[PP-F1] The Young and Bold -Trixie and Myself-

Domarus noticed she started to choke, and since she began to do so only after mentioning killer, it was clear to him that she had some things to learn about humanity.  Particularly the part about how every single human was corrupted, no matter how much they wanted to be pure.  That sort of attitude would certainly get her killed.  However if his guild turned out well, then any inside his guild would be protected not only by Domarus, but by Aereth who was already hunting player killers.  It was also his main goal to eliminate and destroy the laughing coffin guild.  Of course this would be no easy feat, which was another reason Domarus wanted to increase the size and strength of his guild, and more so his own level and skill, so that his word would carry much more weight to it.

"Yes it works perfectly fine.  If you want to join the guild then I'll message you as soon as we find another player willing to join it.  In the meantime perhaps we could get to know each other a little more, as well as get your levels higher, if you wish that is.  If you wanted to do nothing more than just master your profession I don't mind doing that either."  While he would love to have more fighters, he understood that some people could only change so much.  And besides, if she focused solely on mastering her profession, she could probably master it within a month or two.  Domarus would need to aid her in collecting materials of course, but other than that there wasn't much of an issue.  Especially since Domarus could keep some of the materials himself for his own shop.  He heard her mention how the details seemed like a pain to make.  Domarus shrugged.

"Some people find enjoyment in adding detail to everything.  Even if it is long and tiresome at times.  You'd be surprised, the many different enjoyments individuals can have.  I have a friend who, in the real world, begged me, literally all day, if she could be my servant.  She truly is the oddest person I've ever met."

@Trixie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trixie nodded her head in response to Domarus. She was trying to hide her excitement about the guild, but her smile was still rather big. "Alrighty, I can't wait for the guild to start then! I would love getting to know you better, since it would be a bit weird if I didn't really know the guild leader that much." Trixie said, then took the last bite of her burger. She chewed and swallowed quickly, just so she could also try the tater tots. 

Trixie was trying to think of something to ask, but was drawing mostly blanks. She grabbed one of the tater tots and ate it, it wasn't as good tasting as the burgers in her opinion. Trixie then heard Domarus mention someone begging to be his servant. "Your servant? What was her name? I had someone similar to that when I went to school, she always asked to help me with everything. She even said she was going to get this game and try to help me in it, but I haven't seen her." Trixie commented before eating another tater tot.

@Domarus

Tribe began to get excited, that much was clear, no matter how much she tried to hide it.  The shine in her eyes betrayed her completely.  It was good that she was enjoying it, and her words showed that she was completely for the guild and helping in any way she could.  Domarus tended to get a bit...  Cautious, if things became too easy.  It made him nervous if everything seemed to go his way and he didn't like it.  Part of him told him that she was genuine, but another part of it was concerned that some part of her was more clever than that, or perhaps that someone was using her to get intel on him.  He took another bite of the hamburger before speaking again.

"Alright then.  Then what would you like to do after we're done eating?"  Domarus would rather do something productive like taking on monsters for col, or gathering materials, but he doubted she would want to do something like that.  She would most likely want to go site seeing or something like that.  At any rate he could play along.  He had been his entire life.  Even in the presence of his father.  Then she asked about his servant as he knew she would.  However her image of servant was much more mild than his own.

"Erm, she's a bit more into the role than you'd believe.  She chooses to wear a maid's uniform...  That's how far into the role she goes.  Her name is Keres, and we met when I first went to public school for the first time.  It was high school when I went."

@Trixie

Trixie ate another tater tot and started to notice that Domarus looked a bit worried, like something was bugging him. "Is something wrong? You seem a little off. Was it something I said?" Trixie asked, hoping to know why Domarus looked worried, so maybe she could help him.

Domarus then asked her what she wanted to do after they ate, and Trixie shrugged. "I dunno really. I'm kind of broke right now, so we maybe just go out and kill some monsters in the field. I want to buy a decent katana to use, so is fine with you? We could do something else if you want." Trixie suggested. That was all Trixie could think of doing. She had been too low levelled to go out on her own and fight mobs, and this was a good opprotunity to go out and get some col without risking death. 

Trixie did a fake yawn when Domarus mentioned that Keres wore a maid's uniform. "She wears a maid's uniform? So does my girl sometimes. She follows me home almost everyday after school. When I wake up to go, she's almost always at my front door. She's more of a stalker really." Trixie explained, then lightly laughed. She looked out the window at people passing by, and laughrd again. "Nope, she's not here! I think she died as soon as she got in the game, or maybe she went off to do something big." Trixie joked, then ate another tater tot.

@Domarus

It would appear to Domarus that his ever working mind had leaked into his expressions, revealing a small form of the concern he had.  He mentally cursed himself for allowing even the smallest bit escaping.  However he couldn't just change his expression immediately or that would appear suspicious.  So instead he simply acted as though he was lost in thought and Trixie brought him back, the concern decreasing almost to the point of extinction, but not quite.

"Aha, nothing.  Just a thought I had, no worries.  You're completely fine."  Domarus was determined to keep such an event like this from occurring again.  She then mentioned that they could go and kill monsters and collect col since she was dead broke.  Domarus' eyes widened slightly at this proposal but let her continue.  She finished by mentioning how she wanted to buy a katana, or they could do something else.  Well well, it looks like he would be able to gather a little bit of extra experience points after all.

"Alright, I don't mind helping you out.  How about this:  I face one of them on my own so that you can learn from it, and then I can take the hate from the next mob so that you can practice with it.  The reason I say this is because I'm around, the monsters will be leveled with me if we want any rewards from it.  Otherwise you'll simply get experience points."  It wouldn't take very long.  It would take two strikes from Domarus to finish off a monster that was leveled to him.  Especially once he maximized his damage.  Once that happened Domarus would be unstoppable.  Normally he would face off against two enemies, but for now he'd stick with one just to ensure Trixie's safety.  She then began to talk to him about the servant matter, seeming to have no reaction whatsoever and then described her own friend.  This made him curious, but then when she joked about her friend dying he had to stop and wonder.  Did this player, really not care that her friend may be dead?  Did the girl annoy her that much?  Or was there, some other reason?  Perhaps she wasn't good at making actually funny jokes and they all ended up dark?  If that were so however...

"You seem, oddly at ease with the thought of the chance your friend is dead...  Do you dislike her or something?  And may I ask if you know the reason your friend follows you everywhere?"

@Trixie

Trixie nodded her head and decided not to pry into whatever Domarus was thinling about. It was just a thought after all. She was still a little bit concerned, but hardly at that. "Alrighty, just making sure you're okay." Trixie said, keeping a smile up.

Trixie was pleased that Domarus accepted her offer to go out and hunt some mobs. His plan seemed to make enough sense to her. "That sounds good to me. I just want to get strong in combat too, not just having a profession. If I'm making a deal and something goes down, I need to know how to fight right?" Trixie explained. It wasn't exactly that, but it made a bit more sense that what she had in mind.

Domarus then questioned her attitude about her "friend" dying. Trixie shrugged her shoulders. "I just don't really know her that much. I don't even know her name. The only reason I can think of that she follows me around for is because I saved her from drowning in 4th grade. I'm not hoping she's dead though, I'm not crazy." Trixie replied, as though she was annoyed over talking about her stalker.

@Domarus

She agreed with the plan and Domarus finished off the last of his hamburger, beginning to eat the tots next while he listened to Trixie explain her relationship with the girl in more depth, as well as reassuring him that she didn't actually want her dead and that it was just a joke.  So her humor was a little off was all.  Also he was able to determine now that Trixie had saved her from drowning.  Her obsession was of gratefulness, which was quite the opposite of Keres' reason.  Keres had lived with an extremely wealthy family in a mansion and they pampered her to the point where she hated them.  If she even received a scratch by accident they would prop the wound up, wrap it up, and weigh on her hand and foot.  This was because they had lost their previous child and did not want to lose another.  Of course this was a very stupid choice of action as they lost their next daughter in a different way.  She soon fell in love with anime and one time she was beat up by a bully and found that she very very much enjoyed it.  When she met Domarus she knew immediately who he really was and she saw the hate inside him.  She confronted him about it and once she saw the merciless man for real she wanted to serve him because she didn't want to be protected.

"Is that so?  Well, I often wonder what would have happened if I told her no.  I often imagine she would have just held on until I gave in.  At any rate, how do you think you would feel if you saw her in this game?  If you join a guild, and she is alive, I suspect that she'll find you quickly."  He said as he finished his food.

@Trixie

Trixie tried to remember the girl's name in her head, but nothing came up but the letter k. "I think her name was something like Kotona or Kotone, something like that. I feel guilty not remembering her name, she followed me around all the time and I can't even remember her name. You remember Keres, but I can't remember this girl's name!" Trixie exclaimed, covering her face with her hands. She didn't know why she was letting herself get so worked up over this one girl.

Domarus then brought up the idea of there being a chance that when Trixie joins the guild, her stalker will find her. Trixie's eyes widened at thought and she shivered a little bit. "I wouldn't be the most excited to see her, she is really clingy. She would probably be super annoying to you if she stalked you." Trixie said, looking back up at Domarus.

@Domarus

Trixie seemed to be freaking out about how she had forgotten this player's name, or rather, the person from the real world.  Feeling guilty and holding her hands over her face, the whole nine yards.  Domarus refrained from rolling his eyes.  Honestly it wasn't that big of a deal to begin with since the girl probably made herself a username that was different than her real one.  He was rather annoyed with the whole self destruction thing she had going on at this point and knew he had work to do on this girl.  

"Listen, don't worry so much about it.  Not only is it common for the mind to push thoughts of people who often act as stalkers out of our minds to the best of our ability, names included, but if she is in this game she'll most likely have a username that is far different than her real name.  Also, people tend to remember more about a person when they see their face."  Then she reacted to his question about her friend and noted that she appeared frightened at the thought of it.  And then she mentioned that she was clingy and how she'd be annoying if she stalked him.  Domarus shook his head and chuckled.

"If she stalked me..  Well let's just say that I have ways to get people to, understand, that they don't want to do that.  If she shows up I can help you if you'd like, however I wouldn't mind helping you two actually get to know each other.  Perhaps you can turn out as friends rather than being stalked by her.  I can be rather, persuasive if I need to be."  He was always persuasive, but of course she didn't realize that.  She fell into all of his setups and traps thus far without even blinking.  It was disconcerting but at the same time entertaining to see someone fall for it so easily.

@Trixie

Domarus had told Trixie not to worry about forgetting the girl's name, which Trixiei promptly did so. She still couldn't figure out why she was so worked up about it. "Sorry about that. I don't know why I got myself so worked up about it. But yeah, I probably just made myself forget her." Trixie apologized, feeling a bit silly about the whole thing.

Domarus then told her that if the girl started to stalk him, he would make her not want to. Even being persuasive if neccessary. "I think it would take a little bit more than persuasion to get her to stop. More like a death threat or a restraining order would be needed. But I guess you're pretty good at persuasion right? It'd be kinda funny if you've been doing that with me this whole time. Well, not really, but you get the idea." Trixie joked. It probably would take a death threat to keep that girl away.

@Domarus

Watching as Trixie began to relax and then apologize about freaking out, Domarus shrugged.  In truth she was being silly but Domarus wouldn't be pressing on that matter.  He needed the 'relationship' between them to be strong enough so that he could gather more info and, influence from her.

"It's no matter Trixie."  Then she told him that it would probably take a death threat to get her to stop.  Which Domarus thought was amusing seeing as how one look from Hopebreaker and he was willing to bet she would turn around running.  However then she made a joke about his persuading her the entire time.  Domarus laughed a bit, for multiple reasons.  One of the main ones was to disguise his devious look that broke through.  Another was to convince her that he was reacting how most would react.  After laughing he nodded and took drink.

"Well that would be interesting.  However why would I persuade you?  I'd much rather ask.  Speaking of which, we should probably start heading out to find a monster or two.  If we reached my shop perhaps you could meet Keres."  Domarus stood up, waiting for her to do the same.  He had to be careful.  It may have been set up as a joke and nothing more, but he wanted to extremely careful not to slip.  She made him nervous, on the inside at least.  On the outside he showed the usual facade everyone saw.  A kind man with confidence who wants nothing more than to help others.  He paid for the meal and looked at Rhozarth.  The familiar still hadn't changed it's expression, still upset with Trixie most likely.  The proud creature would take a long while before it adjusted he was guessing.  The more proud something was, the longer the grudge would be held.

@Trixie

Domarus told Trixie that it was no matter about the whole thing, and Trixie sighed. "Alright. I'm fine now. The food here was really good, I'll probably come here sometime in the future." Trixie commented. Then Domarus laughed about her joke, and she laughed a little bit with him. It wasn't really that funny, but it worked as a joke, so Trixie laughed along with it.

Domarus had questioned her thought of him persuading her the whole time, to which Trixie shrugged. "I dunno why I thought that. You just said you were good at persuasion, that's where my train of thought went. I'm not accusing of you or anything like that." Trixie said, standing up right after Domarus.

"I'm ready to go out and kill some mobs then. It probably be much fun, but it makes for good training. I'll follow your lead." Trixie said stepping away from her seat.

@Domarus

According to her it was simply where her train of thought was going.  He wasn't totally convinced that she was nothing more than an innocent child who wasn't being used, or wasn't intelligent enough to detect his true nature, although to be fair on her part nearly no one, intelligent or not, could see it.  However it was odd that she continuously showed innocent eyes.  If she was able to act, she was doing an incredible job at it.  Probably better than Domarus.  And seeing as how he spent his whole life perfecting the skill, he very much doubted that this was the case.  Either she was being used or she truly was innocent.  There was multiple ways to find out, but he'd choose only one for the time being.

"You sound a bit eager for combat.  Alright then, lets head out."  He walked out of the restaurant alongside her, heading towards the town gates and Rhozarth resting on his shoulder.  Domarus opened his menu and switched to his sovereignty armor.  The armor covered him head to toe in silver metal.  While the decorations were not currently on the armor, the shape and design was a mix of a knight's armor and a king's.  However the king half of it was very hard to discern without the decorations.  He heard reactions around him and knew that the players in the town, players who knew Domarus, or at least his facade, had seen him equip this armor.  This was good of course, as it would increase his reputation even more.  He turned to Trixie.

"So two things:  First of all besides myself, how many friends do you have in this game?  And second, you mentioned that you wanted to purchase a katana correct?  What build were you looking for?  DPS, supporter, or tank?"

@Trixie

Trixie followed Domarus out of the building and into the streets, scrolling through her menu, gettting her curved sword in the first slot to keep it ready for combat. Trixie then watched as Domarus equipped his armor. He looked even tougher than before, like a retainer to a king tough. This had clearly caught the attention of the other players in the area, whom most seemed to recognize him. "Are you some kind of celebrity? You're drawing a lot of attention to yourself." Trixie commented, looking around at the players that were staring at Domarus in his armor.

Domarus then asked the question if she had any friends, and what build was she looking for. Trixie shook her head to the first question, "You're the first person I've met in this game practically. So I don't have any other friends. As for my build, I was hoping to go for a supporter build." Trixie answered, looking up at Domarus.

@Domarus

Edited by Trixie

Domarus chuckled when she asked if he was some sort of celebrity.  Not yet he thought.  Then again, he'd never become a celebrity.  He would become far greater than that.  He intended to become a legend.  He heard that Heathcliff had a unique skill that made the player over powered.  However even his unique skill was useless against Domarus' future forces.  One day, he would be holding the power.  And unless Kayaba pulled his plug all he would be capable of was developing and changing the world.  Kayaba would be the god of the world, while Domarus would be the god of mankind.  He rather liked the sound of that.

"I've spent much time in this town getting to know the players, talking with them and even helping them once or twice.  Every now and then someone get's cocky enough to go out and fight monsters by themselves and I end up having to save them from their own mistake."  As he suspected he was the first one she had encountered.  He grinned under his helmet, very very glad to hear that his influence on her would be the most impacting.  Therefore he had a chance here to do far more than just influence her.  More than likely he could reshape her.  The question of course was exactly what were her skills and what should he turn her into.  He'd need time to plan this out.  When she told him she wanted to become a supporter class player he grinned under his helmet.  Excellent he thought.  The last supporter they had vanished without a trace.  Perhaps this time their supporter would last the entire time.

"If you want to be a supporter then other than working on your profession's rank, I would work on mastering first aid and all of it's mods.  Once that's done you would have the option to choose another build:  Such as dps or tank."

@Trixie

Trixie listened to Domarus as she followed him through the streets. He wasn't a celebrity, just a lot of people knew him. Very similar, but Trixie didn't question it. Keeping everything nice and smooth is what she would prefer to do than ask annoying questions. "I know I can't go out there on my own to fight monsters. That's one of the main reasons why I wanted to go out and hunt some boars. I didn't want to look weak at first. I'm just glad you're here." Trixie explained as she started to walk ahead of Domarus a little bit. 

The two were nearing one of the border gates of the Town of Beginnings, Trixie was now skipping instead of walking, looking back every few seconds to make sure she wasn't getting ahead of Domarus. "Alright then, so I'll build up first aid in that case after I do the quest to become a blacksmith then. I would do a more tanky build, so I think battlehealing would also be good to build up, right? Or do you have something different in mind?" Trixie asked.

@Domarus

She told him that she understood she couldn't go out on her own to fight monsters, and that it was one of the reasons that she wanted to go fight monsters.  That she didn't want to look weak at first.  Domarus could understand her thought process.  If one was trapped in a cage, then they would desire to get out of that cage more than anything.  In this case it was a cage within a cage for her.  Unable to fight and raise her levels being the first cage.  And being trapped within this death game being the secondary one.  He nodded on her last comment.

"As am I Trixie.  As am I.  I hope we can build a solid friendship from this point forth.  As for your plans that doesn't sound bad at all.  After gaining all the hate you would be able to give support buffs to any players who need them.  And yes battle healing should be an automatic need for every player.  We don't want players dying left and right, and battle healing is an incredibly needed defense system."  Domarus watched as monsters wandered around, the boar only being the sort to attack if struck at first, not at all being an aggressive and hostile creature.  Domarus picked one out that had spawned recently, and thus was at his level.  He opened his menu and pulled out his two handed battle ax, the black blade designed for death and death alone.

"I understand that you haven't actually gone through with combat, but do you at least understand how the system works?"

@Trixie

Trixie smiled and gazed out at the field of boars while listening to Domarus. So her idea of battle healing was the right one, just as Trixie had thought. "Yeah, I hope we can be good friends in the future. Maybe not Aereth levels of friendship, but I would still try my best. I'll work on first aid, then battle healing, got it. Is there anything that would fit my role as a support and tank build?" Trixie asked, getting her curved sword out of her inventory as she asked.

Trixie then noticed Domarus looking at one specific boar that had just spawned, so she assumed that the boar there was their target. The black blade on Domarus's axe made her shudder. She pitied whoever was on the opposite end of that thing. He had then asked her if she knew how the combat system worked, to which Trixie nodded, "I know how it works. Sometimes I come out here to watch other people fight mobs, so I think I got it." she answered.

@Domarus

Just as he expected, she was hoping for a long lasting friendship with Domarus.  This was turning out to be easier and easier than he expected.  Which continued to concern him more and more.  However he didn't need to worry about his concern leaking through with his helmet blocking his face.  She mentioned about Aereth's levels of friendship and he believed she made the connection that he was rather close to him.  She asked if there was anything else that would work with her support tank build.  He nodded.

"Yes.  When it comes to the tank build, you'll need the heavy armor skill, battle healing, the taunt skill, and I would also suggest getting a shield if you use a one handed weapon, or extra armor like I did with my more intimidating set of armor.  Extended weight could also prove useful as you could carry a mass of needed items into battle, storing for players who need it but could not carry much themselves.  Howl is also a skill you should probably get your hands on along with taunt as it gathers the hate of all enemies.  In fact it's probably the most important skill for a tank.  Parry and block would be the last skills for a tank.  If I had to choose an order, depending on your preference, I would say First aid First.  It's mods Field Medic, Sharpness, Barrier, and Purify.  Heavy Armor.  Howl.  Battle Healing.  Block or parry, your preference.  And then extra weight."  When she told him that she understood the mechanics he nodded and went ahead and approached the monster, the boar growing hostile as he neared it.  Domarus activated charge, the creature moving too slow being the animal it was, to avoid him in any way.  Domarus released screw dimension, slashing twice with his ax, the first blow knocking it into the air with an uppercut.  And the energy blade striking it mid air, knocking it into a nearby tree, all of this happening within a second.  He dealt two hundred and thirty four points of damage in total thus far.  Over half of the monster's health dealt with.

Spoiler

Domarus:  720/720 || 60/72 || 15-18 dmg || 54 MIT || 3 Evasion || 3 ACC
Boar:  195/429 || 108 dmg
ID#  88279  BD:  6  MD:  5

@Trixie

Edited by Domarus

Trixie was a bit overwhelmed by the whole list of skills Domarus had thrown at her, but most of it made sense to Trixie, she would just have to look into the other 10 percent of the skills that she didn't quite get. Trixie tried her best to lock that order of skills Domarus had told her in her memory, but it was a little bit hard to do that as she was about to attack a boar.

As Trixie watched Domarus strike the boar with his axe, Trixie realized just how under levelled she was compared to the top players. She really need to step up her game if she wanted to get stronger and catch up to the top players. Trixie lifted up her sword and ran over to the boar, then swung at it's back. She only did 2 damage, but it at least she hit it. "So, was that good?" Trixie asked, turning back to Domarus.

Trixie: 20/20 || 1/1 || 2 Damage

Boar: 193/429

ID: 88359 BD: 6

@Domarus

Edited by Trixie