[PP-F1] Wolves in the Field(Vigilon, Nocturn, Neabaz)

Vigilon had overslept this time, and upon this he practically jumped off the bench that he was asleep on. He had been bench crashing for weeks, maybe a month, since he started. To him, it was the cheapest way to sleep if he had no property. Veriost was accidentally, practically thrown off of Vigilon's chest, where she was sleeping, but she easily made an aerial recovery via her wings. "Graaarrrrmmmmm.... Grrraaaaa!!!!" "Sorry about that, Veriost! Man, we had a long day yesterday!" Veriost flew over to and landed on Vigilon's shoulder, promptly falling back asleep. "Of course you would do that." He really had a long day yesterday. He had traveled to floor 6 for a bit, and found a waterfall that seemed to bring him to a place in which the area itself and the enemies within depended on the player in the area. "What could possibly happen today, unless something were to happen, that is."

OOC: If either of you are concerned about combat, you don't need to worry. I'll just take the hate, thus any enemies will target me instead.

@Nocturn @Neabaz

The midday sun rain down delicate rays of warming light upon the town. Neabaz was walking leisurely through the area, no intentions in mind. He had been reciting a poem out loud as he walked His joyful voice ringing out through the town

Spoiler

(OOC: This poem is ‘Summer Sun’ Written by Robert Louis Stevenson. Found on https://www.poemhunter.com/poems/sun/ )

Great is the sun, and wide he goes

Through empty heaven with repose;

And in the blue and glowing days

More thick than rain he showers his rays.

Though closer still the blinds we pull

To keep the shady parlour cool,

Yet he will find a chink or two

To slip his golden fingers through.

The dusty attic spider-clad

He, through the keyhole, maketh glad;

And through the broken edge of tiles

Into the laddered hay-loft smiles.

Meantime his golden face around

He bares to all the garden ground,

And sheds a warm and glittering look

Among the ivy's inmost nook.

Above the hills, along the blue,

Round the bright air with footing true,

To please the child, to paint the rose,

The gardener of the World, he goes.

He was pleased with the bustle of the town, active as it had been the first day. It is amazing how immaculate this new world is! I cannot wait to meet so many more people, my life awaits me. And so does sweet mistress death, may she come bearing flowers and fruit for when I once again return to dust as I had once come from Neabaz had a smile on his face and joy in his voice as he spoke of this. This universe has no hold on me, one day I will be free, No matter what lies on the other side, I am sure it will have been a wild ride. Approaching a bench that sat a man and dragon. Strange as such a thing as, it had no affect on him. Greetings fellow, how are you today? Mind if I take a seat next to you?

@Nocturn @Vigilon