that's where i'll build my new life in this game"

-----------------

ID# 80997

Battle: 10 (Crit, 3dmg)

Rock - HP 31/50

Edited by Eatos

He watched her get up, and just punch the rock. Just punch the rock, and with that punch, denting the dam thing. He couldn't help but feel jealous. The look she had given him said she had found exactly what she was looking for, and then when she looked at him, her face was full of life. She must be pretty happy with the name she thought of. He smiled right back, standing up also. 

"Fourth floor, Wraths Armory... Il be there the moment you open it up with your first order!" He replies, giving a thumbs up with agreement before going to a speed punch to the rock, only for nothing to happen. His pride was suddenly hurt.... Though his pride was hurt, he was glad that HE wasn't hurt. If this was real life, all he would have done was given himself a couple thousand broken bones... Which was bad......

ID# 81004 results:

Edited by Stryder

Eatos smiled at Stryder, and part of her really wondered if he was serious with that offer. She wasn't going to object to it, after all, business is business. She just hoped that he did, if for no other reason than she'd be able to protect him with her wares. That was her role as a blacksmith after all, protecting everyone else with her wares. She took a deep breath and swung at the rock, but this time, fails horribly and actually missed the rock once again. She stumbled, but quickly managed to recover herself. She raised her hand in front of her, flipping her hand back and forth as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"...I was certain my eyesight wasn't that bad..." She knew that her eyesight was far from perfect, but even within the game, they shouldn't be failing her this early. They shouldn't have been failing this early, so what was wrong with her?

-------

ID# 81021

Battle: 1 (Miss)

Rock - HP 31/50

Edited by Eatos

Sky watched as she missed the rock. He wasn't going to laugh again, he had learnt his lession last time. He instead focused on the rock, determined not to make the same mistake. He squared up, pumping a few fists in preparation, before eyeing the rock. He wanted to break it. So bad, nothing was going to stop him. He was going to break it, no matter what. He threw a punch at it, smashing into the rock and causing a bit of damage, rejoicing internally!!! This rock was annoying as hell, and he couldn't WAIT to break it.

"What profession do you think i should do?" He asked, valuing his friends opinion. He personally kinda wanted to become an Performer, though he felt like the work wouldn't be useful or worthwhile. How was he going to protect anyone if he could only sing songs!!! He stared at Eatos, wanting her opinion, staring intently.

ID# 81034 results:

Battle: 6

Rock - HP 30/50

Edited by Stryder

What profession should he be?! Eatos had no idea, there were so many, why would he ask her. She didn't know Stryder that well, they haven't known each other for that long, not nearly long enough for her to be able to properly assess him. Without being able to assess, how was she, an outsider, meant to be able to help him select a profession.

"I have no idea" she admitted "You know you better than I do, what do you want to do?" It was his call after all, her advice was sorta pointless unless he made the decision. While he pondered it, she took a swing at the rock, and failed to do anything after coming into contact with it. Pouting and taking several steps back "...Why do you want this skill again, Hell what is the skill you're even going for?" She would admit, her patience was starting to get attacked. Was anything worth this amount of tedious actions? In Stryders eyes, apparently, because he had planned on doing this alone.

-----------

Battle: 3

Rock - HP 30/50

Edited by Eatos

"Its the martial arts skill... and i want it to remind me of home" He admits, sighing as he stared at the ground. He had been going to punch the rock, but his mind was now elsewhere. He threw his fist, but he just hit air, before scrunching up his fists as hard as he could. He wanted something to remind him of everything he had to come back to. He wanted something to help get him save everyone else!!!

"I want it to save people...." He says after in a quiet voice, slumping down and falling flat on his ass, before laying on his back. He now knew why this quest was so hard, not dangerous. It was mentally taxing as all hell!! He just wanted to help people.... and that was what he was going to do.

"Why were you looking for me?" He asks shortly after, a little.... upset at how the conversation had gone to a bit depressing tone.

ID# 81158 results:

Battle: 2

Edited by Stryder

It, reminded him of home? She couldn't really critism him for that, after all, she doubted he was the only person who did a quest merely because it reminded them of home. She watched him collapse internally, and externally. He wanted to help others, which was understandable. Each to their own of how they do it. Stryder seemed to want to fight, and seemed to disregard himself as a result.

She began to wonder if he say himself as merely a martyr, who would die for another. She hoped he didn't, such a death was pointless and wouldn't serve to help them in the slightest. Still, she stared at him, until he asked her what she was staring for. In a moment of panic, she pretended like she had been lining up a punch, a punch that was poorly aimed and did no damage.

"It's nothing really, I just found it amusing almost, how determined you are to help other people..."

-------

Rock - HP 30/50

Just... what? She found it amusing..... that he wanted to help people? He was flabbergast, not knowing what to say, or to think. Was that a complement? Or was that an insult? He didn't know what to think, trying to put words together in his mind but failing horribly. With how distracted it was, he had subconsciously gone for a punch at the rock, his mind having gotten that into such a repeat, that he missed, striking at the rock and falling onto his face. Although it mentally hurt, it snapped him right out of his daze.

"What do you mean its amusing? I won't stand by and watch others get hurt. What about you? Whats your goal?" He asks, rolling onto his back and deciding to take a five minute break, hopefully to regain his mojo, if he didn't get it back, he wouldn't be able to carry this out. He groaned loudly, begging to just.....

ID# 81161 results:

Battle: 1

Edited by Stryder

"I-I didn't mean it like that...! I just meant like, you, like so many, are so determined to help others, you don't help yourselves. Not only that, but by helping others, in a way, you're crippling them in another. When you do something for them, it can cause them to become unable to do it themselves"

She hadn't meant to be rude, but she was going to be honest. If Stryder did something for her, she'd become dependant on him and that could get her killed. If he continued saving her, for example, she'd become reliant on him to do it. And then, the time he isn't there, she'd die. So instead, she'd become entirely self-suffient. But watching Stryder worry about everyone...It amused her, in a sick way. One who attempted to carry everyone else on their back, was sure to crumble under their own responsibility, their own pressure. She had to wonder, how could someone hold the weight of the others when they themselves are crashing.

------------------

Battle 2

Rock - HP 30/50

Edited by Eatos

He's.... Crippling them? He found that remark insanely untrue. There were players in this game to scared to even leave the town of Beginnings, players who weren't going to risk anything in fear of dying... Players like himself, who were trying to level and save those players.... how were they crippling them? In his confusion he once again just punched air, not hitting anything except his own dignity, his soul.

"Thats not how it is Eatos and you know it....And you didn't answer my question. You came here looking for me, and now your helping me, so whats your goal? Were you just passing by and decided to help, or was that your goal the whole time?" He asked, not in anger, but with a bit of an understanding voice on him. He didn't like this conversation, but he needed to see it through, he needed to know her goal.

ID# 81247 results:

Edited by Stryder

Eatos lowered her head in shame. She hadn't meant to insult him, nor his way of playing. She just thought that she wouldn't have to hold her tongue, have to filter through every word she said around Stryder. She was, upset that she was wrong, however she didn't show it.

"Stryder, I didn't meant it like that...I meant it like...If you did everything for me, then i'd never learn. Maybe its different because we're stuck in this game, but, that's how I feel about it." She hated having to always explain her choices, her wording, to people, yet they always questioned her. With that anger, she hit the rock, and dented it.

"I didn't come up here to annoy you Stryder...I came here because....Because I hate being alone" There, she admitted it. Even back home, she had a pet to keep her happy. At collage, she had her roommates and her pet there also. Even just the pet was enough to make her feel safe, but here, in SAO. She had nothing, no one to turn to, to keep her sanity. While the creating of her store name and their deal was a bonus, that was the truth. She enjoyed solitude, when she choose it. But forced solitude when she wanted someone....was a fate like death, screaming in a glass coffin with no one to hear you beg.

------------------

Roll: 81622

Battle: 6 (Hit)

Rock - HP 29/50

Its because were TRAPPED in this game that im trying to do this.... I want to save people... 

Sky sighed, about to go for a powerpunch when he heard it, missing his strike and falling into the rock, hitting the ground. She was afraid of being alone? Why? He hated it to, but it was so easy just to go to someone, but that was never him. No one had ever tried to find him to help themselves, he had only ever really been helping others by searching for them or just bumping into them, no one ever just came looking for him. He rolled onto his back, leaping up and looking at Eatos.

"You came here.... so you wouldn't be alone? Eatos, thats..... really sweet.... Im sorry for getting pissed, but i came up here to learn a skill i can use to protect those i care about.... like you, and those who don't have the courage or will to defend themselves... I came up here to learn how to protect people.... Thats why this is important...."

@Eatos

ID# 81625 results:

Battle: 5

Rock : 29

Edited by Stryder

She knew it was childish of a thing to say outloud, like an infant afraid of the dark for the unknown of what lies within, but she had always tried to be honest. Solitude when you choose is ok, but she had been rocking back and forth on the 1st floor just trying not to burst into tears mere days ago. There had been no one to turn to, no one she could just lean on, to cry with. To rant at or comfort her. She'd always had someone, even a lovable pile of fluff that brought her half-eaten toys whenever she cried and took naps in her lap as she ranted about life.

She wasn't sure when she punched, but fuelled by negative emotions, she did some damage to the rock "I just...If I choose to be alone, then ok...But I never chose this, I never asked to be thrown on my own in this hell with no one to turn to. If my flatmates were here, then maybe...."

------------------------

Battle: 10

Rock - HP 26/50

(Yay........ half health........ 50 more posts to go!!!)

Sky went for his next punch, completely missing again, and watching as Eatos in a blind rage, well, more like venting rage, smash and dent the rock. It now had a sizable crack in it, not big enough to split in another punch, but it was a sign they were actually doing damage!!! He listened to her as she continued, admitting her feelings about everything. From what he was getting out of all of this.... she was scared.

Sky walked over towards her, standing about an arms length away.

"Eatos, your not alone. I'm here, Mist is here, somewhere. Your not alone, and you don't need to be scared.... Im going to do what i can to keep you alive in here... i promise" He said to her, a new resolve having hit him. He didn't want to leave this game, hell after it finished if he was alive he might jump to a different game. But while he was here, he was going to protect those he could.

ID# 81667 results:

That's what she meant. She couldn't rely on others to keep her alive, she needed to do that. Besides...She was a coward, if the options were: Live the rest of your life here or Die trying to escape....She knew which one she'd pick...She'd live out her life, because the mere thought of death terrified her. She'd live out a pointless life trapped within this game, because the only alternative had no promise of success. The alternative was risk dying, and that was something she'd refuse to place herself in.  

"It's not being scared Stryder....I've always acknowledge who I am, and embraced it. I'm a coward, a silver-tongue. It's not that i'm scared Stryder, I just...hate being alone when I don't want to be..."

She took another punch at the rock, and left a dent in it "I want to go home just as much as anyone else here, but...I'm not dying to do it..."

-----------

Battle: 8

Rock - HP 25/50

Edited by Eatos

Sky went for his next punch, this time just lacking the effort as he hit it and did no damage. She was right about one thing there, in his opinion. Everyone hated being alone. No one liked forced solitude, no one did unless they were sadistic.

"Eatos your not going to be alone here. You will make friends and always have people around you"  He replied before falling flat on his back. He had no reason to stand right now, he had missed the rock the last who knew how many times, or just done no damage. He wanted to lay down for a good five minutes. As he layed down, he watched everything around him. He honestly didn't want to go home.... this game was everything his life wasn't, fun! But others did.... and he vowed to help them... meaning he had to escape this game, even if he didn't want to.

ID# 81715 results:

Rock HP 25/50

Edited by Stryder

Was he right? In a way, he was. But, she didn't know anyone, not truly. Online, you could be anyone, become anything you wanted. But, in real life, you were limited. And she could feel those limits now, weighing down oh her. Her swing at the rock was honestly a pathetic one, her head wasn't in that punch anyway.

"Maybe I will, who knows...But, that's assuming we escape this game with our lives...Stryder, I've been doing the maths in my head. 100 floors, 10,000 players, and given how many have died already...Is it even possible? We'll die out before we even reach half-way if we continue the way we are..."

Maths was always part of business, and it was one stat she couldn't not track. So many had given up their lives, how many more had to die? How many would lose their lives for this madness, this stupid game murder game? It wasn't fair, since the moment this hell had started it wasn't fair. What had she done to suffer this?

-------------------

Hit: 1

Rock HP 25/50

Edited by Eatos

"Math doesn't mean anything. In any game like this, the start is the hardest. No one has good gear, or the stats and rush in. But later, once people have their hands on some good gear.... Things will change. The frontliners will get you out of here..." 

As he said that, he went for his jab, missing the rock. He sighed, sitting down again. He looked around, this game was peaceful right now, annoying, frustrating, and definitely deadly, but peaceful. He wished it was always like this... but once, and if, he hit the front lines...... He knew that it would hit the fan. He in all honesty, didn't want to make it there, he hoped he never did! But if he wanted to help people.... that might be his only way.... He wanted to get to the frontlines... He wanted to get somewhere he could help people.... And his best bet to do that was by getting stronger here, helping others with quests....

ID# 81753 results:

Rock HP 25/50

Edited by Stryder

Was he right? Eatos wasn't honestly sure anymore, she was so, unsure of everything.  There was still so much she didn't understand, couldn't, yet had to. Part of her just wanted to go back to the town of beginners and wait, but, the waiting is what drove her out her in the first place. Waiting gave way to insanity, which in turn, made her thoughts....very dark. She wanted to avoid that happening again.

She swung, and hit the rock. Maybe Stryder was right...she hoped he was...He had placed his faith in the players, these 'front liners' who, from what she'd heard, were the players responsible of clearing the boss rooms on the higher floors. They were the ones who were clearing the game, and, were her only chance of setting out alive. After all, she knew a simple fact, she would never, ever be on the front lines. It would be the death of her, and death was something she refused to face.  

-------------

battle: 6

Rock HP 24/50

Edited by Eatos