[F8-PP] Friends Already? (Spencer, Vale)

Spencer didn't know why he was just messaging this girl he met a little bit ago on a snowy tundra to hang out. But hey, why not? He opened up his messaging interface and decided to say hi to his friend (more acquaintance) Vale, he wanted to see how she was doing.

Hey! This might seem weird because we only met just the one time. But.... What's up? I'm bored up on the 8th floor with nothing really to do. I know you're much higher than me in level but I was wondering if you would like to adventure or hang out? I have nothing better to do and if it isn't too much trouble you come be bored up here and hang out.
Love Spencer

The brown haired boy sat against a tree, sighing a bit and yawning very slightly. Floor 8 was a calm mountain floor that he never really gave credit to for being so amazing. The birds chripped softly, the wind blew through the trees to make a soft swaying and quiet noise, the bugs buzzing around...... And Spencer shut his eyes and snored softly.

@Vale

Vale was just dressing down to get herself a luxurious bath in the massive bath set in the master bathroom. As she reached the undergarments she noticed a yellow notification pop up on her hud in the form of a message. She selected the message and immediately the name Spencer popped up, "Oh the cute one that was with us during the dungeon delving." She said as she put a piece of chocolate in her mouth, "I would love to see the man again. But today is my spa day, I am not traveling. Shouldn't hurt to have him to my manner." She told herself as she typed up a reply and sent him coordinates to her location

Hey there Spencer! I'm just enjoying a relaxing day in my home. The level disparity doesn't matter if we're not hunting. Why not come on over and enjoy the day with me, I'm doing a spa day I don't know if you're interested in that kind of thing. But would be nice to have the extra company.

PS. Just come In.

After she sent the message she swapped from her clothes into a two-piece bathing suit and sitting down comfortably in the heated water. She laid her head back and rested in the jacuzzi like amenity that came with the Mansion she bought during her days of training

Edited by Vale

Spencer snorted awake to the sound of a bird screaming. "Ah ah AH I'm awake." He panted and rubbed his eyes. Falling asleep out in the public was never a good idea, especially with the fact that people could just come by and sign you up for a full loss duel and kill you, but that didn't stop Spencer from dozing off time to time. His HUD screen had a small notification moving up and down, which made Spencer look at it. He smiled softly and read the message that Vale sent him. "Spa day/ Don't mind if I do." He laughed a bit and slowly got up, stretching himself out, and cursing the bird out that woke him up.

Spencer slowly walked through the clearing in the direction of the mansion, the coordinates given to him by Vale herself. He brushed a branch aside and saw the mansion, almost making him gasp. "Dang.. This girl got style." He laughed and began to walk up the path, taking in the beautiful sights the hill top mansion has to offer. He walked up slowly and went to knock, but remembered her saying to just go in. He sighed and slowly opened the door. "Hello?" He called out into the mansion, hoping Vale was actually here.

Vale almost dozed off when her ear twitched to the door opening, her search and detect skill had definitely come a long way from her first days actually material hunting back in the day. She sat up and shouted up, "I hope you have a bathing suit ready, I'm in the jacuzzi up in here!" Trying her best to get her words to travel throughout the decorated mansion. She turned back around resting her head once again on a towel rolled up to double as a pillow and shoulder rest. The girl was wearing black bathing suit cloth tied at the bottom of bosom and the bottoms tied at her hips. She was in bliss at this place, and having company here to enjoy it with her was just all that more enticing.

She awaited the man to approach, until then she reached and activated her inventory pulling out a song list that Jomei had created for her where she sang for him.  His overlaying of the music onto her voice was simply sublime, she couldn't get over the beats he put into the songs that were played through little recording crystals. Having music at her disposal where-ever she went was the greatest luxury she had found herself to have.

Spencer stood there in awe of everything that was here in the Mansion. He couldn't even imagine how hard it was to get this mansion, but he didn't even want to begin to think how long it took to get all the Col for this. He almost shivered at the thought of it. He jumped softly from the voice echoing around the building, telling him to get a swim suit ready. "Good thing I have one." He mumbled and changed into one, sighing a bit where he was now slightly cold from less clothing on him. 

He walked up the stairs slowly and took everything into view as he went up the stairs, including the girl in the water. "Hey Vale." He smiled and felt the water, very hot. "Thank god I'm cold." He laughed a bit and slowly started to sink into the water, happy the water would help cover up his body just a tad bit. He wasn't super self conscious about his body, but he would rather not have it on display for everyone to see, even though it was just her. "How have you been?"

The long slender figured man had finally entered the master bedroom of her own personal master bedroom. All the rooms in the house were in immaculate care, as though it were constantly cleaned every day. And it was a known fact the game did register dust collecting on surfaces and what not, but never was there a single sign of a butler or a maid to clean up the home. Vale looked as the boy joined the absolutely stunning well toned martial artist in her own bath, "How are you this fine day Spencer?" She stood up and sat beside him, "I don't want you to be too cold. Let me sit beside you for extra warmth." She smiled.

She looked at Spencer when he asked her how she had been, "I've been good, constantly fighting a plethora of monsters and pushing myself to the limit. But life is a lot better now than it was a few months ago." She admitted to the young man, pulling up her inventory she sifted through the few unidentified items she had absolutely no use for, turning her attention back to Spencer, "Do you want anything? I have a bunch of stuff here that is just going to clutter my inventory for days." She asked the boy with a blank face as she scrolled through her list of owned items.

Spencer smiled softly and looked around the room. The place was kept up to a level of care he wasn't expecting. It looked like it was never dirty, like it could never collect dust, dirt, filth, or really anything. Is there someone cleaning this house? I didn't see anyone on the way up, maybe they are out for the day? I have no idea He thought for a moment and saw Vale get up and move closer to him. He smiled a bit but in the back of his head he was worried. Wait, crap, does she know I'm gay? I could just be reading into all of this, I'll wait to say anything until I can tell if she really wants me. I hope not or this friendship will start out very awkwardly.

"Wait, you are offering to give me things? I don't even know what to say. Thank you!" He laughed and smiled brightly, looking at Vale. "I feel bad for taking stuff though, only give me things you haven't used for months. Or else I'd feel really bad." He smiled and looked at Vale."Oh and I'm good.. Well I guess so." He paused for a moment."I haven't really been that active in doing, well, anything as of late. I've gone out twice with people, the second time is where I met you, I just don't know exactly what to do. I'm not a loner by anytime sense of the word, except that I just drift from groups. I don't like it about myself but it is something I do all the time. I just need to force myself to get out there, but its hard." He paused and looked at the water. "I am so sorry for unloading that on you." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

Vale sifted through the inventory as she hummed the song being played from the recording crystal, unsure if Spencer could identify it as being her voice. The whole time she hummed she thought happily about Hikoru, turning her head to Spencer again and smiled, "I am offering these items because I have legitimately no use for any of them and because they need to be identified they might not have stats that are good, or could have some of the best stats." She explained to him looking back at the inventory, "I don't have time in order to get these identified. So I offer them to you. And since you're one of the first men I've had join me when there was no one else in the water and not try to glomp me. I already like you." She smiled again happily, but one of those smiles that showed the inkling of a friend rather sultry meaning hidden behind it.

After a moment he seemed to start coming down on himself, she couldn't scold him for the act since she had the same exact issue from time to time. Vale cleared her throat when he apologized making the mood seem a tad more serious, "I spent the past few months in isolation constantly training myself when I was beginning to have flashbacks to my wife jumping off the edge of Aincrad before my eyes. For a very long time, I sat inactive not wishing to do anything but waste away in this world. Eventually, I thought to myself I don't want to be like this anymore and I wanted to make a difference." She turned her head back to Spencer and smiled sweetly, "You've finally found something in you that makes you want to change the norm. You remind me, of me in that sense." She encouraged him

-1 Unidentified Perfect Cloth Armor
-1 Unidentified Rare Mace

Edited by Vale

Spencer smiled softly and turned to Vale. "You are a very very great girl. Your wife was lucky." He smiled and looked around. "And this mansion is down right beautiful like dang girl! You have got a serious place on you there maam." He laughed. She said something about glomping Is that sex? Wait she had a wife. Oh thank god I have nothing to worry about dear lord thank you. "Also I haven't tried to 'glomp' you because you aren't really my biological type. As in you don't have the right parts sort of say." He blushed a bit and laughed. She seemed like a sweet girl that could actually make him feel kind of chill in this world. She is a sweet lady with a killer, well, everything. She is pretty awesome all around, I hope I can become her friend in the future, hell she has already accepted me this far I think I'm going to be okay He ended his mind monologue with a look around and a bit of a stretch. "So, what have you been up to today Vale?"

Vale giggled for a brief moment, she wasn't sure if the man was intentionally trying to ignore the fact of that her wife was dead, or just oblivious. There was no point in ruining the good mood when he complimented her, "I would like to think, she did bring me to this world. She was always a wiz with the technology, I'm only good at fighting." She expressed to him. When he complimented the place she blushed slightly and brought up her normal looking hand to scratch her face. Despite her tail and ears still being attached, for the most part she looked more human than neko like she was in her battle regalia, "Thank you for the compliment on the house. It takes a lot of effort to keep this place dusted, so many heights I have to reach in order to keep it neat and tidy." She giggled once again.

When he made mention of the fact she lacked the appropriate parts to have his interest, "Oh no worries hun. I pretty much figured. I was a lesbian from middle school, this is the first time I've shown any interest in a guy." She blushed looking away, turning her gaze back to Spencer with the blush still heavily there, "I always feel like I am on Cloud nine when I think about him." her hand brought up to cover her mouth to add to the adorableness. When Spencer asked what she had been up to, she turned her gaze to the Panther with purple markings on its body, most notably the crescent moon on its right cheek. And a scar stretching from under his left eye across his nose and ending at under its right eye, "Trying to get that stubborn bastard to do anything other than be lazy."

Spencer sat and listened to Vale talk about everything she had on her mind. Her wife, the mansion, what she had been up to, some guy, and her adorable familiar." Hold the phone, you're seeing someone? That's great! I'm sure I don't know who he is but I would like to kind of hear about him if you are up for that... Sorry I'm kind of nosy." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head. He turned and stopped, smiling and turned to the Panther. "Its so cute!" He smiled and looked at it, the markings and the scar across its body. "When did you get him? The last time I saw you, you didn't have him, I think, I'm not very observant." He laughed and smiled, staring at the Panther with purple markings. "Man I want a familiar, really really bad." He muttered with a sigh, looking at the Panther then back to Vale. "Well, he is adorable, I really like him. I've been thinking about getting a Penguin, but I have no idea where to start, maybe the fourth floor? But I didn't see any on that floor so I have no idea."

The beast Eclipse looked at Spencer when he called the beast cute, the proud Shadowpride Panther waltzed up to the boy with an intimidating look in it's eye. Glaring down at the boy thinking mostly of doing him harm. Vale flicked her eyes and glared at Eclipse, "Boy you touch this little hunk I call my friend. Then I'm putting the meat in places you will never reach." She threatened the oversized Cat. Eclipse showed an obvious huff, and sauntered off and out of the room, "Sorry, his name is Eclipse and he's a lazy grump. He's also extremely hostile, he listens to me because I go out and collect the type of meat he likes." She smiled at Spencer, "Penguin's are absolutely adorable, I would snuggle and cuddle with them all the time if I could." She said happily, making a strong attempt to avoid the topic of her seeing someone. More due to the fact that Vale was actually unsure where she sat in the eyes of Hikoru, be it romantic or just friendly.

Spencer got a little worried when the beast glared at him, making him think he might get mauled very quickly. That feared ended quickly when he almost laugh at Vale's threat to her familiar. "Didn't think that could happen, but I mean hey, anything can happen in this game." He laughed and watched it saunter off slowly. "Its perfectly fine, I used to have a dog back home who would not listen to anyone but me, only because I gave him lots of treats to like me more than everyone else." He smiled and laughed a bit. Vale brought up talking about penguins and he smiled brightly. "I know right! God I love penguins so much. I saw one at a zoo once in Detroit and I just watched it for a while waddling around and being cute and stuff, dang I love them.... and I'm a little weird that's for sure." He laughed and sighed for a bit. "So, how has the training been going? Like any tips or tricks to the trade that I shold know about?"

The Neko was relieved that Eclipse didn't run her friend off, she was really enjoying having company with her in the jacuzzi, "You're most definitely right about that. Anything really can happen in this game." The girl noticeably shuttered when she thought about the essence of rage that had been following her for quite some time now. She wasn't feeling its presence currently but she knew the feeling of when she was being watched by it. A terrifying feeling through and through. With the topic now about the penguins, Spencer let her know about a Zoo in a place known as Detroit. Vale looked at him blankly after he finished and started laughing, "Heh, I have no idea what or where this Detroit you speak of is. But it sounds like you were extremely happy in seeing the penguins there." She giggled happily. As the chuckles died down and they sighed in unison Spencer asked another question, "The training has been rigorous. I leave myself one relaxation day, then it's a 5 AM to 12 AM doing nothing but questing and searching for needs. I always make it a habit in the last hour of training to wind down and be near my home. So just before I sleep by 1:00 AM, I can get the entire house cleaned." She mentioned to him, "About any tips and tricks, honestly there are none besides your own will and conviction to pursue what it is you want." 

"Detroit is a big city in the state I'm from, which is Michigan." He smiled and let her begin to explain all she does for training. Wait, she trains for 19 hours a day? Then she cleans for an hour? Why would she do that to herself... maybe she is trying to forget what has happened, like her wife. Lets not press that issue. Wait, what weapon does she even use? I don't think I've seen her use a weapon as of lat. Is she a martial artist? That's so cool! I didn't think I could pull that off, a mace is more my style... if only they had a bow. His mind rabbit hole ended with him coughing slightly. "Are you a martial artist? I don't think I've seen you use a weapon as of late, only your hands. If so that's super cool, I couldn't do hand to hand combat at all, not my cup of tea." He laughed and blushed a bit." Weapons you can hold are more my style, like my mace for example."

Vale thought about it, she didn't understand the concept of a state completely but thinking about the regions in Japan helped her get an idea, "So if you're from this place called michigan in the town of Detroit. Then what nationality are you?" She asked inquisitively, she wasn't the best at History in school due to her love for martial arts and science classes. It wasn't until she entered the world of SAO did history start becoming a prevalent thing in her mind. Suddenly he coughed and asked if she was a martial artist, "Mmm, yes. I am a martial artist both in this world and the real world. I attends a few tournaments." She said leaving out a considerable amount of detail to just how much she practiced and participated in martial arts tournaments, "I tried to use a curved sword a very long time ago since at the time I didn't know martial arts was an option. But I have never held a blade since I unlocked the potential to use my fists and feet which feels much more natural to me." She explained to him as she started at her slender yet defined hand.

He heard Vale ask about his nationality and he smiled." I'm actually from England in St. Ives, but around the age of 6 I moved down to Michigan because my dad got a new very exclusive job. Also I wasn't much into Science, and never tried martial arts at all. I mostly just studied history and went over Sign Language and French, my two favorite languages." He smiled and shrugged a bit. He listened to her talking about her weapon choice and he nodded when she brought up curved swords." Yeah, I almost chose a curved sword when I started here, but I thought a mace would be a better choice for me." He shrugged and smiled. "Here I am, with a mace and no real sense of direction, It seems that you really have your whole idea of yourself completely figured out, hell I don't even have my own profession yet for heavens sake." He laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

Vale smiled at Spencer sweetly, "You moved from England to this place called Michigan?" She asked inquisitively still uncertain of where exactly it was that Michigan was located in the world, "And I bet a 6 year old Spencer was the cutest little kid to have ever existed." She followed up complimenting him, "I always wanted to learn sign language, all I am really fluent in is Japanese." She admitted, she looked at her hand again and then back at him, "I think curved swords are neat, but if a mace really speaks to your soul, you can truly get behind it with conviction. You made the right choice!" Vale continued. Spencer began to show some embarrassment and a twinge of what seemed like a bit of regret, She placed her slender hand upon his exposed shoulder, "You don't have to stress about it. Everything comes when one is ready. Good things come to those that put in the hard work, not to those that sit around." She informed him, "You're still alive, you've got the time to learn this world and make it your own. I know you can do it." Vale finished by cheering him on in the way she was cheered on by her Sensei.

"Michigan is one of the states in the United States." He laughed and smiled a bit. "And 6 year old me was weird. I asked my best friend to marry me." His face went a light crimson at the comment of him being a cute 6 year old. While she was talking about weapons he smiled a bit and nodded at the comment. "Yeah, a mace really spoke to me for a build I was secretly going to work on, but of course right now I haven't even touched all of that, been just now getting myself out of the inn and doing things. Was hoping to have some sort of a paladin type build, but I don't see that happening." He shrugged and sank more into the water. He could tell he was starting to prune, and it was starting to get rather late in the day. "Dang it got late. Hey, I gotta run, but it was really nice seeing you again, and I hope we can hang out soon!" He smiled and slid out of the water and got changed/ dried into his normal attire before giving her a quick hug in the water. "Thank you." He mumbled when he hugged her, then he got ready to leave.

The panther girl knew about the United States, though she was really only familiar the names of a very few amount of towns, and even less than that the number of states she knew the name of. Learning of another was rather quaint and nice, Vale enjoyed the art of learning and studying personally. Spencer spoke about the Mace and the plans he had been formulating for his skill and stat progression. When the word of a Paladin Archtype came up, Vale's eye lit up, "I think you'd make an amazing Paladin." Vale said to Spencer as she slowly lifed herself out of the water, drops of liquid falling off her perfectly sculpted body. Spencer realized the time and started making his way out of the Jacuzzi, "Hey Spencer, come visit me again. I loved this, thank you." She exclaimed with appreciation, he walked up to her and gave her hug even though he put his dried clothes on, the dampness from her body still moistened his clothes, "You be safe out there Spencer. I'll see you soon." The Neko blew him a friendly kiss and began unwinding for the day to finish her Self-Treated Spa.

Edited by Vale