PP-F01 Meeting New People

Joseph was sitting in a park in the Town of Beginning, eating an apple, and minding his own business. He was staring off into the distance, lazing about and thinking about his new life, and what would happen to his old life. As he thought about these things, time started flying by, and before he knew it, the sun was starting to set. He got up and stretched, deciding he had enough daydreaming. 

He started walking around aimlessly, seeing where the wind would take him now. Maybe to a local inn, or back to the park. Maybe he would meet someone new, or make a new friend. Joseph was free to do what he wanted. He was roaming around and found himself in front of a tavern. He decided to enter and see who was inside. However, as soon as he opened the door, he bumped into someone. 

@Vigilon

@Stryder

@Dazia

Dazia had been looking for opportunities to find other players, places of information, local quests, etc. She expected to find one of those, but she never anticipated it would ever come to her. She had guessed that they would all be in places someone would go, like an inn or tavern. She had asked around in several places, with no results at all. The latest time she tried looking and failed, she had no clue what was about to happen. "Alright then, thanks anyway." She started towards the door, but someone opened it and bumped into her. "Oof! ...Hmph, maybe you could watch where you're going next time..." She almost wasn't in the mood to talk, since she had almost found nothing to do at all. She stopped, thought for a minute, and then said, "...Please excuse my words from earlier, I wasn't having the smoothest time at the moment. Are you perhaps a player?"

@Joseph

Vigilon had overslept...again. Normally he didn't get that much sleep in general, since he currently slept on benches in the safe zone. Not exactly the most comfortable way to sleep, but definitely cheaper than staying at noisy inns all the time... He got up, and Veriost climbed up to his shoulder. The small white frost dragon yawned, then, as expected, promptly fell back asleep. "You aren't going to change anytime soon, are you? Well, I'm going to walk around town again and we might just run into someone." He began walking, the walk seemed to go on for an hour or so, then he came across a tavern and heard a familiar voice. "Dazia." He walked over, and soon saw the two players. "Well, nice to see you again." He said, looking at Dazia. Then he turned to the other player. "So, who might you be? I'm Vigilon, future leader of the Guild-to-be, the Rising Dragons."

@Joseph @Dazia

Finding himself next to two people around his age, he smiled. He didn't mind the girl's attitude since it was probably a normal reaction, plus she apologized right after. He first looked at her and showed a weak smile. "No, I should apologize, it was my fault. I'm pretty new here, and by that, I mean I haven't done much yet for the few weeks I have been here." He said with a smile. 

He then turned to the man and smiled at him. "My name is Joseph. Nice to meet you Vigilon." He said with a polite expression. He then turned to the girl again. "And what's your name?" He then walked over to a table and sat down, gesturing the two others over. "Let's sit down, don't wanna bump into other people anymore." He was interested to know what they were going to do, theyw ere clearly more experienced then he was and it would be good to talk to them, maybe learn from them.

@Dazia

@Vigilon

Edited by Joseph

(@Joseph your post is under 150 Words, minimum needs to me 150 XD Its annoying, but i can't actually lock this when its completed if posts are under 150, thanks)

"HAHAH, dam you guys are weak!" Sky said, laughing as the skeletons tried to hit him, only to be smashed into a thousand pieces with one kick each. He had been outside the town of beginnings for around twelve hours, clearing some of the area's around town for some money, though he hadn't been lucky enough to find anything. He decided to head back into town, walking straight to the town square. He wanted to see if he could find some others who needed help... He hadn't been here for awhile... He normally stuck to the second floor now.

As he entered, he saw something happening at a inn, well, what looked like something. Two people were standing at the door, and as he walked by he could hear a voice that sounded familiar.... Sounded like Boar Bait...

He walked over, seeing them enter, and he walked in, looking around for Vigilon, seeing him with two other players, neither of which he recognised. 

"Hey Boar Bait"

"Dazia." She also noticed that when Vigilon introduced himself, he mentioned the Guild he'd planned to start. "Nice to see you again." When she said you to Vigilon, she said it in a tone that was almost annoyed. He'd been a help to her a few times, but she was starting to think he just wanted an ally. In the case of that approach, he'd need to step up his game at the very least, with the amount of times he missed when fighting a certain opponent. "Aren't you getting ahead of yourself, mentioning that Guild you plan to start? You should make sure you have several friends who would stand by you if you would even think about starting one, but hey, who am I to say what you should do at the moment?" When they sat down, she heard a voice that may have been directed towards Vigilon. "'Boar Bait', eh? Humiliation, perhaps? I need to listen to this..." She kept a still face, but she awaited what would be said next.

@Joseph @Vigilon @Stryder

Vigilon noticed how Dazia made her response. "Well, we each tend to do things our own way, don't we? Besides, if I'm going to find more potential members, I might as well start spreading the word." He might as well tell the truth here that he was only trying to spread the word. It was nice to sit down once they were inside. To Vigilon, sometimes sitting down was better than trying to sleep on a bench. Not long after he heard familiar words from a familiar voice. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Stryder." He turned to him. "Nice to see you again. Still remembering those not-so-long-ago times right?" First it was Boar Bait, when he was ambushed by boars twice and then there was the large boar encounter that followed. Then it was Bear Bait, when the bears came to say "Hello" in their own way. Then there was Bug Bait, when they went to take on the wasp queen that same day! Of course, it seemed that the one that never got old was Boar Bait...

@Joseph @Dazia @Stryder