[PP-F3] A Call To Arms <Worn Out Welcome>

As Kasier expected, the fight had proven way too easy for Itzal. Actually, Kasier had been surprised that he managed to miss one of his attacks given his high level and extraordinary vision stats. The dark elf was shattered into pieces the moment that her skin made contact with the tip of Itzal's blade, bursting into thousands of green and blue pieces and its health points quickly dropped to zero. The funny thing was that the Elf's facial expression didn't even have the chance to change before she was defeated and made into shards. Within seconds, the quest complete pop-up appeared before her eyes in which she clicked accept instinctively without hesitation. More skill points, one step closer to the front lines. She thought, looking back at Itzal once the quest had complete. Although she was joking about having Itzal carry her, she definitely wouldn't mind not having to walk all the way back to the house. Of course, she took off her armor secretly and changed instead to the blue dress that she had in her inventory at all times.

With an evil grin, she ran over to Itzal in anticipation of a piggy back ride. "Well, don't mind me." She exclaimed, climbing onto the top of Itzal's back and hugging him tightly so she wouldn't fall off. "This is only a floor higher than our house so I'm sure you'll be fine." Kasier patted Itzal on the head, "Mhm. Just make sure you don't drop me." And so started the classical romance scene in which the two walks through a peaceful landscape with one on the back of another.

Quest Complete

@Itzal:
+2 SP, +133 Col
@zero_lost04:
+2 SP, +133 Col, +1 Leather Coat (1x Mitigation)
Kasier:
+2 SP, + 133 Col