[F2-PP-Quest] Break it! <<BtU>> (Tricolor_mina and Itzal)

I slumped forward a bit, resting my weight on top of Itzal, as my knees had given out from the sheer amount of emotions running through me. Akame was chirping sadly, nuzzling her head into my shoulder. A sob racked my shoulders, and I allowed myself to continue crying into him. "It just becomes... worse!" I sobbed, my voice slightly muffled as I buried my head into Itzal's shoulder. "A-and worse! All it does is get worse!! And I can't stop thinking about what could have been different." my voice had grown weaker, and I tightened my grip on his shoulders. My mind was little more than a messy blur now, and all I could see was a rapid barrage of images that seemed to be from my memory. An award from a martial arts competition, a girl holding a violin and playing along to a piano melody, a smiling girl wearing a graduation gown and cap, holding a diploma... a trio of police officers, all holding up their badges for a camera... "Would it really be okay... if I actually forgave myself..?" I whispered, raising my head and looking up at Itzal. "... would it..?"

Edited by tricolor_mina

Itzal nodded to her, a gentle and comforting smile on his face.  "It would be ok Mina.  It would be more than ok.  No one gains anything from holding onto guilt.  It doesn't help you.  It doesn't help others.  So the best thing to do is forgive yourself and move forward.  I'll be here, for whenever you need me.  Any time you need someone to chill with or talk with, I'll be there." 

Summary

Mina:  200 col, 2 sp, Extra Skill Martial Arts

Itzal:  200 col, 1 sp