{PP-F3-2} Moving and wedding plans <Itzal and Kasier>

Itzal was so relieved and happy to see that Kasier enjoyed the house and everything in it.  Hearing him mention the locks it appears she thought it in a different note.  He shook his head.  "N-no, it's kind of like locks in the real world.  You lock them from the inside?  So if one of us were taking a shower, we could.  Lock the door."  His face went a little red but he was able to keep it from getting too awkward.  "But yeah, I have a copy of the house key for you right here," he said, handing the key over to her.  He watched as she went into the kitchen, following her inside and seeing her place all of her crafting materials in the cabinets.  He helped her do so, analyzing the order she was putting them in and duplicating the process.  After she put them all away she seemed to examine the kitchen one more time before turning to him, mentioning how she was looking forward to crafting there.  He nodded with a smile.  "Yep.  If we use the fireplace our chances of failing dwindle.  Plus it's just us here, so no noise or interruptions."  Then she began to talk about her room and he nodded, leading her outside the kitchen.  And that was when she asked him about the bedding.  He stopped and gave a nervous chuckle turning around to her.  "Yeeeaaah.  So there's the main bedroom and a guest bedroom.  So if you felt uncomfortable about it, I could sleep in a different room.  If not, um, there are two beds in the main bedroom.  Basically I left us options since I wasn't sure how you wanted to set things up."  Then she mentioned the wedding and he nodded.  "Yeah that is a good point.  Um, do you want to discuss it now or after I've shown you the upstairs?"

@Kasier

Kasier slapped her forehead with her right hand as she listened to Itzal's explanation of how the locks worked. Of course it locked from the inside! She was thinking more like the lock on the front door in which you prevent others from entering - it was a fool's display, a complete show of stupidity on her part. Trust me to look stupid in situations such as this. Kasier thought as she chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, of course it works like that. I was just joking, haha." Kasier exclaimed, rolling her eyes as she did so to make certain that she got her point across. Next, she was given a spare house key in which she accepted willingly. Honestly, she would not mind not having access to only the bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom but she would definitely take the house key instead. After that, Itzal helped her out with the arrangement of materials in the cabinet just like she expected he would being the loving man that he is.

(There is so many things going on in one post what the heck)

It was then that Itzal decided that she would leave the choice up to her whether to sleep separately or together. In real life, she would not sleep with anyone unless the marriage license was established. Of course, this game does not have a feature and the only thing that would establish marriage between two players is through the quest <<Saying Vows>>. Kasier had already received the ring and that was the only symbol that she needs to see that the two players were now officially married. "I mean, we are married," Raising her hand to show the ring, "And married couples are supposed to sleep together. Just make sure you don't wake me up when you go on your early training sessions, I like to sleep in." She said. "And yeah, let's go see the second floor first and then we can discuss the marriage."

@Itzal

Itzal handed her the key and listened to her, but the slap on the forehead which he didn't miss and the tone of her voice told him that she felt foolish.  He normally would encourage her, saying it was alright, but this time he felt he'd play along.  He nodded with a smile, 'believing' her completely.  After that he listened to Kasier give him her answer.  His face reddened a little but he nodded firmly.  "Alright then.  Let me show you the upstairs, and yes I promise never to wake you up by accident."  Itzal looked to Velnia.  "You too.  You tend to wake the whole world up when you do.  Can't do that no more."  Velnia grinned sheepishly and darted around the room before flying upstairs.  Itzal chuckled.  "I suppose we should follower her then."  With that Itzal led her upstairs.  When they reached it, there was a hallway with two doors to the left.  As they walked, Itzal would explain:  "The first room is the guest bedroom.  The second one there, is the master bedroom."  He opened the door for Kasier.  Upon entering the room she would find that it wasn't huge, but big enough for two people.  A comfortable size.  There was a closet where outfits could be hung, or at least, lightweight outfits.  There were two beds by the two windows.  By the design and shape, they seemed to be able to be pulled together to form one bed, if the owners wished it.  There was a nightstand as well with a lamp on top, a carpet similar to the one below in the middle of the floor.  Three shelves, a bookshelf, and what seemed like a small bed that hung from the wall.  Velnia shot into the small bed and curled up in it, her head popping up and grinning giddily.

@Kasier

• 3 weeks later...

Kasier was soon shown the bedroom that she would spend the majority of her time in - sleeping, of course. She jumped into the bed, testing out everything including the comfortableness of the bed as well as the bounce factor. Basically, she wanted to make sure that her sleeping environment was precise and was of complete perfection before she approved it. Although it was not perfect, Kasier was sure that she will get used to the bed eventually. Kasier sat up on the bed, scanning the room and the wooden furniture that came with the room - bookshelves and shelves in general. 

"I didn't know that books exist in this game. Interesting, you know what is in those bookshelves?" Kasier asked, her interest perking as this was the first time that she had even seen anything related to books in this game - although there were books on the shelf, she was not sure whether they were actually readable or they were just there for the decorational purposes. "Oh, by the way, one thing. Do you know where the familiars will be living?" Kasier asked. Sure, the familiars could just live in the master bedroom but if they do that.... So much for privacy. At the moment, only Itzal has a familiar but soon, Kasier will be getting one for herself as well and when that happens, the house will definitely be getting extremely chaotic.

@Itzal

Itzal couldn't help but smile when he saw Kasier launch herself onto the bed, testing it's bounce as well as everything else no doubt.  Itzal had to think for a moment:  Did he ever use a bed to bounce?  If he did it was most likely before his parents died, and he had no solidified memories beyond their deaths.  In other words, if he ever did use a bed as a trampoline, he wouldn't have remembered it.  Still, when Velnia saw this action, she started bouncing on her own tiny bed.  Itzal walked over to the bookshelf and pulled out a book, showing her the cover that read:  The Fellowship of the Ring, and opened it to show the individual words while nodding.  "Yup.  It's mainly fantasy or sci-fi stories, as well as detective books."  He put the book back on the shelf, looking at the many different books before turning back to Kasier.  She asked him if he knew where the familiars would be staying.  He had almost forgotten that she was getting one.  "We can place their, small beds anywhere in the house.  I think I'll put Velnia's in the living room.  That sound cool to you Velnia?"  Velnia stopped bouncing and looked at him, nodding fifty times in a few seconds before taking flight and grabbing her bed, detaching it from the wall and flying downstairs.  Itzal watched her fly down before turning back to Kasier.  "So what do you think?"

@Kasier

"Detective books? Interesting. I would enjoy a bit of Sherlock Holmes - gets my mind spinning in wonderful ways that I would not be able to without it." Kasier said, scanning the books before lifting up her eyes to see Velnia grab her bed and head downstairs to place it. "Huh, I've been thinking about getting a familiar. I sure hope Velnia gets along with him or her. It would be quite tense if they have to live in the same place not liking each other." Kasier smiled, sitting down straight on the bed as Itzal asked her for her opinion on the house. 

"Overall, the house is great. It's extremely calm and secluded, meaning we can live our lives in privacy without anyone bothering us. I can sleep in because it's quiet out here in the woods and the birds' melodies would only help me sleep even better during the mornings. This house gives us boosts in crafting. Some areas, of course, could be worked on, but that's not for me to comment on since I am not the owner of the house. This is such a great place and in the beginning of the game, I would never have dreamt of living in a house such as this one. Thanks a lot, Itzal." Kasier exclaimed. Itzal did not have to let her live here but he was generous enough to allow her to do so.

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal grinned when she talked about Sherlock Holmes and nodded in agreement.  "His books were the only detective books I liked.  After reading a few normal detective books, the others became rather...  Predictable.  Once or twice I guessed accurately the end result of the book, somewhere before the middle of the story.  Sherlock Holmes however had me think a lot."  He heard Kasier mention how not only was she thinking about getting a familiar of her own, but she was also hoping that her future familiar and Velnia would get along nicely.  Itzal chuckled.  "I don't think there's anyone Velnia couldn't get along with.  I feel as if it would have to be the other party that can't get along with her.  However yes, I certainly hope that they get along.  Otherwise this house may get a bit noisy." 

She then began to share her thoughts on the house and he smiled when he heard she liked it.  He gave a shrug when she mentioned improvements though.  "I mean, nothing's perfect.  I did the best that I could.  If you think there are areas we could change however, let me know.  When I purchased this house I made both of us the owners.  This house is yours just as much as it is mine.  I simply paid for it was all.  Wasn't very difficult actually.  And now that the house is bought there really isn't much use for col on my part."  He smiled brightly when she thanked him, blushing just a tad.  "No problem Kasier.  Anything." 

Itzal knew it was time for the next subject and he cleared his throat as he still couldn't believe he was actually going to be asking any of this.  "So...  The wedding.  Do you, want it to be private?  Or public?"

@Kasier

Edited by Itzal

"Well, no matter how extraordinary and brilliant Sherlock Holmes as a character is, one can never forget that it is the author who made that brilliance spark into life. Because Holmes has become such a remarkable character, he has become even more famous than the one who created him. Sherlock Holmes didn't make you think, instead, Conan, with his ancient pen and paper, is the one who made everyone think night and day while reading his excellently drafted books." Kasier exclaimed, sounding as smart as she can as this was actually one of the topics that she read a lot about in school. At one point, Kasier had even tried to train her mind like Holmes - an effect that failed miserably as her I.Q. is no where near that of Holmes, the fictional character.

Kasier blushed a bit as she was asked whether she wanted the wedding to be public or private. Of course, Itzal would ask her for her opinion before expressing what he thought. Honestly, Kasier truly did not care much for it. Of course, she would like to keep it so that only players close to the two could witness such a life-time event, but if Itzal wanted it to be public, Kasier will gladly be absolutely fine with it. "Well, since I've been in this game, I've never really gotten close to anyone other than you, and not made very many friends, so I guess I'll leave it up to you to keep it private or public. I do wish to keep the people participating to a low amount, though. You know how I feel about large crowds in one place."

@Itzal

Itzal listened to Kasier explain how it was really the author who was the genius as he was the one who had invented and created Sherlock Holmes.  Itzal smiled and nodded.  "True indeed.  Praise to Conan, man with pen and paper with no technology at his disposal, who wrote one of the greatest books the world has come to know.  You have to hand it to him really, and everyone else.  I could not imagine having to write the same book over and over again.  It's a little scary that people had to do that back then before the copy machine.  Even the ancient copy machine."  Itzal respected the world long ago, but he was a man of technology.  He wouldn't be a computer genius if he wasn't.  It was video games that gave him an interest in medieval times with champions and combat.  If it hadn't been for video games then he probably would have gone a totally different route in life.  And that was without adding SAO into the equation.  And while he wasn't a bookworm, he certainly did love certain books.  Sherlock Holmes.  Lord of the Rings.  Etc.  They all fascinated him.  Then after he asked her about the wedding she blushed, which in turn elevated his slight red into a full blush as well.  He heard her talk about how she would rather have a private wedding but she would leave it up to him.  Well of course he would make it a private wedding if that's what she wanted.  He nodded in understanding to the last statement.  "Yeah I get it.  If that's the case then who should we invite?  Only people from the CA that we know well?  Birdie's not a part of the guild anymore, but she still feels like family, Aereth too."

@Kasier

• 1 month later...