[PP-NK-F1] The Shadow of Battle <<The Second Lesson is Also Free>>

Kooh nearly had an outburst in the middle of the alchemist's shop. The perfect-quality potion she had crafted along with the materials she'd just spent so much time gathering vanished once the quest was considered complete, which filled the girl to the brim with annoyance. Her face only showed a blank expression, however, while she skimmed over the notification of the quest rewards and saw she received some different potions and bonus experience as a reward. Her internal emotions were quelled, leaving the blonde to slip her hands back in her pockets. And just when she was prepared to turn on her heel and leave the NPC shop, Zachariah spoke up once again. He told both her and Sly that he needed a package delivered, giving them brief details and hinting that the recipient would most likely have a task for them. Kooh held back a groan, casting a sideways glance to the brunette still beside her. "Well, I guess I've got nothing better to do. As long as it's not as boring as that last quest." She gave a shrug of her shoulders, waiting for his response before accepting the quest prompt that had appeared before her.

@Sly

Sly had let out a little hum, another task it had seemed? While he was certainly up for gaining more levels like this, so far 2, but he could get so much more in one day... then Kooh had looked over to confirm that she had honestly nothing better to do and made a point as long as its not as boring as the previous quest. Sly smiled and placed his hand on his hip and said as he placed his hand upon his chin "I don't think the quest is to blame in all honesty, its just our bad luck if you ask me." he chuckled and placed his hands into his pockets "... but, i'm down. It gets me levels and the same for you, so it only makes sense in my head to continue forward. In all honesty." he looked down to the package and picked it up placing one palm on the bottom of the box while having one hand in his pocket "Lead the way Kooh, I don't know this town as well as you I am sure." he said with a little smile crawled upon his face.

@Kooh

A small smirk played on her lips as Kooh accepted the quest to dismiss the prompt floating in front of her. "Alright then," She said simply, slipping her hands into her pockets as Sly took the package that Zachariah had laid out. She thought for a moment, recalling the area of town that the NPC alchemist had described to them with the location of the blacksmith's forge. It wasn't across town, but they weren't just crossing the street either. She pushed open the door with her shoulder and began to lead the way through town. The blonde only wondered what kind of 'task' the blacksmith would have for them, and if it would be as tedious as gathering materials. Unless Sly were to speak up along the way, Kooh walked through town in silence, weaving through loose crowds of players and NPCs alike. Despite the fact that the frontlines were right around Floor 20, the Town of Beginnings never really lost its popularity.

• 1 month later...

Sly had his palm upon the package and he had grinned for just a moment "Not much for conversation huh? Well, thats a little unfortunate. I was hopin' for a little chatter before we had gotten there. Pretty borin' I guess." he had thought to himself as he looked down upon Kooh, a newfound comrade from the previous task. He thought for a moment if he could really trust her, but he thought then again that he has no one else to really trust, so despite just meeting her and how shady and interactive she can be at times... Sly has no choice to but to trust her to be honest. Not that he doesn't want to trust her, he just needs to stay cautious, as this game also has players that would go out there way to kill other players. He shook that thought off as they had walked down the streets, finding the destination that they need to find, with a hand in his jacket pocket and one on the box they had walked, he didn't really think too much upon what the task actually is... but he was still curious to say the least.

@Kooh

The two walked through the shopping district with the noises of other players' and NPCs' chatter to fill the silence between them. The blonde would occasionally pull open her menus to check the coordinates and make sure she hadn't made a wrong turn. After a few long minutes, the pair would find themselves in front of a standard-looking blacksmith shop. Kooh didn't hesitate to push open the door and give the shop a quick glance over for the owner. Her garnet eyes immediately fell upon a middle-aged man repeatedly striking an unfinished blade with an iron hammer. At their entrance, Lyle Tealeaf turned to them and set down his tools. "Ah, are these the potions I ordered? Excellent!" The muscular old man grinned at the players, accepting the package from Sly once he would hand it over to the NPC"The name's Lyle. If it wasn't obvious, I'm a blacksmith." He introduced himself before continuing on with the scripted quest dialogue. "A couple of adventurers like you look pretty capable. Think you're up for helping an old smithy out?" Lyle placed the package on a wooden table. "There are plenty of boar pups on the north side of town, in the forest. Bring me back three tusks for each of ya and I'll make both of you youngsters a piece of equipment. Deal?" The man let out a hearty laugh as the quest prompt appeared before them.

@Sly