{PP-F3-2} Moving and wedding plans <Itzal and Kasier>

Itzal looked at the ring he wore on his ring finger once again.  He couldn't believe it.  Never in a million years would he ever believe that he would end up getting engaged.  And now look where he was.  He was engaged to a beautiful woman with a kind heart, and would vow to protect her with his life if need be.  She may disagree with that last statement, but it was true.  He couldn't think about doing anything if she was deceased.  At any rate he did not intend for either of them to be in danger.  If his health grew too low, he'd have Kasier there to heal him right up.  If she grew low on health, not likely, he would have a healing song or crystal to help her recover.  Itzal watched Velnia swoop down his shop and he chuckled.  It was time for them to move to his recently bought house.  He still couldn't believe he'd be living with Kasier.  This was going to be quite an interesting day for him.  They would need to discuss a few things of course, and Itzal knew that Kasier would like the house.  It wasn't tiny but it wasn't huge and grand either.  Cozy, enough room for them to move around easily.  A nice kitchen even.

@Kasier

Kasier woke up in her room with a wide grin on her face. It had been a while since she woke up so happily. It was only the previous day that she was given an engagement ring by Itzal and the memory of the moment was still fresh in her mind. In fact, it had been in her mind all night long. The moment that he pulled out his ring played repeated in her brain. She was glad that the time had finally come and the proposal was brought to her. It had been coming for a while now. She had been waiting for the proposal and she knew that it would come sooner rather than later. Kasier walked downstairs, knowing that she would not be living in this shop for much longer. Today was the day that they would finally move into their new home. Kasier smiled when she didn't see Itzal after she walked downstairs. It appeared that he has yet to wake up or he was on his early morning outside experience or something. With a sigh, she walked into the small kitchen and began to put her cooking skills to the use for the last time in that kitchen.

@Itzal

Itzal popped out of his room, the door making no sound as he did so.  Velnia shot out, gliding down the stairs and towards Kasier.  She made a little yelp as she noticed that Kasier was preparing to cook something.  Most likely something good~  She flew over and landed beside Kasier's workspace, her tail twitching like an excited cat's.  Itzal walked down the stairs, though he felt he could jump all the way down from the top he would contain his energy and excitement.  He saw Kasier preparing to cook something up and noticed that she was smiling more than usual.  And why shouldn't she?  The two just had the happiest moment in their lives.  Well, for Itzal at least, he was willing to guess but it wasn't his place to determine what was her highlight in her life.  "Not gonna wait until you see the new kitchen?  I'm surprised, I thought you said this was cramped."  He walked over to her and if she'd allow it he would give her a hug.  He looked at Velnia who was obviously ready to devour everything Kasier made.  "You know, I wonder if her hyper activity is a way to burn off everything she eats so that she's not too heavy.  Or do you suppose she's just like that?" 
@Kasier

"This is pretty cramped but I've had some good memories in this shop during the short time that I lived in it. Might as well cherish it once more." Kasier said, getting all the ingredients needed to be prepared so she won't have to find them when she does the actual cooking. Honestly, she had no idea what she was going to make, but she knew that she had to cook once more in this shop of Itzal's before they move out of here. It would be a while since she comes back, but in Itzal's case, he would be coming her frequently for his profession. Since Kasier was not a performer and did not run a shop, she found it difficult to imagine herself coming back here unless she was going to order an item from Itzal. Seeing that she had yet to start the actual cooking, she allowed Itzal to hug her and hugged him back in return. "Haha, she gives me an extra person to enjoy my food, so that's good."  Kasier said, placing the dragon on her head, "A dragon with an appetite is a healthy dragon if you ask me." Kasier finished, picking up a few items. However, she really had no idea what to make and so, she decided that she might just go with something simple - a salad. Just a very good one at that. She would combine lots of different first-floor vegetables as they seem to be the most normal ones in this game. "Hope you don't mind salad," Kasier said, starting the process.

@Itzal

Hearing her mention how she wanted to cherish the memories a little more he smiled.  It was true, while there weren't many memories with the two in the shop, there were some.  And Itzal did not want to forget.  Her comment on Velnia drew out a light laugh from him.  Velnia didn't care.  She just licked her lips in anticipation of whatever masterpiece Kasier would make this time.  Itzal thought about it and realized that it was Kasier who had started him on his adventure through different foods.  Before he met her, all he ate was Japanese foods and occasionally pizza whom a friend had shown him.  He recalled their first date, on the fourth floor.  They were in the ice cream shop, which Itzal had thought was redundant, and he had the same thing Kasier had:  Triple chocolate ice cream.  He asked her if chocolate was her favorite and she mentioned how she just liked trying new things out.  Their next date they had fancy food and Itzal's eyes were opened to the wonders of foods.  However it all started on the fourth floor in an ice cream shop.  He chuckled at the memory of it and heard Kasier ask if salad was ok.  "I don't have qualms against salads.  Especially when it's you cooking it."  He scanned the shop and essentially recalling where all the many song crystals were.  "You think we should take lyrical songs?  Or just instrumental?" 

@Kasier

• 2 weeks later...

Kasier opened her inventory and gathered a few ingredients that will be put to use in the salad-making process and among these ingredients were lettuce, broccoli, and some strange, but delicious vegetables that she found a long time ago when she was still excited about cooking and gathering materials. That time had been a while ago and she was glad that she would put her time to better use instead of salvaging materials on the first floor. If she had continued to live like how she used to live, she would probably have stayed in her shop the whole time, unable to experience the wonders of Sword Art Online along with the dangers that it brings to the players who venture away from the safe zones. It was lucky that food in this game did not have typically have an expiration date or else, all her materials would have rotted away by now. Kasier sighed, clicking in through her inventory before combining the vegetables together and forming two bowls of salad that she didn't exactly know what was in. The game did everything for her - cooking, washing, everything so did it really matter what was inside? The game would make it delicious anyway. Kasier sighed again, she did not look forward to the boring methods in which this game provide to the players in term of daily life necessities. Someone can go on without eating for as long as they want... Not exactly realistic if you ask me. Kasier thought, her red eyes fixed on Itzal as she set the two bowls on the table. At least she has other things to look forwards to. "Instrumental, please. I would prefer background music rather than music that gets your attention too much." Kasier said, "Back in real life, I always got distracted by songs that have words in them when I study. Soon enough, I decided to only listen to peaceful songs that are free from words."

@Itzal

Itzal watched as Kasier began to pull out the ingredients she planned on using for the salad.  Velnia didn't like the look of the broccoli, but Kasier had never steered her wrong yet.  Itzal noticed a few plants he had never seen before in his life which made him very curious as to what they were exactly, as well as the lore and detail that went into it.  Itzal of course, had complete and total faith in Kasier's cooking abilities as well as intuition and improvisation.  Itzal liked to imagine things through tactics, strategies and such, shifting gears to adjust to incoming obstacles as one would when changing gears on a bike to adjust to new terrain.  As she began cooking it was clear she was not entertained with the game's methods for the process.  He listened to Kasier's answer and reason behind it, causing a chuckle to rise as he began to collect songs.  "Well then, we're a bit different there.  Whenever I'm doing a quiet project, I do better with lyrical songs.  Sort of distracts the active side of my brain I guess, allows me to focus.  Distraction distracting the distraction is one way to put it."  He picked a song crystal up and inserted it into his inventory.  Translucent crystals were the ones that held lyrical songs.  Solid crystals were the ones that held instrumental.  Itzal watched as Velnia tipped a crystal over the upstairs railing and caught it, adding that to his inventory as well.

@Kasier

• 3 weeks later...

"Too bad I'm do not possess the intelligence to distract myself from things that require my utmost focus such as studying. I don't tend to listen to music that much while studying in the first place anyways, so..." She elaborated on her music habits. "When I do listen to music, it's mostly when I am walking around or sitting on a car. It's those times that you can actually concentrate on the music because there's nothing else to do."  Kasier explained, her blonde hair spilling from the containment that she had put it under before she tucked it back under the hair gown. "Alright, the meal's ready." She said, finishing up with the ranch dressing before picking it up and putting it on the small table. "Eat up!" She suggested, looking at Velnia and then switching her attention to Itzal. "Velnia, your salad is on the counter, I made one just for you." Kasier opened her mouth once again before tucking into the food after giving thanks for it. She wanted to eat quickly because the sooner that she is finished with the meal, the sooner the couple and move away from the shop into a more comfortable house where they will have a more pleasant gaming experience. The salad was not her best work, but it had enough taste to satisfy her.

@Itzal

Itzal couldn't help but chuckle a little from her response.  "It's not about intelligence, which you posses much of that.  It's just that I have a little ADHD is all."  He did like the idea of listening to music because there was nothing else to do.  Nothing else implied that there was nothing to ponder on, which meant that his mind would be quiet.  Still.  Something that he was rarely able to experience.  His mind often raced from one thought to another, or focused on multiple subjects at once.  Such a thing was both a blessing and a curse.  She announced that their food was ready and brought it to the table, Itzal sitting down along with Kasier.  Velnia landed on the table as well when she noticed Kasier looking at her.  Upon hearing that she had her own food, she flew over excitedly and began to devour it.  Itzal noted how she swiftly gave grace and ate with swift, yet controlled action.  Itzal smiled and gave his own silent prayer before eating himself.  "So...  Besides ingredients and song crystals, what else is there that we could bring with us?  Cause all of the furniture is already at the house."

@Kasier

Kasier had actually not planned very well for the moving day. In all honesty, she had not thought about this day at all. She knew that she should probably bring along everything that she needed to bring along but most of the things she needed were in her inventory so she didn't have anything else that she needed to bring along with her. Kasier watched as Velnia began to eat her share of the salad that was specifically prepared for her. "Uhm, I really haven't thought about it that much. I mean, most of the things that are important to my everyday living is already stored safely in my inventory. I think I have a few tier one gear that I have from a while ago but that should not be too much of a hassle to take along if you have empty inventory space. I'm just extremely excited to see this new house of ours and I can't wait to make some new memories in a new house."  Kasier smiled, once again dipping her head to take another scoop of vegetables, "So, have you already moved everything that is important over? Are you planning to take any of these musical instruments with you?"  Kasier asked, wanting to know how much the two were dealing with for the day before she shrugged, whatever task is needed to be completed will be completed.

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal listened to Kasier talk about how most of what she needed was already in her inventory which was understandable.  Most of what Itzal owned was in his own inventory space, and it would take some getting used to storing things in an actual house.  And when she mentioned how she was excited to see this house he could understand.  After all she didn't actually see it yet.  He smiled and nodded.  "It's nice and cozy with just enough room for everything."  She asked him if he intended to take any of the instruments with him and he turned to the wall, thinking about it.  "Yeah probably.  I'll leave the crafting one here for the moment though.  Eventually I'll move my shop to the house, but I was going to check with you first to see if you wanted me to have the order exchange outside the house or in the living room.  If I could install a teleporter that allowed me to transport between my shop and house that would be perfect...  Oh this probably sounds stupid without the explanation.  We have a fireplace, and that adds an additional bonus CD to crafts, so I wanted to do my crafting in the living room was all.  I'll figure it all out eventually though."  He walked over to the wall and inserted all but the guitar into his inventory, and stored the materials Kasier could not.  He looked around real quick.  "Well alright, that looks like that's it."  He washed his dish while Kasier finished and Velnia's too since she'd finished before either of them and put the dishes away.

@Kasier

Kasier was not as delighted about Itzal's desire to bring his profession into the house. In all her life, she had been taught that whatever happens at work stays there and whatever happens at home stays there. Work and the home were always separate for her parents and she had been taught that. Because if someone works during their time at home, often times, the other family members will be neglected and she didn't want that for Itzal and Kasier. However, Itzal did state that the house gave him some boosts in crafting so it was beneficial for his work and progress, and she would always want that for Itzal. Kasier sighed, if she was going to live a happy life with him, she was going to have to make compromises so Kasier smiled and nodded her head, "Ok, I am fine with you crafting, but I don't know about selling stuff in our house. It's our living place, after all, so I would like for it to be private and just for us. Maybe if the transactions happen quickly, I am fine with it." Kasier shrugged, "But it's up to you." She finished, while Itzal was finishing up with the dishes that he volunteered to wash. "Thanks for washing the dishes." She exclaimed, standing up and walking over with her finished plate before she placed it on the counter. "One more and let's head out," Kasier said, sitting down and sat down with calmness and patience.

@Itzal

Itzal watched as Kasier thought about the question.  If he hadn't cared about her opinion he wouldn't have asked her.  However the truth was that if she didn't like it, even though the buff was at his house he wouldn't craft there.  He would have kept crafting and business in his own shop.  In the end Kasier spoke and told him that she was fine with him crafting in the shop but no business was to be done.  He nodded, believing it to be a fair middle ground.  It was clear she didn't like the idea of bringing the work to their house, even though this had been his house for quite a while.  This of course had little say in anything that was happening now.  It was time for things to change, and change could be, and would be, a good thing.  "I agree with you wholeheartedly."  He hoped that Kasier knew he wouldn't make any official decision without Kasier's consent, and that he didn't have the final say.  Instead, that the two of them had an equal say.  That was after all, how it should be.  He smiled and nodded when she thanked him for doing the dishes.  "Well, at least I'm not completely incompetent," he joked.  He cleaned her dish before inserting them all in his inventory.  He wiped his hands before turning to Kasier.  "Alright then.  I guess we'd better get going."

@Kasier

Kasier sighed in relief when Itzal agreed with her opinions. She was fine with whatever Itzal wanted to do, and that was all she was expressing - her opinions. Itzal was the one person that Kasier would let make her decisions if she ever became brain-dead. She knew that she could rely on Itzal no matter what situation and she knew that if she ever needed help, Itzal was willing to do anything to help her. It was a healthy relationship no matter how much and from how many angles that you looked at it. It was perfect... Perfection at the finest method of using that word. "Completely incompetent? Oh, you are far from that. Me, on the other hand, maybe just a bit of incompetence." Kasier said humorously, giving Itzal a slight hug from behind as he finished up the last dish.

"Alright, let's head out then." Kasier watched as Itzal put all the dishes into his inventory. She had no more room left so it was good for Itzal to have some space to carry anything else that they might need. She walked to the front door and scanned the area once more, taking in the shop that she had lived in for a long time. She had done the same thing when she moved out of her original cooking shop and now she was doing it again. It was the second time that she moved and she hoped that it would be the last time that she moves. "So, where is our new house? What floor? What is it like?" Kasier asked, curiously as she walked out of the front door into the open sunlight.

@Itzal

Itzal barely had time to chuckle back to her joke before she hugged him from behind, bringing just a hint of red to his cheeks.  She made her way to the front door and he followed her behind.  She looked at the shop for a bit, which he stopped moving to let her do so.  He knew this shop inside and out, and he'd be seeing it soon enough as well.  Once he got back into things, especially with the additional boost from his house, he'd try grinding out his profession skills again.  Most of his healing crystals he would be handing over to Kasier most likely, and he'd keep the Debuffs for himself in case he needed them for dungeons.  He had a feeling they would only become increasingly difficult over time after all.  Then the two began to move forward again, heading towards the town and it's teleporter.  She asked a few questions and he would answer them all accordingly.

"The house is on the second floor.  I wanted to have it somewhere calm, peaceful, and beautiful as well.  Most floors were either very dangerous, or not friendly in any way.  At the same time I wanted a floor that has all the seasons, rather than floor four where it's always freezing cold year round.  In addition, not many players visit that floor at all, so we can avoid any unwelcoming visitors.  The house itself has two stories, but isn't too big at all.  It's kind of like a two story cabin to be quite honest.  The forest isn't too dense around the building and there's a great view of the stars there when it gets dark.  There's a stream nearby as well, adding the gentle sound of trickling water when there's silence."  He smiled as he recalled the newly bought home.  "It's the most peaceful place I could find."

@Kasier

"Well, that gives us a lot of privacy,"  Kasier said. That was what she wanted, and she knew that Itzal wanted this as well. Their lives were not for the public, not that the public really cared. She wanted a simple place in a peaceful area that the two could spend their time in for the remainder of the game. The second floor was a floor that Kasier, personally, did not visit very much, but now that she was living here, it is guaranteed that she will spend a lot more time there than she had before - and she was looking forward to it as well. Kasier walked a few steps before she realized that something was missing. No, she had not forgotten to take anything but rather, a third presence was missing from amongst them. "Oh wait. We left Velnia in the shop. Hold up, I'm going to go get her really quick." She exclaimed, hurriedly rushing back into the music shop and finding Velnia on the counter that she had been while the three had been eating. "Sorry about that Velnia." She said, apologetically as she grabbed onto the dragon gently and placed her on the top of her head as she strolled out of the shop once more.

"Ok, now we are ready. Can't leave this one behind, can we?" Kasier humorously stated when she tripped on a pebble and stumbled to where Itzal was. Luckily, she was able to balance herself and prevent herself from falling. This is why I don't exercise. Kasier thought, running trips you. Kasier sighed. "As I was saying, I really do like the fact that we are going to be living in a private area and a peaceful one at that. You don't know how much I sneak out at night just to sit outside to listen to the sounds of nature and scenery. The first floor can be beautiful at sunrise and sundown but other than that, it's polluted by the huge amount of players. So I'm really grateful for the change." Kasier said, reaching the teleportation zone.

@Itzal

Itzal nodded with a smile.  Privacy was something he was very much looking forward too, though he expected she'd be happy for it more.  Still, he'd enjoy the peace, stillness, and quiet sounds of nature surrounding the house.  Then she stopped and Itzal turned to see what was up.  That's when he noticed it too and he broke into an embarrassed grin and nodded.  "That, would be important."  When Kasier ran indoors Velnia gave her a look that seemed to say:  'really?'  After Kasier picked her up and put her on her head however, she perked up quickly, her eyes closed and a cute little grin on her face.  Itzal watched them walk out of the door and heard her comment and nodded.  "She would love to explore the forest around the house, even though we've already scouted the entire floor.  It might have changed with the addition of the house for all we know."  They began to make their way towards the town and as they walked, Kasier spoke up, talking about how she enjoyed sneaking out at night in order to enjoy nature in all it's glory.  She again stated how she hated crowds and seeing her gratitude as well as joy brought happiness to Itzal.  To know that he was able to make her this happy was all he really needed.  "I'm really glad you like where I purchased it Kasier.  I hope you like the design as well." 

Spoiler

For when they reach the house:

Cottage.jpg.4bfd718e37b5f7a90dec948940467eab.jpg

@Kasier

"Well, I'm sure we will have plenty of time to explore everywhere with Velnia," Kasier exclaimed. For the rest of the way, she did not speak. She was extremely excited to find out where they will live and after walking the forest lands of the second floor, the two finally came to a stop upon an area that was free from trees. Surrounded by forests and green land, there stood a wooden cabin that blended in perfectly with the woods of this floor. All around, everything appeared to be frozen other than the calming singing of the birds at this time of the day. There were no houses anywhere near by and it fit the description that Itzal had told her perfectly. Everything was extremely new, and she is going to keep it as clean as possible unlike what she did to her shop. At the front door, a lantern was placed to illuminate the front porch and the entire house appeared to be made out of wooden logs - something that is not wanted in real life, but rotting of wood does not appear to be a problem in this world. Kasier smiled, walking up to the pine tree in the front of the house before examining the stairs and carefully walking up it, not even hearing a single noise as she did so. 

"Alright. Time to show me the inside of the house." Kasier smiled, allowing Itzal to take the lead. The outside was perfect and the only complaint that she might have was the dull coloring of the house. Still, she can't always have it her way and the house was better than anything that she had even dreamt of having.

@Itzal

Itzal listened to Kasier and chuckled.  "That's for sure.  I just hope we don't go exploring because she's run off somewhere.  Or chases something.  I could add more but I think I'll just enjoy the scenery for now."  The continued to travel until they finally reached the house.  He saw Kasier analyzing it as she always did.  He could see multiple different reactions, but the summary reaction was satisfied.  And for Itzal, that meant she loved it.  Then she smiled, walking up the stairs, mentioning how it was time for him to show her the inside of the house.  Itzal smiled and walked up, not rushing as he usually did, and opened the door for her.  The first room they would run into would be the living room.  It wasn't too large, but cozy for two people.  Clearly this house was designed for two people only.  There were places where the two of them and guests could hang out outside, such as logs around a campfire, a stream where they could set up chairs and fish, etc.  The house itself?  Specifically for them.  The living room had a small wooden table in the center, with a small, two to three people couch.  There were shelves that hung on the wooden walls and an empty bookshelf and lamp as well.  There was a claret, diamond shaped carpet in the center as well lined with gold.  The designing extremely subtle, which made the color itself seem alive rather than just a dull, filled color. 

There were stairs on the right hand side that lead to the upstairs, with a door underneath the stairs.  The space between the stairs and the couch led to another door.  The fireplace sits to the left of this door, near the left corner of the room.  The left wall held the last door in the room.  Itzal let her observe it before explaining the doors.  "Obviously this is the living room.  The storage room is under the stairs.  The Kitchen is past the door dead ahead, and the bathroom is on your left.  Special features on this floor include the fireplace, a shower, several chests for storage, and cabinets for cooking materials.  Also, I made sure there were locks installed like normal homes."  Velnia began to dart all around the room before stopping in front of the fireplace, letting the flame engulf her.  She landed, sat, and then flopped on her back, her claws in the air like a dog while she...  Purred.

@Kasier

"Wow." Kasier exclaimed, walking through the front door of the house to admire the beauty of the inside. It wasn't beautiful in the sense that it was majestic. No, it was beautiful because of how peaceful and calm it was within the doors of the wooden cabin. The fire place set a tone that forced quietness, something that Kasier wants for her home. It was the perfect couple's house in the middle of the woods. Kasier smiled, listening to Itzal as he told her exactly where everything was before she was told that he had locks put up for each of the rooms as well. "I just need the key to the kitchen and my room, if you don't mind. Those are the only two rooms that I really need." Kasier said, finding the cabinet, opening it and putting in the hundred or so materials that she had in her inventory. Now that she had started to cook again, she would definitely put the kitchen to good use. Of course, like how she told Itzal, she would never sell anything in the house but she hoped that Itzal won't mind her crafting inside the kitchen.

Speaking of the kitchen, she strolled to what seemed like it to see that the kitchen was extremely clean - something that she had no idea what looked like. The kitchen in her shop was extremely messy with tools and pans all over the place but this kitchen was white, shiny, and literally glowing with energy. Kasier smiled, "Looking nice so far. I look forward to crafting here." She decided, putting down some cooking materials while she was here. "Alright. Uh, so show me to my room, I guess?" She asked, walking out of the kitchen when something hit her. "Well actually. Uhm, I don't know how it works but since you already gave me the ring, does that mean we are already married?" She asked. "So I guess I'll be sharing a room." It was awkward to say that. Embarrassing actually and she made sure not to make eye contact as she said that. "Speaking of the wedding. When are we going to have it? Oh, and where?" 

@Itzal