(F3-PP) A new kid (Pinball

Spoiler

<<Worn Out Welcome>>

This quest takes place on Floor 3
This quest is repeatable for item only
This RP will not count in the benchmark

The master NPC Armorsmiths Griswold, and his wife Hanna, have opened his services to new players of SAO a custom armor shop. He takes orders for no price, but instead asks for materials. That's right. YOU, the player, have to tell Griswold what kind of armor you want. He'll give you the material names and how to get them, and it's up to you to retrieve them.

Entering the shop on Floor 3, you encounter a surly smith and his loving wife. After describing the type of armor you desire (Cloth, Leather, Light Metal, or Heavy Metal) Griswold works with you to determine the right type of material, before sending you on your way to collect the needed materials. Upon returning with the correct materials in the proper quantities, Griswold and Hanna will create your very own set of Uncommon Armor. These materials can be found from fighting a dark elf in the Forest of Wavering Mists.

Requirements:

-At least two [2] Pages (21 or more posts)
-Defeat Dark Elf

Dark Elf Information:
<<Dark Elf>> is a mob and has the following statistics:
HP: 12
Damage per Attack: 9

Rewards:

1. Leather Coat/Dragon Bone Cuirass (Light/Heavy): An uncommon armor with any standard armor enhancement chosen by the earner of the weapon which fits the armor type chosen. Only one person may earn this armor per thread.
  2. 1 Skill Point

Atzo sat on a bench in one of the plaza’s in Delilah. He was wearing <<The King’s Cloth>>, <<Leather Coat>> and <<Deterioration>>. “I need to take the quest that I saved Stry and Kyo from. Never actually completed it myself.” He thought to himself. “Perhaps I can find the quest giver somewhere here.” He had a casual smirk-like grin on his face. The emerald green armour seeming to flow as he walked. It was a good look for him. “I will have to thank Eatos and Hei during the next meeting of Nobles. I wonder if there is anyone here that will accompany me.” He surveyed the area looking for someone who wasn’t busy and might need the SP as much as he did. Though the busy town made it a challenge to find people to ask. He shook his head and decided to go to the Cafe and look there. 
As he entered the Cafe he ordered an Iced Chai Tea and went to sit on the porch, ever vigilant as to who may be around that could help him.

@Pinball

Spoiler

Name: Deterioration

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 4

Roll ID: 86512

Roll: 12

Item Type: Two-Handed Sword
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Accuracy

Description: A two-handed black serrated sword. It seems to be made if shadows, these shadows seem to swim in the blade, constantly.

Spoiler

Name: The Kings Cloth

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 5

ID: 86789

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Savvy, +1 Evasion

Description: An Emerald green set of light armour with gold trim. Has the appearance of kings robes. 

Pinball was wandering the streets, exploring the city and considering his current situation. Up until now, he hadn't actually mustered up the courage to really do anything, not with his life on the line. He had huddled up in the starting city, waiting for the whole situation to blow over. He would occasionally wander out of the starting city, but never to fight and never far from the gates. Every time he had gone out of the city he had thought of taking on a boar, but he had only ended up wimping out at the last minute. When it was obvious nothing was changing, he had finally decided to at least try and do something. He sighed, stopped walking, and examined his surroundings, not recognizing the area his walk had taken him. He was set on doing a quest, something that would help him get started. Only problem was, you don't really know how anything works when you haven't tried anything. So, he thought. What now?

Atzo watched as a new player walked past him. “What is he doing on the third floor?” He thought to himself before standing up and following at a safe distance. Once the area was more clear Atzo approached the man. “Hi, I am sorry to bother you, but you seem to be very low leveled. I’d be careful if I were you. If you play to leave the safezone make sure you have a higher level player there to watch your back.” Atzo then held his hand out to the man. “I am Atzo, The Forgotten King and Leader of the Emerald Harbingers. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance . If you need anything please let me know.” Atzo wore a casual, smirk-like grin. His true emotions completely hidden from view. Only letting this man see what Atzo wanted him to see. While his intentions were genuine he wouldn’t show it on a whim. Not anymore. “I will not let that happen to me again, I need to keep myself locked up once again. Go back to the way I was before.” He thought to himself “I know I can do it, it is the easiest thing I have ever done”

@Pinball

Pinball turned to the man who introduced himself as Atzo. He took his hand and shook it. The man wore a casual smile, held out his hand. However, there was something... guarded about him. He was hiding something, wearing a facade. And he was good at it... He couldn't determine what it was he was trying to cover up. Pinball quickly dismissed it. It wasn't any of his business. Pinball took his hand, shook it. "I'm Pinball. I'm rather... new to this whole thing. I was just exploring the city and such."  Pinball honestly had no idea how to proceed in the game, and Atzo seemed to be pretty well established as a player. After all, he did have his own guild. Pinball decided it wouldn't be so bad if he asked him for a little advice. "Hey, uhh... What do you think I should do? I don't really know what to do, but I need to get leveled up, quick. I don't feel like dying as soon as I step foot outside of a city." Pinball was studying the man, looking for anything in the way he moved or talked that would betray any hidden motives... if he had any.