F3-PP) The dark Elf (Worn out Welcome)

It didn't take long for them to reach the forest, hitting the borderline within an hour, and pretty much three hundred meters in he could see it, a little elf like the one he had killed before. Smiling he looked over toward Winik. 

"Were here, i told you it wouldn't take long. And see that elf, thats all we gotta kill" He said, smiling. He wondered why he was here, sure Sky had started helping because thats what he did, but why was Winik here? Everyone had a reason for leaving the Town of Beginnings, no matter what it was. It could just be that they were lonely... He knew his reason, he had to stop everyone from dying, he was going to save people, but what was his reason?

"Iv got a question for you, why did you leave the Town of Beginnings?" He asked curiously, hoping it was respectful.

"I was stagnating there.  If you don't leave, you can't get stronger.  If you don't get stronger, we'll never leave this game.  I have a family to return to and someone here I need to protect.  I just haven't found them yet.  But that's why I'm here.  And I do appreciate the help, I really do." Winik settled his offhand on the hilt of his sword, watching the elf go about its business.  "You said that it's not that hard of a mob, right? I'll help in any way that I can, you should know that." Winik leaned forward, bracing his dominant hand against the trunk of a tree.  Leaves and branches rustled as he moved and he hoped that he wasn't going to draw any attention that was unwanted.  He still hadn't figured out the range of a mob's detection. He turned his head, locking eyes with his compatriot. "I'm ready whenever you are."

@Winik

Stagnating? He sounded like himself. Sky found it a little funny, it was sort of the same reason. He left the town to keep others safe, but no one in particular. He didn't have anyone he really needed to keep safe at the start... But now he had people, he had his guildmates, and he had someone to find, Atzo.... He was going to find and save him, wherever he is.

Spoiler

ID# 86724 results:

Battle: 2+3+1(Concentration) - Hit 

Five Swords - 11*5x1-55 Stun

Stryder 299 HP 22 Energy 18MIT 1EVA 3ACC Concentration (5turncooldown)

Elf - 12 HP 9 DMG 

ID# 86725 results:

MOB: 8-1=7Hit 9-18=1

Sky grinned, focusing all his energy on the Elf, before dashing in, swerving past tree's as he sprinted as fast as his legs would carry him, and as he got close he realized he wasn't as quiet as he wanted to be!!! The elf in shock swung out, landing a hit with the little arrow it had in its hand, but it barely did anything, his health barely even moving as he closed in and, using his Five Swords sword art he destroyed it with quick blows, taking it out and watching as he got the quest rewards, which he sent to Winik.

"To easy"

Edited by Stryder

Winik accepted the trade window, smiling at the seemingly overpowered player in front of him.  "Well, I guess you were right. Now all that's left is to go back to town, right?" Winik turned to head back the way they came, trying to orient himself in the darkened forest.  He was excited to be on his way, his compatriot having shown him what a player who has put in the time can do. "This will get me started on the path I'm wanting to take.  I can't thank you enough for this.  You can shoot me a message whenever you're looking for company, maybe I'll be higher leveled when the time comes."  Winik turned his head to call over his shoulder at Stryder as he walked, resuming looking forward to avoid any nasty spills due to carelessness on his part. His heart pounded with the idea of getting new loot, he couldn't wait.

"Theres no need to thank me, just get stronger and survive, thats all i ask. Maybe one day we can go questing again, once your strong enough to survive a proper fight!" He says with a smile, it only taking about three minutes to get back to town. There was nothing left to do for this quest other then him going and turning it in. They would get the rewards then. With a friendly smile he walked Winik back to where they had actually accepted the quest.

"Your going to need to go back in and give him the material we got fro mthe elf, then you just get the armor and we are done. I'l be out here waitin" He says, waving him inside. This was an easy quest, he could probably have had Winik kill the elf, it wasn't hard to do. He did it himself once, sure he had Kyoto with him, but he didn't let Kyoto really fight... He didn't want someone dying on him if he was taking them out on a quest. So far no one had died on him, and he didn't plan to let them.... THough he needed to check the monument of life so he could actually see who is gone....

Winik nodded at Stryder, walking into the shop with a small amount of trepidation. The sound of the door opening drew the attention of the smith, busy working at his anvil, and his wife.  "I see you've come back, young one.  Were you successful in your venture, or did you fail to acquire what was asked of you?" The words were spoken gruffly, but not heavy with spite.  It was the voice of a weary soul, who had long seen adventurers come and go like the rain in a storm.  His eyes bore into Winik, who had to swallow the lump in his throat before he could think of answering. "Yes, sir.  I've brought the Dragon Bone from the Dark Elf." Winik kept his voice steady, avoiding dropping his gaze.  He felt the smith deserved as much of his respect as he could put forth.  "Very well.  It will take some time, but I'll have your armor soon enough." 

The smith turned away from Winik, reaching into his forge before hammering on his anvil.  Not long after a window appeared before Winik, detailing the spoils of his quest.  Winik gave the smith a nod goodbye, turning and exiting the store as he came.  He smiled at Stryder, shooting him a thumbs up. "Thanks for all your help here, I couldn't have done it without you.  Safe travels, friend.  May we meet again on the front lines."  Winik waved farewell as he headed towards the teleport gate at the center of town.  He needed to get home, to finally begin his journey.

Quest Rewards

Stryder: +1 SP, +100 Col

Winik: +2 SP, +100 Col, +1 Dragon Bone Cuirass (Heavy Armor) [Heavy Momentum]

Edited by Winik