[F1-SP] Second Lesson

Next quest here we go. He thought to himself as he accepted the quest invite, gaining his second quest ever, and even in the same day. He also got a notification, he was now level 3. "Yes!" He giggled a bit to himself, feeling proud of himself for gaining two levels, a small step in the right direction. The blacksmith walked up to with a soft smile. "I need a few boar tusks, mainly from boar pups. They aren't that strong and are very easy to kill, would you be willing to get three for me? It would help you learn how to fight and you could help an old man out at the same time." The old man smiled and Spencer nodded." Of course I will, I already accepted the quest so I mean I can't go back." He laughed and began to leave the shop, preparing to fight some boars." Wait I haven't ever fought anything before." He froze and sighed, going back to walking.

ID: 88937 BD: 8 CD: 10 LD: 10 MD: 1  2 Damage to Boar (1 Base + 1 Skill) 0 Damage to Spencer

His first Fight ever and it didn't seem to bad. Walking out of the shop and back out in the plains, a different area than he was in before, he was confronted by an almost adorable looking boar pup. "It sucks that I have to kill you." He mumbled and got his mace ready. It may have been beginners luck, but as the boar pup raced across the ground to attack him, Spencer swung his mace with all his might and knocked that boar across the ground."I'm sorry!" Spencer yelled and almost laughed at himself, it was a fake animal and he felt bad for hitting it. The boar pup growled and slowly walked around Spencer, rearing up for an another attack." Can't you just give me your tusk and call it quits?" He said with a slightly hopeful noise in his words, but he knew that couldn't happen.

Boar HP: 3/5 D: 3 
Spencer HP: 60/60 D: 2 E: 5/6

Edited by Spencer

ID: 88938 BD: 7 CD: 4 LD: 20 MD: 5 Mob = 0 Damage Made Spencer = 4 Damage (Sword Art

Beginners luck it really starting to like him. Spencer readied his mace, the boar looking kind of pissed off. He sighed and got ready to attack the pup when it ran at him again. The danged thing ran at him as quick as it could, causing Spencer to tense up and make a swing down vertically, striking the boar right when it was about to hit him. "Power Strike." He grunted and a loud resonating sound can be hear echoing through out the land, making him shiver slightly because it kind of scarred Spencer. The beast roared and exploding into 100's of falling blue crystals. Spencer smiled and twirled around, he killed his first mob ever. "Oh my god.." He said happily and picked up a tusk." One down, two more to go." He said to himself and sighed happily.

Boar HP: -1/5 D: 3  +1 Boar Tusk
Spencer HP: 60/60 D: 2 E: 1/6

1 Boar Tusk

Edited by Spencer

ID: 88942 BD: 8 CD: 2 LD: 9 MD: 10 (Spencer = 2 Damage, Mob = 5 Damage) 

Spencer's luck didn't run out, but he was definitely seeing fighting wasn't all just roses and smacking things with a mace, its getting hit back as well. Another Boar, roughly the size of the last one, charged Spencer while he was in the after glow of feeling accomplished with himself. Spencer, realizing he had some okay reflexes, struck at the boar when he heard it charging at him through the underbrush. However, he didn't strike in time because while thte boar got hit, its tusks still ram into Spencer's shin, making him fall back and hit the ground hard. "First time I get hit and its a critical hit, oh well, it was only like a 12th of my health, I got this." He spoke to himself and slowly got up, brushing dirt off his body.

Spencer HP: 55/60 D: 2 E: 1/6

1 Boar Tusk

Edited by Spencer

ID: 88944 BD: 7 CD: 2 LD: 3 MD: 8 

The two traded blows, it actually starting to feel like a decent battle. Spencer gripped the mace tighter and twirled it in his hands." Okay now its getting interesting." He swung at the Boar and it jumped out of the way quickly, rearing up for an attack." Okay here we go." He said to himself and gripped it tighter running forward. The boar also ran forward and jumped up, tackling Spencer to the ground and hitting him hard. Spencer stabbed the Mace through it and it squealed, hopping off and running away, staying a far distance away from him. "Exactly." He said and glared at the boar, twirling his mace again. Kill this, get its tusk, kill another, get that on'es tusk, then I am golden. He sighed and got ready for another attack.

Spencer HP: 52/60 D: 2 E: 1/6
Boar HP: 1/5 D: 3

1 Boar Tusk

Edited by Spencer

ID: 88955 BD: 9 CD: 3 LD: 4 MD: 1

Finally, another one down, but he didn't exactly get what he was looking for. The boar was already not looking too hot, so he was hoping that he could take it out and it get the tusk to move on to the third one, but it didn't work out exactly what he wanted to. The boar pup basically limped toward him, snarling and snapping at his ankles. He jumped and swiped hard at it, the beast getting hit in the face and tumbling away from him, dying on impact. More blue shards tossed up into the air and Spencer smiled a bit, feeling triumphant about killing his second mob. He bent down to go get the drop, but there was nothing there. He was confused and realized that the random loot drop didn't work in his favor this time."Dang."

Spencer HP: 52/60 D: 2 E: 1/6
Boar HP: -2/5 D: 3

1 Boar Tusk

Edited by Spencer

ID: 88956 BD: 6 CD: 7 LD: 9 MD: 5 (Spencer = 2 Damage)

Third times a charm, even though he didn't have the other two tusks he needed. "Okay, next boar to fight, come on, I've gotten two of you so far, I can deal with this." He muttered to himself as a third one slowly walked around him, being more cautious than the other two were. "Okay come on, lets get this going." He said and dashed at the creature. It didn't have much time to react and the little time it did, it just snarled and unsuccessfully nipped at Spencer. He struck the thing and it went tumbling, rolling away and losing 40% of its HP. "Okay, come on. If I can hit it for a critical hit, this will go on a lot easier, and hopefully get the tusk in a process." He said to himself, a habit he was slowly getting while he was by himself.

Spencer HP: 52/60 D: 2 E: 1/6

1 Boar Tusk

Edited by Spencer

ID: 88957 BD: 9 CD: 10 LD: 10 MD: 7 Mob = 3 Damage, Spencer = 3 Damage

Spencer twirled his mace, an idea forming in his head. Why not throw it? He thought and stared down the mob, but it was gone. He spun around just in time for the boar to hit him and tackle him to the ground. Spencer gasped and threw it off of him as soon as possible. He got up and glared at it, spinning around and throwing it hard at the boar. It squealed and didn't duck in time, getting struck right in the head, killing it on contact. Spencer walked over, hoping that this kill would be the one to get the tusk, but he was sadly mistaken. He sighed and saw the empty ground, happy for the exp but sad because the one thing he really going for isn't here.

Spencer HP: 49/60 D: 2 E: 1/6
Boar HP: 0/5 D: 3

1 Boar Tusk

Edited by Spencer

ID: 88958 BD: 10 CD: 10 LD: 14 MD: 1 Spencer = 4x3x1 = 12 Damage

He got the second of the three, and he was actually quite proud of himself. He ran and picked up his mace, looking up to make eye contact with a boar that was very very close to him. "[censored]." He mumbled and stood up, looking at the boar. "Sword art?" He thought to himself and swung the mace, directly at the boar in an upwards arc. "Upward Swing." He said and his mace glowed, striking the boar and sending it flying into the air, killing it and making it shattered into 100's of blue crystals. "Yes!" He cheered and saw a tusk fall to the ground, rolling around to finally come to a stop. He smiled and picked it up, putting it into his inventory. "Okay, lets relax a little bit before I go back to all of that." He muttered and sat on the plains, letting the sun wash over him.

Spencer HP: 49/60 D: 2 E: 0/6
Boar HP: -7/5

2 Boar Tusk

Edited by Spencer

Spencer sighed happily in the sun, realizing that the front lines might be something that he really wants to go for. The idea of helping people and getting to his family at the same time really does interest him, but what exactly could he do? I'm such a low level, there's nothing really that I can do. I'm a sucky low level who just hit level 3, after being in this death game for months upon months, I'm doing this all wrong He thought to himself grimly, letting his insecure thoughts spread  through his mind, clouding his thoughts. "No." He muttered and slowly sat up, brushing him off. "I wont let this take me down, I will get better and I will help out in the front lines." He said to himself and got ready to fight another boar, hopefully the last boar he would have to fight on this quest.

Edited by Spencer

ID: 88967 BD: 10 CD: 12 LD: 20 MD: 6 Mob = 3 Damage Spencer = 12 Damage

He finally got the third Boar tusk. The fourth boar was being a little more intelligent, snipping and making eradic moves so Spencer couldn't really tell exactly where it was going to be and when. But, Spencer was starting to get the hang of fighting low level dumb mobs, so this made it a lot easier. Spencer spun around but got hit by the random boar, striking him from the side when he didn't expect it. "Great, down 13 Hp, now I'm a little annoyed." He mumbled and stood up, reversing his grip on the metal handle and getting ready to attack it. He decided to take a play out of the boar's play book and randomly run at it. Apparently the boar was not expecting it and Spencer had him where he wanted him. "Upper Swing." He said and struck the Boar hard, sending it flying and killing it in one hit. A boar tusk fell from its body and Spencer smiled, gaining his third boar tusk.

Spencer HP: 47/60 D: 2 E: 0/6
Boar HP: -7/5 D: 3

3 Boar Tusks

Edited by Spencer

Spencer smiled to himself a little bit, realizing  he finally got all three and was about to finish his second quest ever. "Yes!" He almost yelled in glee. He hopped around a bit happily and walked around some, just all happy with himself. "I did this, all myself, no one else has helped me and I did this!" He was gleefully walking around the plains and the forest. He wanted to spend a bit more time in the wilderness. He had all the time in the world to turn in the quest so it made sense that he really could just take his time and just sit in the after glow of happily finding himself moving up in the world. "I wonder what level I'll be after this? I hope at least 5, that will be half way to my main goal of getting to level 10, I don't know why but that is my big goal of all time is to really hit that and stay moving forward at that pace, even though it would start to get pretty hard to move fast." He gave himself a mini monologue then leaned against a tree.

While Spencer was leaning against the tree in the wilderness, he started to think about what his life might be like as he started to climb the levels. He would be able to go on to the front lines and help out everyone else in moving the world forward, one step at a time to get out of this hell hole many people still consider a game. He could possibly meet someone on the way, but he didn't think that was too likely, he hadn't met anyone yet That's because you don't get out enough. He rolled his eyes at himself and continued to dream about his life in the future. There was a possibility in a love interest, but he didn't expect that in the near future. He could finally have his paladin build that he was pushing for.... but he had no idea how to get it I could always ask Vale to help me, she's great and I'm guessing she'll help me He continued his mental imagery in mental and physical silence.

He mental dreams continued. He would have a fully decked out armor set up, multiple items, and hopefully even apart of a guild, if someone finds him interesting enough to be allowed in. He thought about all the people he has already met, and hoping that he can slowly meet more and more people. Maybe even become a name that people know through out Aincrad. Lets not get too carried away Spencer, you're literally level 3, this wont happen for weeks upon weeks, you're going to get impatient and quit.Even as he thought this, he wasn't feeling like how he usually did when he got too carried away with something. He was feeling confident that he can actually do this, he knew he could do this. These dreams that he was experiencing were going to be something that he was going to make happen no matter what.

Okay, lets start heading back. Fighting those boars was fun and all, but I really do not want to have to keep fighting them for hours upon hours just because I want to be out in the forest alone with my though. He sighed a bit to himself and got himself around, cutting off he mental imagery of him becoming a bad ass Paladin who could fight anything and protect his friends. "Okay, I'm pretty sure it is this way... I really hope I don't get lost." He laughed and continued to cut through the tall plains and winding trees, heading back to the meeting point with the quest giver in order to complete it and move on." I wonder if there is a third... There probably is going to be one with how it looks, should I even keep doing these?" He spoke aloud to himself and continued his lonesome walk back to town.

Edited by Spencer

Spencer could see the town in sights, the buildings slowly building up from the horizon, the shadows making strange shapes over the ground and the people who walked under them all." If this place was real... it would be an amazing place to be. Maybe even a date.... If I could meet someone." The nagging thought of never meeting someone pushed at his mind again, causing him to think slightly depressing thoughts. You haven't met anyone yet, do you honestly expect to meet someone on the front lines? Yeah, its pretty doubtful that you will. He sighed a bit and shook his head, his thoughts were a little much sometimes to him, but he ignored them and continued to walk. The black smiths's shop was coming into view and he brought out the three horns from his inventory." Quest 2 about to be done."

Spencer entered the store and the NPC was busy doing its automated actions to look more life like." I'm back." Spencer said and the NPC registered his voice, standing up and smiling. "Greetings boy, do you have the tusks I asked for?" He asked and Spencer walked forward, handing him the other three tusks that were in his hands." There you go, all three of them." He smiled and the requirement on his HUD screen activated, showing that he finished his quest. "Thank you my boy! These will come in very handy. Hey, if I could possibly ask one more favor from you," Spencer sighed, already knew what was coming," Could you possibly deliver this package to a friend of mine? She'll be just sitting by a tree but it is very important that this gets to her." Spencer nodded and left the store, accepting the task.

"Wait, should I even continue doing this? I am I'm getting kind of bored and I really would like to take a break from all this constant' lesson' crap." Spencer's ability to find a reason to talk out loud to himself was kicking in again and h was talking out loud as he slowly started to walk down the road, in the direction of no where in particular." I could be doing a lot better quests... yeah on I couldn't I'm such a low level as it is I wouldn't be able to do much." He thought grimly to himself, sighing again and yawning a little bit. "Hmmm, what could I do with me being just a low level player. Wait.. is the shop quest around here somewhere?" The Sandy haired boy heard about a quest in order for players to be able to open up a shop and sell their crafts to respective players, something he was planning on doing.

"Yeah! I think I'll take a break from these quests and take my chance at making a shop, or at least getting a profession of some sorts, If I can find the dang quest that is." While he was talking, he was looking for the quest icon on his HUD screen, but for some reason he could not find it at all." Ugh, please I want to find you." He was complaining but he was already imagining what his shop would look like, his little bakery type thing, making food that could give people really nice buffs." Can't wait honestly." He mumbled and smiled, making a shop could really help other players if they really did need items, and he could make some really good Col."Find that place and then I'm all set, got my bakery after that quest." He smiled gleefully and frantically started to look for it.

Spencer stood up, seeing it finally on his map." Thank god, this took forever to find." He started walking towards the place with a light smile on his face. He couldn't tell why he was so happy about opening up a store and completing a quest, maybe it had to do with him feeling accomplished, whatever the reason was, he felt on top of the world. "I'm doing something, for me and hopefully in the future, for others." He smiled a bit more a that thought, he loved to help people. "What kind of meals will I have? I mean of course pastries and bread, maybe I could make ice cream too, well whatever is made I will start making it. Hopefully I rank up in my shop quickly too, tier 3 items are hard to make.. Which means I really need to start leveling up in order to get to Tier 3." He kept talking and then he was almost on top of the shop." Here it is." He smiled.

Edited by Spencer