[F1 PP ]Tailor Talk (with Pajaluna) <<EaL>> COMPLETED

Hei had already dismissed his plan to go deeper into the forest, as soon as he realized, that Pajaluna was not feeling to well with the new and strange surroundings, so he was just waiting for her to finish up her search. When she had found a second material she could use, he took a breath and walked over to her, but before he could ask her anything, that he would have liked, she began walking back towards the town. - Well, I'll just go back with her, maybe we can chat some other time, there will be more occasions like this. -  and so he walked back with her.
They hadn't even reached the town, when she burst out, that she would like to know more about the skill, and that he should tell her what he knew. - That's funny, After how she reacted at first, I thought she would ignore this detail, or maybe she would have a look for her own, just to not look like she did not know about it. But it seems, that her curiosity is to much for her to handle - The last thought was accompanied by a smile. "Well, I don't have it myself, but I have a friend and guild mate, who has learned it. It's called gatherer and it allows one to use the resources one finds way more efficient, so one could gather up to four mats from one plant or what ever. Besides that, there is a sight based skill, that helps one finding pickable mats, just as the enhancement in my cloak does." With these words they reached the settlement, from where they would go back to the first floor. "I'll stay in the local tavern for some drink, so see you soon. And just in case I forgot do send you a friendrequest, here it comes" And Hei turns towards the tavern, but first sending a friend request to her.

Summary

Hei: 1 SP | 200 col | 2 T1 mats + loot roll
Pajaluna: 1 SP | +500 col | 2 T1 mats |

Name: Rose Rapier

Loot Roll
ID:  83094

Roll: 15

Item Type: weapon (rapier)

Quality: rare

Enhancements: accuracy 1 (+1 Acc), damage 1 (+1DMG)

Description: A long and sharp rapier made of a blue grey metal. The pommel is coverd by a opended rose made of the same material

• 3 weeks later...