[PP-NK-F6] Not-so-familiar companion | <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Clsoed, not taking anymore players)

Spoiler

<<Feeding the Enemy>>

This quest may take place on any Floor.
This quest is not repeatable, unless your previous familiar is dead or has died.

An old gypsy NPC woman approaches you. She tells you that if you feed a monster, it may become tamed and accompany you on adventures, and sometimes even help you. However, taming a familiar is very rare, and you may even be damaged by the familiar. Use caution. This quest can be taken on any floor.

Requirements:

Thread Length: 1 Page/20 Posts

The monster tamed must be smaller than a large dog and within reason. The tamed monster must also be logically tamed, and as such most humanoid monsters will not be tamable. Staff reserves the right to deny certain types of familiars. If you're worried that your familiar may not be approved before searching for it, please PM a member of Staff.

Rewards:

1. The title <<(Insert beast's type name) Tamer>>
  2. A familiar (Possibly, view chart below.)
  3. 1 Skill Point

Familiar Results:
When feeding a familiar, you have one chance to tame a familiar every 15 posts. That means you may only roll the loot die for the familiar on the fifteenth post. If you don't want a familiar that you tamed without buffs, you may kill it and continue searching. Use the loot die(LD) to see if you do. Familiars may only be attempted to be found in intervals of 15 posts of the attempting player.

LD 1 - 10 Failure No monster is found or the taming attempt is unsuccessful.
LD 11-18 Success Monster is found and may be successfully tamed. 
LD 19+ Success Monster is found and successfully tamed. Player may choose an extra skill from the Familiar Enhancements, submitted for approval via the Evaluations forum.

Only one familiar may be obtained per thread.

Soredell sits on a bench in the main city of Krycim on Floor 6, a predominantly jungle floor. He sits there thinking on the information that he has been given. 'Familiar huh? It won't be easy tackling something like this by myself. I need help on this one.' he thinks to himself. He opens up his menu, and scrolls through a list of players he's run into in the past that he knows well, only to not find a suitable candidate to assist him. It was an important time now, many of the players he does know are front-liners and preparing for the next floor boss. Other players are most likely busy running stores, so those were out. It didn't seem like there was anyone he knew that was available.

He closes the HUD with a sigh, chin in his hands, thinking on where to go next. If there was no one he knew that was available, who could he get help from? He looks around the area, and sees many players that he is unfamiliar with around him, doing their own thing. 'I could just send out a message on a public board...' he thinks to himself. This obviously came with disadvantages. He didn't know the people he'd be working with, assuming anyone would. And they could easily stab him in the back. But this was too important to pass out, no matter the potential risk.

Opening up the menu again, he types out a quick message, sending it to a public area where anyone nearby could see it, and simply waits.

To: All

Player looking for assistance with a quest. If interested in assisting me, you'll find me on a bench in Krycim. If you can't find me, look for the ninja looking guy. I go by the name Soredell. Thanks.

((Just be sure to leave every 15th post for me to roll for the familiar))

Edited by Soredell

Yuurei was scrolling through the message board curiously, only to see what people talked about on here. Status updates on progress and some ads for people’s stores were the bulk of information on the boards with the occasional quest-help requests like she had done when she met Shield. When the boards l refreshed once again, there was a request for the Familiar quest on the 6th floor. She was pretty low leveled but this quest was easy and surely wouldn't be a danger to her as long as she let the higher level players tank for her. She replied in a comment to Soredell’s message.

Spoiler

To: Soredell

I will be there ASAP. Look out for the girl in a emerald-coloured dress and silver hair, can't miss me.

With her message sent, she made her way to the Town of Beginnings teleportation gate and called out - “Floor Six - Krycim!” A flash of light passed and she was on floor six, for the first time actually. She looked around for this ninja that was requesting aid for his familiar quest.

Two armored figures strolled through the jungle settlement of Krycim, the pronunciation which was being debated between the two. "I think it's like, 'Cry-sim'." The brunette in the steel and purple cloth armor said to her companion as she oggled the amazonians that they passed. "I'll bet they'll make you cry, heh. So this Gemini thing is on this floor, right?" She was about to try and tempt Jareth with some of an NPC's hanging meats when a message popped up on her HUD. "Oh, hold on. Just got a message..." Piera paused as she read the contents from a person she knew not. "Hm... It's an area wide message. Says 'Player looking for assistance with a quest. If interested in assisting me, you'll find me on a bench in Krycim. If you can't find me, look for the ninja looking guy. I go by the name Soredell. Thanks.'." Tilting her head, she looked at Lee. "Feeling helpful? Sounds like it couldn't hurt...much...probably. Let's go find Kakshi-Sasuke-Soredell!" Eagerness abound, the alchemist coaxed Jareth away from the meats, which wasn't hard, before setting off in search of a bench. It took more than just a few minutes but eventually the brunette thought she spied the right person on the right bench. Tilting her head as she approached with Lee in tow and owl griffon on her shoulder, Piera asked the player, "Would you be Soredell the Ninja Looking Guy?"

"Cry Sims? That is a little sadistic don't cha think?" The plate armored player would chime in as the brunette would speak of how the town name was to be pronounced. She would speak of the crying and then the reason as to why they were on said floor to start with being a quest he was aiming to take by himself to fight himself. He had always enjoyed the idea and games usually gave that chance and low and behold, here it was. "Yeah, supposed to be."

Resting on Lee's arm per always was the small boar, being caged back by his other arm though she seemed content enough for the moment. Lee would bring his attention to Piera as she spoke of getting a message and would add that it was given to all players in the area. He got no such reply but this was to the settings he had prior. Lee would let a smirk slide onto his lips as she would read the message and the word ninja would appear in his mind. As she would name off the list of characters from an old anime he used to watch, he would nod "I'm game for it."

As they went off to find the player, Piera would be the first to introduce herself to the possible quest taker. Lee would simply raise his hand slightly in a greeting whilst standing just beside Piera.

Edited by Lee

Soredell didn't expect to get a response so soon. A little bit after he sent out his request, he got a response. A player named @Yuurei sent him a message, saying that they were on their way. "Look out for the girl in a emerald-colored dress and silver hair. Shouldn't be too hard. I don't think there are many silver-haired players." he mutters to himself, keeping a look out for a player matching that description. A short time later, he sees two armored players making their way towards him. He gets up, making sure to remove his hood but not his mask. "Hi, I'm Soredell. Thank you for taking the time to come and help me out with this quest." he says to the two, extending his hand to the both of the players for a handshake. As he does this, he notices a flash of light from the teleport gate, and notices a player emerge, a girl in a emerald-colored dress with silver hair, and he waves her down to join the group.

It didn't take long to find Soredell. He stuck out like a sore thumb here in the ninja get-up, but she didn't really have room to talk considering her own attire. He waved her down and she wasted no time in joining to group, unaware her was looking for more than just one partner.

“Oh! Pleased to make all your acquaintance. I'm Yuurei, nice to meet you all.” She said with a smile. It was at this time she noticed how heavily equipped the others were, compared to herself with nothing more than some basic armor and a vanity weapon. All these players were so far ahead of her. It ruffled her feathers a bit, but she would reach that level one day. Then no one could make fun of how much of a newbie she was.

“We're going to hunt down some familiars, right?” She asked shaking Soredell’s hand.

The heavily armored woman watched as the ninja looking guy stood, lowering his hood as he did so, revealing his silver hair and even more firmly putting in place his 'ninja' appearance. Smiling politely as he greeted the two of them and formally introduced himself before thanking them, Piera nodded and gave his hand a firm shake, making sure not to grip too hard considering her armored hands. "No problem. Nice to meet you Soredell. I'm A-"

Her face became a little blank as her eyes widened in vague surprise in spite of herself before she corrected, "I'm Piera." Clearing her throat, the brunette then quickly moved on with slightly pink ears, "This is uh, my, uh...Lee." She waved vaguely to the man next to her before fixing her eyes to the ground and stepping back slightly, nudging Lee's arm as she mumbled, "Ok, you do talking now." Feeling a little embarrassed at her social blunder and only feeling slightly better as Jareth began to preen some hair by her ear.

Glancing up as Soredell raised a hand to wave over someone, her eyes followed his line of sight and saw another girl approach in a green dress who also had silver hair. Giving a small smile in greeting, Piera dipped her head and gave a little wave. "Piera." She introduced simply, eyeing the girl critically and couldn't quite decide on an age for her. Deciding it was too rude to just ask, she left it alone and focused on what she next said. Blinking with slightly raised eyebrows, the healer looked over to Soredell and asked, "Oh, is that what we're doing? What kind of familiar are you looking to get?"

Lee would reach out in kinda after Piera to take the man's hand in a firm grip and shake it thereafter. At Piera stumbling over her words and almost throwing out an unwanted name Lee would laugh "You dumb idjit." Upon releasing it, he would then speak of Piera's calling him out "Yes, I am her Lee. Complete and utter ownership in every sense of the word and all without my own knowledge. Learn something new every day." He would joke as she would then dub him the voice piece for the two. Lee would then turn his attentions in the direction that Soredell and Piera were looking as the arrival of another would come to join the little venture party. "Nice ta meet ya, I'm Lee." He would then take note her overall appearance and then it was noted that they were going out to find a familiar of sorts for the ninja. "Oh, this'll be far more enjoyable than going it alone, that much I can vouch for."

Soredell shakes each of their hands as they offer their own in return, giving a nice hearty handshake, chuckling lightly at Piera's introduction, but not in a mocking manner. He takes a short moment to look at each of the people that he'll be working with today.

The first one, @Yuurei, like she said in her message, wore an emerald dress and had silver hair, much like how he himself had silver hair. He looked over her current gear, and it seemed as though it was just the beginner gear, signifying that she was a low leveled player. He'd need to look after her to make sure nothing happened to her. He didn't want any blood on his hands.

The other two, Piera and Lee, both wore heavy armour, seemingly proving that they had both taken up the 'role' of tank, even though there weren't any actual 'classes' in SAO, like other RPGs like D&D. Their armour seemed to be comparatively better than Yuurei, showing that they were at roughly his level. The way they interacted indicated that they know each other, but to what extent exactly is unknown to him, but it wasn't like he was going to ask about it.

With that he turns to the whole group and says "Alright. Was there anything else you guys needed to do before we head off? Need to get stuff ready? Any questions? If not we'll head off." he says, waiting for them if they need to get anything before they head off. While he waits for his companions to get ready, he himself readies his own items, 

<<Combat Stats>>

Spoiler

Used Consumables

• [1x] Lucky Joe (+3 LD)

Battle-ready Consumables

• [5x] T1 Health Potion (+40HP)

Equipment

• [Weapon] <<Cruento Reaver>>: +1 Damage; 2 Bleed
  • [Armour] <<Sicarius Vesti>>: +9 Damage Mitigation; 2 Evasion
  • [Lucky Charm] <<Sin of Greed>>: +3 LD

Battle-ready Equipment

• [Lucky Charm] <<Hunter's Vestige>>: +3 BD

Skills Active

• One-Handed Curved Sword - Rank 1: Novice
  • Katana - Rank 3: Expert

Sword Arts

Spoiler

One-Handed Curved Sword

Spoiler

RANK 1
Reaver - 1x1 - (1 Energy) - A basic sword art slashing vertically.
Fell Crescent - 1x1 - Stun - (4 Energy) - A charge-type sword art that delivers a downward blow and covers a distance of 4 meters in 0.4 seconds.
Rage Blow - 2x1 - (2 Energy) - A basic sword art slashing horizontally.

Katana

Spoiler

RANK 1
Tsumuji Guruma - 1x1 - AoE - (2 Energy) - A simple sword art that spins the user on their heel to slash in every direction.
Ukifune - 1x1 - Stun - (4 Energy) - Knocks the opponent high into the air.
Han'ei - 2x1 - (2 energy) - Two fast swings with the length of the katana blade.

Rank 2
Hi Ougi - 3x1 - (3 Energy) - Upward, downward, then thrusting combo.
Tsuji kaze - 1x4  (4 Energy) - A straight, long-ranged drawing strike

RANK 3
Wa Shu - 5x1 - (5 Energy) - A fast combo of slices that ends with a vertical chop
Gen Getsu - 2x3 - (6 Energy) - A half-circle that moves irregularly
Ra Setsu - 3x2 - Stun - (9 Energy) - A horizontal slash with a stunning punch after, then another slash

<<Final Stats>>

[Level: 13] || [HP: 260] || [Energy: 26] || [DMG: 7] || [ACC: 0] || [EVA: -2 MOB] || [MIT: 9] || [LD: +6]

Edited by Soredell

Yuurei watched Soredell check his inventory. It was probably a good idea to check hers as well just to be safe. Her inventory was rather small, a few loose items like materials and a crappy set of armor she didn't need anymore. After deciding she didn't need to change anything about her current build, she closed her menu and waited for everyone else to finish.

She was wondering at first if she would even be necessary for this quest with other people here being much higher a level than herself.

“Hope I don't hold you guys back from being a lower level, though, I assume our combat time is going to be pretty minimal for this quest.” She said out loud to everyone. “I've been working hard to grind through levels, but I'm still only level four, much lower than you guys probably. I'm sure my equipment gave that away.”

Pouting slightly externally at Lee's name calling but feeling a little less internally embarrassed as he fully embraced her ownership of him, causing a wide smile to plaster over her face as she nodded proudly. "You've accepted your fate. Good boy." She patted his armored shoulder before her head tilted as he assured Soredell that doing the quest with others would most definitely be more enjoyable, obviously speaking from experience.

Turning her attention back to the focus and reason of their assemblage, the alchemist glanced at Lee before shrugging. Then raising her eyebrows slightly as she saw him get fully equipped, the brunette couldn't help but ask, "Uhhh...are we slaughtering our way to the familiar? You never said what you were looking to try and get. Or are you just getting one for the stats? Like one of those dirty Pokemon EV breeders." Piera covered her mouth while holding Jareth closer to her head, pretending to be scandalized before chuckling, letting the act drop. Though the owl griffon seemed a little confused by the action, flapping his wings and righting his position, mussing up her hair.

Looking over at Yuurei as she spoke of combat, the brunette shrugged nonchalantly. "We don't judge. I've still got some of my starter gear just cuz it's comfy and I like the way it looks. ....Also I'm sentimental and might be a hoarder, but who's keeping track? Anyway, for combat, Lee here is a tank, he can draw the hate of monsters." She raised her left arm to knock her knuckles back on his breastplate before resting her right hand over her own chest. "And I can heal you if you drop too low. So we've got you covered, don't worry."

Eyeing Ninja Looking Guy critically she then stated, "And judging purely based on appearance, I'm willing bet that Soredell here's focused on Damage. So that's a full team. That means that you're either the leader or the mascot. Or the comic relief. Your choice." Piera's smile was lopsided, her tone and facial expression making it fairly apparent that she was just joking around.

Making a few swipes in the air with her finger as she accessed her menu and equipped her spear, letting it lean against the shoulder that Jareth wasn't perched on.

<<Combat Stats>>

Spoiler

Equipment

• [Weapon] <<Bleeding Lance>>: +1 Accuracy; 2 Bleed
  • [Armour] <<Violet Dragoon Armor>>: +18 Damage Mitigation; 1 Regen (Heals 9HP after every successful attack from my opponent)
  • [Lucky Charm] <<Healing Heart>>: +3 Combat Craft

Battle-ready Equipment

• [Lucky Charm] <<Fang Charm>>: +1 LD

Skills Active

• Two-Handed Assault Spear - Rank 1: Novice
  • Heavy Armor - Rank 1: Novice
  • First Aid - Rank 3: Expert

Sword Arts

(I) Sonic Charge - 1x1 & AOE (2 Energy) - A forward thrust which explodes energy at the end of the move.
(I) Twin Thrust - 2x1 & Stun (5 Energy) - Two forward thrusts aimed at the neck and knees.
(I) Heft - 1x2 (2 Energy) - Lift the heavy end of the spear diagonally across your opponent from the ground, cutting their torso with the tip.

<<Final Stats>>

[Level: 18] || [HP: 360] || [Energy: 36] || [DMG: 4] || [ACC: 1] || [EVA: 0] || [MIT: 21] || [LD: +1]

Edited by Piera

Lee would simply let his eyes roll at Piera as she would speak of his goodness and would jerk his shoulder away from her hand in a playful manner. "I am not a good boy. I'm a bad boy and I'm good at it." She would then bring up a rather good question as it would suck quite a bit to end up killing the monster Soredell wished to capture. "Yeah, that would be just a weee bit of important information...well, unless you are just gonna know when you see it. In that case, definitely gonna be quick on the telling us." Yuurei would then speak out about being of a lower level to which Piera would comment and Lee would follow suit

"Ain't nothin but a thang. We all started out somewhere and you'll be flyin through levels in no time." Then, Piera would voice the rolls of which Yuurei could be in which Lee would look down at his own familiar and then to her own and then back to the female silver haired player "B-but, I thought Babette and Jareth were the mascots?" Soredell would ask if they had everything ready to which he would give a simple nod without checking any of his items "No time like the present."

<<Combat Stats>>

Spoiler

Equipment

• [Weapon] <<Caliburn>>: +1 Paralyze(Removed enemy action for 1 turn afterwards on a roll of 9-10 if one slot is used); +2 Bleed(Activated on a successful roll of 8-10 with two slots. Deals 12 damage for 2 turns for the enemy/mob)
  • [Armour] <<Plate Armor>>: +27 Damage Mitigation
  • [Shield] <<Pridwen>>: +1 Paralyze(Removed enemy action for 1 turn afterwards on a roll of 9-10 if one slot is used); +2 Thorns(Deals 14 damage when Mob/Enemy hits a non-critical hit on you. This ignores damage mitigation)

Battle-ready Equipment

• [/] <</>>: /

Skills Active

• Block - Rank 1: Novice
  • Heavy Armor - Rank 1: Novice
  • Howl - Rank 1: Novice

Familiar

• [Babette] <<Protector>>: +9 Damage Mitigation

<<Final Stats>>

[Level: 11] || [HP: 220] || [Energy: 22] || [DMG: 1] || [ACC: 0] || [EVA: 0] || [MIT: 44] || [LD: 0]

Satisfied that all of his companions are now ready to head of he says "Alright, if that's everything, lets head off." he says to the group as he leads them out of the city towards the jungle. He knows exactly where he's leading the group to, the jungle that he was in the first time he came to Floor 6, in search for a familiar as well. He remembers vividly the psuedo-dragon that he saw, and remembering that he was resolved to find this beast, and make it his own familiar, no matter how long it took.

While the group is walking, he says "We shouldn't worry too much about running into combat. The area we're going to doesn't have quite so many mobs roaming the area, so less chance of combat. In the off chance that we do go into combat, the mobs on this level shouldn't be too hard to beat." he says to the group, mainly directed towards @Yuurei, but seemingly directed towards the whole group. "By the way. The familiar I have my sights set on is a mob called a psuedo-dragon. Its like a dragon, but just much smaller. I know for a fact there is one on this floor." he says to the group, at least giving them something to look out for, if they weren't looking for materials to hunt down during their little search.

Spoiler

Searching for Materials (Not the familiar, yet)

ID: 82831
LD: 2 + 3 [Food Item] + 3 [Enhancement] = 8 (No Materials found)

Spoiler

ID# 82833

LD - 15 Material Found

Yuurei wasn't too sure how to respond to being called a ‘mascot’ or a ‘comic relief’. She was definitely not funny, nor did she intend on jumping around in a big squirrel costume or something of that likeness. 

Swallowing a comment that would probably not be the best to say now, the silver haired assailant kept an eye out for this ‘Pseudo-Dragon’ Soredell had spoken of. Should be rather easy to find, so while she kept an eye out for the mob, she kept another for looking for materials. She didn't have a profession yet, but Shield had taught to always look for materials when your out of the safe zone and not in combat.

Luck shined on her - she knew it was somewhat difficult to find materials without something to boost your luck - as she found some medicinal herbs growing near a tree's roots. She grabbed them promptly and returned to her group as quickly as possible.

Edited by Yuurei
Spoiler

Searching for the familiar

LD: 10 + 3 [Food Item] + 3 [Enhancement] = 16 (Nothing worthwhile found)

After a little bit more time walking, he notices that Yuurei isn't with the group. He looks around for her, before he sees her running back. "Find anything good? Materials, something out of the ordinary, that kind of thing?" he asks her. As they continue walking, he looks back to make sure @Piera and @Lee are still with him. Eventually, the group makes it to a certain spot in the forest. The others don't know it, but Soredell knows that this is the spot where he had first seen that psuedo-dragon not too long ago. He looks up for a few moments, seeing if he would be lucky enough to find the beast again. After a few more seconds of staring up, he concludes that in the time that he was last here, and now, the beast could be anywhere. But one could hope. "Alright. Lets keep moving." he says to the group as he presses forward.

OOC: STRAP YOURSELVES IN BOYS AND GIRLS WE'RE GOING TO BE A WHILE

Edited by Soredell

Piera couldn't help but chuckle a little at Lee's insistence that he was good at being a bad boy to which she complacently humored, "Yes dear. The best." At his very cute question about their own familiars being the mascots, her eyes went wide and, glancing at Jareth as if he could help her out of this situation, but the owl griffin cared not for her plight, licking his paw and rubbing it behind his ear. Leaving her to only clear her throat and decidedly avoid the question.

Following the leader of their rag tag group, which was most decidedly Soredell, the alchemist listened as he explained that they weren't specifically looking to pick fights, just being prepared if they aggro'ed anything. Nodding in understanding, her otherwise blank face brightened slightly in interest as the familiar that they would be searching for was described. "Ahhh, a flier. Keep our eyes high then." Shaking her left shoulder in a rapid shrug to wake up the disinterested owl griffon perched there, Piera told him, "Fly fly Jareth. Good boy." The up and down motion combined with the double command got the familiar's attention, prompting his flapping motion before he took flight, soaring above the players' heads in the canopy.

She wondered that if dragons (even pseudo ones) were so common what an actual rare creature in Aincrad was. Perhaps a normal cat or dog? She wasn't about to critique the player on his choice of pet though. Dragons are pretty awesome. Seeing Yuurei pick up something from the ground, Piera piped in after Soredell's questions with a helpful one of her one, "Dragon droppings?" Mostly joking... Though that did lead to a thoughtful expression passing on her face as she questioned quietly aloud, "...Do mobs poo?" Glancing at Lee before shrugging.

Noticing Soredell staring rather intently at a certain area, the healer questioned with genuine curiosity, "Are you Tracking the dragon you'd seen here last? Or just re-tracing your steps and hoping to get lucky?"  Her foot nudged a large leafy bush, thinking that she had spied something under the shade, but it was just the pixels and her eyes playing tricks on her mind.

Spoiler

ID: 82901
LD: 8+1=9
[No Material Found]
[Tier 1 Materials Found: 0/0]

Edited by Piera

Yuurei seemed to be a bit agitated though he wasn't entirely sure about the specific though it was sure to have something with what they had said. Piera always did have a horrible sense of the obvious and even more so when it came to boundaries to which he would give a simple and seemingly unprovoked punch to her shoulder. They would now officially begin the venture out into the world in search of this creature and some free materials if they were lucky. Soredell would make it a note to tell them that for the most part, they did not plan on running into anything to actually fight but it was better safe than sorry.

Lee would nod in agreement and then Soredell would talk about how he was looking for a small dragon like creature that spawned on the floor to which he would make a small comment "Cool, cool. Can't go wrong with dragons." Soredell would comment about Yuurei as she found something of her own on the excursion almost right away "Kudos on...that thing that you got and or found!" Piera would comment on what it might have been and then asked if the creatures did the secondary to which he would nod firmly "Of course, maybe. One hundred percent possibly."

ID: 82953
LD: 3
MAT: 0+0=0

Soredell had spent so much time dedicated to looking for the psuedo-dragon that he had longed to acquire that he didn't even notice anything happening behind him, mainly the conversation between @Yuurei, @Piera and @Lee. He only picked up on a few phrases directed at him, nothing more. He had absolutely no read on Piera's comments, or Yuurei's shifting attitude in response. For a ninja-like character, Soredell was not very perceptive. At the moment at least; he's had his good days and bad days. "Well, a bit of both honestly." he says in response to Piera's question. "Where we stopped before was where I first, and last saw the psuedo-dragon. I had hopped I would get lucky and find it where I last saw it, but honestly I should've expected the result I got. Between then and now, that psuedo-dragon could be anywhere by now, so I guess retracing my steps from the last time I was here is the most logical next step." he says, continuing the trek. During the continued journey, he spots a material that could be used for later on the ground. He picks it up before sending it to his inventory and continuing onwards.

Spoiler

Searching for Materials 

LD: 19 + 3 [Food Item] + 3 [Enhancement] = 25 (Materials Found, 1 T1 Material found)

((WHY CAN't I HAVE THIS LUCK WITH THE FAMILIAR!?!?))

Stepping over a larger than normal root, Piera nearly tripped over it, but was able to windmill herself to stability. Ears a hot red, she glanced about and hoped no one (except for Lee) had noticed. Jareth screeched from up above which she was sure was his griffon version of a cackle. Perking up as Soredell answered her, the brunette nodded in understanding. "Sounds like a plan. I don't think I've ever seen someone use the Tracking skill. Is it very useful?" Unaware that the ninja hadn't been referring to the in game Tracking skill. Squinting over at something she thought she saw move, the alchemist paused before shaking her head. A thought occurred to her and she voiced it aloud, "So we're looking for a mini-dragon. What color is it? Oh, and have you thought of any names?" She asked the latter with a friendly smile, remembering when she first named Jareth.

Spoiler

ID: 83017
LD: 10+1=11
[No Material Found]
[Tier 1 Materials Found: 0/0]

Edited by Piera
Spoiler

ID# 83074

LD - 17 Material found

I'm stealing all the good rolls @Soredell @Piera @Lee :D

Yuurei followed behind the group, occasionally looking behind them to make sure they would not get ambushed or something stupid along those lines. It was all she would be helpful for in this party of high leveled players. All of them, almost, had familiars and she had yet to get hers. She didn’t have the money to acquire some decent luck boosting consumables. She finally spoke up after so long of being the quiet one in the back. If she had met all of these people one at a time, she may have had an easier time talking to them, but groups bigger than 3 tend to rattle her antisocial nerves.

“I have been debating whether I should get a familiar this early. If I do, I’m going to get one of those transparent-y white wisp things and name it Myon.” She said plainly and looked down at the ground finding another material and picking it up quickly.

Edited by Yuurei