[PP-F3] A Call To Arms <Worn Out Welcome>

Zero stood waiting at the entrance to the main settlement on the third floor.  He hadn't actually spent much time on this floor at all.  Between all the quests he had taken on the first floor, the only other floor that he had really spent any significant amount of time on was the fifth floor.  As such, he didn't really understand much of the layout of this floor, how it was set up, what types of enemies there were and which quests actually were available here.  What had brought him this way however, was a chance call put out by another player.  A player by the name of @Itzal had put out a call, wanting to help players with a particular quest called "Worn Out Welcome".  Zero had never taken the quest before and figured it could be worth some decent experience, the quicker that he could grow and get his strength up, the safer he would be in this "death game".  He wasn't too sure exactly what this quest would entail or how it would work or even if Itzal would be the only one accompanying him on this quest.  While there were a lot of questions that he had in his mind, he wasn't too worried.  Maybe it was his new armor and weapon that was giving him a bit of an extra air of confidence, but he was sure that he could handle whatever this quest could throw at him, having someone to go along with him for the quest would make things even easier.

Items Equipped for RP

Obsidian Guard - +2 Mit, +1 Regan

Two Handed Sword of the Fallen - +2 Damage, +1 Acc

Gentlemen's Cuff Links - +1 Acc

5 Tier 1 Potions of Healing of Uncommon Quality

OOC- Yeah, no need for potions with your equipment.  The guy's a sucker XD

It was useful that the quest was on the third floor...  Where Itzal's shop was.  Wearing Twilight cloak, the deep purple trench coat and silver vest underneath, Beauty Incarnated, a ruby ring with golden designing on it, and Dragon's soul, an obsidian blade that hung on his left hip, he leaped from one branch to another as he made his way across the floor.  By traveling this way he was able to avoid attracting monsters and thus would avoid having to fight them....  Or lead them to the safe zone which would get him and many other players in trouble.  Thus he was saving himself a whole lot of time by traveling how he normally did.  He also knew every shortcut in this floor, seeing as how he had recently memorized the entire land.  He saw the entrance to the town coming into view and as he neared the edge of the forest he pushed even harder off of the tree, Velnia, his purple dragon gliding beside him.  When he neared the ground he adjusted himself so that once he made contact he bent his knees and rolled, reducing all fall damage to squat and rose to his feet, walking over to the gate.  Velnia landed on his shoulder, grinning at him.  "I'll get you ice cream after for crying out loud Velnia.  We're here to help another player remember?"  Velnia cocked her head as if she couldn't remember, which she probably couldn't, and he soon saw the player in question.  He waved at him with a smile.  "Hey!  You wanted help for the quest right?"

@Kasier

The third floor, the most boring of the floors except for the first one, held yet another beautiful day with just the right temperature. Well, boring was perhaps not exactly the right word for it. She wouldn't call this floor boring but this floor did not have anything that was particularly interesting. Simply said, it was a floor for low-leveled players to get used to combat and technique-related training. When she was on this floor, she had managed to skip a few quests so by this point, she was way higher leveled than she should be for these ones. This floor wasn't the only floor that she skipped some quests though - all the floors had some quests yet to be completed by Kasier for those skill points that she needed at the immediate moment. And so she stood, her heavy armor equipped and already reflecting the light given off by the sun's rays, blinding a few walking NPCs who happened to look her way for a few seconds. She did not have a single piece of damage but any mobs residing on this floor should be one or two-shot by her thorn damage. Also, despite the fact that her mitigation still required additional work, she had far more mitigation than any damage a mob could deal on this floor. Simply said, she would not take any damage on this floor and any damage she does take would immediately be healed. 

This was one of the reasons that she had decided to go with a tank build before a DPS build. As she turned the corner of an alleyway in the main settlement, "Delilah", she thought she had seen a familiar face. As she turned back around, she realized that it was, as she suspected, Itzal standing with another player! Out of all the floors he could have been on, he was on this floor. What a coincidence! Perhaps they are going to complete some quests as well? Kasier thought, walking up closer. Taking her professional, quiet tone once again, she waved and asked, "What are you doing? Who is he?" She pointed at the unfamiliar player while looking at Itzal.

@zero_lost04

Zero kept a look out for the player that was going to join him on the quest.  He wasn't familiar with this floor and didn't know much about it, so it was a rather abrupt shock to him when a player essentially leaped out of a tree and landed just outside the gate to the settlement.  It took him a few moments to react when the player walked up to him and asked if he was the player that had wanted up on this quest.  The suddenness of the other player's arrival and the small purple dragon like creature that had landed on the other player's shoulder and temporarily left him speechless.  Gathering his wits, Zero decided to introduce himself.

"Yes, I am, thank you for agreeing to help me with this quest. I don't really know much about this floor and while I hadn't originally planned on taking this quest just yet, when I saw your message about it, I figured why not.  My handle in this game is zero_lost04, but you can call me whatever you like."  Zero says, respectfully lowering his head in a simple nod to the other player when he introduces himself.  It was about that time that another player walked up to them and began a conversation of her own.  It actually annoyed Zero a little bit to she her just point at him and ask he who he was, he thought it was a little rude since he was standing right there, but from her tone of voice, he was pretty sure that that was not how she meant for it to be taken.  Deciding to take a bit of initiative in regards to that himself, he took a step forward.

"It is a pleasure to meet you miss.  My handle in this game is zero_lost04, I'll take you two must be friends.  He had agreed to help me with a quest on this floor, I don't really know much about the requirements for this quest, but if you would like to join us I would be more than happy to have another player in party with us."  Zero says as he steps forward and once again bows his head in a respectful nod as he introduces himself to the newly arrived female player.

@Itzal

Itzal noted the small moment of silence and remembered that while parkour and curious, hyperactive dragon's was the norm for him, it was very unusual for other players.  He listened to the player introduce himself and he was guessing that the player meant user name when he said handle.  He nodded.  "Nice to meet you Zero!  My name is-"  he stopped when he heard an all too familiar voice speak up:  Kasier.  His girlfriend.  He grinned when Zero introduced himself and gave the analytical way of explaining the situation.  Itzal nodded.  "Yeah essentially.  I was looking to see if any players needed help with the quest or were looking for someone to hang out.  Zero answered the flier so here I am.  If you want to join us you can.  Oh, Zero this is Kasier.  And this hyperactive little dragon here is Velnia.  Velnia...  Don't do it today."  Velnia, who was about to take flight, stopped and turned to Itzal.  He could practically hear her saying the word ssstaaaaaaaare out loud.  "Nope.  Or else you don't get ice cream."  Immediately she stopped staring and decided to zip around the air for a little bit before landing on Kasier's head and sat there like a guardian, her eyes closed as she smiled gleefully, her head bobbing left and right to a tune only she was listening to in her head.  Itzal shook his head with a chuckle.  "Ah jeez Velnia, you are so ridiculous."

@Kasier

Kasier watched as the man stepped up and introduced himself as Zero_lost04. To her, it was a mouthful to say and she would much rather go with Zero. Her first impression of him was simply a man of class - he introduced himself immediately even when she didn't introduce herself to him and the language that he spoke in was highly professional, reminding her of the way Sey speaks at times when the two debates over something. Kasier stared at the man as he introduced himself with an emotionless face. "Quite the mouthful of a name. I guess some symbolic thoughts have been placed into that name because that is not a name for someone to just come up with without thought. Especially the 04 part," Kasier said, thinking aloud. "And whether I tag along with the party depends on what quest we are doing. Any quest on this floor is a piece of cake for Itzal so I am not necessarily needed at all. However, if it provides me with additional skill points, it surely does not hurt for me to join." Kasier said.

Immediately after she finished those words, Velnia managed to plop down on her head, messing up the top of her hair - the hair that she had tried so hard earlier that morning to fix. Geez. Kasier thought, And I thought I would be able to keep it good looking for a few more hours. "What quest are you doing?" She asked both of them. "Velnia, I thought we said no getting touchy in public," Kasier whispered to the dragon, reaching up and grabbing her gently before holding the dragon like a baby inside her arms. 

@zero_lost04

"Sadly, I wish there was a deeper meaning to the username, but unfortunately it is not so.  This is merely a username I started using a very long time ago, but when things on the internet weren't quite as, umm, let's say inventive as they are now.  There may have been some good reason I had for putting it all together when I first started using it, though in truth it was probably because "Zero" was taken as a username and I needed to come up with something a bit more unique."  Zero says, remaining pretty stoic throughout the first part of his explanation, but then chuckling a little bit towards the end.  Zero watched as the tiny purple dragon first stared intently, then left Itzal's shoulder and flew around before landing on Kasier head, along with Itzal mentioning something about ice cream for the small dragon later.  It was interesting to see the bonds player's made with their familiars, he had never gotten a familiar or tamed any creature in the other MMOs that he had ever played, but he had seen a lot of strong bonds developed between the two in this game, though Sword Art Online was definitely anything but a normal MMO.

"I believe the quest that we were going to undertake was called "Worn Out Welcome". I haven't spent much time on this floor so I don't really know much about the specifics of the quest and what goes on with it or even what the rewards are.  If I am to be completely honest, I'm really just most interested in getting some extra Skill Points so that I can get my levels up a bit more and maybe rank up my weapon again."   Zero talked as much as he could about the quest they were going on, but since he had never spend any time on this floor other than just wandering around the main town, he was largely at a loss and couldn't really say much more than just what the quest was.  He also didn't feel like there was any need to hide his real feelings on the quest either.  All he was really interested in, for the most part, was just being able to get his levels up a bit more and to grow stronger so that he could go out to stronger places and grow even more.  Still it was nice to have the company and he couldn't help but smile at the interactions between Itzal, Kasier and Velnia, it was nice to see things like that despite the situation that they all found themselves in in this world.  

@Itzal

From the way Kasier responded it was clear to Itzal that she liked Zero, even though Zero himself might not realize that she did, mainly because Itzal knew her, and the way she was speaking to him right now screamed it to him.  Then she mentioned how she wouldn't mind tagging along, regardless of if she was useful or not.  Mainly because it would gain her some more experience.  Itzal was curious to know if part of the reason was also because he was on this trip but he didn't need to know this information.  He was simply glad he got to spend even more time with her.  Upon Kasier telling Velnia their deal, she grinned shyly and was about to get off when Kasier had picked her up and held her in her arms.  Velnia closed her eyes and smiled, a half dragon growl half purr sound emanating from her.  If she was told or nudged to leave she would oblige happily and dart around the air like a pinball.  Itzal listened to Zero's comment and nodded.  "Yep.  That's why I offered to assist players in that quest.  I hadn't done it yet, and I needed the experience it grants.  The item however is completely useless to me so I figured that I could help another player get it while I get the experience.  It seems none of us have need of it however, so I guess we'll all just dump it at the end and keep the experience.  The boss itself isn't difficult.  Any player above level five could take it on easy.  Maybe even level three if they had the right skills and equipment.  I could one shot it or you could take it on.  Either way we could gather materials afterwards or take on monsters.  Kasier's an excellent tank so we'll be good on that end.  It's your call."

@Kasier

"Honestly, the moment that it attacks me is the moment it dies," Kasier exclaimed, feeling the weight of Velnia on her arms. She had heard about this quest from way back before she had reached the level that she was at right now. This was a quest that she should've completed before she had reached level ten. It turned out that she never did it because she had no damage and getting someone else to do it with her seemed like a waste of people's time especially due to how weak the boss of this quest is. She would've probably never done it if she wasn't in a rush to reach the levels needed for her to join the front lines and contribute to the break away from the chains of this virtual game. She had actually forgotten about this quest - it was lucky that Itzal was going to do it with another player so Kasier can join in as well. Zero_lost04 was also in search of skill points. Well, I guess everyone is at this point. This game is revolved around it after all. Kasier thought. You can never get enough skill points.

"Honestly, the moment that mob touches me is the moment it dies. One touch on my armor, and she's gone. I've heard about this quest. Apparently, the health of the quest boss is less than 20. Perhaps we can find one of these quest bosses that scale up to your level, Itzal. I'm not sure if that's how it works but if we can, we will be able to get more loot that way. And from experience, I can definitely deal with mobs that scale to your level." Kasier said, feeling the weight of Velnia in her arms. Lucky you. Getting comfortable while I'm here carrying you. Stop eating so much. She thought, with a sigh.

(Oops, I didn't mean to type, "The moment that it attacks me is the moment it dies twice in the two paragraphs XD)

@zero_lost04

Edited by Kasier

Zero listened to @Itzal and Kasier very intently.  Itzal seemed to think that any player over level 5 should be able to take care of the boss for the quest very easily.  He also mentioned that the reward was pretty much useless to him which made Zero even more grateful for the fact that he had gotten fully geared up not too long ago.  Kasier then mentioned that should the boss even touch her, then it would immediately fall.  While he thought there was a possibility that she might be talking metaphorically, he figured that the most likely scenario that was talking about was that she had a lot of Thorns type damage that would reflect back on the boss.  Zero's face was a little bit dejected when he heard her mention that from the information she had gathered the boss only had 20 HP.  That was a lot lower than he was expecting and if its HP was that low, its damage output would probably be pretty low too.

"Well Kasier, that is a bit disappointing to hear about the boss, if its HP is that low, then I think I could take it out in two attacks on my own and if its damage output is comparable to its HP, then I'm pretty sure it couldn't hurt me either.  In that sense, this should be an Skill Point grab for all of us. I suppose I could use the reward myself, while I'm pretty happy with the armor I've got right now, you never know what a merchant may be able to unlock on it and since I can only use Tier 1 stuff, more options is always a nice bonus.  Who knows, maybe if we are lucky we can find a rare monster spawn or maybe even locate a sub dungeon.  I probably wouldn't be much help against mobs that are scaled more for either of your two levels, but for my level I can do some decent damage, so I should be able to take care of myself.  Now, I'm not really sure of anything on this floor, I haven't done much travelling outside the main town settlements, so if you two are ready, I'm more than ready to get out there and get this thing rolling."  Zero says with a smile and a nod at the end.  Overall, this would probably be a pretty easy run for them, it didn't sound like the quest boss would give them any kind of trouble.  Plus, you never knew how adventures would turn out, they might find something far more interesting during their adventure that could make things a lot more fun than just the quest itself.  On the same note, Zero was quite happy to be making some friends in this world.  He had always played MMOs pretty solo and usually get himself in way over his head because of it, and that would be extremely deadly here, possibly for real as well, it was nice to actually have some company on a few quests.

He heard Kasier mention how the moment it hit her it would die.  She waited a moment for the two to look over to her before repeating her statement and continue.  When he heard her statement he looked to Zero and shrugged.  "If, the night elf is leveled with me then he's certainly going to have a lot more power.  Since he's an elf I'll bet he has evasion and accuracy too.  How much is hard to say.  If it's not leveled though, we could go hunt some more monsters that are around my leveled so we could get some loot.  Or gather materials.  Honestly it's Zero's call since it's his quest."  Then Zero spoke.  When he mentioned how he might be able to use the item Itzal shook his head.  "Not worth it man, you're better off selling the sucker to a merchant somewhere.  Uncommon armor, one slot.  You're better off buying from someone.  I know one or two players if you need a tailor or blacksmith."  Then he mentioned that he was all set to go and Itzal nodded.  "I know every corner of this floor so I can get us there.  It's an easy quest so it's easy to find anyways.  On the way what are your thoughts on whether we should fight leveled monsters afterward, gather materials or head home?" 
OOC- @zero_lost04, if you want I can make the elf a bigger challenge or no.  I just need your confirmation.

@Kasier

"Itzal. Listen to him. He said that his damage is able to take out the elf in two attacks. If he can handle it, I think we should let him get the combat experience especially since he's low-leveled. We don't really need this and I'm sure it's more dignity for the person to kill the quest mob himself. Besides, I'm too lazy to engage in combat and not willing to do it at the moment." Kasier said. If she was a DPS, she would enjoy killing a mob by herself instead of with the help of other people. If others help you, it only shows that you cannot handle it yourself and weakness will lead to frustration. She had experienced it before and is still experiencing the effects of weakness. As a healer, she could not deal any damage and the only way for her to complete quests was through the help of others and even then, her healing skills were not required most of the time. Once she became a tank, she could contribute more to the cause but was still unable to do much aside from watching the DPS players defeat mobs after mobs while she simply stood there, ready to take damage at any moment. This is the undeniable truth to the life of a support player and it shall be her life for a long time because she'll be spending quite the amount of time on her tank build. Kasier sighed, "Although, I wouldn't mind doing some mob hunting for more Col. Maybe we can split it up. But first, we should get the quest complete as fast as possible. And there's no time better than now to proceed with the quest." Kasier stated, already walking so they can arrive at the quest location in good time.

@zero_lost04

Zero listened to Itzal give a quick run down of his thoughts on the "Boss" of the quest.  He nodded along in agreement with him as he talked about the possibility of some Accuracy and Evasion buffs that the Dark Elf might have, simply from the fact that it was an elf.  The logic was good and from what he had seen, regular field mobs could spawn based more on the player who spawned them, so while a quest boss could be more set, having a party with such a high average level could potentially cause the boss to spawn either scaled more to challenge the party or with some added abilities that it normally didn't have to add an extra layer of challenge to the fight.  He also understood what Itzal was saying about the reward from this quest, it was dramatically less useful than what Teion had made for him and wouldn't really be worth much to him on its own.  Still with so few items to his name, Zero felt that holding on to what he could and potentially getting them appraised couldn't hurt right now.  He also heard Kasier speak up, while she did make some assumptions, he couldn't fault her logic and how she had arrived at her conclusion.  If the truth was too be told, if Itzal had never mentioned helping someone with this quest, Zero would have done it on his own and possibly would have never ended up in too many parties unless the quest he wanted to do required it.

"I don't mind hunting some monsters while we head to the Dark Elf to finish him off, I've gotten a good bit of combat experience on my own so I'm slowly figuring out how to use this over-sized blade on my back.  Plus, if this boss doesn't scale, it will be a pretty boring adventure with it dying off so fast.  Plus right now materials aren't really of much use to me other than as bartering chips with other players, but if either of you two need them, I will be more than happy to help you search as a thank you for helping me get through this quest in as quick a time as possible."  Zero takes time to bow his head to each of them individual as he speaks, thanking them for helping him with this quest so they can get through it as quickly as possible.  It was only at the moment that he raised his head that he noticed that Kasier was already on the move.  Smiling a little bit because he was getting the feeling that he would really like this party, he quickly followed after her so they could get things started.

@Itzal

Itzal listened to Kasier and nodded in agreement.  Back when he was level grinding, and well, still actually, he didn't care who killed it as long as he was able to climb a few levels and hang out with his friends.  However he knew that other players, Kasier included, felt the need to do things on their own as well as with help.  If the player could do it then he should have the honors.  She then commented on how she wouldn't mind a mob grinding afterwards.  Itzal chuckled and nodded.  "I agree."  Then Zero spoke up, mentioning how they could fight monsters along the way.  Itzal shook his head.  "Mm, no.  There's no monsters along the path, just the boss itself.  We'd have to fight some monsters after defeating the boss.  As for the material gathering don't sweat it.  There's someone I typically gather with anyways.  I have an abundance of materials at the moment if I'm totally honest so I know what you mean.  And no need to thank us man.  I love helping others out.  It also gives me a chance to stretch my legs."  Itzal didn't realize that this would make others believe he didn't get out much, when in reality he didn't do many quests that often.  Though he was trying to change that since he needed the experience points as well as skill points...  Well skill points mainly.  "Alright so.  Let's head out then.  Our destination is down that path, a nice quiet stride there."  As they walked he strode beside Kasier and whispered to her in a way that seemed like he wasn't:  "If you want I can hold Velnia.  Or you can hold her it's up to you.  I tell you that dragon can't make up her mind about anything...  Except to eat that is." 

@Kasier

Kasier placed her hand on her forehead gently. It wasn't particularly a hot day but she had spent quite some time in the coolness of the fourth floor to the point that she was no longer used to the temperature of this the 'green' floors. Plus, it did not help at all that she was wearing a very heavy set of armor that surely increased the heat that she felt. Although she felt the heat, she was not sure whether she should be feeling it. This was virtual reality... A game that is made out to be like the real life but things such as hunger and thirst does not exist in this game. This is one of the reasons that she suspects that she should not be feeling the heat. It was possible that her awareness of the temperature was simply an effect of the game but it was also possible that the game actually allowed the players a sense of the temperature. At this point, she is not even sure, herself. In this virtual prison, most things are unsure, anyway. Once you live in such uncertainty for a while, you get used to it - to the point when you no longer question the things around you. 

Kasier felt a sweat coming down her neck before she whipped it off quickly after freeing her hand. "Here, you take back Velnia." Kasier declared, feeling the fatigue in her arm muscles - once again a sensation that she should not be feeling. Perhaps this, too, was simply an illusion that her brain puts her under as a result of her imagining what would have happened in real life if she was in the same situation. "My arms are getting a bit tired," Kasier whispered back to Itzal, handing off Velnia to him carefully before leaning closer to the dragon and telling her to behave. They had been walking for a while now and soon, the party should be closing in on the boss. No matter how they looked at it, this one should be easy enough for the players to handle without too much difficulty. 

@zero_lost04

• 1 month later...

Itzal smiled as Kasier asked him to take Velnia and he watched as the dragon licked Kasier's cheek again before taking off and gliding over to Itzal's arm, landing on it and crawling up to his shoulder as he walked, licking his cheek next.  He chuckled.  "See?  She can never make up her mind.  She likes us both equally I guess."  He stroked the dragon a little bit as he thought.  He had a long ways to go before he was ready for Fearx.  The encounter with his old enemy had been an...  interesting event, but one that haunted him secretly.  He was beginning to become nervous, wondering where he was, if he was stalking him.  He always had detect and reveal active every five minutes just to make sure.  He needed to get strong again, to become the best fighter.  If he did that he'd be ready for Fearx.  When he did either he'd find Fearx or Fearx would find Itzal.  Either way the two seemed to be consistently drawn to each other, like magnets.  Opposites that continued to collide.

He turned to say something to Zero when he noticed that the player was nowhere to be found.  He activated detect and reveal but he didn't see anything at all, which was surprising, considering the range of his mods.  He looked around a second time but still nothing.  "He's..  Gone.  I wonder what the matter was?  Did he forget something?  Or was it another matter entirely?"  He turned to Kasier.  "You think we should continue on and complete the quest anyways, or should we just head home?"

@Kasier

Kasier allowed Velnia to leave her hands so her owner can take care of her instead. "I'm sure Velnia likes me better,"  Kasier replied simply. She would've made a joke there had she not been aware of a third player among their presence. She had been trying to change and open up a bit to the players of this world but she was in no position to openly show affection in public at the moment. Even if she did open up to the world of Aincrad, she would not want to be considered "cute". That was the word that she does not wish to be used to describe her, although an exception can be made for Itzal if need be. Even if she did want to open up more, she had already formed a clear opinion that this game was not for the weak. A mature, calm mind is needed at all times to ensure survival. Kasier sighed and gave off a small smile before taking a small peek behind her, expecting to see Zero following them closely. However, the man was not there. At that moment, Itzal seemed to have noticed that Zero had suddenly disappeared as well. 

"Huh. Do you think he got lost in the forest?" Kasier asked, looking around even though she knew it was futile. Itzal had probably already tried to find this man and if he couldn't do it as an S-class scout, there was no way that she could search for something better than Itzal can in these locations. "Well, there's no point in leaving now. We might as well finish up the quest. The mob should only take about one hit to kill after all, so it shouldn't be that much time spent." Kasier logically thought out loud, continuing to walk. "Since we are in a party, maybe he will get the rewards as well."

@Itzal

Itzal chuckled at her comment and nodded.  "Yeah you're probably right.  She always loved cuddling with you more.  Plus you two are the same gender.  I think that helps too."  After the other player disappeared, Itzal thought that Kasier might loosen up a little bit more.  He knew that she disliked showing her real self out in public for her own personal reasons that he respected.  He doesn't question it when she switches or hides herself, but when she spoke again it was clear she wasn't loosening up just yet.  Perhaps it was because they were out in the open?  He would certainly inform her if a player was approaching.  She mentioned how they might as well finish the quest and he nodded.  "Yeah.  I haven't done this quest so it will gain me some skill points regardless.  I doubt either of us will keep the armor though.  And yeah, hopefully Zero will gain some experience too.  I sure don't want him to die out there."  Itzal continued to walk as well, his strides even with Kasier's as they made their way to their destination.  "It shouldn't be too far now.  In fact...  I think I see the clearing there." 

The two continued to walk until they reached the area where the dark elf stood.  The npc growled upon their approach, his health bar appearing.  "How dare you approach me?!"  The dark elf drew his sword and took it's stance.  Itzal glanced at Kasier before drawing his own sword.  "I got this one Velnia."  Itzal activated charge to launch himself forward, but when he activated his sword art, in fact right as he activated it, the dark elf vanished.  His eyes opened wide and scanned his sides, noting the elf's attack from the right and managed to deflect the attack.  He was going to have to adjust to the npc's speed.

ID#  86830  BD:  2+3  MD:  1

Itzal:  1260/1260  <>  115/126
@Kasier:  ???/???  <>  ???/???

Dark Elf:  12/12 HP  9 DMG

Edited by Itzal

Soon enough, the two players reached the quest location where they were greeted by a dark elf. Then the dark elf menacingly threatened the two players as if that actually scared them. It didn't scare Kasier and no way did it scare Itzal considering the things that she had fought which were far tougher than what the dark elf appeared to be. It's a low-leveled quest after all and Kasier was surprised that she had not completed this quest earlier. She was even more surprised to find out that Itzal had not done it either. Kasier's red eyes fixed on the dark elf's eyes when Itzal said something to Velnia. The next thing she knew was Itzal had charged up to the dark elf and managed to miss the target. Luckily, though, the dark elf had not dealt damage to the man. "Geez. What happened to letting the tank make the first move. Although I guess I'm not really needed, so go ahead. You got this right? I'll just chill in case you need me." Kasier said, turning around to sit down on the base of a tree that was closest to the battle but also hid her from the radiant rays of the sun bearing down upon the world at this time of the day. "My legs are starting to feel tired, too." Kasier grinned, "You might have to carry me later."

(Rushed post)

@Itzal

• 2 weeks later...

Itzal chased after the dark elf, attempting to cut him off and all other manner of movement, turning into nearly a blur as he did so.  Hearing Kasier's words distracted him but he as easily able to evade the elf's attacks.  "Crap!  I'm so sorry Kasier, I swear I won't do this next time around."  Itzal cursed himself mentally.  He'd been getting so used to soloing, and activating charge to end the fight swiftly, in order to move to the next one, that he forgot to allow Kasier to grab it's attention first.  Itzal couldn't do anything about it now.  Kasier mentioned how she would relax until the fight was over.  He glanced at her and saw that she did seem a bit tired.  Perhaps he could stretch this out a bit for her.  He sped up and tried to strike the dark elf, and yet the npc matched his speed but not his intellect.  Only a few seconds later did he release Meteor strike and destroyed the dark elf, his pixels scattering into the wind.  As he did so, he heard Kasier mention how she might need him to carry her.  Hearing this as he finished the dark elf off, his face turned red and he lost his footing, falling onto his front and failing to roll to his feet.  He sat up and glanced at her, seeing her grinning.  If she was serious, he could easily do that with his current strength stat.  He hadn't been training for nothing after all.

ID#  87487  BD:  3+3  MD:  1
15x11=KO

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal