[PP - F02] Two Girls One Boulder << Breaking the Unbreakable >>

Ruby doesn't seem to recall on why she had lost all of her items recently... he placed a hand on her head as she rubbed her own head... she doesn't seem to know on why this is... but all she knows is that all she has is her First Aid skills and skill mods that she took. However she thought to herself that she needed someway to protect herself or fight against monsters and such... she thought to herself as a light bulb glowed above her head in her mind as she thought that Martial Arts would be a perfect fit as she wouldn't need to put down her fist's just to heal someone to to give some people buffs. She had heard about the quest << Breaking the Unbreakable >> up upon a mountain and after asking around she had gotten information where the mountain is thus she had began to walk down the road to head to the mountain, she knew she had the SP to immediately get Rank 5 in the weapon skill to Grandmaster and she thought it would be easy enough to get. So she was gonna take the extra mile to get the skill.

@Kooh

Kooh had taken an odd liking to the forests outside of Urbus as of late. Perhaps it was a more 'normal' environment than the blistering cold of the fourth floor or the scorching heat from the fifth. Hands tucked into the pockets of her shorts, her long legs carried her through the scenery while the trees grew more sparse around her. An uninterested expression rested in her garnet eyes as they lazily scanned the area in front of her. 'Another day in paradise, right? She thought with a hint of sarcasm. She was bored, a feeling that had grown more and more prevalent as the days past. She hadn't been to Halcyon's Keep in several days now, enjoying the freedom she had in between her white-haired roommate's nagging to get this quest done or do that objective.

The blonde multi-tasked while she walked, opening her menus with a flick of her wrist. "Man, I could go for a snack or something." She mumbled under her breath, panning first to her inventory and then to her list of skills. The single skill that was highlighted as learned--Martial Arts--left the rest of her skill list looking bare. A number at the top of her display showed an impressive number of unspent skill points, but the girl simply frowned at the sight of it. "Tch, whatever." She grumbled dismissively.

Ruby looked around, she had knew that fighting against a Boulder would take forever, she knew that eventually victory would be her's... it's not like the boulder was going to fight back or anything. She wasn't going to waste any time though as she wants to just get this done and get forward with her life here in Aincrad. As she was walking down she had eventually spotted another blonde haired character with eyes just like her... well, she was intrigued. Ruby gained a smile upon her face and walked up to the player and said out to her "Hey, am I looking into a mirror or you just that beautiful?" she of course chuckled and gave her a moment to speak, until she was done she had said out to her "Nah nah, anyways. I am looking for someone to help me out with the Breaking the Unbreakable, I don't have to col to pay ya but I would really appreciate if you could help me out." she had stated a little embarrassed that she couldn't do it herself... but, without items she can't do the damage.

@Kooh

Kooh would have continued walking, no destination in mind, had it not been for the clear voice that cut through her idle thoughts. 'Mm?' Her eyes fell upon the figure that had approached.her. A woman with hair longer and more vibrant than her own. Eyes that were as odd a hue as hers, both striking and sweet. A figure to not only rival Kooh's vanity, but the confidence in the way that she dressed and carried herself to surpass her. Kooh blinked, stopped in her tracks as she took in the scene in front of her. Finally, the stranger's words registered in her mind and her silence was replaced with a chuckle. "Pfft!" As her hand fell back to her side, the menus that were hovering in front of her vanished. "My my, you might just make me blush." The blonde managed to keep her cool, still a bit surprised at the player's boldness. She was intrigued again when the woman explained her request, the name of the quest sounding familiar. "Ahh, yeah I know that one. The stupid rock-breaking thing, right?" A half-smirk took over her expression. "Sure, I'm not busy tonight so I guess I could lend a hand."

Ruby had chuckled back as Kooh did, it was a rather cheesy thing to do or say to someone that you haven't seen before till now... but it was still funny slash something she wanted to say to this figure. She had responded back "Hey now, I guarantee that's not the only thing I can make red from you." she gave her a wink but ended up laughing about it, she was being cheesy and she knew it. Either way she had eventually given her a solid answer and said that she could help her out on this quest, she had gave her a smile and stated out to her "Thank youuuuu, I really appreciate this. I only have the Healer skills so... I can't deal squat to the damned thing." she chuckled before walking forward and turning back to her "So you coming or are you going to keep daydreaming about me?" she winked before walking forward restraining from strutting or anything, she just got to meet her she doesn't want to be too too out there.

@Kooh

Edited by Ruby

Another quick one-liner. 'Oh man, this girl's got some guts, that's for sure.' Kooh's smirk grew wider as the other blonde turned away. Kooh leaned forward, walking after the mysterious woman. She was beyond cute, there was no denying. But Kooh had half a mind to wonder what a girl like this one was doing playing an online death game. She was only here herself out of bad luck--normally she kept any kind of games worthy of the 'nerdy' genre at arm's length. With a shrug, she picked up the pace to walk beside the woman. "So, are you going to give me your name, or do I just call you Miss Healer all day?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow with a smirk still resting on her lips. She didn't mind giving in to the woman's flirtatious behavior. In fact, it was the most interesting experience she'd had all week. Guys trying to pick her up on occasion was nothing new, but this smoking hot blonde seemed to know her way around.

She didn't say anything but she offered a smile back as they had walked, it had seemed that she had done enough flirting with her to be a little intregued with her, and she figured that if continues to keep coming with the one liners it could eventually become creepy. And when Kooh had spoke out again she had became a little embarrassed, she turned around to Kooh and said out to her "Oh, I'm sorry!" she took a deep breath and extended a hand forward and said "The name's Ruby, and you are...?" she gave her a smile. After they had exchanged words they had eventually kept walking forward until they had eventually got to their destination. Once they had gotten up to the guys home the guy had stepped out with a smile and exclaimed "Ah, its you again! Brought a friend to gain the power of the fists?" he chuckled. Ruby had stepped forward and said out to him "Yes, I am here to gain Martial Arts. What is it that I have to do?" she had asked before the man had exclaimed out "Well, you and your friend have to break that boulder over there in two. And while I am at it... ya got to have this on for the duration of the trial." he had said before painting on cat whiskers. She had found it a little silly, but requirements are requirements. She had nodded her head with a smile and walked over to the Boulder and looked over to the player and said "Well... here we are..."

@Kooh

-----

Boulder: 50/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86731 | BD: 7 + (2 ACC) - Success!
(3 Base) + (2 Skill) + (2 Equipment) = 7 DMG
<<Boulder>>: 43/50 HP

Kooh's lips were still curled upwards when Ruby extended her hand. A felt a a strange combination of surprise and gratefulness that the woman hadn't come back with yet another flirty remark. She probably got away with quite a bit from her looks and attitude, but at least she had some sense not to push herself onto others. "Kooh." She responded simply, offering her name in return as she accepted a quick handshake.

The pair arrived at the location for the Martial Arts quest after a short hike. The blonde mentally groaned when she caught sight of the NPC quest-giver. 'Now I remember not liking this quest.' She kept her complaints to herself. Still, she had some points into her own unarmed skill, so maybe this wouldn't turn out to be such a weird, drawn-out event.

Kooh resisted a laugh when she spotted Ruby's decorated face. The whiskers were a nice touch, but she thought the woman looked better without the cat-girl appeal. Not wanting to bring about any more of her own teasing, she kept the thoughts to herself, simply stretching her arms over her head while she walked over to their target. "Well, let's hope this doesn't take all day." She said simply. The girl walked up to the huge object, lowering her stance before lifting her back leg up to deliver a roundhouse kick against the rock's surface. The metal of the greaves covering her black combat boots made contact, and the boulder's health dropped in response.

Edited by Kooh

She had eventually learned that the players name is Kooh, what a lovely name... it certainly wasn't one that she had heard before. Time passes and they had made to the boulder safe and sound. Kooh stepped up to the boulder and gave it a good hit reducing its HP bar pretty far down. Ruby had smirked and gave a small chuckle of an idea that she had in her mind... of course if she did do this it would be the last move that she would want to do. She shook her head and then said out to her as her hand had glowed a dark red "That was certainly impressive Kooh what you just did there. But you could be doing a little more damage, here let me help you out a bit." then she had moved her hand quickly to give Kooh's bottom a smack before she started laughing. She had then said out to her "Alright Alright, i'm done now im done. I'll stop hitting on you." she shook her head again as she laughed at what she had just did.

@Kooh

-----

Ruby - EN: 70/78 [-8 EN] [Sharpness Cooldown: 3/3]

Kooh - EN: 35/36 [Sharpness: 2/2 +1 DMG]

Boulder - HP: 43/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86732 | BD: 3 + (2 ACC) - Fail!
<<Boulder>>: 43/50 HP

At least, she had thought that the onslaught had ended. Kooh had only planted her foot back to the ground for a few moments when she heard Ruby approach from behind her. The blonde gave a start as she felt the smack, whipping around to see Ruby laughing at her own action and beginning to reassure her that she was finished teasing. Kooh let out a tiny sigh, the edges of her mouth pulling upwards slightly as she gave a shake of her head. "Jeez, are you always this straightforward, or should I just feel really special?" She joked back. She gave the woman a small shrug. "But hey, if that's how you 'heal' people, I think I could get on board." Flirting back seemed to be the only thing that allowed Kooh to keep her composure. Without waiting for Ruby to take what she very well might think of as bait, Kooh gave a lazy wave of her hand. "Alright, thanks for the buff, but why don't you try hitting it?" She folded her arms over her chest expectantly.

Edited by Kooh

Ruby had kept laughing as she had turned around to say that, she waved her hand in front of her and said "No no, I am sorry. I just find you cute is all. If you couldn't already guess... well, i'm homosexual. I just like to pull girl's legs is all, its all for the chuckles. Who know's though, never know when I scored big time." she had gave a wink and had gave another chuckle when she had said that she could get behind how she heals people "I don't typically do this to heal people it was just a joke Kooh." then she had turned to the boulder as Kooh had insisted to attack the boulder... and well, she was gonna do it. Theres no healing to be done, and no sharpness to give so she had raised her fist up and jumped up and landed her fist in the center of the boulder dealing a whooping one damage. With that success she felt proud of herself and took a step back from the boulder.

@Kooh

-----

ID: 86733 - BD: 7

Ruby - EN: 70/78 [+1 / -1 EN] [Sharpness Cooldown: 2/3]

Kooh - EN: 34/36 [Sharpness: 1/2 +1 DMG]

Boulder - HP: 42/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86734 | BD: 5 + (2 ACC) - Success!
(3 Base) + (2 Skill) + (2 Equipment) + (1 Sharpness) = 8 DMG
<<Boulder>>: 34/50 HP

"Well, then I do feel a bit special." She mentioned at the comment of Ruby finding her cute. The girl chuckled a bit, seemingly not surprised when she made mention of her preferences. "And you're certainly not the shy type." She remarked, watching as Ruby approached the boulder and make solid contact with her fist. The health bar ticked down just slightly, and Kooh's arms unfolded as she gave a small clap. Taking her own turn, she gave nearly identical motions as her first attack, swinging her leg up to strike the rock. Her metal greaves held a faint red glow, indicating the damage boost that Ruby had provided. Another solid attack, and the boulder's health bar dropped again.

"Welp, that's as exciting as it gets, I suppose." She gave another tiny sigh and a shrug of her shoulders while her hands found their way back to her pockets. "Rinse and repeat 'til it breaks."

@Ruby

Edited by Kooh

"I mean, everyone is a bit special. It just takes someone to call you cute and give you a surprise to remind you of that." she had chuckled a bit and even more after she had mentioned that she definitely isn't the shy type. She had nodded her head with a smile and stated out to her "Why of course, why be shy when you can at least try to win big." she had gave another giggle with a wink. She had watched Kooh attack the boulder once more and hit it as her Sharpness had expired, while this would be the part where she would give it back... if she could. But she would settle for the damage that she can perform. Ruby walked up to the Boulder and slammed her fist against it again and looked back to Kooh with a smile after taking a step back "Well I didn't really think that it would be fun, I just thought it would be easier." she had said.

@Kooh

-----

ID: 86735 - BD: 8

Ruby - EN: 70/78 [+1 / -1 EN] [Sharpness Cooldown: 1/3]

Kooh - EN: 34/36 

Boulder - HP: 33/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86737 | BD: 3 + (2 ACC) - Fail!
<<Boulder>>: 33/50 HP

"True true, you'd be here all day if you were by yourself." She said, placing a hand on her hip. She could remember at times mimicking the woman's confidence and flirty attitude, although those days felt like distant memories at this point. Her demeanor since joining SAO had changed over time, and she was rarely interested in other people lately.

The blonde delivered another kick to the boulder, the damage boost from Ruby having already worn off. She had gotten lazy with her attack, however, and the game represented her failure with an absence of damage. "Tch." Kooh scoffed under her breath as her foot touched the ground again. 'I guess if I'm gonna be doing this stuff again I should bother getting some decent equipment one of these days.' She thought, considering the mid-range items she was wearing. Considering she never really went out of her way to get col or materials either, she had never really had much means to go out shopping for gear anyway.

@Ruby

Edited by Kooh

Ruby had sighed, she knew she would be here all day if it were not for going up to Kooh and flirting with her a bit into helping her. "Well, now that I have such a cutie here I got a friend here to beat down this boulder to pebbles and have a little fun while I am at it~" she had giggled before watching Kooh fail once more to hit the boulder. She had grinned a little bit, because she was a little upset that this was the second or third time that she had missed... but she cannot be too disappointed with her since she had done the most amount of damage towards the boulder. She had stepped up to the boulder and struck against the boulder once more dealing another whooping damage of one. Not very impressive but she was at least doing something in the manner, she had giggled and she looked towards Kooh and said "You want Sharpness again? I don't mind giving you another slap or two~" she had then let out a giggle. "Nah if you want it again, I'll just give it to you normally." she said immediately after with a chuckle.

@Kooh

-----

ID: 86738 - BD: 8

Ruby - EN: 70/78 [+1 / -1 EN]

Kooh - EN: 34/36 

Boulder - HP: 32/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86744 | BD: 2 + (2 ACC) - Fail!
<<Boulder>>: 32/50 HP

While Ruby placed another fist against the boulder's surface, Kooh was busy, lost in thought mulling over the other items sitting in her inventory. The only other things she had sitting there were a different pair of greaves (the stats on those being even worse than what she had on for this task) and a few consumable items. The flirtatious blonde's voice pulled her from her thoughts, and Kooh let out a mumbled "Hm?" as she looked up at her. "Ah, yeah, go for it." She gave a half-smirk at the woman's joking comment. She brought a hand up to rub at the back of her neck, shifting her weight while she did so. "Ehh, this whole thing is just reminding me that I should get around to paying more attention to my build." She admitted. "My items are sub-par, so I could really be doing a lot more damage at my level."

@Ruby

Edited by Kooh

Ruby had noticed that she hadn't really been hitting the Boulder as often anymore... it was weird how in this game RNG can have you fail a hit against a boulder, its a immovable and cant move object how in the world can you miss a boulder? Ruby's hands glowed Dark Red again as she had touched her back to give Kooh Sharpness, she had chuckled a little bit and said out to her "Well, have you not been spending your SP? I have 53 or so still unused but I was wanting to get Martial Arts fulling maxed as soon as I could get it. I had my eyes on some target practice to Grandmaster it too. However, I stuck with Healer as a easy way to help people and get SP. However... I don't know where any of my items went... I don't know why I can't remember either. It's probably irrelevant and doesn't matter I guess." she supposed, she scratched the back her neck looking away for a moment before looking back to the task at hand.

@Kooh

-----

ID: ----- - BD: -

Ruby - EN: 63/78 [+1 / -8 EN] [Sharpness Cooldown: 3/3]

Kooh - EN: 34/36 [Sharpness: 2/2 +1 DMG]

Boulder - HP: 32/50

ID#: 86749 | BD: 4 + (2 ACC) - Success!
(3 Base) + (2 Skill) + (2 Equipment) + (1 Sharpness) = 8 DMG
<<Boulder>>: 24/50 HP

At the mention of unspent SP, Kooh had to fight off a look of guilt, as if Ruby had hit the nail on the head. She felt a little more relieved when the woman explained that she had so much of her own saved up. 'She at least has a plan for it, though...' She thought with a mental sigh. Turning her attention back to the conversation, Kooh gave another light smirk. "Yeah, with that attitude and a healer build, I bet you can get into just about any party easy." She only barely teased. That must have been exactly right--with all of the desperate guys that played this game, she imagined the only thing keeping any of them away was a possible intimidation factor. Even if Ruby was into girls, she still had the looks to get a party invite from almost anyone.

The weapons covering her shins glowed faintly again with the power from Ruby's skill. She switched up her stance, this time swinging her left leg around to deliver another kick that dropped the boulder's health bar considerably. "There we go." She murmured, satisfied with the attack.

Edited by Kooh

Ruby had gave Kooh a pat on the back after mentioning about SP she didn't reply to it at all and only mentioned how I could get into any party I really wanted to. "Well, I understand that it may be a little confusing to find the right build. But we all can at least try new things instead of plain ones. If ya have any left over try it in something else... like scouting or something. Never know you might just like it." she had given her a wink before letting her attack the boulder, in which she was finally successful, Ruby took a small leap as she was happy that we are finally making progress again. Then she had walked up to the boulder to hit it, however she did hit it... but she did absolutely nothing to the thing. She had grinned and looked back to Kooh and drooped down sand said "Where would I be without you..."

@Kooh

-----

ID: 86752 - BD: 5

Ruby - EN: 62/78 [+1 / -2 EN] [Sharpness Cooldown: 2/3]

Kooh - EN: 34/36 [Sharpness: 1/2 +1 DMG]

Boulder - HP: 24/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86754 | BD: 2 + (2 ACC) - Fail!
<<Boulder>>: 24/50 HP

When Kooh took another swing at the rock, she scoffed again as the result didn't apply any damage to her target. "Ehh, probably not too bad off." She remarked, referring to her own failed attacks slowing them down. While she backed off a couple of steps and let Ruby do her own thing, Kooh's arms folded across her chest again. She shifted her weight, thinking over the blonde's suggestion. "Mmm, scouting?" She echoed. "I'll level with 'ya, I'm not too smart about this stuff." She admitted with a small shrug. She could have played it off or pretended to absorb her advice despite not understanding it, but that certainly would have just caused her trouble later. She opened up her menus again, almost as if giving her something to do in the few seconds until she would try another attack, pulling up her skill list. The single Martial Arts skill sat at Rank 2, and underneath it was a long list of grayed out options that she knew nothing about.

Edited by Kooh