[PP-F4] Winter Wonder Land

Teleporting to the 4th floor The Winter Floor. Kyoto stares around the gate where all he see is snow. He got a request from a new player that his Guild Leader Atzo hook him up with for a quest. He doesn't know exactly what the quest is just was told to meet this mysterious person on this floor. Looking up at the night sky realizing how realistic it is to the real world. Wishing he could be up there instead of down here. Freezing because of how cold it is. He doesn’t have much gear nor does he have a coat to stay warm the only thing he has is him and his sword. Walking up to the nearest village to rest and wait for this mysterious player Kyoto goes in to the Inn and try to stay warm. “So freaking cold out there right now. I can barely keep warm. Hopefully were not going to be attacking anything, I won’t be able to hold my sword.”

I love this floor, it is so nice to be able to explore it some more. I am happy Master Atzo has pointed me in the direction of a companion in finding some materials. I do hope I can be of assistance to him. I wonder where I can find him. Perhaps he is at the inn. Nashoba enters the Inn and looks around Where could he be? I wrote down a description of him, where is it? Ah here it is... and that gentleman there seems to fit the description. I do hope I am not causing him any trouble by asking for his help H-Hello there kind sir, you wouldn't happen to be Kyoto would you? Nashoba bows to the man

He seems to be an upstanding gentleman and if Sir Atzo trusts him then I see no reason to question his guidance. Though I do wonder how these two meet each other. I remember when Grace would be having a meeting, I always quite enjoined the discussions they would have and the stories that were told. Specifically how people meet is very interesting. I will need to remember to ask him at some point.

Kyoto looks at the mysterious girl. “Yes, Yes I am. And who might you be?” Kyoto looks at her thinking that this is who Atzo talk to him about. Smiles  “I’m guessing your Atzo’s friend? He told me about meeting a person here for a quest.” Looking at her Kyoto realizes she doesn’t have a coat either. Is she a new player as well or is she immune to the cold weather. Either way he’s ready to get this quest going. Who knows if this works out Atzo might trust him more with his friends. Even though Kyoto is very shy and feels awkward right now he smiles at her. Can’t think of anything else to say kinds of stutters a little but that could also be because he’s a little cold as well. “W-well would you like to work on this quest now or wait until tomorrow when we have some light out.” He knows this seems little awkward just because he would never think Atzo would send a girl specially someone like this with him to a floor for a quest but what does he know Atzo does see something in everyone in the guild… probably reason why he accepted all of us in the first place.

My name is Nashoba, it is truly a pleasure, Sir Kyoto. I wonder why his seem to quiver as much as he does. Perhaps he is cold? I do hope I don't disappoint Maser Atzo or Master Kyoto. It should be a fairly simple task according to Master Atzo. All we must do is find the Ice Threads. Though I wonder where we will be able to find that. I hope Master Kyoto is not upset by my lack of knowledge. I wonder if he will have some well placed direction in mind. I wonder where Motega has ran off to today, I do hope she will be able to join us, though I would assume the little troublemaker is out hunting. I wonder what has pushed this kind man to join the Emerald Harbingers

He is correct, it is indeed getting dark outside, and He may be more comfortable in during the day.  I shall let you make the decision, Master Kyoto. I hope I am not bothering him. I wonder if that is what is leading him to speak in such a way.

Smiles at her. “We should probably get some rest its really cold outside plus my navigation skills are terrible at night.” He stares at her knowing she’s really shy. “Are you going to be alright staying on your own?” he keeps smiling as he stretches his body and the yawns.

Kyoto then looks at her once more. He laughs a little and then think that his friend Stryder would totally fall for her… besides Kyoto think he’s to young for her but that his opinion. “Are you hungry?” as he then remembered he didn’t have money to pay for anything as he then looks like an idiot. at the same time of him thinking this he also was thinking that he hopes there won’t be any creatures out there wanting to attack up. He starts to stare out in space hoping she wouldn’t notice as he then imagine what type of creatures we would of fight here.

I cannot say I have a definitive answer to any of those questions, though I think I will be okay to answer them regardless. I do have a hard time sleeping alone, though my wonderful Motega will join me, so I believe. I am a little hungry, Master Kyoto, though I will probably be okay for the night. I look forward to our day tomorrow. I hope he will be okay this fine night. I do not have much fear, Motega will guard me. He has yet to fail me and I trust he will not fail me in the future.  I do so hope Master Kyoto will be comfortable tonight, I shall, however, wait to rest until he is finished with my presence.

I wonder if Grace ever faced such things, I cannot recal as of now, though I am sure that I will be able to know what to do here. I must make sure I am keeping very detailed notes for my future study, I wonder what lessons Master Kyoto will teach me. T'is the reason I am in this great land, to learn and make my own stories. I hope that it doesn't kill me in the end, though if it does I will at least have gone out doing the thing I enjoy the most.

Kyoto smiles then focus back in to her. Even though he didn’t look like he was paying attention he heard everything she said. “Are you alright? Something seems to be on your mind.” He looks at her carefully thinking he should probably stay with her anyways just in case something happens. “If you want we can share a room I know it seems weird but Atzo is counting on me to protect you and I’m going to do so. Nothing going to kill you and if so it’s going have to kill me first.” His response patently knowing she probably thinks he’s really weird. “By the way I promise you. I’m not going have anything happen to you on this journey. Leave the fighting to me alright. Besides Atzo mention you weren’t much of a fighter anyways. If I get into a pickle I can always call someone to help if needed.” He smiles thinking that he’s being stupid.

Did he just... ask to share a room? Nashoba blushed intensely and shook her head How do I respond to that? I wish to not come across as insubordinate but I cannot see myself accepting such a request, it would surely be unladylike of me! I appologise, Master Kyoto, but I must decline your offer. I will wonderful, I have Motega to protect me remember. I do appreciate your understanding about my choice to not participate in combat unless I am healing. Nashoba bows slightly to Kyoto still not looking in his eyes It is quite a challenge for some people it seems. They don't seem to understand that I will not attack. I cannot take a life, be it real or fake! Not to mention that the battlefield is no place for a lady.

I do remember that every time I say that I think of Grace's stories, I wonder if she ever found herself in the midst of battle, though I cannot remember at the moment. Oh I do so wish my memory was better. It is very unfortunate that I cannot remember past the day Grace took me in. I do wonder who I was back before that day. I am sure I was just as much a lady as I am now, and should I not have been then I am very grateful I have learned such a skill!

Smiles and shakes his head as of agreeing to her declined offer. He wasn’t upset she decline he just doesn’t feel confortable enough to leave someone he’s suppose to protect by herself in a higher floor. Even though he’s probably no help on this floor level he is going to do anything to protect her. “Alright. If you need anything I’ll be right there alright?” Keeps smiling noticing her blushing red face. He thinks that kind of adorable but at the same time he knows he’s being weird. I mean after all Stryder been talking about her as well. He kind of wants’ to know the situation between those two like how they know each other and has he even bother being with her. Either way Kyoto knows if Stryder found out he’s with her he won’t hear the end of it. Who knows maybe he will ask her sometime but for now he needs to focus on this quest.