[PP - F04] Snowstorm <<Avalanche>>

Ruby had listened to Hei explain his entire guild to her... and while his guild wasn't completely... unoriginal to say the least, and it's just, she doesn't know how she feels about helping out lower level players, she just thinks that they had waited a long time and it was their own fault that they had remained level 1. She had shrugged, maybe she was just being a little harsh on the players, she too doesn't want to die and hiding in safe zones surely are good ways to make sure that you just stay alive. However it was coming towards this time where just a short group of players have just accepted that this is life now and there is no way of escaping. Ruby had grinned and looked down, she wasn't too too interested in the guild just yet. There were just some more details she wanted to know and there was just more thinking to be done "Well, do you have a general idea on who has the highest level in your guild. I am looking to join the frontlines myself, I don't want to be too distracted from progressing this game."

@Hei

Hei wasn't sure what Ruby was thinking, as he wasn't that good in reading body language, but when she asked him, who was the highest level, he knew the answer and responded quickly "That must be Atzo, our guild leader, and Vargas is just a level below him. They haven't reached the T2 mark, but are close, I think level 21 and 20 at the moment. Both of them are trying to level as quick as possible, but it's a little hard with not that much other players in their level range." Then Hei took a sip of his mead, before stating "By the way, I am level 16 at the moment, but I hope to get stronger, but it is not so easy, as many bosses are to strong for me to fight and I hate doing quests on my own, but there aren't many people I know who would do quests with me. But enough of me and my guild, wouldn't you like to tell me something about you?" and Hei tried to look as if he was sure this was the right step, took another sip of mead and sat back, taking in the ambience of the pub as if he hadn't noticed it before.

Ruby had looked at Hei as he had explained to her that the highest level in their guild was level 21, a part of her knows that she was waaaayyy out of their league. Then Hei had asked if she would tell him something about herself, "Weeelll..." she said before taking another sip to finish her current drink "To keep things simple Hei, I am level 41. I am a support build going for more of a balance, getting some form of damage and some form of scouting while I am at it. And as a level 41 my skills are exceptionally high as my Martial Arts and First Aid is maxed out with even 4 skill mods. Plus I am going to be starting Search and Detect soon, so I am on a roll to be real with ya." she gave a wink before ordering another drink, once the drink had gotten here she had taken another sip and looked back to Hei "Don't ask why I don't have any items though, its a long story I don't want to get emotional or talk about really." she said before looking back to her drink and taking another sip.

@Hei

While he sat there, watching the pub and Ruby, drinking his mead, she began talking about herself, and revealed to him, that she already was Level 41.  - I'd already expected her to be strong, maybe a few levels above me, but Level 40. That's really strong. - he thought, while she further revealed to him, that she had already maxed out two of her skills and was going to learn Search and Detect next. Hei wondered why she hadn't any good equipment, but just then she said, that she didn't want to talk about it, so he gulped down the question, he was just about to pose, so instead he said: "Wow, your really strong. How come you do quests on the fourth floor and not up on the high floors?" After he asked this, he had some time to think, while waiting for her to answer and he concluded, that she wouldn't join the guild, as she was so much higher, that she would want to be active in or at least around the frontlines.

OOC: I'm just gonna end it here, I don't know much else to say.

Ruby had scratched her head as Hei wondered why she traveled to floor 4 to complete these quest's despite being level 40 and not on the higher floors she had looked to Hei and said "Well, again I don't have much equipment to be fighting on the higher floors to be honest with you. Plus... I uh, never actually completed all these quests..." she giggled a bit. Eventually she had finished her drink again, and had sighed, there wasn't much to talk about anymore, she had just wanted to get today done and get to bed, she had gotten yet another room for the night and said out to Hei "Well Hei, it has been fun and all, but I am gonna hit the hay for now. Here, let me know if ya ever want to go out doing more quests, i'd be more than willing to do so." she sent him a friend request before thanking him for his time and walking away to her room. 

Thread Complete! -

@Hei - 3 SP - Snowfrost - 200 Col - 1 T1 Material

Ruby - 3 SP - 200 Col