[PP-F1] The Night Sky (Kyoto, Neabaz) <<Earning A Living>>

The tree upon which Neabaz sat was above all others, the sun in the distance was setting. The brilliant light above all others, must die every day. How the sun does wither as the moon comes out to play. To the brilliant cycle I would pray, But what’s the point in that? The cheery faced man gave a chuckle as he began to think about death and the vast emptiness of it. He swung down catching himself on every branch, not once losing his grip. He hit the forest floor with a thud and looked around the area. To a normal person it would be something of danger, scare, potential misfortune. Not him though, to him there was nothing in the world to be fearful of but boredom. He opened his HUD and looked at the quest he had accepted once again, Oh how close you are, my fantastic fantasy finally fulfilled! Every word that came out his mouth seemed to have some sort of poetic flow one way or another. He very much enjoyed ever second he could be contriving any amount of metric feet. He aimlessly walked through the forest not paying attention to much of what was around him

@XxSulSus

Edited by Neabaz

Kyoto looking around inside the tallest tree he can fine trying to figure out where Stryder is. Looking around all Kyoto see is trees and NPC in the town. Kyoto looks down and spots a mysterious figure walking in the forest. Ease dropping in the mans conversations to himself Kyoto slips on a leave on the branch and falls down onto each of the branches on the tree until he hits the bottom. Staring at this man he looks up kind of gives him a smirk. "Hi there stranger... Sorry about dropping in on your conversation." Kyoto slowly gets up and dust off his pants and his coat "Well I guess I'll be going now have a great day." Kyoto starts to walk towards the town as he looks awaze in front of him seeing a weird object sticking out of the ground. This object kind of looks like an animal but he cant tell as of all he see is this figures shadow over the horizon of the hill.

A man fell from the trees aloft, hitting the ground with a sort of clumsy grace. You were listening to my conversation you say? Oh, dear lad, I was not having a conversation but instead speculating on the inner workings of the universe. The man began to leave apparently embarrassed of getting caught. No, no, no, It would be more offensive to me for you to leave then to stay. You have already shown your interest in the philosophy of this world so please stay and allow us to speak of such things. It is not like if we move from our very location that we can do any more good than if we stay. The world moves for no one and yet the world is moving all the time. How is it that one person can change the life of another without influencing it? So sit and listen to my tales of the world, Interject as you may. The night has come, but soon it will be day Neabaz was adamant about not letting this man slip past him, ignoring the idol that the man had found and instead focusing on the things that flooded through his mind.

@XxSulSus

Edited by Neabaz

Listening to this man ask him to stay and engage into this conversation about the philosophy of the Universe. Kyoto think this guy a little nuts but at lease he can have a decent conversation about something he's loved since he was a little boy. Kyoto turns around and meets up with him. "Alright... By the way my name is Kyoto. And you said something about the philosophy of the Universe... I'm not a bug fan of philosophy but anything that involves with the universe I like. I'm more into physic though the thought of how physics is working in the universe is what I like the figure out. Ever since I was a little kid I wanted to be in space learning about how physic work and eventually want to go to another planet in a different galaxy and meet new alien spices." Kyoto feels nerdish but knows he's not because its his beliefs and that’s all what matter.

The rustling dark forest was moving all around them. The light was dwindling as the last bit of the sun fell below the horizon. Wonderful! I am enthused that you are to choose to talk with me! Come, let us go to a plains where we may observe the night sky as we speak, I want to jot down some notes for my next poem! The bartender was quite happy to be accompanied by someone. I am called Neabaz, It is a pleasure to meet you! Not a fan of philosophy, eh? More of a physics guy. I can definitely assist you in the study of the quantum makings of the world. He kept walking to the open area he had seen earlier, laying down when he got to a good spot to look into the sky. So, what is it you wish to gain out of traveling the stars? I find that such things are not quite as possible as some may believe. The closest thing humanities got to speed fast enough to reach the speed needed to explore even our own galaxy was Project Orion, a spaceship that was supposed to use Nuclear Propulsion. It would have the capability of reaching speeds near that of the speed of light. Even then it would take years for you to make it to even Andromeda, and then the likelihood of those you know and care about still being alive when you got back would be slim to none, if earth even still existed by that time. Neabaz smiled happy to have remembered such things. He was not the best at astrophysics but Quantum mechanics had intrigued him at some point in his childhood so he had made efforts to learn as much as he could about the subject

@XxSulSus

Looking at Neabaz, Kyoto think "Man this guy a nut case, or he's really smart either way its kind of annoying. I shouldn't be rude I should probably introduce myself since... well he already did that." Kyoto loosens up and finally talk to Neabaz. "Glad to meet you Neabaz, My name is Kyoto. Although I don’t mind talking about this but isn't there other things in the world or at least this world we could talk about? It's not like we're going have to worry about physics, philosophy, or even the universe anytime soon." Kyoto looks at Neabaz closely trying to figure out why he doesn't carry much combat equipment.. To be honest he doesn't really carry much equipment at all its like he rather walk around with just his clothes. "By the way you wouldn't mind tell me your level? Wouldn't want to get engaged in a battle just to realize your either going to kick the crap out of every mob we see or am I going to have to play defensive and try to defeat them myself." Kyoto pauses the last word knowing that sounded stupid but it's whatever.