[PP-F1]Pigsty, or Boarsty?(Vigilon and Stryder)[Complete]

It wasn't like this was something Vigilon and Stryder couldn't handle. They had this fight in the bag. So Vigilon, smiling with confidence, aimed his strike towards the angrily squealing boar.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon's "well placed strike" missed, and the Boar charged for Stryder. "Again!?!? this is really bothering me now!" "Hey! Come back here ya stupid idiotic pathetic pork chop! I'm not through with you yet! Come closer so I can kill you already!" "Well, nobody ever said fighting the easiest monster wasn't easier said than done..." Vigilon practically chased after the boar, but also kept a safe enough distance so he could avoid the incoming attacks should they be directed to him. Obviously the two players were capable of winning, they just had to actually land a hit on that stupid boar. The monster looked to Vigilon as if to say, "The higher level player dies first. You're next, weakling." Of course, Vigilon didn't really care what the boar thought. He just wanted it dead.

ID# 82790 BD: 4(missed) Mob: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

@Stryder

[4] Vigilon: HP 38/60, EP 4/6

[5] Stryder: HP 93/100, EP 0/10

Enemies:

Boar 1: DEAD

Boar 2: DEAD

Boar 3: HP 8/14

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boar charged for Sky, a stumbling Vigilon behind it, Sky looked at him, when the boar hit him, though instead of dogging, he let it smash into him, not even moving an inch. The boar couldn't get through his armor, meaning his 'impact' was reduced to nothing. He quickly grabbed hold of the boars Tusk, yelling as he stabbed his sword right through the Mob, though it didn't kill it. He pulled it out, kicking the mob away. The boars health was in the red, it was close to death, one more hit from himself, and it would be all gone.

"Bet that hurt" He said to the boar, being a little sympathetic. The boar looked at both of them, it knew it was going to die, but it didn't care. It wanted to keep coming. Sky stood there, no fear. He moved his sword so that it was resting on his shoulder as he casually just looked around, enjoying the view. This boar had done about six damage to him in the TWO fights he was in, his health hadn't even dropped a noticeable amount. He was surprised by how good this armor was, it kept him alive very well, and though it looked formal as hell.....

ID# 82807 results:

Battle: 10 CRIT = + 2 dmg

Stryder - HP 94/100 | EP 0/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H7

Vigilon - HP 38/60 | EP 4/6 | H4

Boar 1

Boar 2 

Boar 3 HP 3/14 - 5

Upon Stryder's attack on the boar, Vigilon knew this fight was pretty much over. He and Stryder just had to finish him.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon noticed the boar charging for Stryder, despite all the mockery. However, the boar was too focused on it's attack, and Vigilon stabbed it with ease, finishing the beast. "Finally!" He looked around before turning to Stryder. "Phew! There shouldn't be any more in this area for now. Anyway, was either of us going to say something before the boar interrupted?" Vigilon had enough of boars for the day, if not a week. "Next boar that comes will be sliced into bacon, that's for sure. Now I can finally focus on perhaps getting to know this guy a little. He seems trustworthy, but I can't be certain just yet." Vigilon noticed that he and Stryder were near a small opening in a hill, an opening large enough for them to enter. "Perhaps the boar thought we were intruding their territory? Nah, they were probably just plain aggressive. I am curious of what's inside the opening, probably a material or two, but I don't feel like going in till I regenerate some."

OOC: I've actually thought of one more thing for this thread before closing it, but I think we should let our characters talk for a bit and gather mats so they have a chance to regenerate HP and EP before getting to that.

@Stryder

ID# 82855 BD: 10(Critical, +2 DMG) Mob: 5(missed)

[6] Vigilon: HP 38/60, EP 4/6

[7] Stryder: HP 94/100, EP 0/10

Enemies:

Boar 1: DEAD

Boar 2: DEAD

Boar 3: HP 0/14

(Thats 3 posts to restore Energy, health is 3 a turn if i remember right, so for you that might be about.... 7 posts)

Sky watched as the boar tried to rush him, though he just stood still, and his choice was right, as he watched the boar explode as the other guy stabbed it, killing it. He smiled, glad the fight was over. He swing his sword around for a moment, before putting it in his sheath on his back, the sword sliding in without any kind of resistance.

"That i can remember, nope" He said, his kinda casual demeanor coming back, no longer in any kind of combat mode. He looked around, hoping to see something useful, and his luck was rewarded!!! He saw a bit of leather hidden in the bush, he walked over, grabbing it and putting it in his inventory. He looked at the guy, realizing he hadn't actually introduced himself.

"The name's Stryder, nice to meet cha" He said, giving a little nod to him, before looking at the small opening. Maybe a dungeon???? If that was the case, then.... well... He didn't know, he had never actually been in a dungeon before...

ID# 82858 results:

Loot: 20 + 1 Mat

Mats collected 1

Turns till full energy, 2 more turns

OOC: 7 posts for me, or in general? Either way, I just might have enough muse. If I can do a Solo thread, I might be able to keep this going.

Vigilon decided that he should definitely wait a while before taking a peek inside the hole. "During the fight, I couldn't help but notice that you seemed to be quite a DPS, if that was your build. As for myself, I don't suck this badly most of the time, I just could use some better gear. Seeing as I don't have much Col, I figured I could use materials to pay for light armor, and perhaps forge my own blade. Sure, I could also have use for other things that probably cost Col, but I'm doing this a few things at a time." After saying this, he scanned the area.

Let's roll, shall we!?

He found a chunk of ore, and stashed it in his inventory. He figured he could just casually talk about builds, plans, gear, and, of course, Mats. Obviously, it seemed he had just as much luck here as within a safe zone. True, Mats could be found anywhere, he just had to either search hard enough, or pretty much have lady luck on his side, which, so far, didn't seem likely.

@Stryder

ID# 82860 LD: 15(+1 Mat)

(If i  remember right, you regain 3 HP per turn outside of combat. I think it was 3, and after 3 posts you get all your energy back. So if we wait like 3-5 posts, that would give all our energy back and probably most of your health. So once i finish my post after this one my energy is back, then yours ect) 

Sky looked around for more materials, trying to find some, but only found some leather being carried away by a bird. He groaned, hating how that always happened to him. He looked at his energy gage, it wasn't full yet, maybe another minute or two and he would be combat able. His HP had fully restored though, which made him feel more comforted. He hadn't taken much damage, but a full HP gauge was better then an half empty one.

As he said about his build, Sky smiled at him, he was right, he was playing a DPS role, mostly.

"Sort of, i'm switching weapons soon. The one handed straight sword is good for now, but im going to be using Martial arts, thats a real DPS skill tree. And if you need armor, im a tailor, im happy to craft you some, i'm just out of materials. I won't charge ya, you have bad enough luck as it is" He said, making a crack about how the boars kept coming for him. 

ID# 82894 results:

Loot: 12 + 2 - 14 - fail

1 Mat

1 Post till energy returns

Stry - 100% HP

Vigi - 44/60 HP

2 turns till energy returns

Vigilon had heard of the martial arts skill before, but at this point, he considered it true. "A free light armor craft? Too good to be true. However, I might need to see if he was joking or not. He's not wrong about how ridiculously bad my current luck is. Those freaking boar are so annoying!" He thought about his word choices as he searched.

Let's roll, shall we!?

There didn't seem to be anything...yet. "Are you serious? Heh, guess we should search for leather or something similar then, in that case. So...How many materials would you need? we can even gather extra if you want if there's time." He thought carefully about how he would respond to the possible scenarios, keeping in mind to also look for materials at a wider variety. While he and Stryder searched, he thought about the hole in the hill. Was it an entrance to a dungeon, sub dungeon or a one room cave?

ID# 82959 LD: 12(failed)

@Stryder

Stryder: posts till full EP recovery: 1

Vigilon: posts till full EP recovery: 2,  HP 47/60

Sky saw his energy gauge fill out, and his health was filled up to, meaning he was ready to combat. He listened as his companion asked if he was serious. The truth, he was. He had wanted to help people with his crafts, and if he could do that by crafting light armor, guantlets, and whatever else for others, it would be a good first step up from not having much of a chance.

"Depends on quality, but for all i know i might need ten for a perfect, and if you can help me get more materials i can help you get a sword from a friend, we just need materials, though the amount depends on what quality you want" He said to him, being honest. It might take him ten, twenty tries to get a dam perfect item.... He was only rank two, but he was going to get better over time.... He looked at the cave, deciding to check it out in a few minutes. He was wondering if it was a dungeon..... 

@Vigilon

ID# 82960 results:

Loot: 3 No found

1 mat

Stryder - Energy full - Health full

Vigilon - Health 47/60 Energy full next post

(Out of curiosity is it a sub dungeon you want to do?)

Edited by Stryder

OOC: not exactly. I know nothing about dungeons or sub dungeons. XD I was actually thinking of a one room cave with a largish boar in the center with 50 hp and 15 DMG, with a small chest behind it at the back of the cave.

Ten Mats? That certainly wouldn't be easy. "Ten? Well...I guess we might be able to accumulate that amount over time. As for the sword, I don't need to. Since I plan to be a blacksmith, I can just forge my own." Vigilon looked around, scanning the area for ore or leather.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Nothing. Perhaps he was looking in the wrong place. "Just my luck. This is gonna be harder than it looks after all. Anyway, I plan on being primarily DPS, and part Scout for my build." He had to admit, Stryder was slightly more trustworthy than he thought a few minutes ago. "Alright, he seems trustworthy, but there's just one more question that needs answering...was he trying to gain my trust? That will certainly tell whether or not he really is trustworthy. For now, I'll just act like everything is going normally...If I can. It's not like I can do that easily..."

ID# 82963 LD: 8(failed)

@Stryder

Vigilon: HP 50/60

(So a loot standard? Cool, just make sure you let me get Agro, it takes like 10 hits to kill those things)

"I'm only saying ten because i don't know how many tries it will take me to make a perfect item, i can't really promise anything, but with whatever we get today, il craft with it and il give the best craft i make to ya, how does that sound?" He answers, realizing his number had been blown WAY out of proportion. He just wanted to help this guy stay alive, and with how attracted boars were to him, he needed some armor to keep himself safe.

"As for the sword, its your call, depending how many materials we have left over il try and get you something to keep you alive until you craft your own" He said to him, before looking over at the cave, deciding to go and check it out. He called out to Vigilon that he was going to check it out, and headed towards it. Once he got to the entrance, he walked in, looking around, only to see a boar!!! He was quick to dash in with his sword, only for his blade to hit it, but do no damage, at all!!! This was a stronger one.... How strong, he had NO idea, but.... He had a feeling he was stronger. The boar turned towards him, and went in for a hit, Sky quickly smashing his sword against its tusks, the boar pushing him right outside, Sky's sword being the only thing stopping the tusks from piercing his face. This boar was HUGE!!! It was twice his size!!! 

"STAY AWAY!" Sky yells out as loud as he can, hoping Vigilon hears.

ID# 82981 results:

Battle: 2 + 1 - 3 miss

MOB: 3 - 1 - 2 - miss

Stryder - HP 100/100 | EP 8/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H0

Vigilon - HP 50/60 | EP 6/6 | H0

Boar - 50/50 HP - 15 DMG  (Loot standard)

Vigilon was pretty much content with any item that was better than this basic gear crap. "Sure, anything could be better than this crap." he responded, gesturing to his gear. When Stryder said he was going to check out the hole, Vigilon responded with, "I'll be right here." While the other player looked at the area, Vigilon looked for anything useful.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon noticed a piece of leather. How it got under the rock he looked around, he had no clue. He stashed it into his inventory. "One down, nine to go." He heard someone shout, "STAY AWAY!", and wondered if that was Stryder. Vigilon just couldn't leave him behind, but his HP wasn't full yet either. So he got close to the hole, trying to get a glimpse on the situation. When he peeked inside, he saw a large boar. Maybe an alpha boar? "Guess that's where the others came from. Could it be a miniboss of some sort? Perhaps, if it was only surrounded by players that are levels 1-3...I should wait before I strike, so Stryder can give that fat bully a reason to ignore me."

ID# 82982 LD: 20(+1 Mat)

@Stryder

Stryder: HP 100/100 EP 8/10

Vigilon: HP 53/60, EP 6/6 (Since Vigilon is not yet in combat, he is still regenerating)

Enemies:

Boar: HP 50/50

ID# 82983 results:

Sky was still locking blades with the boar, it continuing to push him, and eventually pushed him out of the cave, only for the tusks to unlock from his sword, and the tusks quickly slammed into him!!! He went flying back, landing on his back before flipping over and landing on his feet, before dashing in, going for a slice, the boar's tusk blocking it, and once again Sky got thrown back, they were in daylight now, in the open. This boar was massive, and had impressive strength, Sky knew he was going to have to actually fight. He looked at his health bar, noticing once again it had barely gone down, but that wasn't what worried him, he could tell by the impact this thing could do damage, and he knew he had to protect Vigilon. 

"You piece of crap, come here!!! Im going to kill you" He yells as loud as he could, dashing in for the boar again, preparing for his next strike

Battle: 1 - Miss

MOB: 9 - critical Plus 1 dmg

(Of you have to be kidding me, this is going to take forever...)

Stryder - HP 99/100 | EP 7/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H0

Boar - 50/50 HP - 15 DMG  

Vigilon stepped back as the quarrel reached the cave entrance. Seeing Stryder practically fly out of the hole startled Vigilon, and that was a bad sign. "Holy crap, that thing must pack a big punch!" Vigilon ran away from the hole, hoping to search peacefully while Stryder confronted the beast.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon uncovered a piece of leather after tripping over the rock it was under. "Well, if I can't find something in the rock, guess I'll have to look under it." He looked back at the hole. It was obvious the big boar couldn't fit through the hole. Vigilon calmed down, and tried to think of something encouraging. "Stryder, It's too big to fit through the hole! Perhaps if you strike where it won't anticipate, it can't block it!" The boar only showed it's face, and it was close enough to do some damage if someone was to strike it. Nice attempt of encouragement, Vigilon.

ID# 82985 LD: 15(+1 Mat)

@Stryder

Stryder: HP 99/100, EP 7/10

Vigilon: HP 56/60, EP 6/6

Enemies:

Boar: HP 50/50

Sky looked around, ignoring what he had heard from Vigilon, his mind was fully focused on dealing with this massive boar. He was about to go in, when suddenly the boar got out of the cave!!! It went for a tackle, squeezing out, and going straight for him!!! Sky was quick to dash in, his movements activating his snake bite sword art, his three strikes smashing into the boars face, the boar roaring in pain and ramming him, but Sky was quick to grab his horn, swinging onto him before swinging the boar away from Vigilon, landing and staring at the boar with his sword drawn, the boar had failed to hurt him, and he had taken a good chunk out of its health. He had some damage now, he had his first hit, and now it was going to be easier for him to kill this dam thing!!! His coat, Summer Star, was flapping around a little, wind blowing it around. He looked at the boar, ready to kill it. He knew it was still going to take a little bit, but... He had no choice, he had to kill it!!!

ID# 83048 results:

Battle: 10 - Crit + 2 base DMG

MOB: 5 - miss

Snake Bite - 3 + 2 - 5x3 - 15

Stryder - HP 99/100 | EP 5/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H2 (+1 accuracy next turn)

Boar - 35/50 HP - 15 DMG  

OOC: Ah, didn't I mention Vigilon had been regenerating? Your post claims his HP is still 50. But Vigilon hasn't engaged the boar in combat yet, so from what I know, his Hp is currently 56/60, so after this post it should be...59/60(Just enough for Vig to try going for it.)

Vigilon heard nothing, then the boar somehow bust itself out of the cave! "Wh-wha??? That shouldn't have been possible! Well, unless the lining of the entrance was made of soil, and not stone..." It must have been, otherwise the chances of that happening were about 400,000 to 1. In other words, when chickens learn to swim. He looked for anything else before thinking about his options.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Sure, there was leather right there, but before he could grab it, the large boar stepped on it and tore it with it's hoof and weight. "Dang it, fatso! We needed that!" Vigilon didn't like the fact that he had to deal with this crap. If that boar was going to get in the way, there would be no materials to find. He had to fight. "Right, so how should I go about this...?" Vigilon kept himself a good distance away, looking for his opportunity to strike.

ID# 83064 LD: 14(failed)

@Stryder

[0] Vigilon: HP 59/60, EP 6/6

[2] Stryder: HP 99/100, EP 5/10

Enemies:

Boar: HP 35/50

(My bad, i have been copying the previous one of mine, and one had 50, so it got carried, my bad)

Sky was quick as the boar came back at him, charging after him. As it rushed forward, Sky punched it in the head, and used his sword to parry his tusks, managing to keep himself from getting impaled, when suddenly he felt a hard smash, the boar had headbutted him!!! It sent him flying into a wall, yelping as he felt the impact. Luckily his armor had kept his health from going down to far... But that was close, he could tell by the impact if this thing was just a little stronger.... It could actually hurt him!!! Sky got up, dashing in as fast as he could and leaped onto the boars head, activating his snake bite and hitting it three times before jumping off, landing and rolling before spinning to the boar, holding his sword at the ready.

"This thing is tough, watch out Boar Bait!!"

ID# 83270 results:

Battle: 5 + 2 - hit - Plus 1 ACC next round

MOB: 9 - 1 - Crit - 16 DMG - - -18 - 1

Snake Bite - 3 + 2 - 5x3 - 15

Stryder - HP 98/100 | EP 4/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H3 (+1 accuracy next turn)

Vigilon - HP 59/60 | EP 6/6 | H0

Boar - 20/50 HP - 15 DMG  

Vigilon did what he could to hide his feelings about the moment, such as how angry he could have been by being called "Boar bait" as well as a giant, annoying boar getting in the way of his current goals. "I hope this doesn't stick...If this was an embarrassing encounter in real life in public, and someone said that, people might even be making T-shirts out of that joke." He took position, and went for the attack.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon stabbed the top of the boar's hind leg(most likely it's butt), and the boar squealed loudly, as if it were in extreme pain from that and Stryder's previous attacks. "Guess that might have been a crit, it did more damage than I thought it would." "I think this would go faster if I helped out!" The boar didn't really see him coming, so that certainly gave Vigilon a minor advantage, plus the fact that Stryder was more dangerous than Vigilon was towards the beast.

OOC: no worries, it's alright.

@Stryder

ID# 83346 BD: 10(Critical, +2 DMG)

[2] Vigilon: HP 59/60, EP 6/6

[3] Stryder: HP 98/100, EP 4/10

Enemies:

Boar: HP 17/50

Sky noticed as Vigilon came in, striking the boar from behind!!! He dealt some damage, lowering its health more then a little, but not a total amount. The boar, a little suprised, went in at Sky, who literally just kicked it in the head, dealing no damage but knocking it off course, he proceeded t Slash it three times, using his Snake Bite once more. He was a little bored of that sword art, but soon, he wouldn't need it. He would be using martial arts, which would be a lot more fun!!! He watched the boar drop to the red, it was nearly dead. If Sky could land one more blow, it would die!!

"Keep it up big fella, your gonna make a great bit of bacon" He said to the boar again, a bit of sweat saying it understood him. The boar roared, rushing in once again. It wanted to kill these two, but it wouldn't.

ID# 83367 results:

Battle: 5 + 2 - hit (Plus 1 next round)

MOB: 5 - Miss

Snake Bite - 3*3x1 - 9

Stryder - HP 98/100 | EP 2/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H4 (+1 accuracy next turn)

Vigilon - HP 59/60 | EP 6/6 | H2

Boar - 8/50 HP - 15 DMG  

Vigilon had to agree with Stryder. Who wouldn't want bacon? Vigilon began to think he was forgetting something. Either way, he went for the attack.

Let's roll, shall we!?

He finally knew what he was missing. He activated snake bite and struck the boar three times in succession. "All this time, and I could have used it anytime. Why did it have to take me so long to figure this out?" It wouldn't be long before the boar was dead. "Heh, guess that's not the issue here though. This pig's about to be sliced into bacon!" Vigilon was curious as to why there was a big boar in the cave though. Could it have been guarding something, or what? Vigilon thought about this for a minute. "Hey, once this thing's dead, perhaps we could see what's in the hole." He hoped there wouldn't be any more huge boars lying in wait. Back to the situation, there was a boar that needed to die.

ID# 83369 BD: 7(hit)

@Stryder

-Snake Bite- 1*3x1=3 DMG

[3] Vigilon: HP 59/60, EP 3/6

[4] Stryder: HP 98/100, EP 2/10

Enemies:

Boar: HP 5/50

Sky rushed in again, noticing that Boar Bait had actually used a sword art. This whole time he had been able to, but didn't!!??!?? He was a little frustrated, but he didn't mind. He had done the fighting, and he was keeping this guy safe in the long run, so it was worth it. WHile he was thinking this, the boar rushed and smashed into sky!! The impact threw him into yet another wall, which he fell from and landed safely with a combat roll. He got up, staring at the boar. This thing...... it was starting to frustrate him, a lot.

"Maybe, who knows what we might find in there!!" He calls back, looking at the boar, flipping his sword around. He had no energy left, though he was ready. If Vigilon could do one more snake bite, and he managed to kill it they could get there loot, he had a bonus to searching for it. He cracked his neck, ready to kill off this giant nuisance. It was a pain, and it was one that he was going to exterminate. 

(If your thinking of a chest, don't bother. You HAVE to have the picking skill to actually unlock a chest, i don't have it, and we can't get it since once combat starts stats don't get updated, they get locked in for the thread)

ID# 83375 results:

Battle: 1

MOB: 10 + 2 dmg

Stryder - HP 97/100 | EP 0/10 | 1 EVA | 1 ACC | 1 Keen(1 ACC on hit) | 2MIT (-18 DMG) | H4 (+1 accuracy next turn)

Vigilon - HP 59/60 | EP 3/6 | H3

Boar - 5/50 HP - 15 DMG  

Edited by Stryder