[PP-F6] <<Deforestation>> (Sey)

Kasier sighed. Here she was on the sixth floor. It's been a while since she had visited this floor and from what she saw, nothing changed really. The place was still as beautiful as ever - at least, it appeared to be while she was standing on the top of the cliff looking down at the birds that flew below her and the trees that grew ever so tall. The jungle floor - this was what she had known this floor to be. Completely filled with wildlife, tigers, and monkies can be seen jumping from trees to trees or sprinting on land, hunting down prey as they played their own survival game. The mobs were just like the players really, they too were fighting for survival. Just that humans are the superior animals. Kasier thought. Before Kasier could get enough of the scenery, she felt a raindrop land on the top of her forehead. "Oh yeah. I forgot that this place rains five to six times a day. Well, that's unfortunate because I could've spent quite the time here. For now, I'll head back to Krycim to have breakfast." Kasier said to herself, turning around and beginning the walk to the main settlement. Indeed, she had not been able to sleep and had decided to come here early on. She didn't really have a plan for the day and doing anything didn't seem appealing to her so she had wanted to sit on that cliff for a few hours to enjoy what was underneath. Unluckily, she was disturbed by the weather. After reaching an Amazon-themed cafe in the main settlement, she ordered a cup of coffee and some scrambled eggs, deciding that those two items were fitting for her to start her day with.

@Sey

Walking through the streets with a grey hood over his head, he would pace down the damp streets of the sixth floor safe zone. Such a downer, the weather was much better while on the inside. His motive for being here? It was just for a nice breakfast, as he was currently on a massive shortage for materials, yet managed to obtain a massive amount of col. How unfortunate considering the circumstances would be far more interested if they had been reversed, but cherry-picking was highly looked down upon the cardinal. They made that very clear since day one. So he would continue to pace until he eventually found it, an Amazon-Style cafe. Or at least, that was how they advertised it on the outside. Well if that is the case, he was expecting nothing less than a coconut milk drink served in a half of a coconut and nothing less. Perhaps... That might have been the islands. Regardless, he made himself a customer.

As he entered, he noticed a familiar tuft of blonde hair at a nearby table, he decided to make himself a guest by making his way over there. "Hey there. Hope you don't mind me making my way in." The snow-haired player explained before sitting on the opposite side of the table. He could order something later, but it had been a while since he had seen Kasier. And oh man has he grown ever since then, in more ways than just his numbers. "What lovely weather we're having today." Sey would spark with irony trailing his tone, his arms crossed over his chest and his back leaned against the booth. Looking outside the window, he looked up to the clouds as grey as his hoodie, looks like they might have a second round of water coming in soon. "Anyways, how are you? It's been a while, figure we could catch up." It was the least that he could do. While they were not necessarily deemed "friends", they were guildmates. If anything, considering how they conversed last time, he did have concern for her though as much as he did have respect.

Kasier glanced around the cafe and examined that the place was quite popular considering that there were people here early in the morning. The place was carefully furnished so that the plants could be seen from practically everywhere one looks. The waitresses were dressed in amazon costumes - to keep up with the amazon theme. Green was everywhere, and now Kasier was starting to question how much she liked that color. The overuse of this color was overwhelming to her, so she kept her head down and looked at the menu to check what she can order and have a taste of. The food, hopefully, will be better than the looks of the store. I'm being too critical. She thought, deciding that she would go with her original plan - a mocha coffee and scrambled eggs with chocolate beans. Kasier looked up and held out her hand, indicating that she was ready to order.

That was when a familiar face came into the view. "Sey." Kasier stated in recognition. "I did not expect to see you here so early in the morning. What brings you to this floor?" She asked before responding the white-haired man's question, "Things have been slow for me. I took a break from leveling and now it seems that I am quite the distance from the front lines again. This only means more grinding I guess." Kasier explained. It was inevitable that Sey would have surpassed her in terms of levels by this point especially since the boy's level had been quite close to her level around the time that she had taken the break. There was no doubt that he had continued to work hard to improve his level. "But other than that, everything is still the same. How have you been since our last encounter?" She asked, cueing the waitress over so she can order.

@Sey

He kicked back and placed his hands behind the back of his head, head pressing against the soft-cushion of the booth behind him. "Materials are scarce, but col seems to magically find it's way into my wallet, so I need to eat. This place seemed nice enough, you know how it goes I'm sure." Sey replied, glancing to the side towards the waitress as she made her way towards them. Cool, he didn't even have an order prepared. The most he could do at this point was wing it. "I'll have a Latte and some scones." He ordered before turning back to Kasier as she explained why she seemed to disappear from the scene for a while. His eyes were half-closed as he listened, showing a more collected manner this time around. One thing she might noticed was that his persona was a lot more calm when he entered the game, relaxed and usually carefree. "Sounds to me like you need some quests done." Sey explained before placing his right hand away from his head, placing it in front of him before rolling his wrist in a circle. "I don't mind giving an assist if you need it, I do owe ya from the last encounter." The prophecy she mentioned was true. At least she helped him brace for it... As well as have her words haunt him for a while.

Placing the tip of his right pointer finger on his chin, he would tilt his head to the side before replying. "Oh you know, same old. Oh!" He remembered one special thing that he was proud of. "I found the boss raid room for the 21st floor. I think that's noteworthy." There was one more thing he could add, but it did not seem like the appropriate time to mention it. For one thing, he did not need to spill all the details he had onto her about his life, not while she did not give permission anyways. But events like finding such a floor, that's definitely commendable to say the least. "My Balance Build is also coming along nicely, I have healing maxed out. I just need the skill mod and I'm set. Moderate damage, great tanking, and some pretty good chances at loot as well. It's just... a good time for me in Aincrad."

"Mocha and the chocolate mixed with scrambled eggs. Huh. You took your order without looking at the menu. Have you been here before?" Kasier observed, eyeing the second untouched menu that sat on the side of the desk. As Kasier listened to the man talk about the past few months, she regretted not staying active during that time. It sounded like progress - and a lot of it at that. The progress that Kasier had not made. She shrugged, soon deciding that she'll catch up in no time at all. After all, Sey had managed to catch up with everyone in no time. "Yeah, I'll be sure to contact you if I require any assistance on a hard quest. Although I've got someone who is willing to help me at all times if he's unavailable I'll definitely message you." Kasier stated, watching as the woman walked back to the kitchen with the items that the two had placed. "Huh... our last encounter? I don't quite recall what happened. If you owe me, forget about it." Kasier said simply. She did not like the burden of carrying the weight of having someone owe you something.

"Well, congratulations on your progress. I never would've imagined a balance build being successful because the effort would be tripled since you're working on all three classes." Kasier exclaimed, looking around when suddenly a woman burst through the front door of the cafe. She was sweaty and her face was one that was frightened. Her presence had attracted the attention of every single player in this room and it was evident that something was wrong with her judging from her scared facial expressions. Kasier could not tell whether the woman an NPC or a player but it didn't matter.

"The jungle. There's an extremely powerful tiger that wields the power to breathe fire. If someone doesn't stop it, the jungle might end up in flames! Please assist us if there are any strong players here." The NPC stated, revealing her purpose of arrival.

"Well, I hope you don't have any plans for the day." Kasier said, standing up immediately.

@Sey

“Nope, sorry love. Cafes back in my country are usually up at the counter orders. I figured that much at least.” His eyes closed as he would shrug his shoulders. “But I guess not. By the time they ask, I end up just improvising.” Act as if he had everything under control, even when he might have not been. That was another lesson his father taught him in the business industry. Convincing a crowd with confidence was easy, if you can drill it into someone’s head or you just have the voice to convince anyone, you are just about able to say anything and make it sound fact. Kasier didn’t believe it, but only due to the fact that he didn’t raise his menu up. Should he have done that, perhaps he would have made a much more informed request. Oh well, no regrets now.

“Forget it?” He shrugged with nothing but indifference. It’s not like he was going to argue that deal. “Sure. No problem.” Had it been him, he would have taken that deal to the store and back without a problem. Seems like Kasier was just polite, something that he himself did not necessarily need to show when he was working with deals. His left eye would open when she showed her impression with his effort given, showing that it was probably a doubt for her. “Thanks. I don’t want to stick to stereotypes. To tell you the truth though, I have chosen the wrong weapon. I’m definitely changing that whenever the next reassessment of skill points comes through. I guess that applies to everyone, eh?” The snow-haired player explained before the women came through the doors.

“Oh goodie, is it that same one that doesn’t ever want to stay down?” Sey would reply with a “happy” tone that was induced more with sarcasm. The Healing Paladin stood up immediately; Sey himself, not so immediately. Pacing his way towards her, he would shift his eyes to the side. “Want me to take the lead? Or do you feeling daring enough to take the wheel?”

Kasier ignored the fact that she had just been called 'love'. She had only one love and that was someone else. Besides, Sey knew exactly who that lover was and as a result, Kasier slapped away the fact by deciding that it was due to cultural reasons. "Chosen the wrong weapon? I guess so. I don't think it matters that much in the end though. After all, a person's strongest weapon is his or her own mouth." Kasier said, starting to walk out of the door. It was a shame that the morning breakfast had been disrupted but what better opportunity to complete yet another quest and boost her skill points. She was in dire need of them - there was no doubt about it. She had fallen behind and the path to going back up was going to be an extremely difficult one. Yet one that Kasier will happily chase after. She desires to help the front liners - they need another healer up there and she was about the next potential front line healer they were going to get.

Kasier burst past the NPC player, "Consider it done," Kasier said, her armor banging against the floor as she burst past the NPC without looking back, sure that Sey was following behind her. She didn't like to enter a battle in a dramatic fashion but this time, it appeared that she had done so. Honestly, she just wanted to get to the battle fast, which was why she rushed off her seat so fast. The NPC did state that the entire forest was on fire - a perfect reason to speed out as soon as possible and defeat this beast. 

"I will happily take the lead. After all, I am going to be the tank." Kasier said, smirking as she ran as fast as she could under the weights of her heavy armor. Huh.... I'm fairly sure that Sey is not aware of my new build. She thought.

@Sey

They were soon outside of the restaurant as Kasier decided to take the lead for this one. The part that he would really consider a surprise was that she stated she would be tanking. Ah, looks like they had another player not dying for a long while, that was a good thing to hear. Sey probably could oneshot the monster if he remembered correctly. But then again, he fought against many, so it was not easy for him to keep up. Even if he did somehow do it, it was probably not a good idea to shoot down her morale. Seems like she was proud of what she was doing, why would he dare strip happiness from one who... If he had to be honest... Barely showed a smile on her face. "Well, that's definitely something the frontlines could make great use of. I'm sure you'll do very well, the healers are fragile without defenses. Then they die, then who can heal the players?" With that said oh so casually, he would stretch his arms over his head before opening his eyes noticing Kasier running. He waited for a bit before dashing towards her, taking advantage of the games stats so that he was able to catch up. "Well, the sooner we beat the monster, the sooner we get the reward. I'm sure you know it's location, correct?"

"Indeed, if I can heal and take damage at the same time, I will be able to worry about the other members of my party without having to worry about my own health. Once I master the build of the tank, I will be an essential addition to the front lines. I hear they are in need of healers. Seems like having only one healer up there is not enough." Kasier said, continuing to run in order to reach the destination as soon as possible. Soon, she could feel the drift of the wind that came behind her when Sey caught up to her quite easily. I can't be helped. I am a tank/healer - there is no way I can match a balanced build in terms of speed. Kasier thought, closing her eyes and before giving a low sigh. Not that I mind. I don't intend to run from any battles anyway. With that, she kept on going despite the fact that Sey could easily surpass her at any moment. She can tell that the white-haired man was simply staying behind her to be polite. "Know its location? If it's threatening the wellbeing of the forest and people are claiming that it's burning trees, how hard can it be to spot? It's probably gigantic and fire in a jungle is not the easiest thing to miss," Kasier commented at the man's absurd question. After getting near the jungle, the two should find it relatively easy to find this tiger. The difficulty of this boss, however, is not certain. The level of it might be scaled up due to Sey's high level - or whatever level he is... Kasier wasn't sure. She'll be witnessing his abilities in combat. 

@Sey

"Let me tell you, we needed more healers in the Asterios fight. That was not even a floor boss, it was just straight up insane." Sey remembered how bad the blade of that awful bull monster was. It was able to rip through the mitigations of many people and sent many of the players running for their dear lives. The snow-haired player cringed in awkwardness at that moment, shaking his head as he wanted to rid himself of that memory. The enemy was gone now, and they were not going to be facing it for a while now. "Oh, let me tell you. I hear that in America, they have a bunch of fireworks on the 4th of July. So if they are as plentiful as they say they are, imagine those fireworks, shove them into a blender with lava bands, then make sure to put some cola and mentos, you should have the result of what the forest looks like." His head tilted to the side as he placed a pointer finger onto his chin. Was he not forgetting something? Something in him felt like there was something he needed to note. It would then occur to him a few moments later. "Oh, and you can't miss it. It roars like a banshee once every ten seconds. At least, that's what it feels like..."

"I wouldn't compare it to something as dramatic as that. I would say that the jungle is a rather pleasant place. The disorganization, to me, actually is an addition to the beauty of the jungle. In fact, I rather like this place. The place reminds me of the insides of my heart," Kasier said, dreamily as she walked into the jungle. It was a gigantic place and she had said that the tiger would be very easy to find... At least that was what she thought. The jungle was huge and there was absolutely no way that they would get anywhere by simply walking into the jungle and searching the place upside down. They needed a plan and Kasier's mind got right to thinking. She was not the most bright of players... Sure, she was smart with the mouth but not smart with the brain. Of course, being a medical student, she had a decent amount of intelligence - and she had a good memory from practicing the memorization of all those medical terms that every medical student needed to stuff into their brain no matter how small and compact it was.

"If I recall correctly, there should be a cliff just to the left of where we are standing. If we head up there, we should be able to get a general glimpse at what is going on down here. From up there, the flames should be seen quite obvious."  Kasier recommended and before waiting for a response, turned left and began to walk in that direction. To her, it sounded like a valid plan and she would, hence, follow through with it.

@Sey

"Well,  I guess that's one way to look at it. I never really knew what a good forest from a bad forest was. I was more of an industrial kid, nature isn't my kind of idea for a fun time." Sey explained honestly, placing both his hands behind his head. Only his left eye would be open, halfway as well as opposed to the casual completely open eye. It was uneventful for him to travel through here, he personally would have preferred the analogy that he had. The insides of her heart were filled with leaves, trees, and vines? Sey knew that wasn't the case, but he was not able to understand what else it really meant. Was it supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing? Dark, light? Happy, sad? What was this all supposed to mean!? "Hm, I would say my kind of place resides in... Well, you know. Snow. I don't mind the cold." He instantly continued onto the next topic to prevent an unfortunate reference to be thrown at his face. "Well the cliff you mentioned is rather high. I assume it's just for the view, right? And we aren't actually planning on jumping down, but just walking?" Leading questions, it was what he did.

ID: 83046
MD: 3

"The snow huh? I never really thought of where I want to reside in the future. I guess I've just gotten used to living on the first floor since it's the most simple one and it seems to be the one that most players reside in - especially those too afraid to take a risk and come to the world of Aincrad to experience this game for what it is worth." Kasier said. When the time comes, she'll most likely just leave the decision to Itzal. He would surely have a good idea of where their house will be located. Besides, it did not really matter that much to her where they lived. The most suggestion that she can give is a place that is calm and not very populated... Perhaps in a countryside? That can be a possibility. Kasier sighed, walking up the hill silently and soon enough, the two had reached the top where the entire jungle's layout can be seen.

"Interesting question. It appears that the target is far closer than I imagined. By close, I mean within jumping distance. Alright, let us go now." She said before jumping down the hill, landing on the gigantic tiger and taking it down with her as she fell. Although neither side took any damage, she sure got the tiger's attention. Indeed, she had engaged in combat with this tiger that she hopes will not be too strong for someone of her level. Not only did she land on the tiger, she soon used <<Howl>>, guaranteeing that the tiger will be focused solely on her and not Sey who will be dealing the damage. "Feel free to come down whenever you feel like it."

As she shouted it to Sey, she looked up and the tiger realized that there was an opening it can take an advantage of. Before Kasier realized, the tiger flew towards her. Fortunate for her, she had not been caught in the attack. Lack of combat experience.  She criticized herself in her mind.

Turn 1:

Spoiler

Before Combat:
Kasier uses <<Howl>>: +3 Hate
During Combat:
Byakko misses <<Attack>>: No Change
After Combat:
No Change

HP List:
[3] Kasier: 680/680 | E: 68/68
[0] Sey: ?/? | E: ?/?
Byakko: 150/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | Special Effect on MD of 9 or 10

Battle Log:

Spoiler

Turn 1
Byakko Misses <<Attack>>: No Change

@Sey

Edited by Kasier

Jumping distance, huh? Sey would let his eyes relax in a half-closed position. “Oh is that so?” He asked sarcastically before he turned around, believing that she was just joking. A second after that however, he would look back to see that she already made the leap. “Kasier you-“ His words were cut when she would make the drop. Perhaps fall damage was not a thing to her, but it certainly was in this game. Sey would quickly summon his spear before trying to leap forward, sliding on the ground and reaching his spear down. But it had been too late as she would land on top of the target, a lucky move that she should have never made. She then invited him to come down whenever he felt like. A sigh would emit from his lips as he placed his free palm against his face. “You are insane.” Not even he would go that far. Well, his luck was high anyways, so he would make the leap, though letting his spear scratch against the surface to slow down his fall before eventually making it down. With that, he did not even bother to introduce himself as he would pounce from behind the enemy boss. The weaponry would successfully pulverize through the NPC monster’s flesh without retaliation for the moment before he stepped back, not looking to risk his health.

Spoiler

ID# 83077 results:

Battle: 6
Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144 - 40 = 104 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

[3] @Kasier: 680/680 | E: 68/68
[1] Sey: 940/940 | E: 82/94
Byakko: 46/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | Special Effect on MD of 9 or 10

Edited by Sey

ID: 83091
MD: 6

Kasier watched as the man was able to deal quite the damage to the tiger, causing the health bar of the tiger to fall down to half of what it was original. Normally, the attack would've caused the tiger to focus on the attacker but since she had used <<howl>> a couple of moments ago, she was able to effectively divert the creature's attention to her instead of the white-haired balanced player. "I see that someone's been making progress while I've been slacking off," Kasier observed. That was definitely a high-leveled sword art... Even Kasier could tell as a healer just from the graphics that were placed within that move. Not only was he able to deal damage, he had also managed to invest in <<First Aid>> and become a healer at the same time as a damage dealer. At this point, he was a more fit paladin than she was... Perhaps it was time for her to retire. She'll consider that with Itzal one of these days.

For now, she had more immediate things to worry about - the Byakko that stood in front of her managed to charge with surprising speed and the flames behind it helped to blur the image, making it extremely difficult for Kasier to avoid the attack, especially with her heavy armor. She was struck but the health that had diminished was far from detrimental.

"Switch. Finish it off." Kasier said calmly.

Turn 2:

Spoiler

Before Combat:
No Change
During Combat:
Byakko uses <<Attack>>: 60 - 89 = 1 damage
After Combat:
Byakko affected by <<Thorns>>: -28 HP
Kasier affected by <<Regeneration>>: +54 HP

HP List:

[3] Kasier: 680/680 | E: 68/68
[1] Sey: 940/940 | E: 82/94
Byakko: 18/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | Special Effect on MD of 9 or 10

Battle Log:

Spoiler

Turn 1
Sey uses <<Merciless Flury>>: -104 HP

Turn 2
Byakko uses <<Attack>>: -1 HP
Byakko affected by <<Thorns>>: -28 HP
Kasier affected by <<Regeneration>>: +54 HP

@Sey

Edited by Kasier

"Switch". Perfect timing. Right at the moment she casually announced the switch, he would leap from behind her over the top, spinning horizontally a few times before lunging his arm forward with the spear glowing in blue light as the sword art had been triggered once again. "A shame the numbers force your focus elsewhere, mate." Sey would comment as he noticed that the boss monster was still focused more on the Paladin rather than the damage dealer of the two, an uncontrollable habit that all monsters seemed to have unfortunately for them. Once the weapon located the flesh of the monster, it inflicted moderate damage as he landed onto it's burning back, though lucky enough to avoid the flames. Leaping upwards again, he would pierce the back a couple more times, only for the enemy to shatter all of a sudden... Perhaps too much damage had been taken. It was more disappointing, as he was not at all finished with the combo. "A pity, looks like it's over already." The snow-haired player pondered before looking at the drop below him.

"Hm, here. I think you will find more use of it than I will." Sey explained as he would pick up the potion, analyze it a small amount, then toss it over to her for her to catch. He... Already had two of them, and he had a feeling he would not be using them anytime soon anyways. While Kasier did not have any damage based on what he knew, she would find much better use for it as she learned what she could do with her weaponry. That was just how the game worked, you will deal damage at the end of the day. "I'm also assuming you got some skill points with this quest as well?

Spoiler

ID# 83110 results:

Battle: 2 + 3 ACC + 1 (Concentration) = 6 <<Concentration Triggered>>
Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144 - 40 = 104 Dmg
SA: Merciless Flurry - 12x1 - (13 Energy) - A high-end sword art that strikes the target with a flurry of rapid thrusts.

[3] @Kasier: 680/680 | E: 68/68
[2] Sey: 940/940 | E: 70/94
Byakko: 0/150 | DMG: 60 | MIT: 40 | Special Effect on MD of 9 or 10

Edited by Sey

It was quite a shame for the battle to end like that. She had used <<Howl>> once and that was all that was needed to retain the attention that she needed to have from the opponents as the tank. With its first attack, Byakko managed to miss a still target, something Kasier was not impressed with at all and the second attack that it landed was nothing but a scratch that she quickly recovered from in less than a second's time. The battle had been quick and easy; The tiger had been pathetic. She would honestly have wanted to fight a more powerful opponent but as a tank that is still quite new to the build, she would wait up before approaching higher leveled opponents. For now, she wanted to get used to using skills such as howl and standing on the front of the formation. The front is where the eyes lay and she hated the sensation of eyes staring at her. She would have to get used to it as a tank, eventually though. Kasier sighed, catching the potion and inserting it into her inventory.

"Thanks for the loot. I don't know when I'll use it but I'm sure it will come in handy some day when I actually start using my damage. At the current moment, it's still sitting at one."  Kasier said, looking around in case there were any mobs still hanging around. Sometimes, mobs hid in the bushes to wait for players to fight other mobs and then come in to finish off the player just as he or she thinks victory had been achieved. Luckily, there were none... Although even if there were, Sey and Kasier were too powerful for them to do any damage of significance. "Let's go finish breakfast."

@Sey

Battle Log:

Spoiler

Turn 1
Sey uses <<Merciless Flurry>>: -104 HP

Turn 2
Byakko uses <<Attack>>: -1 HP
Byakko affected by <<Thorns>>: -28 HP
Kasier affected by <<Regeneration>>: +54 HP
Sey uses <<Merciless Flurry>> <<Concentration>>: -104 HP
Byakko is dead

Edited by Kasier

"Ah, it will serve you will I'm sure. Without it, I nearly died... Fun day." That was about as far as he was going to go with that story. It would be a waste of time, and all for nothing but a bunch of embarrassment. The suggestion of finishing some breakfast sounded like an entertaining idea. "Sounds lovely. Hope they actually do have a latte." The order was not too well remembered by himself. Hey, the battle takes a lot away from a mind. It was why some people say it refreshes them, ripping through the pelt of a tiger and all. Psychology was something he planned to minor, but to this day he was unable to solve that mystery. He proceeded to walk towards the direction of the safe zone both players were once located at. "One more thing.The frontlines, they are preparing for an attack. It's highly recommended if you come along, to bring some items with you. Just thought I should throw that little fact in there."

"The front lines are on the move once again? They sure are moving faster than the speed at which I am progressing. Good for us, I suppose, to finally be making this much progress. If it carried on like this, we'll be out of here in no time and into the real world." Kasier said, reaching the original shop that they had come from to complete the quest. She hoped that the food was still available to them because the quest did not take very long at all. The tiger had been way weaker than what the amazon NPC described it to be... Not that she minded of course. She didn't really want to complete the quest that badly... But the skill points had been the drive. She sure wanted to back on the front lines again. It had been a while since she first participated in the front lines and she wanted to go back to it extremely badly. Not for the glory, not for the wealth, but for the satisfaction that she had contributed to the escape of the players. Kasier sighed, walking into the shop and sitting back down to see that their food was untouched and was still there. "I am not ready for the front lines, yet. I cannot risk death... Not even the single glimpse of it now that I have someone to live for." Kasier said, beginning to start the breakfast that she should've finished a while ago. "Are you not scared of death?" Kasier challenged Sey.

@Sey

He sat down with a cup of coffee presented to him, sitting across from the blonde paladin in front of him with his back leaned against the chair. His eyes were collected, halfway closed to show that he was more in a relaxed mood. And then she threw him a question, one in which he could only emit a chuckle from, clearly unphased by it. "Oh Kasier. We've been in this game for who knows how many years now. I'm afraid that I never feared death for a long while now." Sey would explain, crossing his arms over his chest. His eyes would look across to look at her eye to eye, still halfway closed, but his lips locked in a neutral stance. "You say you fear death, because you must live for him. And if they take him away from you? Then what?" Daring words, but that was reality. The first part of solving a problem was knowing that it even existed in the first place. He remembered words that Leru told him while preparing to make a deal. "Get strong, Kasier. That way, no one can even take away a thing from you. No one can take him away from you."

With that, he stood up from his seat with his hands in his pockets. Leru, hm... It's been so long, yet he was still able to remember such a familiar name. Now wasn't that interesting... As he made his way to the door, he would stop himself, but not turn back. "Oh, and one more thing. Don't be afraid to reach out to me if you want to get stronger. I'll gladly take you through some quests." And he left the shop, making his way back home.