[PP - F02] Two Girls One Boulder << Breaking the Unbreakable >>

Kooh had given her some space to attack the boulder after her miss against the boulder once more, Ruby had took a deep breath as she had raised her fist into the air and jumping up to slam her fist against the boulder dealing a WHOOPING one damage against the boulder... "It's progress I guess..." the she had turned around as Kooh had talked about leveling with her and her lack of knowledge towards the subject. Ruby had smiled and said "Well... I can help you out! Scouts typically love Searching, when it comes to quest objectives to materials to even find stealthed players. They are in high demand since so many things are hard to find or get, like materials. You could get a huge profit if you can manage to find a load of em. Scout/DPS is actually a really good build. They can find even labyrinths and get through it themselves and get all the SP. It's not a bad combination at all." she then placed her hands in a way that welcomes her to attack the boulder again.

@Kooh

-----

ID: 86755 - BD: 6

Ruby - EN: 62/78 [+1 / -2 EN] [Sharpness Cooldown: 1/3]

Kooh - EN: 34/36 

Boulder - HP: 23/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86757 | BD: 10 + (2 ACC) - Critical Success!
(3 Base) + (2 Skill) + (2 Equipment) + (2 Critical) = 9 DMG
<<Boulder>>: 14/50 HP

"Hmmm," Kooh mused while listening to the woman's continued explanation. She glanced to the number of unspent SP she had. 'Thirty-three... With that amount, she could pick up maybe one of two unknown skills, but she was far off being able to boost any of the ranked ones. According to her level in Martial Arts, she couldn't even max that out if she dumped all of her points into it. 'Man, am I actually considering putting some work into this?' She questioned herself before dismissing her menus. The blonde unfolded her arms and approached to land another attack on the quest objective. Bringing her leg around to slam her greaves against the boulder, the game indicated critical damage. The health bar hovering beside the rock dropped well below the halfway point they had been sitting at, putting it down to about a third of its total left. Backing off and giving another small shrug, Kooh finally spoke up after all of Ruby's suggestions. "I suppose. I'm not all that much for fighting, so maybe treasure hunting could be more my thing."

Edited by Kooh

It had seemed that Kooh was giving it some thought, so much so that she would even check her menu's to check upon it. In between this time after Kooh was done hitting it really hard, Ruby had stepped up to the boulder and slammed her fist against it once more doing one more damage towards the thing. She had looked down, it was cracking... real bad, it doesn't look like it can take much much more. Then she had gotten back to Kooh that had spoken out once more stating that she isn't too into fighting, Ruby had smiled and said to her "Well at least you know you aren't too interested in one path you've walked upon. Who knows maybe the thirst for treasure is something you have been crazy for all this time, other than me of course." she winked at Kooh with a giggle.

@Kooh

-----

ID: 86759 - BD: 7

Ruby - EN: 62/78 [+1 / -1 EN] 

Boulder - HP: 13/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86757 | BD: 9 + (2 ACC) - Critical Success!
(3 Base) + (2 Skill) + (2 Equipment) + (1 Critical) = 8 DMG
<<Boulder>>: 5/50 HP

"Pfft!" Kooh let out another chuckle at the woman's flirtatious comment. "Well you know your way around a pick-up line, I'll give you that." She offered, delivering another critical strike against the boulder. Finally, some consistent progress. The massive rock was left in the red zone, with just a few points left to its health bar. It was littered with cracks and red gashed from their onslaught, looking as if it were about to fall apart before them. "Most chicks--or anyone really--don't have half the confidence to throw them out there like that." Kooh wore her usual smirk as she gave Ruby a quick look over. "Maybe I can learn a thing or two." She let out another small chuckle. The blonde wasn't exactly looking for anyone to get close to. Quite the opposite in fact. Still, Ruby's presence was in stark contrast to the majority of other players she'd encountered up until now, and she was able to find it a bit refreshing.

@Ruby

Edited by Kooh

Ruby had chuckled when Kooh had replied back to her flirtatious comments and how most females don't have confidence that she does when it comes to this kind of stuff "Well thank you. I tend to be a little more confident in myself. Plus..." she moved her hand to her hip as she moved it to the side a bit "I like to make girls like you blush~" she winked before waiting her turn to fight against the boulder, Kooh had hit the boulder very hard once more in which Ruby had whistled about... she did more damage than she would have done on her own. If Kooh wouldn't have came along she would have at least been here for hours on end of the day, shes really appreciative of her help today. However the boulder was almost finished, there was no point in giving her any form of sharpness again, instead Ruby had stepped up and slammed her fist against the boulder dealing another whooping point of damage. 

@Kooh

-----

ID: 86764 - BD: 8

Ruby - EN: 62/78 [+1 / -1 EN] 

Boulder - HP: 4/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86766 | BD: 2 + (2 ACC) - Fail!
<<Boulder>>: 4/50 HP

"Hmph," At Ruby's comment Kooh gave her a sly look. "I bet a few minutes in town is more than enough for you to work your magic on all the ladies." Targeting the woman's own quirky personality was easy, and Ruby seemed to be a good enough sport about it. Shooting back her own teasing comments kept Kooh from getting distracted or flustered.

Hoping to finish the objective off, Kooh was just about to think that this wasn't nearly as bad as the first time she had to complete the quest. Even after roping three other people into it, it was pretty tough without someone who already had the damn skill. The blonde instead let out a tiny sigh as her attack didn't have the boulder's health bar budging this time. Hopefully it wouldn't take them more than a couple more tries, so she just shrugged it off.

Edited by Kooh

Ruby had grinned, it had seemed she was targeting her personality a little bit, however she had just met her so it was understandable in a way "Technically no. I don't continuously flirt on females, but I do like to enjoy the view. It's just when I am trying to get some help, get some stress off, or just feeling the mood ill do it, but to only one person. I am not going to flirt to many in a day." she then shrugged it off then watched as Kooh attempted to attack the boulder again but ended up failing. She grinned once more, she just wanted this quest to over to be honest. Its not that she doesn't want to be with Kooh longer, actually she would want the opposite in that case... its just annoying how they haven't already eliminated the boulder and its taking several hits to take out. Ruby had given an attempt to hit the boulder once more but failed, she can feel the anger boiling up inside of her and its almost showing.

@Kooh

-----

ID: 86768 - BD: 2

Ruby - EN: 61/78 [+1 / -2 EN] 

Boulder - HP: 4/50

Edited by Ruby

ID#: 86757 | BD: 8 + (2 ACC) - Success!
(3 Base) + (2 Skill) + (2 Equipment) = 7 DMG
<<Boulder>>: 0/50 HP - Dead

Kooh landed the final blow on the boulder--another solid kick from her right leg. When its health bar dropped to zero, a huge crack ran down the middle, splitting the object in two before it shattered into hundreds of shards of light. "About time." Kooh placed one on her shoulder while she gave it a roll, stretching her limbs before placing her hands back into her pockets. The girl tapped the toe of her boot against the ground a couple of times, dismissing the window that had popped up in front of her. She was given a small col reward, and less experience than the first time she had completed the quest. Still, it was something for the time she had spent.

"So, now that you can dump all those points into your new skill, you got any other exciting plans?" She twisted her torso to ask the blonde over her shoulder.

@Ruby

Edited by Kooh

Ruby had watched after her failure to attack, and saw in awe as that Kooh had finally landed a good blow on the boulder splitting it into two. Ruby smiled wide a did a victory jump and pose before looking back to Kooh with a smile and listened to her and afterwards said to her "Well, theres another quest I am going to take to Grandmaster the skill almost immediately, however I am wanting to do it alone... but I really appreciate you helping me today! I promise I'll make it up to you somehow in the future!" Ruby had opened her menu's and sent Kooh a friend request "Here, let me know if you need my help or if you are feeling a little lonely~" she winked and booped her nose before telling her goodbye and giving Kooh a bow to part ways, then walking down the mountain to head to the main settlement to find the way to the next quest to grandmaster her knewly found skill, all thanks to @Kooh.

Thread Complete!

Ruby - 2 SP, 200 Col, Rank 0 Martial Arts

Kooh - 1 SP, 200 Col