[4F - PP] Steeling the Loot (Shield & Teion) <<The Essence of Steel>> [Completed]

Spoiler

ID# 81836 results: Loot: 9 + 5 = 14 - No Materials (1/4 total)

"Oh!" Shield said, waving away the confusion to start over again, as if clearing the previous portion of the conversation off of some imaginary midair chalkboard. "Norbert I found in a river on the first floor. I thought you were asking about Beat. We had just been talking about chatterboxes, so..."

He followed the direction of her pointing and, sure enough, as he stepped closer, his Seeking Aura began to glow brightly enough for the light to shed onto the stone itself that served as the entrance.

"Good find," he said with a nod, stepping back to get a better look at the entire area. "I think this would be a good time to call it a day and then come back to knock this dungeon out another time. We've already accomplished a good deal today."

Truth be told, he wasn't sure the two of them had what it took to attempt a full dungeon without more damage to back them up. They would need to enlist help, which meant coming back another day.

[Quest Rewards]

- Both -

1 SP (thread length)

200 Col (thread length)

- Shield -

Essence of Steel

1 T1 Material

4 T2 Materials

F11 Advanced Dungeon Map - 81819

- Teion -

2 T2 Materials

Edited by Shield