[F1 PP ]Tailor Talk (with Pajaluna) <<EaL>> COMPLETED

Hei left Pajaluna's store together with her, when she accepted his invite to retake the <<earning a living>> quest with him and then asked him whether he knew a good location for resource gathering, and indeed he knew a good one. One she had probably never been to by now. "I know a place where we can start, it's quite nice there and you could see something different than this always sunny sky and the grassy hills." With these words Hei takes the lead and guides them towards the teleportation platform, to port over to the second floor. "In case you don't know this place, it's the teleporter that can bring us to the higher floors, we will port to floor two, the mobs up there are quite easy to kill and the view is really nice. You have to know, that the second floor is all about mountains and forests. To port up there you just have to shout <<Urbus>>, which is the main city up there."  and so Hei walked onto the teleportation platform and shouted Urbus out loud. Then he disappeared to the second floor.

@Pajaluna 

She watches Hei, while he is teleported to an other floor and she waits a few second, until she is sure to enter the plattform. -Well, thats should be the easiest way the get to the second floor. I hope i will not splitted like the charakters in harry Potter when they apparates- Payaluna gets to the plattform and tries to copy Hei´s gestures. "Urbus" she replies of her new friend and teleports to the second floor. The city around her disappears and after a few seconds she is blinded by the sun of the other floor.

"Ahhh light" she scream and her eyes need a few second to ge used to the bright light of the new area. She looks around and sees the new -mhh village ... let's call it village- It looks like a small medival village, with a marketplace and some pubs. 
"Uhm Hei, are we on the right place" then she remembers, she doesnt look after him. So she turns around to Hei and looks a litlle bit puzzled.

Edited by Pajaluna

Hei arrived at the town of <Urbus> and stepped from the teleportation platform, waiting for Pajaluna to follow him. He had a quick look at the town surrounding him and felt that it was quite charming. The towns buildings mostly were small sturdy looking houses which had some charm for their own. - If I ever have to leave the town of beginning this was not a bad place to move to. - he thought, then Pajaluna appeared at the platform, screaming and making a hectic to shade her eyes. "This is right where our journey will start. You see this mountain to your left? There are quite a few good viewpoints and hidden between two mountains there is a valley where we can find many materials and maybe fight a weaker creature" With this said Hei lead the way out of town towards the mountain, looking for mats on the way, which he soon found.
"Look at this, these flowers can be processed into good fabric"

Spoiler

ID# 82170
Loot: 19 -> found mats

+1 T1 material

Edited by Hei
wrong ID

Pajaluna kneels down to one of these flowers and stroke one the huge leaf of the plant. She can feel every tiny hair on the green leaf.
- It´s so realistic. Do we really stucking in a game?- She looks to Hei with a glumly mein, tries a constrained smiley and says: "These plants look ideal to collect mats for a tailor. Where did you about these place. Everything looks so harmonious, detailed and ... real." Her smiles disappears and she look back to the flowers. - I´ll hope this will end quickly. I want to get back home-

She grabs the plant and drags as hard as she can.

Spoiler

ID# 82642 results:

Loot: 6 -> fail

In case of her force, she fell back down and the plant in her hand disappears in many small pixels. -No this isn´t real- She smiles and stands up.
"Ups. Nothing happen" Pajaluna contemplate her hand. The pixels are gone.

Edited by Pajaluna

Hei saw how Pajaluna inspected the plant and then tried to harvest it, by pulling on it with pure force. As he had learned within the first few minutes of his material gathering life, pure force nearly never was the solution, it most likely that there was a weakspot you had to find if you want to be successful. - She is kind of clumsy, I hope it will not endanger her. We should keep away from the narrow ledges and the ways high up the mountains, just to be sure she won't fall down - With a smile Hei reached out to Pajaluna to help her back up again. "Looks like you need a little training, how long has it been since you have been outside the last time?" he asked her.

After helping her up Hei led them further out into the wild forests of this floor, being on the qui vive for more useful material. After a short walk he saw the nest of a small bird and it looked like it was built from pieces of leather. - I saw this at Aereth, he found leather hidden in the nest of a bird, I hope this is as useful as what he found - and so Hei reached out for the leather, but it was nothing useful, as it were tiny pieces only.

Spoiler

ID# 82729
Loot: 1+ 3 = 4 -> nothing found

OOC: Melvin, dein text ist ein bischen zu kurz. Du darfst so was wie das im spoiler nicht mitzählen, die 150 Wörter sind nur der IC text
P.S. ist es ok, wenn ich in meinem nächsten post dann ein monster hohle, für nen kampf?

Edited by Hei

"Thank you" she replies after Hei helped her up. "...Outside the last time? A few weeks maybe a month or two. I don´t know. Why do you ask?" Pajaluna strokes the dirt off her clothes. "Oh. I am an idiot. I have forgotten to use my gloves. They could be helpfull." And she gives her self a facepalm, rummages in her items, pulls out her gloves (A Lucky Hand) and equips them. After that she takes the Nekodem from her head and put it to the other Items - I haven´t wear these black glovs for months- "I will risk one last try" She grabs to another plant.

Spoiler

ID# 82741 results:

Loot: 5+2 -> 7 nothing found

"Nope. Didn´t change anything"
She follows Hei into the forest -Alone in a forest with a young man i didn´t seen before. I must be stupid to trust him. But he is very polite and kind and a little bit cute- They are coming to a tree with a nest on one of the branch fork. Hei walk straight to this nest and Pajaluna observes his actions. "What are you doing?"

OOC: Ich habe es noch ein wenig "gestreckt". Klar kämpfen sollte drin sein ^^

Edited by Pajaluna

Of to her question, why he wanted to know how long it had been since she had been outside the last time he answered: "I guessed something like this, I couldn't prevent to notice that you are a little out of practice, that's all. You'll get used to gathering within an hour or two." Then he sees her changing her gear, and her cat ears disappeared, as she put on the black gloves. - Why had she taken of the vanity item, when putting on the gloves, is it to not look like Catgirl or something like that. - Hei wondered.

After having a look at the nest and not finding usable material, Hei had a different Idea, but before he would be able to go on as thought Pajaluna asked him what he was doing and he was willing to explain it to her. "This game is developed with so much depth, that it is even possible to find material where one does not expect it to be. The player who showed my how to be a tailor showed me, that birds and other animals sometimes build their nest from usable material one could then gather. But as it seems that there is no such material here we will do something else. We will fight some monster on this floor, I heard there should be plenty of them in this forest."

With these words Hei changes gear, to fit his battle gear and runs of into a close by shrubbery, his spear high above his head, glowing yellow from the charged Maiming Blow. When he lands in the bushes, a scream is heard, when the spear sank deep into a stags shoulders. The animal then took a run and tried to charge Hei, who easily jumped out of the way.

Spoiler

ID# 82789
Battle: 5+3 = 8 -> Hit -> 3 DMG * 4x1 = 12 DMG -> 88/100 HP | -> +1 Heat
Mob: 7-2 = 5 -> miss

Battle Stats:

Hei: 200/200 HP | 16/20 NRG | Heat: 1
Stag: 88/100 HP | 30 DMG
Pajaluna: 60/60HP | 6/6 NRG | Heat: 0

Edited by Hei

"I think you could be right. I am out of practice" was her last answer of the discussion of her last time outside.
"The gamedeveloper had thought of everything. Mats in a nest. Sounds like easter" and with a smile about her bad joke, she watch Hei while he is changing his gear. -Good idea- So Pajaluna inspects her gear and noticed, she has nothing to change. Her new friend runs to a bush and strikes his glowing spear into it. The sound of the cry, whatever Hei has hurt, startles her and she pulls her rapier out of the sheath. Her Crystal Needle, a gift from her friend Barryt -How he is doing-, is beautiful like the first day. -I should visit Barryt when i am at home- Pajaluna stands a second still and then she remebers Hei could need her help. She turns around to the "Whooow! A stag?"

She runs to the Stag, the crystalized leafs on her rapier start to glow in a bright blue light while she activates < Rip Ravine> and she strikes to the animal.

Spoiler

ID# 82837 results:

Battle: 3 -> nothing happen

MOB: 2 -> nothing happen

Her cautious approach, cost her Energy and nothin happens.
"Ya a little bit more training could be helpfull"

Battle Stats:

Hei: 200/200 HP | 16/20 NRG | Heat: 1
Stag: 88/100 HP | 30 DMG
Pajaluna: 60/60HP | 4/6 NRG | Heat: 0

Edited by Pajaluna

Hei landed hard, but had no problem standing up before the wild animal was there again to attack him. Then he saw Pajaluna running at the Stag, and at the moment she sees it letting out a wow. - I forgot that she had never been here, but a Stag isn't something really special. Good that it wasn't a giant hornet or something like that. - Then he saw her rapier glowing, as she charged on of her swordskills, but she failed to connect her blade with it. "Ok, you will get a little more training, as I don't think I can end the fight now. But I already got a first tip for you. Don't run if you aren't trained in it, walk close and wait with releasing the swordskill until you are close enough to hit it. "

Then Hei sidestepped another of the stags attacks and used the short moment of being in it's side to charge another Maiming Blow and release it just before the stag was to far away to get hit. The Spear sunk into the stags leg, got ripped out of it and thrust into it again and again. After hitting it four times the animal was to far away to hit it more. Then the stag turned around and eyes Hei with hate and pain in his gaze.

Spoiler

ID# 82838
Battle: 7 -> hit -> 3* 4x1 DMG = 12 DMG -> 76/100 HP
Mob: 5 -> miss

Battle Stats:

Hei: 200/200 HP | 13/20 (+1-4) NRG | Heat: 2
Stag: 76/100 HP | 30 DMG
Pajaluna: 60/60HP | 4/6 NRG | Heat: 0

Edited by Hei

"Thanks for the tip" she replies -He knows than i thoght. How fast is he?- Pajaluna raises her rapier at the level of her chest and she steps forward. First slwoly, them with more speed. Just before she reached the stag she steps fastly to side of the chest of the stag and activates her swordart. A second time her rapier starts to glow. With two quick hit, her arm goes forward to kill the stag. < Rip Ravine>

Spoiler

ID# 82840 results:

Battle: 9 -> hit 4*2 dmg (9+ bleed activated) +12 dmg = 20 dmg -> 56/100 HP | +2 Heat

The pattern of the V is clearly visible. Pixel blood runs out of the wound and Pajaluna make a step backwards. "Do you mean like this?" she ask while she is gasping for breath. -To stay all the time home wasn´t the best idea. I´m completely breathless-
The stag yells while it tries to get more distant and it´s new enemys. The brown eyes of the stag stares at Pajaluna. She feel a little bit guilty when she sees its face.

Battle Stats:

Hei: 200/200 HP | 13/20 NRG | Heat: 2
Stag: 56/100 HP | 30 DMG Bleed x2
Pajaluna: 60/60HP | 3/6 (+1-2) NRG | Heat: 2

Edited by Pajaluna

Pajaluna thanks him for his tip and then instantly goes on to translate the heard into action, closing in on the stag, accelerating when she is close enough and then finally releasing her attack. The rapier hits the beast hard and quick and a little blood drop appeared underneath it's health bar. - Wow, she managed to hit it very nice and even gave it a bleed effect. Have never seen something like this, as my weapon isn't made for bleeding them out. I wonder how much damage it will do. - Hei thought, while he saw the stags attention ran of from him and towards her. "Yes, that was what I meant, but it looks as if you made it angry, I'll try to distract it." Hei called to Pajaluna, as he once again closes in on the enemy, his spear raised high above his head, glowing in bright yellow light as the Maiming Blow was charging to it's full potential.

Hei released the swordskill when he jumped besides the animal, so his multiple strikes hit it in the side in various locations. He landed just a few feet away from the now roaring animal, whose intention surly was to kill him. The stag lowered his head, so his antlers aimed at Hei's belly and it swung them at him. Hei quickly jumped back a few meters and evaded the attack without problems. On the same moment the stags bleeding would lost a torrent of bloody red pixels and it's HP bar dropped into the yellow range. "Hell yeah, it's going down. And your bleed effect looks quite effective."

Spoiler

ID# 82849
Battle: 6+3 = 9 -> hit -> 3*4x1 = 12 DMG -> 44/100 HP | +1 Heat
Mob: 2 - 2 = 0 -> miss

Battle Stats:

Hei: 200/200 HP | 10/20 (+1-4) NRG | Heat: 3
Stag: 44/100 HP | 30 DMG Bleed x1
Pajaluna: 60/60HP | 3/6  NRG | Heat: 2

Edited by Hei

-Hei looks pretty impressed about the bleed effekt- Hei´s "Hell yeah" comfirmes Pajalunas thoughts. "I know. Bleed effect is awesome. Next time i should thank Barryt for this rapier." she replies. After that she tries to circuit the stag, so it won´t evades thier attacks. Crystal Needle´s leafs starts to glow again, while she activates <Rip Ravine>. One step forward to the stag, but she was all to fast to attack the stag and the animal jumps easily beside. Her hits goes straight to the air and do nothing. "Damn" she yells. -I have to focus more on the target. Hei doesn´t miss a single attack. How does it work?-  Pajaluna considereds. "Hey Hei ... pffff ... haha ... " She startes laughing about her absolutely bad pun. After a few second she continues to speak "... how does it get, that you aren´t miss a single attack? I just hit it two times and you must be about 12 or more?"
She noticed it´s not the best idea to laugh and stand still in the middle to a fight and she keeps an eye on the stag.

Spoiler

ID# 82955 results:

Battle: 5 -> miss

Battle Stats:

Hei: 200/200 HP | 10/20 NRG | Heat: 3
Stag: 44/100 HP | 30 DMG
Pajaluna: 60/60HP | 2/6 (+1-2) NRG | Heat: 2

Edited by Pajaluna

"Oh, you got it from him. That's good to know, he made my spear too and it works pretty good. " he called over to her, then he sees her walking around the stag, to attack it from the side, or even behind. When her rapier begins glowing again, Hei thinks - She used her attack to early, the stag was still able to see her - and his assumption gets confirmed only moments later, when her attack misses the animal as it steps away. Then she starts cursing for a short time, before she made a "really funny " pun - uh, as if I haven't heard this more than enough times , ha ha - was his silent response to that.

When she finished laughing she asked him, how come he did hit the stag nearly every time he attacked. "That is quite simple to answer. You see this spear I use, it's the heart seekers spear and it greatly increases my ability to aim and hit my target. Have a look at how good it works" he said, as he once again charged the Maiming Blow. The stag took a run and charged at Hei once again, who stood still until the stag was real close, then he released the attack, hitting it multiple times in the shoulders before the stag collided with his shield, impaling itself on it's spikes but damaging Hei, as he gets thrown back by the momentum.

Spoiler

Bleed -> 12 DMG -> 32/100 HP
ID# 82974
Battle: 3 + 4 = 7 -> hit -> 3 * 4x1 = 12 DMG -> 20/100 HP | Heat +1 -> Heat: 4
Mob: 8 - 2 = 6 -> hit -> 30 DMG - 9 mit = 21 DMG -> 179/200 HP | Thorns activated -> 14 DMG -> 6/100 HP

Battle Stats:

Hei: 179/200 HP | 7/20 (+2-4) NRG | Heat: 4
Stag: 6/100 HP | 30 DMG
Pajaluna: 60/60HP | 2/6  NRG | Heat: 2

Edited by Hei

"Yeah. He is a pretty good blacksmith. Wow the stag is nearly down." -He know Barryt to. Weird- She shrugs her shoulders and notices Hei is woundend. "Are you okay? It hasn´t look good." After that turns to the stag. It doesn´t look pretty good and Hei´s strokes are quiet effective. Pajaluna changes a few times gasp of her rapier, before she jumps to the stag to finish it. She hopes it is the last time to activates a swordart. The stag is getting on her nerves. Her rapier glows again while she activates <Rip Ravine

Spoiler

ID# 83092 results:

Battle: 8 hit -> 3 * 2x1 = 6DMG -> 0/100 HP  Heat +1 -> Heat: 3

The V pattern wound of her swordart does what it have to. The healthbar of the stag runs to 0 and the pixel blood of the wounds spreads complete over the stags skin, before it disappears in many tiny pixel splinter. Pajaluna sits down to the ground and is gasping. "Ough that was hard. How are you? You where right. I need more practice"

Spoiler

Loot Roll

ID# 83094 results:

Craft: 2

Loot: 13 + 2 ( A Lucky Hand ) -> 15 -> rare weapon

Name: Rose Rapier

Loot Roll

ID:  83094

Roll: 15

Item Type: weapon (rapier)

Quality: rare

Enhancements: accuracy 1 (+1 Acc), damage 1 (+1DMG)

Description: A long and sharp rapier made of a blue grey metal. The pommel is coverd by a opended rose made of the same material

+300 Col

Battle Stats:

Hei: 179/200 HP | 7/20 NRG | Heat: 4
Stag: 0/100 HP | 30 DMG
Pajaluna: 60/60HP | 1/6 (+1-2) NRG | Heat: 3

OCC: ich habe keine Ahnung mehr wie das mit den Loot würfen und Craft nach nem kampf aussieht. Habe es erstmal offen gelassen

Edited by Pajaluna

After landing hard on the round Hei stood up again, just in time to see Pajaluna ending the fight with another quick attack of her rapier. The stag fell down, just to dissolve into pixels moments later, Pajaluna sat down, gasping and asked him how he was, with affirming his earlier statement, that she needed more training. "I am fine, that was nothing worth mentioning, didn't even fell down into yellow. but I would say we stay out of combat for some time, at least till my energy is back up" and with this said Hei walked around a short time, as if he looked for something and then sat down next to Pajaluna.

Spoiler

ID# 83096
Loot: 14 -> nothing found

Hei took out some bread and a bottle of water and began eating a little, while also packing away the shield and changing his equipment back, so he would benefit from the sense enhancer of his cloak. As he ate he thought - even though she seems to be out of training her fighting was not so bad. She even finished of the monster, which remembers me of something - and so he asked her what was on his mind "As you have slain the stag, have you got any loot?"

Hei: 182/200 HP (+3) | 8/20 NRG (+1)

Edited by Hei

"Sounds good to me. I need some time to breath" she gasps. When she sees, Hei is taking some of his meal out of his bag, Pjaluna decides to eat something too and replies to Hei´s question about some possible founded loot. "Yes. The stag dropped some col and this a rare rapier. The Rose Rapier. Look like a good weapon to me. I don´t think to use it. I like the extra accuracy, but the bleed effect of my Crystal Needle is nice too." She shows Hei´s her new "trophy", takes a bit of her bread and looks around to look some plant in the area next to her to find some material. A small plant similar to the plant she surveyed in front of the forest is taking Pajalunas attention. She stands up to wlak to the plant and tries to to pluck it.

Spoiler

ID# 83173 results:

Loot: 4 + 2 ( A Lucky Hand ) -> 6 nothing found

In her shakky Hands appears the plant to thousend tiny pixels and left nothing. "I think i am just quit too clumsy to find anything" With this words, she goes back to Hei and sits down.

Edited by Pajaluna

The two of them where sitting in the forest, eating when Pajaluna answered Hei's question, if she had found any loot, and indeed she did. She told him, that she had found a rare weapon, some kind of enchanted rapier, that had an accuracy enhancer and some more damage, but she also told him, that she was going to keep her rapier, at least for the moment, as it's bleed effect was pretty strong. - She got quite some good loot, I wish I had gotten a new weapon, even though the heart seekers spear is nice, I would rather get some lucky charms to increase my accuracy and a weapon with lots of damage. When we finished this we will get some mats, that I can give to Barryt, so he can craft a new weapon for me - he thought, while finishing his food.

So did Pajaluna, and when she finished eating she went around, looking for some more materials, but she was not lucky and the plant she was investigating disappeared when she tried to pluck it. When Hei saw that, he also went looking for something, and he actually found something, as he followed a small animal, a squirrel of some kind to it's nest, where he found a bundle of fabric, the animal had had to have gathered. "Hey, look over here, I found something" he told Pajaluna of his finding.

Spoiler

ID# 83271
Loot: 20 -> found something

Hei: 185/200 HP (+3) | 9/20 NRG (+1)

+1 T1 Material -> 2 T1 mats

Edited by Hei
  • 1 month later...

"Well, it seems you have more luck then me." she replies, when Hei shows her his finding. She looks around to search for an other plant, as she hears something rustling and she is frighten. She is hastly turning around to see its origin and discovers nothing. It take some time before Pajaluna relaxes. "Did you hear it too?" she asks to Hei. -Or it´s just me? I don´t reallylike this forest. It´s scares me- While she is searching for the origin, Pajaluna founds an other plant to root out. She took it at it´s stalk´s an pulls it.

Spoiler

ID# 85345 results:

Loot: 18 + 2 ( A Lucky Hand ) -> 20 found something

The first time she crups a plant and it doesn´t disappear. Unbelievably she looks to the plant in her hands. "It doesn´t burst in tiny pixels?!? Hei Look." She waves with the plant to her new friend. She smiles and forgets the schock of the unexpected sound. After that she puts her new materials into her bag so it will not disappears.

+1 T1 Material

Edited by Pajaluna

As Pajaluna said, that he was more lucky than her, Hei answered "I don't think it's got something to do with luck. It's just that I am in training and I had a good teacher, who told me what to look for. " and so he went on searching for more materials. After a few steps he saw something glimmering in the sunlight, and so he went over to it to have a closer look. The something was a silky spiderweb, he could greatly use for some of his dresses, but when he touched it, a big and creepy spider, whose body was a skull crawled up the net and Hei took back his hand, leaving the net where it was. - I might have used this net, but it looks like that evil and disgusting thing will protect it - he thought with a disgusted look on his face.

He wasn't far away, when Pajaluna asked him, if he had heard the rustling, and indeed he had heard it, but as he had been active lately he was used to the sounds of their surroundings, so he tried to comfort Pajaluna. "Yes, I heard it, but it sounded like it was just some small animal. But if it would make you feel save, I can take a look around if there is any dangerous animal here. " Waiting for her answer he already had a closer look at the immediate surroundings, but there was nothing but some small insects walking up and down some leaves and a mouse, that ran over the path and into the woods. When Pajaluna called him over, to show him that she had actually picked a plant without it bursting into pixels, he went over to her, had a look at the plant and gently petted her shoulder. "That's a nice find. I bet you can make something great out of it... By the way, did you know, that there is a skill in this game, that let's you find way more materials?  " he asked with a grin.

Spoiler

ID# 85347
Loot: 2+3 = 5 -> found nothing.

Edited by Hei

"I think its not necessary to look into the shrubbery." After Hei told her there is a skill to find more material she answerd with: "Oh good to know, i´ll to look for it, but not today. I am a little bit tired and this forest scares me. Would it be okay for you, when we go back to the city? I´m going to try one last time to get some mats, but then i want to go home." With these words, she turns around and goes to the next plant she sees and tries to plug it.

Spoiler

ID# 85398 results:

Loot: 18 + 2 ( A Lucky Hand ) -> 20 found something

"Nice. It wont disappear to. You know, you should quit playing at its best or it´s scares someone" She smiles and starts to walk back to small village. -Mhh these skill could be very usefull. Without mats it´s hard to get better in my job-  "Okay, you won. Can you tell my something about these loot skill? now i´m nosy how it´s works or what it does."

+1 T1 Material -> 2 T1 mats

Edited by Pajaluna