[PP-F17] Swift Gathers

Sey would eventually place himself up on the higher floors. It was not the first time he came here in order to do what he was going to do. It was time to get some materials for the cooking profession, as the floor boss was going to have a huge number of items needed. Sey planned to buy from the one he was working with for this fight. All of the food items to be taken with him, to hopefully at least increase damage and his mitigation. Maybe if he brought a few items with him, he would be able find more things. But his material count was so scare that he was unable to get himself a luck based item to help his chances at getting more items from the game. Oh well, it was a decent number he had right now. With this said, he would eventually wait in the safe zone so he would meet up with the scout paladin.

@Itzal

Itzal emerged on the teleporter in a flash of light.  When it dispersed Itzal took a step off before taking in a deep breath.  "Ah.  Greece.  I always loved Greek mythology.  So much lore and stories, mythological creatures and magic.  It's always been a favorite.  Thanks to this game we get to enjoy visiting Greece itself eh Velnia?  Velnia?"  He looked around but didn't spot her.  When he activated reveal he started by looking inside restaurants.  Unfortunately he didn't see her.  That is until he looked on the streets.  He saw Velnia speeding around the utterly shocked citizens.  Most likely the only thing they've seen that is close to a dragon would be a Hydra, which they would obviously be scared of.  At first that is.  He shook his head as he knew what she was doing now.  She was looking for Sey's familiar so she could go on playing with her again.  Velnia rarely had friends to play with so it was no wonder she was darting around like crazy.  Itzal spotted some song crystals and inserted them in his inventory before going to look for @Sey.

ID#  81780  LD:  13+8  +4 MAT  4 total

Edited by Itzal

Sey would proceed to look around in order to get some materials. The more that he was able to obtain now, the better off he would be for the future in the cooking profession. And so he would look around, the grapes on the vines looked like they were ready, but none of them were shining, so there had to be something wrong with them first. So as a result, he would refrain from picking them until he could get some more information on them. Then he could decide what to do with them. So he would then proceed to move towards the north, seeing some black hair and purple scales out in the distance. He full well knew who they were, and so he would proceed towards them in a casual manner. Kyu was not with him, she was sleeping in his house with Hidden. "Hey guys. Glad to see you can make it."

@Itzal

ID# 81781 results:

Loot: 1 + 6 = 7

Edited by Sey

Velnia heard Sey's voice in the distance and shot towards him as a literal volt of lightning.  Itzal turned to Sey.  "Heads up Sey!"  Multiple citizens were given a tiny electrical shock as she shot past them and if Sey didn't duck she would have run into him, knocking him over and then licked his face before looking for his familiar.  After she found that Sey's familiar wasn't there.  She landed on a small wall, her wings drooping and her face looking sad.  She laid her head down on the wall as if all life had lost meaning.  Itzal walked over and stroked her back and shrugged to Sey.  "She'd been looking forward to a playmate recently.  Sorry to have bothered you like that.  Anyways how've you been man?"  Itzal spotted yet another four materials and inserted them in his inventory while he rubbed Velnia's head.

ID#  81783  LD:  10+8

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

The familiar would slam herself into the snow-haired player all of a sudden, in which he would laugh as he would hold his ground and lock his weight towards it, preventing himself from too much movement fortunately for him. With that said and done, he would then look at her, to notice she was not too happy, followed up with an explanation from Itzal. "Ahhh. Kyu and I went through a long quest. She's tired, and I'm barely running on sleep at all. The only thing keeping me awake for real is adrenaline. With the frontlines coming up though, I need to get as many materials as I possibly can, so that I could make a bunch of meals. The 21st floor boss is going to be next tier, I would rather not risk death." He explained swiftly, his eyes half-closed as they were collective. He would then pick up a  few grapes on vines before placing them in his inventory.

@Itzal

ID# 81784 results:

Loot: 13 + 6 = 19 (+4 Mats)

Total: 4

Edited by Sey

Itzal nodded as he understood Sey's explanation.  Why Sey would run on such little sleep, even if the boss was coming up, Itzal might never know.  However what he did know was that Sey was strong and had a will of iron.  He had shown that with his determination to carry on as a balanced player.  Velnia however was not satisfied with Sey's answer and rolled purposefully off of the small wall and onto the ground with a tiny thud.  Itzal's eyes followed her as she fell and stared for a moment before looking to Sey.  "I think she'll be fine.  Granted I've never seen her so down before but she'll most likely get over it soon.  She's always jumping from one strange thought to the other."  She started to bump her head against the small wall over and over again at a slow pace.  "...  At least I think she'll be fine."  Itzal scanned for materials but didn't see anything.  "So what quest was it may I ask?" 

ID#  81787  LD:  5+8  8 Total

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

Sey would then look over to the dragon as she would begin to bang her head against a wall. Yup, she looks like she was going to be fine all right, Sey could just tell that this was not in the slightest a hazard to her health. He would continue to look around before he found a few more grapes on vines, plucking them up from the stem and placing them into his inventory. "Things are going well. I was able to get the house, and every since then ironically, I was not getting too much sleep. The floor boss raid ended up being a meeting, and now the meeting requires me to look near and far just to get items so that I can live... Well, on the plus side, if we get the last drop for the boss fight, that will definitely enhance the power of the guild. And how are you doing?"

@Itzal

ID# 81791 results:

Loot: 11 + 6 = 17 (+4 Mats)

Total: 8

Edited by Sey

Itzal listened as Sey mentioned how he had managed to get his house.  Itzal's eyes widened with a bit of shock.  "Wow man that was fast!  Congratulations!  Maybe we could get something to eat to celebrate.  After you get some much needed rest of course.  You need it after all.  We all need to rest before the boss fight."  Of course Itzal wasn't gathering materials just for himself, which he was sure Sey wasn't either.  These materials would be used to help other players craft potions and food items, anything that could be used and helped for the boss fight. "I'm just glad the other's items can be used.  None of my debuffs will work against a floor boss.  It only works against event bosses and when I have the chance everyone tells me it's not worth it...  Oh well."  He shook it off and listened to Sey continue.  At the last comment he shook his head with a smile.  "I'm not interested in raising the guild's power, or reputation.  I just want to help other players out.  Once we get a demonic none of us need I want to place it in donation and give it to a player who really needs it."  Itzal spotted another set of song crystals and picked them up, inserting them in his inventory.

ID#  81853  LD:  15  +4  12 total

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

“Dude, absolutely! How much progress have you gotten in getting the house though?” he asked as he would place his hands on his hips, placing his leg up as he would kick it lazily. Yeah, he was able to obtain a new house for the both of them, and that was something he felt came with only a small cost. As long as he did not go too far with the orders, things should be juuuust fine. With that said, he would then continue to address the topics. “All right, make sure to choose whoever it is wisely. This is a confirmed third tier item with unique effects. If we find it useful, we should be able to use it.” Hey, for him, if he got it and it served him a lot of use, he was going to use it without a doubt. It was just how the game worked, you kept a lot of the things you get. And this was just too good an item to give away to just anyone, whatever it is.

@Itzal

ID# 81892 results:

Loot: 12 + 6 = 18 (+4 Mats)

Total: 12

Edited by Sey

Itzal heard Sey ask him how much farther he had to go.  "I'd say maybe fifty five thousand col left.  Once I get that then I can purchase the house.  I don't know how or why, but for some reason while I was browsing options there was a notification that told me I could purchase on any floor I wanted, even lower floors.  I couldn't understand it at first to be honest.  I still don't.  I thought it wasn't possible to get houses on floors one through ten."  At Sey's comment on the demonic item talk Itzal turned to look at him.  "Well yeah, this isn't some rare item.  There will be two restrictions:  The first being that the player can't have any demonics already.  The second being that they aren't insane, twisted, or dark...  Like Ariel.  And yeah, if nobody in the CA needs it then we'll give it away."  Itzal spotted another four song crystals and inserted them in his inventory.

ID#  82036  LD:  12+8  +4 MAT  16 total

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

"I wouldn't look too much into it. If anything, such isolation, I don't think many players can complain about that. My home would be on the second floor if I had that, so consider yourself lucky on that part." He explained, stretching two balled fists up into the air and stretching his back before then bringing them back down. "Interesting restrictions. In that case, make sure to be careful about them as well. If a weaker player gets it, the chances of a player killer coming after them to kill them... Will be pretty high. To them, it's just a free item waiting to be claimed." That was something he was able to figure out in the beginning of the game. Entice a killer to make sure they spared your life. It was why he was able to survive the encounter with Ariel. Ever since then, he seemed to be a lucky one. "But eh, I'm sure we'll figure it out. That depends on if we even do get the drop."

@Itzal

ID# 82121 results:

Loot: 2 + 6 = 8

Edited by Sey

Itzal shrugged.  "I mean I don't mind it at all, I was just wondering what on earth could have allowed something like that.  I'm not upset I'll take advantage of it no question there.  I want a private place for Kasier and myself after all."  He listened to Sey's comment and thought about what he said.  He made sense.  "Then players who need it and who aren't stupid."  He walked further but then stopped as he spotted Velnia dragging herself over to Sey and latching onto his left arm suddenly.  Itzal wondered why she was doing this but then again, it wasn't the first time she did something weird or stupid.  "Velnia, what on earth are you doing?"  After he said that she banged her head against his arm thrice before becoming still again.  "Um ok.  Unless Sey's uncomfortable with it, I'm fine.  You're weird today Vel."  Itzal spotted another four materials and inserted them in his inventory.

ID#  82124  LD:  7+8  +4 MAT  20 total

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

Might want to check their luck as well. Some players just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He thought, but would keep in his mind. It was nothing really needed, no one died yet. Still though, if they did have a tier three item, they were most likely going to be alive at the end of the day anyways. A suddenlightweight would appear on his left arm, only to notice that it was Velnia. "Seems like the lot is looking for some attention. She's surprisingly light, considering the amount that she eats." He explained, looking towards the side. With that, he located a few grapes a small distance away. His legs paced towards it, his left arm trying to reach out, only for the familiar dragon to be in the middle of the way. As a result, he tried to pluck, but ended up missing. Moving his right hand towards the direction, he still felt nothing. The grapes disappeared, perhaps something got to them before he did. Either way, no materials for him.

@Itzal

ID# 82127 results:

Loot: 1 + 6 = 7

Edited by Sey

At Sey's remark about the quantity she consumes Itzal couldn't help but chuckle.  "Dude that's one out of a thousand questions I ask myself in regards to the amount she eats."  He chuckled a little bit more and stretched as he continued to walk.  It appeared that Sey didn't mind at all that Velnia was latched onto his left arm.  Itzal shook his head as the dragon appeared to be some weird....  He didn't know how to describe it, just that it was weird.  Regardless they needed to gather a few more materials before heading out.  A few more rounds ought to do the trick he thought.  "Hey how much materials you have?  It shouldn't be long before we have enough I'd say.  Unless you think the front liners need a whole lot more...  What do you think?"  Itzal noticed another group of materials, inserting them into his inventory as well.

ID#  82129  LD:  7+8  +4 MAT  24 total

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

"According to my inventory, I have a whole 12 materials. That will last me for a day and a fifth, not my best work to say the least. I have plenty of col, I could just buy materials from you when this whole frontline thing is over anyways." He explained as he would then proceed to walk around through a more remote area, picking up another vine with some grapes before finding that many of them were not too ready. With that done, he was able to scout out about a good four materials before placing them into his inventory. "All right, a whole 16 materials now. Which is not bad, nearly two days. With incoming orders though, it will be highly questionable though." His eyes would close halfway as he tilted his head to the side. Seems like this was a lot more difficult than he remembered it to be, which was going to pose a bit of a problem. How much longer would they have to wait for the floor boss?

@Itzal

ID# 82244 results:

Loot: 11 + 6 = 17 (+4 Mats)

Total: 16

Edited by Sey

Itzal listened to Sey mention how he had a grand total of twelve materials total, which told Itzal that he didn't have much to begin with.  Itzal felt sorry for his friend.  Then Sey mentioned how he could purchase some for Itzal after this and he shrugged.  "It's possible.  I have plenty of tier one materials right now, but we really need to save some for the front liners.  Not to mention I still need to finish Kasier's order.  It's been sitting unfinished and I really need to get it done.  Oh yeah, I've been working on creating specialized songs.  They're good quality songs that have unique effects.  For example, my most recent creation has a very poor strength but makes it a little bit easier to give players the ability to calm down.  They need to want to calm down for it to work however.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll craft one that makes it very easy to calm down.  Maybe then there won't be so much drama at our next boss meeting."  Itzal spotted another group of materials and added them to his inventory.

ID#  82323  LD:  12+8  +4 MAT  28 MAT

@Sey

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...

"At this point in time, I think buying from  you would not be a bad idea. You have some healing items, and that alone is something useful. I'm going to see if I can get some evasion and accuracy items as well. If the boss is like what we thought it was, it's not going to have such a happy ending for us without them." He remembered how the scene was full of natural environmental things. It was not going to have that without a reason. Earth beings were able to debuff if the past video games served him right to memory, since they lacked heavily for offense. But to weaken an opponent down to their level, that was something that could put all of the players to their end if they were not careful. At the end of the day though, this WAS a third tier monster as well. There was no way they were going to rush in without being prepared. It was why he went for this loot run, to make sure he was able to buy from a certain someone. "All in all though, the meeting did end. And I think we have our parties... Think being the keyword there."

ID# 83240 results:

Loot: 12 + 6 = 18

(+4 Mats)

Total: 20

@Itzal

Edited by Sey

Itzal turned to Sey when he had mentioned he should probably come to Itzal's shop to pick up healing items.  "Oh dang, if you're going to be a customer too I really need to keep up the materials.  Leveling up my performer rank is an extreme pain so I've been getting poor results lately.  Maybe I'll get lucky though.  Who knows.  Anyways, the point is I need to get back too it, sooner rather than later."  He really did need to catch up on crafts.  He owed Kasier big time for the delay in her order.  Velnia suddenly started licking Sey's arm slowly and Itzal stared at her for a moment before he noticed why.  "Oh for crying out loud.  Sey, Velnia's in a dream.  She's sleeping on your arm.  That dragon I'll never understand.  Of all the unsolvable mysteries in the universe, why did my familiar have to be one of them?"  Itzal spotted four more materials before he heard Sey's comment about the meeting and nodded.  "Yeah.  It was a bit heated for a second but that seemed to have passed rather easily.  Now that we have our parties all we can do is gather the consumables and pray this all works out."

ID#  83242  LD:  14+8  +4 MAT  32 MAT

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

"If it's too much a hassle, I have many connections. I can get my hands of the same items through them, I don't need to stress your materials out too much." He explained as he would kick up his leg, only to freeze a bit before looking at his arm. It seems like Velnia was having a bit of a weird dream, considering his arm had to get in between it as well. "One of the eight wonders. Eight now anyways. What is she even thinking of my arm to be... And she better not actually be enjoying it..." He commented before he would then proceed to look for some materials around the area. It was going to be hectic without them, he was in a dire situation without them. It was in his best interest to search, though he had enough now if he had to be honest. "Well, I think think amount is good for me. If you can say the same on your end, we can wrap this up. Or if you need more, I don't mind sticking around."

ID# 83250 results:

Loot: 10 + 6 = 16

(+4 Mats)

Total: 24

@Itzal

Edited by Sey

He nodded to his friend.  "Alright thanks.  I've been having the worst luck lately and I don't know why.  Everyone else seems to be doing fine."  When Sey commented on Velnia he nodded with a chuckle.  "'The Eighth wonder of the world folks!  The one unsolvable mystery of the universe!  Nobody knows what she really is, or what she's thinking, just that she-"  nom~  Itzal stared as Velnia had bit Sey's arm.  Due to the fact that there was no pain in Aincrad Sey would feel nothing, and it wasn't nearly enough to deal any bit of in game damage.  However Itzal couldn't be mad at her because the manner in which she did it, her facial expression, and the sound that came from her when she nommed him, was so freaking adorable.  Thus since he was upset at her and yet not upset at her he just stared at her...  ".....I...I don't...I can't..."  He spotted another group of materials and sighed as he picked them up.  "Nah, let's head out.  I need to get this dragon some help.  Maybe throw her in a lake somewhere."  He pulled Velnia off of him and she still seemed to be asleep, biting his arm now as he sighed.

ID#  83255  LD:  10+8  +4 MAT  36 total

@Sey

Edited by Itzal