[F1-PP]Secret Medicine of the Forest(Shield)[Complete]

Spoiler

ID# 82710

Rolling Mats, 3LD Failure.

Yuurei sighed in relief as the congratulatory message popped up on her HUD. She laid on the ground awhile longer before finally sitting back up and yelling out.

“Thank whatever freakin’ deity I need to thank here that that is done with!” She got up to her knee and lifted herself up and turning to companion. “I would not have been able to do that without you Shield, thank you.”

Yuurei rubbed her arm, still feeling the fatigue of their battle. There was a cut on her skin, but still no pain and no blood sermounted. “I guess I should work on getting some damage mitigation like you have, hunh?” She laughed trying to get her mind off the pain. “Shouldn't be very difficult, but you've got the item thingie we need for the village now right? Why don't we go cash that in for our SP then? I could use something to drink too.”

Edited by Yuurei
Spoiler

ID# 82713 results: Loot: 8 + 5 = 13 - No Materials (0 total)

Shield rolled his eyes and nodded, exasperated with the quest and its parameters, not to mention the difficult decisions it had forced him to make regarding how to approach the final battle. He made a mental note regarding the quest and whether or not to agree to help players complete it.

"Heading back sounds good," he said, the eagerness very thinly veiled in his voice, which was saying something for such a subdued man. "Not that I regret helping players on requests, but going forward, I may take issue to helping them on THIS quest."

With the objective behind them, Shield led the way to the first floor safe zone where the rewards would be collected, not taking time to dilly dally along the way. The battle over and the prospect of his next fight not being quite so long-winded and tedious, there was a fresh spring in his step. Not to mention, as he scrolled through the listings, he could not find any beginner quests that he had not completed at least once.

"Overall, despite setbacks.... we didn't do too bad today."

[Quest Rewards]

- Each -

2 SP (1 quest reward, 1 thread length)

200 Col (400 thread length/2)

Anneal Blade: A Sword with +1 damage

Edited by Shield