[F2-PP-Quest] Break it! <<BtU>> (Tricolor_mina and Itzal)

<<Floor 2, mountain trail>>

I was currently making the trek to the quest area for <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>, a quest that granted the Extra skill <<Martial Arts>>. since one of the rapier sword arts required MA r2, I figured it would be a good Idea to go ahead and nab MA, even though I wouldn't need it for a good little while. It was a good source of extra damage. I was very close, and had stopped to rest on a  large rock, a small stream flowing nearby where I rested. I carefully scooped up some water, and drank a little, feeling it quench the virtual thirst my avatar had. It was always rather strange to eat or drink in this world, and, even though this world we didn't NEED to, we still somehow had the urge to eat and drink. I sighed, and started playing with Akame, splashing Akame with water. I looked over at my friends list, and I messaged Itzal, and I asked him to come help me out with the quest, since it would probably take forever if I didn't have any help.

@Itzal

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal heard his inbox go off and opened the message.  He smiled as he saw it was a message from Mina.  He thought about Mira for a moment but decided to focus on the now at the moment.  Itzal messaged that he'd be there in a moment.  After that he looked at Velnia.  "Alright Vel.  Rank two in martial arts and rank one charge.  Let's go help out Mina.  You can see Akame too!"  Velnia started flying all over the place while Itzal walked over to the teleporter.  He was staying in his shop for now but soon enough he'd have enough col for a house.  It seemed like there was a discount on them for some reason but he still couldn't figure it out.  Soon enough he was on the second floor and walked over to Mina's coordinates.  When he reached her Velnia acted first by shooting at Akame and embracing the other dragon, attempting to cuddle with it to show how much she missed it.  "Hey Mina!  How are you lately?"

@tricolor_mina

VVV Item Given to Itzal VVV

Spoiler

Name: Nos Stare in perpetuum
Description:

.eJwFwUuOgjAAANC7sAeGFlTcgSAitliVZsLGoHRqk4LIpwjGu897H21opbbWHn3fdGvTFFXBWWeUors_27JoGqNmvWmw_YgnFOJx8pCH_DLyvAC_Lkm0BZxw4tCwQuNOUngDrgMhOpLFXElgzW_Ki-UxBuk7i_KqzU-hXgxOD0Rc55je3RazVGzJPmRZppJDoEf-JhUrYRP_upT2Wew2nQVXRKnhdrCvMMkeFjf0YMKnv1kM8Q8-Ly6K8l9XyRrL3Na-_yByRYw.rmThrGoUbVdax3NXe5byPxm_rF8?width=488&height=501

I heard the sound of very faint footsteps, and I turned around, startled by how fast he had shown up. "Na, naa... you showed up rather quickly, Itzal~! and Velnia Too~!" I smiled, and stood up, walking towards Itzal. "I was getting ready to complete Breaking the unbreakable~! I'm looking forward to breaking that rock into pieces~ Break it! Break it~!" I remembered something that he had asked for, so I pulled it out of my inventory, and handed it to Itzal. "Na, naa... I got the rings you requested~ I hope you send an invitation to me when you two decide to finally get married~!" I stepped back after, and did a small spin. I had no clue why I was feeling so cheerful all of a sudden... I guess I was just feeling sentimental... "Na, naa~! How have you been lately?" I walked over to the two dragons, both of them floating around and cuddling, and I scooped them up.

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal chuckled at Mina's comment.  "Despite my size I'm rather swift.  Breaking the unbreakable eh?  I have two ranks in martial arts along with first rank in charge so that should definitely help and speed things up.  We won't just break it.  We'll shatter every pebble and make that rock regret being a nuisance to players taking the quest."  Then Mina handed Itzal a ring and he smiled.  Excellent he thought.  That was the second ring.  It was time to do it soon.  He smiled to Mina.  "Thanks a lot.  This really does mean a lot to me."  At her next comment Itzal blushed a little bit and looked away only slightly.  "Heh heh.  Yeah you'll be near the top of the list k?"  If there ever was a list that is.  He had no clue if Kasier wanted the wedding to be private or not...  That is if she wanted to marry at all.  He believed the percentage for it happening were somewhere between eighty to ninety one percent but still it wouldn't hurt to prepa- WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!  He was actually calculating all of this.  He shook his head and listened to Mina's next comment.  "I've been alright, though I need to rack up the experience again."

@tricolor_mina

(Nothing found...)

ID# 82758 results:

Battle: 2

Craft: 2

Loot: 3

MOB: 4

I started laughing when he said we should smash the rock to tiny pieces. "Na, naa~! That sounds like a lot of fun~! Break it! Break it! We're gonna Wreck it~!"  I smiled when he thanked me for getting the ring for him. "Na, naa~! It's not a problem, Itzal~! It was easy once I found a proper Artisan store that was open, I don't really need a thank you~! I like doing things like this because it makes people smile, so I'm very glad you like it!" I knelt down, and searched the ground for a piece of ore, but had no luck. I stood back up when he mentioned he needed experience. "Experience comes more with practice~! In that aspect, You definitely beat me~ Though I wonder how much experience you'll have with dealing with IRL situations here..." Akame had flown a circle around my head, and then over to itzal, landing on his head.

@Itzal

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal heard Mina mention how experience came with practice and the difference between them.  Itzal chuckled.  "When I started this game I didn't let myself rest.  Now I'm not going to let myself burn down to nothing by pushing myself too hard.  It's not worth it."  When she mentioned in real life situations he cocked his head to the side.  "What do you mean by that?"  While he asked that, Velnia tried to get Akame to join her in either tag, or hide and seek tag...  Or a food eating contest.  She wondered if the dragon could eat as much as she could.  She would nuzzle her nose against the dragon's feathers, move around her and nudge her, hoping the dragon was in a mood to play.  Itzal spotted the rock and nodded.  "Ok so the old lady over there is going to put face paint on your, well, face.  While she's doing that I'll go ahead and start us up ok?"  Itzal activated charge and rushed at the huge rock.  Seeing the fast movement Velnia tried to join him in the combat.  However when she shot forward, she accidentally ran into his arm which through them both off.  After the cloud of dust vanished, Itzal sighed and stood up holding Velnia.  "We really got to work on your timing..."

ID#  82775  BD:  1...........

Itzal:  110/114 energy

@tricolor_mina:  ??/??

Rock:  50/50 HP

Edited by Itzal

I sat down near the woman, and allowed her to paint whiskers on my face. I pulled out a mirror, and gazed at the woman's handiwork. "Na, nyaa~! I look like a kitty, Nya~!" I stood up, and twirled around before laying my weapons nearby her. "Na, Nyaa~! I'm looking forward to being able to smash that big rock to pieces... Itzal...?" I had turned around just in time to see a flash of lightning and a cloud of dust... Itzal had taken a serious tumble, and Velnia seemed to have been the cause... it kinda felt like their timing was off to some extent...

ID# 82863 results:

Battle: 2

Craft: 11

Loot: 6

MOB: 9

But my timing was just as bad... I ended up smacking face-first into the rock somehow. "I almost wish that I would take at least a point of damage from something like that! This is gonna be so annoying!"

@Itzal

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal looked over at Mina.  She seemed to be a little giddy about the whiskers, mentioning how she looked like a kitty now.  Itzal watched her spin around gleefully.  Afterwards she had put her weapons away and got to stare...  At the state he was in...  As he pulled himself up and dusted himself off he watched as she somehow ran face first into the stone boulder.  Itzal growled.  "I hate this freaking rock."  He rushed at it and tried to punch it.  However he ended up punching....  The cliffside?!  He looked and apparently the boulder somehow moved just enough for Itzal to miss.  Itzal punched again but it somehow moved without him seeing it.  "Dagnabit!!!"  After that he just went onto a punching spree, missing over and over again.  Whether this was an illusion just messing with him, or if the rock was actually moving, Itzal had decided on something.  "Forget pieces, I'm turning this thing back into base atoms!!!"

@tricolor_mina

ID#  82864  BD:  2

Edited by Itzal

ID# 82865 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 6

Loot: 2

MOB: 4

I smacked into the rock yet again, but this time the rock took 1 damage from the force of me smacking into it. "Owowowow... At least the friggin thing took damage!" I was dizzy from my metheod of attacking the rock. "Maybe I should quit using my head... ouch... yeah... if this were real life I'd have a concussion right now..." I grimaced, and sat down on the ground... everything seemed to be spinning... Akame was sitting on top of my head, and seemed worried for my health... "Hyuururuu~!" I petted akame, and pulled her into my lap, before resting my hand in her soft feathers. "This is so silly... at least I faceplanted in front of it last time... how is it dodging your attacks?!!"

@Itzal 105/114 energy

Tricolor_Mina 19/20 energy

Rock 49/50 Health

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal watched as Mina ran into the rock face first again but this time it took some damage.  Maybe this was his chance.  However he wasn't sure how she was feeling pain.  Unless she somehow accidentally turned the pain dampener off it shouldn't be doing anything.  He swung at the rock again and hit it this time.  Finally!  "Alright you big stupid rock.  It's been a while sense we last saw each other.  Just wanted to say that I've got a lot stronger than last time.  Take this!!!"  He activated the delayed sword sword art and dealt twelve points of damage, causing a decent crack to form in the center on the last strike.  Itzal backed up for a moment.  "About time.  If I can keep that up then this rock should be destroyed within no time."  Velnia flew over to Mina, hoping to be petted along with Akame.  She really loved it when she was cuddled and other stuff.  She looked at Mina with the most cute and adorable grin she could muster in hopes that she'd give in.

ID#  82866  BD:  4+3

Itzal:  105/114 energy

@tricolor_mina:  ??/??

Rock:  37/50 HP

Edited by Itzal

ID# 82868 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 8

Loot: 1

MOB: 10

Punch punch punch :3

I headbutted the rock again, dealing 1 damage again. "I regret nothing right now, at least it's being hit, nyaa~!" I stroked Velnia and Akame, a smile on my face. "Na, Naa~! you're even more cute than I remembered Velnia~! Don't worry~! I'll make sure to play with you too, nyaa~!" I started to stroke Both dragons, both of them laying in my lap. I heard a loud boom, and saw itzal knock a large hole in the center of the boulder. I shuddered, and looked back at the dragons. "... Ah... Yeah, I definitely need to try to get further ahead... Jeez Itzal, I didn't know you were THAT mad at the poor boulder.... that crack you put in it was Huge!!" I cuddled akame, who didn't really like loud noises, and I covered her furry ears. "Kyuurururuu!!"

@Itzal:  104/114 energy

Tricolor_Mina:  18/20 energy

Rock:  37/50 HP

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal watched as Mina ran up and headbutted it again.  It was uh...  Really bothering him to see her headbutt the giant rock.  Upon being stroked with Velnia rolled over on her lap until her belly was visible and flopped her tongue out like a dog while her tail flicked like a cats.  She loved the compliment that came along with the pampering.  She loved players who gave into cuteness.  She loved this.  Meanwhile Itzal heard Mina comment on his anger towards the boulder.  "I wouldn't call it anger Mina.  Just frustration at the stupid thing since I had to fight this thing twice beforehand is all.  Now where was I?...  Oh yeah."  Itzal rushed at the boulder and released another sword art on it, creating a small hole where the crack was and watched as the cracks stretched out, becoming longer and nearly reaching the other side.  In short:  A small hole in the center and five long cracks outward.  He realized that if Velnia fought then this would be over sooner but eh, he liked beating this rock to death by himself.

ID#  82896  BD:  3+3

Itzal:  100/114 energy

Tricolor_Mina:  18/20 energy

Rock:  25/50 HP

Edited by Itzal
  • 4 weeks later...

Dice Roll ID#: 84485

BD: 6

HIT! /Punch Punch Punch :3/

I smiled at Itzal, and chuckled. "Na, naa... you're kinda right... you're like everyone else, so you get frustrated too! so you're just... You! You have a good heart, you aren't cruel, and you have such wonderful friends too~!" I twirled around, the two dragons floating around me. "I wish I could have that kind of innocence, y'know? The kind that comes with a clean conscious? I miss when I'm able to have a genuine laugh with someone... but it all changed when you became my friend~!KRAK! I had slammed my foot into the rock, dealing a single point of damage to the massive boulder. The smile had left my face, and I turned towards Itzal with a pleading look. "Y'know...? I hope I never see you end up like that.... with bloodstained hands, and the knowledge that you hurt someone. It's never justified, no matter how you defend it." I stroked Akame, my face slightly hidden by a shadow. It made me sad to ask him to promise something like this... but it needed to be asked. "... Can you promise something to me..? Itzal? Please... don't drop to the level of a player killer. Even if it's to avenge someone... It's not worth it." Akame landed on my head, purring quietly. I sat down again, my face was still shadowed by my hair. "Please... I know it's unlikely that you'll ever do something like that, but... just in case, I'd rather be safe than sorry..."

Itzal:  100/114 energy

Tricolor_Mina:  17/20 energy

Rock:  24/50 HP

@Itzal

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 2 weeks later...

Itzal listened to Mina and chuckled nervously.  "Well Mina, I wouldn't go too far.  However I try to be as considerate as possible about others around me."  When she started talking about her lack of innocence, and mentioning how she meant the one that came with a clean conscious.  Itzal bit the lower half of his lip while she described how she missed being able to laugh with someone.  Then she mentioned how it all changed when she met Itzal.  This surprised him, the fact that she brought this up and all.  Then she turned to him after hitting the rock and asked him to make sure he stayed pure and didn't kill anyone.  This topic had come completely out of nowhere and he wasn't sure how to respond at first.  "Mina, you know I'd never kill anyone on purpose.  I believe the only reason people should kill is if either A: They'll die if they don't, or B: someone else, or more than one people will die if they don't.  It's always good to see if you can talk it out of someone though."  He turned and released the sword art on the rock, reducing it's health to four points.

ID#  85133  BD:  6

Itzal:  96/114 energy

@tricolor_mina:  17/20 energy

Rock:  4/50 HP  <5x4=20 dmg>

Edited by Itzal
  • 1 year later...

(OOC:I actually hit it this time, lol)

I cheered when my fist broke deeper into the rock, easily crunching part of it in further, and making it extremely easy to break, even by my own standards. I turned back to Itzal with a whoop. "I'm Getting better, Itzi!" I cheered, a smile on my face. I shrugged when he gave an answer to my first statement. "To be honest, that's basically what I expected to hear from you" I sighed, putting a hand on my forehead. "I'm genuinely glad to hear what your saying though, It's really reassuring to me that you wouldn't do stuff like that~ After all, you do have Kasier who'll be waiting on you in the real world..." Akame fluttered over to Velnia as I spoke, and playfully tackled the other dragon, chirping as she did so. "Kyuuu~!" I giggled a bit until I heard the other part to what Itzal was saying. "I know, like I said before, It's something I knew you would probably respond in that way to." I said with a relieved smile on my face. "Just for future reference, If I ever ask you that question, I'm just asking you to reassure me a bit. It's not an actual question, it's just a way to tell me that you won't do anything that you'd regret in the future..."

Dice ID: 106068

BD: 9

@Itzal:  100/114 energy

Tricolor_Mina:  16/20 energy

Rock:  2/50 HP

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal smiled when Mina cried out in excitement over having hit and damaged the boulder a little bit.  "Yeah!  There you go!"  When she sighed and shrugged, stating that she had expected a response like that from him.  He blinked.  "Is.  Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"  She continued to state that she was genuinely glad to hear that from him though, so he supposed it was a good thing.  He listened as he heard her say it was reassuring he would never do something like that, reminding him that Kasier would be waiting for him in the real world.  He chuckled.  "Don't worry Mina, nothing will make me turn dark.  I promise you that much."  When Velnia got tackled, she started play fighting with Akame, enjoying the rough housing with her fellow dragon friend~  Then when Itzal heard what Mina told him he remembered what she said.  He walked over and pulled her into a hug.  "Stop it.  Stop carrying this guilt and weight around.  What's done is done, it can't be changed that's true.  At the same time however one action does not condemn you for life.  Mina, you need to let this pain, guilt and shame go.  Let go of your past and instead look to your friends, your future.  Look forward to growing and becoming better.  Nothing is unforgivable in God's eyes Mina.."  He would let go of the embrace unless Mina wanted to hold onto it and smiled at her.  "Now, how about we finish this quest of yours?"  he said before punching the rock again, destroying it.

ID#  106139  BD:  9

@tricolor_mina

I watched as the rock shattered into pieces, and smiled at the praise that Itzal gave me for hitting the rock. "I'm trying to improve my skills so I don't have to rely on accuracy enhancing items when I finally level up a bit." I said, smiling brightly at him. "But I still think I'm a long way away from getting that good~" I hummed a bit when Itzal continued stating that he would never do something that stupid. "Na, Naa... You know what I meant, silly!" I giggled, "I already told you it's less of an actual question than it is just a question to appease my fears." I watched Velnia and Akame play fight, and taking note that the two seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves. "Naa, that's so adorable~!" I cooed, and continued watching until Itzal pulled me into a hug, and started talking about how I needed to forgive myself, and stop feeling guilty. "... Itzal..." I said quietly, "It's not that type of guilt, If it were, I'd have already forgiven myself..." Tears clouded my eyes, and I shut them out of shame. "maybe when you get a few more years to life in the real world you'll understand me a bit better when I say this, but... How the hell is justice going to be defined if those who enact it are just as bad as the ones doing the crime..?" I whispered, "The problem with it, is that it completely and utterly ruined my life. I felt as if I had disappointed my mother and father, and both of my siblings.It can't get rid of that guilt, it's something that I'll carry until I'm dead, I suppose..."

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal put his hands on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes.  "No, you don't have to carry it.  No matter how many times you convince yourself that you do.  Because to those who truly care for you.  For those who truly love you.  They understand who you are, and they see and feel the weight this has on you.  They understand how much this is tearing you apart.  They know you're heart.  And above all:  Nothing you do could stop my friendship, or the love of the one who watches over us.  I don't care what you've done.  I don't care what you may do.  Because you're my friend, and I care about you.  I do not and will never hate you.  Concerned, probably.  But never hateful towards you."  He smiled softly.  "And I hope we do get to meet in the real world at some point.  Because regardless of what you're known for out there.  Regardless of how others see you.  Regardless of what your own family says.  I know you for who you really are.  A woman who's gone through hell.  Who acted out of hurt and pain.  We make mistakes when we are hurting, afraid or angry....  I've made mistakes too that I've beat myself up for....  But the question then becomes where you will go?  How can you help others when you're carrying such a heavy burden?..  Mina, I won't try and convince you.  All I can do is implore you to think about this, and remember that your past does not define you.  It's only the starting point for where you're going.  Every day you have a choice you can make.  Which route will you take?  What final destination do you want to reach?  That's all up to you...  I can only try and shine a light on the path for you."

@tricolor_mina

I shook my head violently at the idea of letting someone else share my burden, and that he was willing to help with that. "No.. I appreciate the fact that you're doing your best to cheer me up, but it's not working."I teared up even worse as Itzal mentioned that I ought to at least try to move past my mistakes. "Move past..?! I lost my job over it because I worked in law enforcement! it was in the news for months!" I whispered, "The part that makes it even worse was the fact that I was probably the best one. Highest grades, Best combat Scores.. It hurt like hell to see all of that get wasted over a mistake." I shook my head, and looked up at him, my eyes dead and void of their usual emotional light. "I can't get rid of that guilt, not the way I am now..." I whispered, hugging myself as I spoke. "Not like this... I'll always hate myself too much for that..." I heard him mention shining a light on me, and I felt a sob claw its way up my throat. "All I want is for people to understand it was a mistake!" I wailed, tears beginning to stream down my face as I laid it in my hands. "But nobody even cares about it anymore! They don't remember my compassion, my love for music, and my love of History and Science! All they care about is what I did wrong, and they'll focus on it until I'm finally dead and gone! It's all they'll ever even see in me!"

Edited by tricolor_mina

"Mina!"  he cried in hopes to cut her off and keep her from spiraling any further down this train of depression, pulling her in close and holding her tight in a hug, but not too tight so that she wouldn't feel crushed (even though you can't technically feel pain) or trapped.  "Mina, breath.  You aren't surrounded by judgement here so breath.  Everyone who refuses to move past and forgive you for what happened.  Everyone who holds that against you and defines you by that?  They're the real sinners.  They are the ones who should be asking for forgiveness, who should feel guilty for making you feel like this.  But neither of us can change them, not now at least.  All you can do is focus on what you want and what you need.  I know it's hard, but we have to ignore what other people say about us, and instead prove them wrong."  he took a moment before speaking again.  "Many of us have become worse, or broken down because of this death game.  But for many of us it's also a second chance.  Sometimes it helps wake us up, or helps us develop as a person.  It's a fresh start for all of us..  So instead of focusing on what was, I want you to try focusing on the here and now.  Instead of remembering all the people who judged you in the real world, focus on the people who surround you today.  Your friends, your allies.  People who care about and for you."