[F12 - PP] Stormy Skies Bring Out The Demons <<Lord of the Seas>> [Completed]

Spoiler

ID# 83889 results: Loot: 2 + 5 = 7 - No Materials (2 total)

Shield gave a slight shrug at the request. Seeing that Hirru was readying himself to leave, Shield figured that he had best follow suit. Their objective had been met and then some.

"That shouldn't be hard," he said, dusting himself off. "Hikoru and I speak very little, despite both being ranking members of the guild. He more or less keeps to the shadows from what I can tell." It seemed as if the subject was still a sore one for Hirru, as it seemed to be for a number of players.  Shield decided to let it go for now.

"We should head back."

The journey was not a long one, but it was a muddy one. There was little to look at besides mash and river and the few stands of trees that separated them. before long, the settlement came back into view, and upon reaching the teleportation plaza, Shield raised his hand in farewell to the other player.

"Our ventures have been productive, if not profitable," Shield said, with a nod. "Feel free to call on me if you need defending. I may not know a lot of players personally, but if a life needs defending, I may as well do what I've built myself to do. Take care of yourself."

With that, he stepped onto to the pad.

"Taft."

[Quest Rewards]

- All -

950 Col (Thread length)

2 T2 Materials

- Shield -

4 SP (3 quest reward, 1 thread length)

- Hirru -

1 SP (Thread length)

Edited by Shield