[PP-F2] <<Let There Be Light>> (Itzal)

Kasier couldn't tell what was going on exactly through the darkness but she could tell that the bats had received damage. Although the damage was not enough to take out half of its health, Kasier didn't expect Itzal to do so. The result of his high level resulted in mobs with extremely high health points. And there's only so much damage a player can deal. Plus, the attack was an AoE after all, meaning the damage would be reduced overall in comparison to an attack that targets a sole opponent. Soon, she felt movement to her right and saw that Itzal had returned after dealing the damage. Itzal stated that he had managed to paralyze the enemies successfully, meaning she won't have to worry about taking damage for another turn. However, when Itzal recommended that she attack as well, she cracked up a few laughs. "Itzal. I don't think you realize. I can deal a total of one damage." 

Kasier sighed, it was true. She had zero skill points invested in any weapon skills and hence, she had no sword art available to her except for the most basic attack which deals a total of one damage since she has no weapon and damage boosts either. "Besides. I'm a tank. I am supposed to take damage, not deal damage." She said, activating her skill, <<Howl>> again, once more echoing the fierceness of the skill off the enclosed walls of the dark cave. At this point, she was sure that the bats don't even acknowledge the presence of Itzal. All they see is Kasier, who has already roared twice. "Well. Your turn, I suppose."

Turn 2

Spoiler

Before Combat
Kasier uses <<Howl>>: +3 Hate
During Combat
No Change
After Combat
No Change

[6] Kasier: 700/700 | E: 70/70
[2] @Itzal1180/1180 | E: 100/118

Bat 1: 446/590 | DMG: 177 | Paralysis: 0/1 | Bleed: 2/2
Bat 2: 446/590 | DMG: 177 | Paralysis: 0/1 | Bleed: 2/2

Battle Log

Spoiler

Bats misses <<Attack>>: No Change
Itzal uses <<Shadow Explosion>>: -144 HP | Paralysis | Bleed

Edited by Kasier

Itzal heard Kasier mention how she only dealt one damage and he face palmed with his free hand.  "Gah, I forgot.  Sorry."  He shook his head and heard her continue, talking about how she was a tank and her first priority was protecting others and having mitigation and healing.  Itzal nodded.  That was true.  Together they made the ultimate team and once they both maxed out their builds then nobody would be able to stand up to them.  Itzal saw the bats moving again and nodded to Kasier.  "Right." he said.  It was time for him to focus on his part.  Itzal leaped from the cliff but as he was pushing off, the ground shook a little, throwing him off balance.  As he flew through the air he could spot one or two fist sized rocks falling.  What the?  Then a rather large rock had fallen but Itzal couldn't alter his course now.  It struck him from above but as he was hit he pushed off with his hands and feet so that when he landed he could roll like he usually did.  Unfortunately this action deprived him of being able to attack the monsters.  "Look out they're coming your way!"

ID#  84182  BD:  1  MD:  6

6] @Kasier: 700/700 | E: 70/70

Bat 1: 422/590 | DMG: 177 | Bleed: 1/2
Bat 2: 422/590 | DMG: 177 | Bleed: 1/2

Edited by Itzal

ID: 84238
MD: 7

However, just as Itzal was telling her that the bats were charging towards her, she released her <<Howl>> skill, causing her inability to listen to Itzal's warning. Just like this, she made no attempt to dodge the bats and no matter how stupid a mob can be, they will not miss a still target wearing a bunch of heavy armor. She had been hit and it was extremely lucky that she did not get attacked with a critical attack since she had literally been standing there waiting to be hit. It didn't matter that much, though. She was a tank and tanking this much damage was only natural to her. Well - at least it should be. This was the first time that she had been struck with such a powerful duo of attacks and to be honest, she was not used to the damage despite the fact that she can heal most of it. "I'm fine," Kasier shouted, watching her health points dwindle twice before going up again due to her regen enhancement. "It wasn't that much damage."

Turn 3

Spoiler

Before Combat
During Combat
Bat 1 and Bat 2 used <<Attack>>: -176 HP (177 DMG - 89 MIT = 88 * 2 = 176)
After Combat
Bat 1 and Bat 2 triggers <<Thorns>>: -28 HP
Bat 1 and Bat 2 triggers <<Regen>>: +108 HP

[9] Kasier: 632/700 | E: 70/70

Bat 1: 394/590 | DMG: 177 | Bleed: 1/2
Bat 2: 394/590 | DMG: 177 | Bleed: 1/2

Battle Log

Spoiler

Bats uses <<Miss>>: No Change
Itzal uses <<Shadow Explosion>>: -144 HP | Paralysis | Bleed
Itzal uses <<Miss>>: No Change

Bat 1 and Bat 2 uses <<Attack>>: -88 HP
Bat 1 and Bat 2 triggers <<Thorns>>: -28 HP
Bat 1 and Bat 2 triggers <<Regen>>: +54 HP (+108)

Edited by Kasier

Itzal didn't have time to view anything until after he landed, but he did hear her howl.  He forgot that she was confident in her ability to repel damage dealt by two monsters that appeared to be leveled with Itzal.  When he did land all his attention was redirected towards his girlfriend and he had a perfect view of the two massive bats striking her.  He was going to start pumping his heart faster but then he saw how little her health had went down, then watched her health boost forward.  Itzal smiled.  That was his girlfriend for you.  At her words he nodded, followed by:  "I put all my faith in you Jenna."  He drew his sword which ignited in lightning again, and released Shadow Explosion again, replenishing the bleed effect and reapplying paralysis on them.  As they fell to the ground again, he saw them flinch from the bleeding effect.  Soon he'd have more damage, including the charge abilities as well as the ferocity mods.  "Welp, they're paralyzed again."  The rumbling grew and Itzal looked around.  He wondered if this was related to the little...  Tip the info broker gave him.  He knew something was happening in the caves but what and when he didn't know.  Was it happening now?

ID#  84262  BD:  10

@Kasier:  632/700  <>  70/70
Itzal:  1,180/1,180  <>  82/118

Bat 1:  244/590  <12+2x9=124 dmg.  24 bleed 1/1 paralysis  2/2 bleed>
Bat 2:  244/590  <12+2x9=124 dmg.  24 bleed 1/1 paralysis  2/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal

Kasier blushed when Itzal addressed her by her real name and stated that he puts all faith in her. Kasier shrugged, "Phft. Don't do that. I might be a disappointment." Kasier said, "I'm not worth putting all your faith in." Kasier sighed, staring into nothing but darkness, unaware of where she was and where she was stepping. She was afraid of stepping in any direction in case she stepped into a hole or a trap. Of course, she had no intention of doing that. She noticed that Itzal had managed to land his attack so Kasier did not need to tank for yet another turn. She couldn't heal though because her regen enhancement is only activated immediately after she is attacked by an attack. If the mob is paralyzed, they cannot attack and she cannot heal. This was, of course, fine with her because her health would not dwindle. "Geez. I'm a long way from you in terms of level but I can almost tank the mobs you fight to the point that they deal this much damage. It won't be that long until I can completely absorb damage from mobs scaled to your level." She shouted into the darkness after giving another <<Howl>>. However, that was when she heard it as well. A rumble in the caves and it appeared as if the cave shook slightly. Collapse? She thought before shaking her head, This isn't part of the quest. 

Turn 4

Spoiler

Before Combat
During Combat
No Change
After Combat
No Change

[12] Kasier: 632/700 | E: 70/70
[4] @Itzal1180/1180 | E: 82/118

Bat 1: 244/590 | DMG: 177 | Paralyze: 1/1 | Bleed: 2/2
Bat 2: 244/590 | DMG: 177 | Paralyze: 1/1 | Bleed: 2/2

Edited by Kasier

Itzal listened to Kasier and grinned.  "Alright how about mostly then?  Sounds fair right?"  He knew she'd know he was playing around.  She would be able to tell just by his voice rather than seeing him.  But when he turned to see her he saw she was blushing a bit and his grin turned to a soft smile.  To be totally honest his words were somewhat true.  He did put her faith in her but he put his faith in someone else first:  God.  He had learned through lots of thinking and meditation that for a relationship to last and be fruitful, both parties needed to love and trust God more than they did each other.  The reason why being if they both trusted and loved God, they would see God in each other.  He linked everyone in every way.  Itzal saw that in Kasier and that made him love her that much more.  Infinitely.  Itzal released another strike of Shadow Explosion.  One more hit should end them.  Then he heard crying and rushed over to the hole.  "Hey, hey, it's ok alright?  I promise you that you'll be fine.  You aren't going to get hu-"  The cave rumbled again and this time larger rocks started falling, one landing on his head.  In the real world he would have been knocked unconscious.  Thank goodness this wasn't the real world.  He did notice that there was a tiny stream of light on the girl.  He pointed.  "Go ahead and follow the light ok?  We'll keep the bad bats away from you and join you later."  The girl nodded scared like and began to crawl towards the light.  He returned his attention to the bats that were flying again.

ID#  84320  BD:  3+3

@Kasier:  632/700  <>  70/70
Itzal:  1,180/1,180  <>  64/118

Bat 1:  112/590  <12x9=108 dmg.  24 bleed 0/1 paralysis  1/2 bleed>
Bat 2:  112/590  <12x9=108 dmg.  24 bleed 0/1 paralysis  1/2 bleed>

Edited by Itzal

ID: 84433
MD: 6

"Mostly sounds fair." She nodded in the darkness, unsatisfied with the fact that she was staring into the darkness. Kasier had never gotten that much into her religion. She does not meditate all the time and she sometimes goes on periods of time in which she does not speak with God. However, she strongly believed in God's abilities to do wonders in her life and this world. She was Christian after all. But it sure would be great if she could get some light from Him at this very moment so she can see what was in front of her. Kasier smirked, sensing a breeze coming her way as she prepared for impact. And impact had occurred. She was attacked straight on by the two mobs. Their wings, as if they were made of steal directly impaled her in the stomach, knocking her to the ground for a few seconds before she stood right up. "Geez. Feel the wrath of my thorns that deal 28 damage, you annoying pests." She said, jokingly as Itzal rushed over to the kid once again. Suddenly, she heard another rumble and Itzal, in the middle of his speech, was cut off by the rumble. "Are you okay?" Kasier shouted, hoping that he had not been knocked unconscious or fallen. Kasier sighed in relief, however, when the player began to speak once more to the child they were to rescue. 

Turn 5

Spoiler

Before Combat
No Change
During Combat
No Change
After Combat
No Change

[12] Kasier: 632/700 | E: 70/70
[5] @Itzal1180/1180 | E: 82/118

Bat 1: 244/590 | DMG: 177 | Paralyze: 1/1 | Bleed: 2/2
Bat 2: 244/590 | DMG: 177 | Paralyze: 1/1 | Bleed: 2/2

Edited by Kasier

Itzal heard Kasier ask him if he was alright and stood up straight, sighing a bit.  "Yeah, yeah I'm alright.  But we're running out of time.  I can finish them off now so just hang in there ok?"  Itzal grabbed his sword and watched as the bats swooped down and struck at her, getting hit by her thorns and their health being reduced even further.  Itzal rushed at the edge and leaped at them.  This time when the rumbling happened again and rocks fell he used them to push himself further, releasing Shadow Explosion, and reducing the last bit of their health down to zero.  The bat's screeched their defiance but faded in a burst of crystals.  Itzal panted for a moment before pulling out a glowing crystal and activated it.  Kasier wouldn't be able to see it just yet, but with the quest being over the light would slowly glow brighter for them.  It was a sort of light blue, not baby blue though.  A soft, gentle color, looking to be close to silver or white.  He stood beside Kasier.  "Well alright then.  We finished it.  We beat the quest!  Come on let's head out."  Itzal lead her up a hidden area that was climbable for players with heavy armor, and saw the tunnel the girl went through.  He saw her reach the other side and could hear very faintly, joyous sobs and excitement.  He smiled.  "Looks like she's safe..."  Then the rumbling happened again and most of the ceiling came down.  Itzal drew his sword and cut the rock above him and Kasier in half, keeping it from hitting them, but the exit, both exits, were blocked off.  In the process one of the rocks hit a wall Itzal hadn't paid much attention to.  He coughed for a moment.  "Kasier, you alright?"  After making sure she was ok he turned to look at the wall.  It was another tunnel.  He sighed.  "Well..  Looks like our adventure isn't over just yet.......  Wait...  This tunnel..."  He looked at his digital map and noted that there was a rather large area nearby their current coordinates that he had already explored.  Then he recognized it.  "Hey Kasier, I know where this leads and how to get out." 

ID#  84435  BD:  5+3

Loot Rolls
ID#  85123  CD:  4  LD:  9+5  =  Rare Weapon  1770 col
ID#  85124  CD:  4  LD:  6+5  =  Rare Weapon  1770 col

[12] @Kasier632/700 | E: 70/70
[5] @Itzal1180/1180 | E: 64/118

Bat 1: 0/590 | DMG: 177 | Paralyze: 0/1 | Bleed: 1/2
Bat 2: 0/590 | DMG: 177 | Paralyze: 0/1 | Bleed: 1/2

Edited by Itzal

Kasier nodded in the darkness as she listened to the man's words. It appears that the two players had managed to defeat the mobs after quite the long time of fighting. The child was safe as well, according to the man. It was brilliant that he could see in the dark because she cannot even see her own hands which were directly in front of her. Then as she noticed a faint glimpse of light coming by her side and when she turned, she saw Itzal with a light crystal that was releasing light, although a small amount, to the surrounding area. Suddenly, she felt a strong rumble. This one was stronger than the other ones and the rumble triggered the loose ceiling to collapse. The next thing that she knew was a boulder just above her. Upon instincts, she bent her leg and covered her head to prevent the boulder from causing too much damage to her head. In real life, she would have been utterly crushed by the boulder but this was far from real life. Sword Art Online was a game that does not follow the logic of real life. A crack could be heard as Itzal rushed and cut open the boulder in two - not even going to ask how that was possible. If she could punch a rock to death, Itzal can definitely destroy a rock with his blade. 

"Geez. I didn't know this quest involved this much." Kasier said plainly, looking around with the guidance of the small amount of light provided to her by the crystal that Itzal was holding."At least the girl is safe as that means our mission has been complete. Now, if you know the way, let's proceed immediately. This place is really making it hard to breathe."  Kasier exclaimed, wiping her hand across one-half of the boulder that had fallen and had been cut to see dust flow as soon as she made contact. Filthy. She thought.  Who would've thought we'd been in this situation?

@Itzal

Itzal heard her comment about the quest and Itzal shook his head.  "I don't recall hearing anything about this in the quest.  And I feel like something this major would have hit the news...  Maybe it's an update that decided not to wait?"  Itzal led her through the narrow tunnel, and soon the tunnel began to widen out.  Itzal watched as they soon hit a section where light could be seen and when he led Kasier through they could see the area Itzal remembered.  It was a huge cavern filled with crystals of every size and color.  Some gave off a colored light while others reflected it.  It was the very same cavern the two had found when Kasier volunteered to help Itzal find his familiar again.  While they didn't get Velnia, they got something far greater that day.  It just took Itzal a long day of thinking and pondering to figure out where it all began.  He paused when they reached the cavern and grinned.  "You remember this place?  I wonder how the wolf pack is doing.  Come on, the exit's this way."

@Kasier

Kasier's eyebrows went up. She did remember this place... Kind of. She remembered that she had been here but she did not remember exactly for what reason. A small voice in the back of her mind was telling her that she had been here to search for Itzal's familiar with her but she remembered that the party of two had actually failed to do so effectively. The result was Itzal having to find the familiar without her. This place housed quite an extraordinary event - a battle of the wolves. That, she still remembered. Although it was not that clear to her, she remembered that some of the wolves had sided with Itzal and the others fought against him. It was like a civil war of the wolves. That wolf did show up once more after their first meeting but since then, she had caught to glimpse of it ever again. Itzal's probably the only one that can make friends with an NPC animal. Kasier thought, shaking her head slightly. "Perhaps we can go visit the wolf pack real quick. I remember that time there was quite the conflict, and you..." Kasier said when she suddenly remembered a detail. Itzal had gone berserk and changed during that battle. The same had happened after that as well when she was stabbed in the heart by Itzal. That was not him, he was too angry to be the kind Itzal that she knows. She didn't know whether it was another personality or a counter-ego but she sure was curious about it. And that was why she decided to ask him while the two walked on, attempting to find an exit that could lead them out of this darkness. "I remember... You went quite mad during that time just like that time when you stabbed me in the heart on that cliff. What was that?"  That was her best attempt to phrase the question. It wasn't exactly the easiest words to say. It was kind of like asking, "What's wrong with you?" to someone that you know and love extremely well.

@Itzal

Itzal watched as Kasier's eyebrows went up.  Itzal smiled and turned back to look at the place.  It was truly a beautiful sight and Itzal loved gathering crystals from here.  He had the crystals in the small cave near his shop of course, but that cave wasn't nearly as beautiful as this one.  Then he heard Kasier mention how they could possibly visit the wolf pack while they were at it.  He turned to answer her when he saw her seem to drift off into her thoughts.  He waited a moment before she started recalling that particular time where Ulises had technically taken over.  He rubbed the back of his head.  "I told you about Ulises right?  He was the incarnation of all my raw emotions?  We worked together for quite a time.  Sometimes he would take over without warning me first so we had a few issues.  That day he took over because he was terrified you were going to get hurt."  He blushed a little when he said it but his smile remained.  "We could visit the wolves, although I had plans for us afterwards.  The exit's over that direction."  As they continued to walk Itzal thought of something.  "Hey Jenna?  I just realized that we know each other's first name, but not our last ones.  I'm uh.  I'm Felix Arno."  He placed a hand in his pocket as he talked and his other hand hanging on his other pocket, taking a leisure position as they moved.

@Kasier

"Reminds me of the Hulk,"  Kasier said plainly as Itzal explained who Ulises was before she smirked, "I guess having a Hulk around isn't that bad. Haven't seen it for a while though." She observed. Around her, Itzal has always been calm and cool even when she acts rude sometimes and that was why she simply cannot find anything wrong with him. He accepts her for who she is and it's obvious that she has changed as a result of his affection and love. Even I know that I'm changing. She thought Although it's not like I'm ever going to admit it or anything. Kasier sighed, carrying on the path that the cave led them to. "I mean, if you have plans, let's go visit the wolves on a different day. I can't be going around ruining the plans you make." Kasier exclaimed when Itzal introduced himself once again - this time with his last name clearly pronounced as well. One would have to be quite close for them to introduce their last names on this internet and well... Kasier supposed that if there were any two people who were fit to exchange their full names, it would be her and Itzal. "Arno sounds strange. But at least it's not as boring as Brown. Jenna Brown, glad to be of an acquaintance, Felix of the Arnos." She said, bowing her head really quick to be sarcastic before continuing to walk. "So, what do you have in plan?" She asked, curious. It hasn't been that long ago since their last date but she is always willing to go on another one as long as it's Itzal.

@Itzal

Kasier's comment made him chuckle.  "Well yeah, I guess he kind of was.  The difference was that he was intelligent and could actually hold conversations with me.  And, yeah that's because he's, well, deceased."  They were almost to the exit when she told him she'd be fine with visiting them another day.  In fact by the time they did was when she commented on his name as well as introducing her own.  "Jenna Brown?...  That uh..  That sounds like, an interesting last name..  Not very catchy though is it?"  Finally they hit the exit and Itzal stopped as they saw the view.  They were on a cliff around the center of the mountain with a clear view of the rest of the floor.  The river, forest, towns.  The fields and even where they had first kissed.  All bathed in the sun's warming gaze.  Itzal had felt this was a breathtaking scene when he had first discovered it.  It was more so now for different reasons.  "Now Jenna Arno.  I think that has a nice ring to it...  Wouldn't you agree?"  He turned to Kasier, a little bit of blush on his cheeks but a confident and gentle smile on his face.

@Kasier

"Deceased? How can someone who was never truly living in the first place die? Seems like a story that I should hear on another day." Kasier suggested, her eyes wandering all over the place as she felt more oxygen around her, allowing her to be able to breath more. Her muscles became more relaxed as she felt that the two players were finally approaching an opening in the cave and the possibility that the two players will finally escape the place. Kasier nodded when Itzal claimed that her name is was not very catchy as she certainly did agree with that. However, it was still her name, a memory of her family, a memory of her past. And it was the last name that she treasured and will treasure until the end of her life. However, all good things must come to an end... And the ending can bring upon a new beginning or an ultimate end. A new last name would certainly be a new beginning, wouldn't it be? Kasier blushed when Itzal said "Jenna Arno" as she suspected that he would point out. "Or... Felix Brown doesn't sound terrible." She joked, a bit quieter than she wanted it to be. There would be a time when she would finally be known as Jenna Arno... And for some reason, she felt that the time would come soon. She didn't know what Itzal was up to, bring her to this beautiful place and talking about last names and first names, but whatever it was, she had a strange feeling. She was certain that the proposal was going to come soon, if not now, then perhaps another day close to now. Kasier blushed at the possibility. Who would've thought that I cannot read through Itzal? 

@Itzal

Itzal observed her and while she did blush, she seemed to have missed it.  That was ok, he had a backup in case she did.  He turned his attention to the scenery.  "You know, we seem to work amazing as a team.  Once I maximize my damage, and you your tank skills, I'd bet we'll be unshakable.  Velnia really likes you as well...  Where she went I've no idea but I like the quietness in this moment.  I got my house so we can move in soon.  But uh, before that I have something we need to discuss first."  He returned his gaze towards Jenna once more, his right hand closed.  "I spent so much time thinking about when it was you first saw something in me.  For the longest time I thought it was that night by the cliff but...  It was here, when we fought the wolves.  After that fight you acted....  Differently around me.  Whether it was because of Ulises or not, our journey started here.  I felt it fitting that the next step took place in the same area."  Itzal opened his palm, revealing a silver ring in the palm of his hand, it's silver surface glistening in the light, the four sapphire jewels filled with light and shadows, giving off the image of a celestial scenery.  He smiled, the blush a little less on his face, but the confident, gentle smile still there.  "Jenna.  Do you want to be together with me?  For real?"

@Kasier

"To be honest, before you showed me your other self, you seemed like someone who was unable to defend those that you cared for. You seemed weak and not exactly the most reliable of players. However, that day in that cave, you showed me that you are powerful and willing to protect whoever is facing danger. You showed me that I can trust me and that I can rely on you to protect me. You say that Ulises is dead but perhaps he left a bit of himself left in you because I know that that moment before I face death, you will suddenly pop out of nowhere and protect me. I feel safe around you, safer than I feel with any other person and more secure than I feel with myself. But despite your strength, you gave me an impression that you needed support and love, that you were just as needy as the rest of us, and I decided that I will be that person to provide you with that love and support." Kasier said, her eyes glancing at the ring, stunned at the rushed proposal. She had been expecting it, the fact Itzal had taken her to this place and the fact that he spoke of their last names were all clues. But she didn't want to let him know of her suspicions. She wanted a true and pure proposal from the man that she loves more than anything else in this game.

And finally, it had happened, the ring had come out, the moment that she had been waiting for for a long, long time now had finally become reality. "Felix, I think our presence alongside each other the past few months have changed us both and strengthened our relationship. I love you, Felix. And I want to stay with you until conditions prove impossible for me to do so. It's about time that you did this. I have been waiting a while." Kasier stuck out her hand, "And the answer is yes, but why couldn't you have just gone with 'will you marry me', or something?" She chuckled in the end of the sentence with her hand in the air, signaling that Itzal should be the one to put that symbol of marriage and love on her finger.

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal had listened to Kasier's words about Ulises.  She was right and wrong at the same time.  On the technical term, which Itzal tended to think of right off the bat, Ulises was a minor AI designed to act as an emotional filter and companion.  The AI was deleted and thus Ulises was dead.  However she was right in the sense that, although she didn't actually know it, Ulises was based off of Itzal's raw emotions.  Thus he was technically Itzal, and Itzal was Ulises.  That's why Itzal didn't destroy the AI in the calming the soul quest, and why they were able to hold a steady bond.  And this was why she was right.  Ulises was his emotions, and they were burning stronger than ever when he was around Kasier.  He decided to answer her by agreeing with her.  He'd leave the technical stuff for another day as he had other things to focus on at the moment.  He grinned when Kasier mentioned that he could have just said 'will you marry me'.  "Yeah well..  I didn't want it to sound too cheesy," he said with a slight blush.  He began to put the ring on her finger.  As he did Kasier would be able to see words in Latin.  unitum simul.  "The words mean 'United Together'.  My ring reads 'We Stand Together'.  I thought it fitting, though we can change it if you have a better idea."  The joy he felt at this moment could not be hidden by anyone or anything.  "And, sorry for well, waiting so long."

Spoiler

Unitum Simul, Non Stabit Semper

United Together, We Stand Forever

592500061279d_Ring3.jpg.9abfe4ee9939682a84a4a9c51dac1c8b.jpg

The rings have sapphire's in them as well, 4 each

@Kasier

Kasier grinned. She was definitely happy and she was expecting to spend the rest of the game with Itzal. She hoped that the two players can survive until the end - until the last floor boss is defeated. It sure would be a pleasant ending, wouldn't it? For the two players to stick together until the end of the game... Kasier smiled, as light shone upon the two players and she observed the ring that had found a home on her finger. "It's perfect," Kasier stated, her red eyes glaring over the words that were written on it. "Unitum simul." She attempted to pronounce but failed miserably at it. "We will stand together. And nothing will stop us." She said boldly, "Now that you finally proposed to me, you better stay safe out there in the front lines. Every time you go out there for a raid, I get really worried. I know that you must go out there to fight the bosses so we can escape this game and I feel pride that my boyfrien-, and mean, husband." She coughed dramatically, "But, please be safe out there." Kasier said. She knew that he had a huge responsibility as part of the front lines and he truly belongs up there as the type of high-ranking player, but she really did not want him to take a huge risk that might cause him his life. How selfish.  Kasier thought, but there was nothing she can do about it. After all, what would she do without Itzal? Kasier smiled, leaning forward and sticking her head out, inviting Itzal for a kiss.

@Itzal

Itzal was extremely glad to hear her words when he put the ring on her finger.  She seemed to like the wording he chose as well which also made him happy.  As he expected, she once again asked for him to be as safe as possible whilst on the front lines.  Her last part about husband shot a speck of red onto his cheeks but it was a good type of blushing.  When she insisted that he be safe he nodded.  "You know I will Jenna.  I took every precaution before I met you, and I intend to take double that now.  I refuse to let this game take my life.  We will see each other in the real world.  I promise you that."  Itzal leaned in and kissed his fiance.  It was true that he intended to always take precautions.  Teleport crystals.  Mitigation potions.  Damage potions.  Debuffs.  He intended to carry them all in due time.  That and stacked with combat skills, he would soon be as strong as Beatbox was.  All that was missing was powerful gear such as demonics or uniques.  That would come in time however and he wasn't worried about that.  For now, he was content to hold the love of his life in his arms for as long as she would allow.  Today, he was the happiest man in all of existence.

Summary

Itzal:  3 sp, 1 unidentified rare weapon, 2,420 col (2 pages+Mob result+roll number)
@Kasier:  3 sp, 1 unidentified rare weapon, 2,420 col (2 pages+mob result+roll number)
Roll ID#  85125  LD:  10x25 = 250 bonus col (added into total)

+Engagement ^-^

Edited by Itzal