[PP-F6] <<Deforestation>> (Sey)

"It seems that our position has switched. It's now you who are telling me to get stronger." Kasier said, smirking at the irony of it all. She was sure that she had told him to become stronger before, now, it was him who is telling her to get stronger. Kasier's eyebrows shook. She was not used to being talked to in this fashion. It was usually Kasier that told others what she thought, not her responding to what others tell her. "You don't fear death? People don't fear death because they don't live for someone else. Someone who has no purpose on this earth does not fear death because it does not affect anyone else. Me? I fear death because I fear the worst for those around me if I do die." Kasier said, finishing up the food on her plate that she had devoured in no time due to hunger that she has experienced after fighting the tiger. Kasier sighed, continuing on with the conversation, "You are right. The chance that Itzal is taken away from me is quite high because of his low mitigation. But that's why I decided to invest in a tank build before I invest in DPS. I want to protect him, and I will become stronger. Who knows what might happen to me if he dies? That's why I will make sure he won't." Kasier stated. The best way to solve a problem is not to know that it existed in the first place. The best way to solve a problem is to make sure that it doesn't exist in the first place. And she'll be the one to make sure that her loved ones don't pass away in this game.

"I'll contact you if I need help. Don't worry." Kasier said, standing up and leaving with her eyes fixed on the door, "I will become stronger."

Summary
Kasier: +4 SP, +200 Col, <<Tiger Rage>>: +2 Damage for one thread
Sey: +1 SP, +200 Col

Edited by Kasier