[PP-F9] A New Friend <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Itzal)

"Well, you were a super introvert gamer back then. But look at you now. Do you think you can win against Usain Bolt in a race if you could bring this back to real life?" Kasier asked, walking as fast as she can, but trying her best not to rush so she won't get tired that fast. "Mhm. And names... I really haven't thought about it that much, but I guess I can name it Blaze since it's a fire-based familiar or I can name it Aqua for it's blue coloring. Blaze sounds like it's too generic of a name, so I'll probably call it Aqua. It's a completely contradictory name since Phoenix are surrounded by fire but aqua gives off the feeling of water and the ocean." Kasier thought out loud, "So I guess it will be really funny." She finally decided, "Yeah, I'll call him or her Aqua." After she finally thought about it, she realized that she had actually come to a stop during the thinking process. Carrying on to walk, she realized that she never found out why Itzal called his familiar Velnia. It's not exactly a generic name and with Itzal, the name definitely has some sort of meaning.

Kasier looked up and clapped twice, "Alright, let me have my time with Velnia." Kasier said, carefully grabbing onto Velnia and placing her on the top of her head. "By the way, how did you come up with Velnia as the name for this cutie?" Kasier asked as she giggled from Velnia playing with her hair and tickling her head as she walked on.

@Itzal

Itzal chuckled when he heard her mention racing Usain Bolt and shook his head with a large grin on his face.  "I very much doubt it.  My strength in here doesn't translate into the real world, and he's been training in the real world most of his life.  Now if it were reversed, and we were in SAO, I have confidence I might beat him."  After that he listened to Kasier begin to talk about what she was thinking in regards to the name.  She mentioned that she didn't want something cliche or common so he began to make a mental list of names that meant fire or flame, but were not commonly heard.  However before he could suggest any of them she went ahead and made a decision and he smiled nodding.  While Aqua was also a common name to hear he liked it and nodded.  "Aqua.  I like it.  Velnia, you want to go find Aqua?"  Velnia got extremely excited and was about to dash off when Kasier clapped and took Velnia.  Itzal laughed a little as she looked like a little kitten, her claws outstretched towards Kasier while her shoulders sagged from gravity.  The wings were hanging over Kasier's hand of course, blocking this view.  The only reason he knew what was going on was because he knew her and he had done the same thing himself.  Velnia was happy when Kasier put her on the blonde's head and sat comfortably, humming a little tune to herself.  Itzal heard Kasier's question and shrugged.  "To be honest, I just came up with it.  For once there was a name that had no meaning or history behind it.  It fits her I think though."  He watched as Velnia began to play with Kasier's hair and it caused her to giggle.  Which of course brought a bright smile on Itzal.

@Kasier

Kasier flinched when she heard the name Aqua being said in action. Now that she heard it, it kind of sounded awkward and a mouthful to say - which might cause trouble in the middle of combat if she tried to give him or her instructions. Also, the name sounded almost too feminine and she has yet to confirm the gender of the phoenix, meaning she cannot give him or her a name yet. "Well. Actually, scrap that. Aqua sounds a bit too feminine and I don't know its gender yet so I really can't give him or her a name. I'll think of a new name once we actually catch up and complete the quest." She said, "And geez, it's unlike you to give names to things without meaning. I mean, your own name has a meaning of itself." Kasier finished, remembering at one point, Itzal explained the meaning of his own name to her on one of the dates the two went on.

Thinking about those dates, those were quite good times and lately, the two really haven't gone on these sweetheart dates. Soon, the two would be getting married and front lines would get busier and busier. The two would probably not be able to spend more time together. Kasier sighed, that means she needed to enjoy the time that she gets with him. 

@Itzal