[F12 - PP] Stormy Skies Bring Out The Demons <<Lord of the Seas>> [Completed]

Spoiler

<<Lord of the Seas>>

This quest takes place on Floor 12
This quest is repeatable

This RP will not count in the benchmark

lagiacrus_by_pachyrhinosaurus-d4awpzb.jp

Usually the swamps of Floor 12 are quiet, aside from the occasional splash from alligators or other swamp monsters traversing the murky waters. However occasionally, a great storm brews and lightning strikes the swamp, as though something was serving as a mobile lightning conductor. Sailors of Floor 12 speak of the "Lord of the Seas", an alligator looking wyvern which traverses the wet domains of the Floor as though it owns them and wreaks havoc to the sailors and fishermen of the Floor.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (22 or more posts)
-Maximum Party Size of 3
-The Sea Wyvern must be defeated
-Due to the muddy waters of the swamp, movement has been hindered and all players receive -2 to evasion. 
-Repeat completions will only yield <<Lightning Rod>>

Sea Wyvern Information:

<<Sea Wyvern>> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:
HP: 300
Damage per Attack: 300

On MD rolls of 9 or 10, its lightning strike will chain and strike the entire party for full damage.

Rewards:

1. <<Lightning Rod>> Grants a weapon a one turn paralysis effect on a critical hit. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.
2. 3 Skill Points

Parties of players are advised.
Recommended Level: 33

With the upcoming boss raid looming, Shield could not help looking at his stats and frowning at the incomplete Battle Healing skill. Sure, the likelihood of ten hit points making the difference between living and dying were slim, but he wanted every advantage he could get going into this fight. He had had his eye on a few of the remaining quests that Aincrad had left to offer, but with Beat busy tending to his shop and food orders before the battle, that left him lacking damage. Still, he had not had such a bad time of it the last time he had tried the message boards, and even more specifically, there was one player in particular who had kept up particularly well. He pulled up his inbox, tapping reply on the last message he had received from Hirru.

"Only a matter of time before the big boss. Want to munchkin one last little bit of experience? Take a look at the quest that the brokers have been calling the 'Lord of the Seas' up on the twelfth floor and let me know what you think. Word on the street is, he can hit hard, and not just the tanks. Everyone on the field. If you're interested, meet me by the teleportation plaza."

He included some of the basic stats before starting the journey from his shop to Taft.

Spoiler

ID# 83868 results: Loot: 9 + 5 = 14 - No materials (0 total)

Swapping gear:
- Finder's Keeper (- 1 skill rank: search & detect), -Seeking Aura (- 3 LD), + Pain Drinker (+ 54 Regen), + Manticore Mask (+ 1 Taunt, + 36 Damage Mitigation + 16 Flame Aura)

The journey was uneventful. As he walked, he swapped out for his combat gear and then allowed Lilith slither from one hand to the other. The textured scales of the serpentine familiar were an odd sight to behold, but it was far from unattractive. It almost looked feather-like, as if the snake were like the mythical being Quetzalcoatl of the Aztecs. When he arrived, he took the teleporter up one floor to the main settlement of Lazaro. He took a seat by the plaza, waiting to hear back.

@Hirru

Edited by Shield

The hunter had been collecting some of the information that Macradon and reported to him from the boss raid meeting.  It would seem that he might want to catch up a bit on some training keep up with his Crimson Knights brethren.  With new quests being brought into the light of day, the hunter needed to get back into making his title known.  Hunters need something to hunt, and his prey were just waiting for him.  Still there were too many things that needed to be done before the raid was to start.  So much so that he wasn't going to get himself up to speed until the next floor, and then there were speculations that a new expanse of our understanding.  Statistics, quests, floors, enemies, and players will possibly change.

While contemplating his next move, a new message from Shield came up.  It looked like he was suggesting some training with a quest.  The hunter had already competed this one, so it should be a quick in and out for the quest, and maybe some sub-dungeon action.  They would have to see.

-----------------------------------

Teleporting to Lazaro on the twelfth floor, the hunter appeared wearing his proper armor for this upcoming battle.  It wouldn't take too long for him to find Shield.

"Howdy!  Alright, this'll be a quick flash, but just in case I've brought crystals for both of us."  

The arrival came quicker than Shield had anticipated. He stood and raised his hand to greet the new ally and gave a nod of acknowledgement at the mention of crystals.

"I should be alright," Shield said pointing to the familiar whose coils were draping off of either side of his arm as it lay balled up on itself. "She can heal me some, and I'm planning on making good use of the Parry skill. I can't mitigate the full damage like those angels we fought, but if I can deflect some of the punishment, I should be solid."

He gave a nod of finality now that they were assembled and had at least a loose plan for how to proceed. Pulling up his HUD, he led them to the building's exit which led them out onto the marshy river town of Lazaro. A storm seemed to already be brewing, on the horizon. The display showed a general area where the wyvern had been known to frequent, but since the accounts all bore mention of storms, he guessed that if the followed the thunder, they'd find it.

The further they trod into the bog, the louder and more fierce the thunder became. Finally, as they broke through a line of trees, sheets of rain began to assail them directly, wind kicking up to blast its gusts into Shield's face. It was there, at the edge of the water, that a great scaly head reared up, electricity crackling in its gaping mouth.

"I think we found it!"

Spoiler

Action: Parry

ID# 83870 results:

MOB: 9 - Hit! - Procs AoE - 300 dmg + 1 = 301

VS Shield: 301 / 2 parry ~ 150 - 134 = 16 dmg [insignificant after Regen and Battle Healing]
VS Hirru: 301 - 66 mit = 235 dmg

[H:1] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:0] Hirru - HP: 660/895

HP: 300/300 | DMG: 300 | Special: On MD 9+, full DMG AoE.

The monstrous mouth gaped, and all Shield had time to do was throw his axe up in front of himself to act as a lightnig rod. With a flash and an earsplitting bang, the entire area was engulfed in blinding light. A bolt struck in between the players. Shield's parry had protected him from the brunt, but Hirru had taken most of the damage.

"Are you alright?" he called out, his ears still ringing as the literal smoke cleared from the damp, yet still scorched vegetation around them.

@Hirru

Edited by Shield

It wouldn't take them long before they were face to face with the lightning lizard that called the swamps of the twelfth floor its home.  The last time that the hunter had faced this beast, was when he found out that Beatbox had turned orange for defending someone else.  It was quite an awkward time for their relations afterwards, but it seemed he was doing well from where he was now.  That being said, he had not seen the wayward warrior for some time.  Not since he went back to the Celestial Ascendants.

The hunter got jolted back into reality when the Sea Wyvern initiated the fight between them with a powerful AOE attack that burst through his health bar.  The hunter would have to keep on the move to stay away from that kind of damage.  With the sinking properties of the swamp, it would be hard to do either of those actions.

When asked if he was alright, the hunter showed a thumbs up before showing the leviathan his own burst damage.

"How do you like that, beast!"

Spoiler

@Shield

ID# 83871 results:

BD: 7+2 = Hit

Meteor Break = 11x14 = 154 dmg

[H:1] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:1] Hirru - HP: 660/895: EP: 77/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: +2 | EVA: +1 | MIT: 66

HP: 146/300 | DMG: 300 | Special: On MD 9+, full DMG AoE.

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

+54 HP - Regen, +40 HP - Battle Healing

Action: Parry

ID# 83872 results:

MOB: 6 + 1 = 7 - Hit! - 300 dmg / 2 parry = 150 dmg - 134 mit = 16 dmg, Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg

[H:2] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:1] Hirru - HP: 660/895: EP: 77/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: +2 | EVA: +1 | MIT: 66

<<Sea Wyvern>> HP: 116/300 | DMG: 300 | Special: On MD 9+, full DMG AoE.

Shield nodded in acknowledgement, turning his attention back to the wyvern. He raised his axe again, this time with more care. Before had been the act of a desperate player. Now, he had time to prepare. He shrank behind his shield, his profile practically disappearing behind the reflectivem silver surface. Only his feet, forearm and a sliver of his face were visible.

The gaping maw of the aligator-headed reptilian hodgepodge crackled again, this time glowing with its own light rather than calling to the havens. Shield's health, meanwhile, had already returned to full. Brokers had been explicit that there was no significant difference between the beast's area and focused damage, which meant that this next attack would be no sweat. Sure enough, as the bolt lanced from the monstrous mouth, it arced between his shield and axe, the metal absorbing most of the charge, while his health bar suffered next to nothing. On the other hand, the wyvern was not looking as fresh as he once had.

"Nicely done, Hirru!" he called out, tapping his axe onto his shield in a decisive show of encouragement. "Got another one of those in you?"

@Hirru

Edited by Shield

"I'll let you know here in a second.  Cooldown needs some time."

The hunter called out while stuck in place for a bit.  In the meantime, he could see how Shield took heavy boss damage.  With how much the angels did to him, the hunter found that his damage mitigation and healing were enough to tackle common mobs.  With the damage that the wyvern was doing, both times where the beast damaged the tank, they were completely absorbed by Shields abilities, showing the true extent of this build.  Finally seeing some mitigation that could rival the Twinfire Phoenix himself.

After a few seconds, the hunter could charge up another Meteor Break, the strongest attack for a one handed straight sword user.  A series of sword strikes and shoulder tackles would link together from an initial uppercut slash to unbalance the enemy for the rest of the combo.  After the second sword art, the leviathan was no more, and the hunter could rest easy from the bloody lightning strikes.

"Fairly easy hunt.  Up for more?"

Spoiler

ID# 83873 results:

BD: 7+2 = Hit

Meteor Break = 14x11 = 154 dmg

[H:2] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:1] Hirru - HP: 660/895: EP: 67/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: +2 | EVA: +1 | MIT: 66

<<Sea Wyvern>> HP: 0/300 | DMG: 300 | Special: On MD 9+, full DMG AoE.

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

ID# 83874 results: Loot: 7 + 1 skill = 8 - No Materials (0 total)

Shield took a second, leaning on a burned stump not far from the center of the previous lightning strike, facing himself towards Hirru. He nodded in response to the question.

"Always," he said. "I usually assume rest after fights, but then again, I'm usually with players who have to regenerate energy between one combat and another, so you tell me when and I'm good to press on."

He turned his eyes towards the stormy skies. The clouds were still present, through the rumbling of thunder seemed to be dissipating now that the main threat had been dealt with.

"Hirru, you made some interesting statements last time we adventured together," he said, turning his eyes back to the other player. "Things about PKers and the Ascendants. I'm not sure what you're referring to, but if it's a serious matter, I'd like to know more." His eyes were hard, but they seemed more focused than angry. He did not like playing with uncertainties.

@Hirru

Edited by Shield

[Changing Gear: Pride of the Guardian 54 Mit -> Favor of the Golden Dragon 3 LD]

"I'll take a minute while I switch stuff around, then."

The hunter said while opening his inventory to switch between his beast hunter gear to his treasure hunter gear.  With a few button presses and such, the crimson armor would fade leaving only a sleeveless turtleneck to cover his chest, and a second bracelet would hang from his other arm, matching the two gems that hung from them.  There were other things that he could wear that could help him, but he didn't want to waste his compatriot's time.

When Shield began to question the hunter's words on their last venture, the hunter would sigh heavily.

"I guess it is better to know than to be ignorant."

He would find out sooner or later what the rest of the front lines know.

"I've said that there are three that you need to look out for, with one or so that you know.  I will say that they had their reasons, and have made their own redemption.  That also includes the ones that you will see that still have the mark of the topaz crystal."

The hunter would stare into the eyes of Shield's curious mind.

"They are there to help us continue our freedom.  They are not like the Red guilds that have popped up from time to time.  These killers that hold no sympathy or empathy to any of us.  Those are the ones that you need to worry about; the ones that will kill you for looking at them wrong."

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

ID# 83875 results:

Battle: 2 - Miss

MOB: 8 + 3 + 1 = 12 - Hit! - 150 dmg - 134 mit = 16 dmg [insignificant after Regen and Battle Healing], Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg

[H:1] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:0] @Hirru - HP: 660/895: EP: 67/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: +2 | EVA: +1 | MIT: 66

[Son of Thunder]: HP: 470/500 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 3

Shield listened intently, though there was very little specific information gleaned, at least at first. Before Hirru had time to go into any detail, however, there came a pop of nearby electricity and a bolt of light burst from the water. A much smaller, much less menacing wyvern flapped its wings as it shook off its scaly body to free itself of the water that clung to it.

"My ignorance will have to wait," he said, swinging his leg off of the trunk and lowering the Manticore Mask over his face. The beast's eyes immediately snapped onto his. "I think we just met junior."

With a hopping step, he took off at a run, swinging his axe to try to draw the first blood of the fresh fight, but the little creature was too nimble and flipped over in midair to avoid his strike. The long, spindly tail whipped overhead and landed across his back with a crack that seemed to harm the wyvern more than its target.

Edited by Shield

A new enemy appeared before them while he was explaining the requirement of their current front line members.  

"I was talking!"

Drawing his blade, Oath of the Unknown Knight, the hunter would take his own initiative to cause some moderate damage to the newly formed wyvern.  Without much to go against him, he could push out more damage than using an AOE sweep, but the lack of upcoming loot would make him discouraged for a second.  The eleven hit combo would hit its marks causing orange streaks to form all along its serpentine body.

With a jump back, the cooldown would begin, leaving the hunter to wait for his next chance to attack.  The surrounding swamp still had an effect on him, which made him sink a few inches into the muck that would swallow the towns themselves.  To this end, he needed to keep moving, or else he would start losing his momentum.

Spoiler

ID# 83876 results:

Battle: 8+2 - Hit

Meteor Break = 14x11 = 154 dmg

[H:1] Hirru - HP: 680/895: EP: 58/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: +2 | EVA: +1 | MIT: 66

[Son of Thunder]: HP: 316/500 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 3

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

+ 54 HP - Regen, + 30 HP - Battle Healing

ID# 83877 results:

Battle: 4 - Miss

MOB: 4 + 3 + 1 = 8 - Hit! 150 dmg - 134 mit = 16 dmgThorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg

[H:1] @Hirru - HP: 660/895: EP: 67/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: +2 | EVA: +1 | MIT: 66

[Son of Thunder]: HP: 286/500 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 3

While the smaller wyvern certainly had spirit, it was not the terror that the first had been. Without any assistance from the parry skill, Shield had completely healed by the time he was prepared for his next attack. He took another tentative swipe, but the spritely little creature was already behind him by the time he had completed his follow through.

He felt the creature latch onto his back with its hind legs as the fore claws at the ends of its wings ripped at the back of the tank's head. With a shriek of pain, the flying serpentine lizard released him, flapping away on wings that bore the angry, glowing red scratches and burn marks left behind by Shield's defenses. Overall, it had hardly done unbelievable amounts of damage, but this was the sort of gradual wearing down that Shield had employed in most of his fights. Having a striker on hand definitely sped up the process though.

"This shouldn't take long," he postulated aloud, although strangely, the hits they had landed seemed to do less against the young than it had against the parent.

Edited by Shield

The enemy was taking quite a beating as it had no idea the tank would have something that would fight back against its attack.  The only thing that the hunter could think about that was that he never wanted to go against the flame aura himself.  Thankfully, he was a hunter of beasts and treasure only, or else he would have the worse time ever against that kind of build.  That thought was quickly thrown from his mind.  He was not like those people.

Instead, he threw those fighting thoughts towards the Son of Thunder to try and take it out of the skies.  As long as it wasn't an insect, the hunter wasn't going to miss these beasts.  With another eleven point sword art to its body, the hunter dealt enough damage to push it well into the yellow range of its health.  The hunter still thanks the humanity trinket that allows such foresight for them to see the enemies remaining strength.

Spoiler

ID# 83878 results:

Battle: 7+2 - Hit

MB - 14x11 = 154 dmg

[H:1] Hirru - HP: 680/895: EP: 41/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: +2 | EVA: +1 | MIT: 66

[Son of Thunder]: HP: 132/500 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 3

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

+ 54 HP - Regen, + 30 HP - Battle Healing

ID# 83879 results:

Battle: 10 - Hit! - 1 dmg + 2 = 3 dmg

MOB: 6 + 3 + 1 = 10 - Hit! 150 dmg - 134 mit = 16 dmgThorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg

[H:4] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:2] Hirru - HP: 680/895: EP: 41/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: +2 | EVA: +1 | MIT: 66

[Son of Thunder]: HP: 99/500 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 3

The fight was winding down lick clockwork. The wyvern, increasingly frustrated in its attempts at revenge, was beginning to flap around as though lost, seemingly unwilling to come back to attack the tank, while simultaneously too angry to give up the fight and make a run for it. Taking this as his cue to step in, Shield Rushed in from below, hewing at the underbelly of the flying foe. His axe dragged along its stomach, angering it more than hurting it.

Without pausing to think through its actions, the little wyvern wrapped its tail around Shield's axe arm, latched on with its fore claws, and sunk its teeth into his arm. Despite the welts and burns that began to form Immediately around its mouth, it still clung on, shaking at the limb as would a god trying to punish a squeaking toy that had gotten it too worked up to imagine a reality where it was not actively trying to gut the toy in question.

As it struggled against the reality of its nearly inevitable demise, its health dropped the rest of the way through its yellow range and fully into the red.

"It's all you, Hirru!" he called out, peeling the creature off of him with the blade of his axe and flicking the handle to send the wyrmling towards the other player.

@Hirru

Edited by Shield

With another round of swapping damage against everyone, the hunter would be back into his routine of cooldown and burst damage.  With another push out of the mud, he would connect the last sword art that would sever the creature's life force.  It would writhe for a few seconds in the air before stopping awkwardly, still suspended in the air somehow, before shattering into the iconic light shards that everyone has seen thousands of times over.  With the end of the battle, the results were poor at best.  Only a single material, a fang of some sort, was obtained from that fight.

"Damn, not as good as the other day.  Could use some more mobs than that, but..."

The hunter slumped down and splashed into the mud and earth below him.

"I spent far too much energy on the both of those.  I need a rest..."

He would say before realizing his mistake of falling into murky ankle high water and mud.  He could feel a weird sensation covering his backside which would move irregularly with the rest of the water around him.

Spoiler

ID# 83880 results:

Battle: 5+2 - Hit!

MB - 14x11= 154 dmg

[H:4] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:2] Hirru - HP: 680/895: EP: 24/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: +2 | EVA: +1 | MIT: 66

[Son of Thunder]: HP: 0/500 | DMG: 150 | ACC: 3 [ID: 83881] [CD: 6] [LD: 1+8=9] = 1 T2 Material

Total Loot

1500 Col
1 T2 Mat

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler
Swapping gear:

+ Finder's Keeper (+ 1 skill rank: search & detect), + Seeking Aura (+ 3 LD), - Pain Drinker (- 54 Regen), - Manticore Mask (- 1 Taunt, - 36 Damage Mitigation - 16 Flame Aura)

ID# 83882 results: Loot: 6  + 3 item + 1 skill + 1 skill item = 11 - No Material (0 total)

Shield nodded, taking a moment to sit as he scrolled through his inventory, replacing his combat gear with his loot finding equipment. Despite having done so, greatly boosting his odds of finding anything of interest, his Seeking Aura earring did not seem to register anything out of the ordinary. He slumped back down onto the stump.

"Well, in any case," he began, returnign his gaze back to the other player, "I doubt that there will be further interruptions from vengeful little wyverns. We were discussing some rather serious matters."

The little he had gathered before indicated that, although there was much he did not know about the history of the ascendants, the nature of the deaths at their hands was not spite or amusement or personal gain, but likely out of necessity, either perceived or actual. That was a comfort, considering the foreboding tone that the matter hard garnered thus far.

"Please, go on."

@Hirru

Edited by Shield

[ID: 83883] [LD: 5+9= 14] Nothing found

Resting his weary muscles, the hunter would be encouraged to continue his information on the player killers of the front lines.  He would makes a small chuckle while sighing at the same time.  Without naming names, he had all but exhausted what he had to say about it.  The true enemies were the ones hiding in the dark corners of the floating castle, Aincrad.

"The ones that you should avoid are the ones that you will never see.  They are organized, but few.  Not like the ones you will see on the battlefield soon.  No, these guys use every trick that they can find to exploit people, even killing those that get in their way."

The hunter's eyes would flicker from their normal blue to green from the activation of his Reveal skill mod.  Just in case something else was waiting for them to have a little powwow.  Thankfully, nothing was there, though neither were any secrets to be shown.  'Oh well', he thought while shrugging, turning his eyes back with a simple blink.

"I'm not sure how much you know about the past of the front lines and the murders that happened, but I'm assuming that you know about the recent appearance of some red guilds."

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

ID# 83884 results: Loot: 18 + 3 item + 1 skill + 1 skill item = 23 - +1 Material (1 total)

Shield shrugged, having to admit a fair amount of ignorance if it came down to it. Hirru spoke of things as if they were common knowledge, going so far as to not even give specific information.

"My companion Beat and I have encountered a handful of orange players who were almost cult-like in their conviction to 'free' players from the prison of Aincrad, but that seemed like a chance encounter," he said. He flinched as something tickled his neck. He glanced down to see his new snake familiar tasting the air. However, he realized that what she had been exploring was the earring which had been fainly glowing for who knows how long. Glancing down, he saw a chunk of the burned log that seemed to be a suitably usable piece of charcoal. He pocketed it before returning his attention to Hirru.

"If I'm honest, scouting the twentieth floor labyrinth and finding the boss room was the first real step I took onto the front lines," he said with a shrug. "Anything that's common knowledge to front liners may be entirely new to me. Other than whispers of the Laughing Coffin, the only really out and out suspicious character around is Ariel. I recently discovered there may be some reason to trust my unease about her ways."

@Hirru

Edited by Shield

[ID: 83885] [LD: 14+8= 22] +1 Mat

The hunter nodded towards Shields wariness on certain subjects, and was actually surprised to hear about the orange attacks that Shield and another warrior called Beat, which confused him as to whether or not this was Beatbox or someone else, had chanced upon.  This was news to him, though not really surprising.  With the floors becoming much more harder to traverse, the hopes of the people were beginning to drain.  They would rather resort to stealing and clawing their survival from others than fix their own way through it.  A sad time to wander these floors.

"There isn't much I can say about your experience, though as you are here, I can safely say that it was taken care of."

His facial features would tighten slightly to the name of the Crowned Lion.

"Ariel's case in under investigation through many of us, but we also don't have the time to do so.  As you have already seen first hand, the lower leveled population are growing weary of our progress.  Only twenty floors have been cleared, and I've been a part of only two of them, so I can attest to our slow progress.  We don't have time to..."

His voice would growl for a second before continuing.

"...find the true reason of my former Vice Commander's death."

Total Loot

1500 Col
3 T2 Mat

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

ID# 83886 results: Loot: 12 + 3 item + 1 skill + 1 skill item = 17 - +1 Material (2 total)

"You're speaking of Lowenthall," Shield said with a nod, looking away to give Hirru the opportunity to gather himself if need be. "That is a name that I did not encounter until I was very recently at the Monument of Life," he went on. He noticed that the light of his earring had not yet been doused, and with a little investigation he managed to unearth a new piece of charcoal. "I was just visiting as a reminder of what's at stake, but that was where I ran into Piera. She was there to grieve her loss, and sure enough, it spelled out his reason for death right there in the marble."

He shook his head slowly, thinking of how distraught she had been when he encountered her. It was as if the wound had only just been made, but from the sound of things and the indignation that no investigation had yet been completed, it sounded as if that had not been the case at all. 

"I wish that I could offer more information aside from not having a very good first impression of the woman," he said, pausing before adding, "or second impression. Any impression, really."

@Hirru

Edited by Shield

[ID: 83887] [LD: 2+8= 10] Nothing

Hearing the name of his former teammate and vice commander made the hunter hang his head in shame.  Lowenthal had taken over the role as Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath, due to Mack going missing for a time.  He started getting us back on the right track from the slowly declining activity that they were doing for the guild itself, instead for their own growth.  It was this that many of the Blood Oath was what sealed his fate.  The curse that followed each vice commander of the guild befell him too.  Opal betrayed everyone through Laughing Coffin, Mack disappeared far too much than normal, and now Lowenthal being murdered through a Zero Chance duel.

"For Ariel.. just don't force a situation.  The rest of us have got this."

He got up and started to wipe off all of the mud that had tracked on him before adding on.

"Also, don't ask Hikoru about her either.  He needs to let that part go."

Total Loot

1500 Col
4 T2 Mat

Edited by Hirru