[F4-PP] Feeding the enemy

Do you know what was inside Kuro? i ask my familiar who shakes its head no that it didn't know what was inside the chest. Kuro just looks down at the little Velnia. Contemplating something in his mind before agreeing to nuzzle the female dragon in a affectionate manner. Seeming to have been a little bit annoyed with the licking but not minding it overall so allowing the little dragon Velnia to do what she wanted in terms of licking and cuddling. I chuckle and giggle at their little interaction thinking the two little familiars are going to be good friends most of all. After watching them for a bit i then heads over to Itzal to see what you had found. So are you able to open the chest Itzal? i ask you curiously and excitedly loving the mystery of a chest that could be found. The items that could've been put into it.

Edited by Hestia

Itzal inserted the pick into the lock itself.  "Well, let's find out shall we?"  As Itzal began to work, Velnia tried going from nuzzling the flying Lion, to playing with him.  Similar to how dogs would roughouse but in a playful manner.  Soon enough there was a click and the chest opened up, a menu appearing before them revealing four hundred col, five materials, a rare weapon and two rare consumables.  All of them were unidentified of course.  Seeing as how this was a low level floor Itzal wasn't surprised that the col was a low amount.  He sent half the col to Emmy, as well as the materials and one of the consumables.  He kept one since he needed them for dungeons and combat and such.  Training you know?  "The item is unidentified.  You can take it to a merchant and he can identify what it is and what it's enhancements are.  Finding consumables are great since buying them is such a pain on a daily basis," he said before getting up.  "Alright I suppose it's time to head back then.  Oh, that uh reminds me.  Do you have anywhere to stay?"

ID#  89224  LD:  9+3

400 col, 5 MAT, 1 Unidentified rare weapon, 2 unidentified rare consumables.

Giving 200 col, 5 MAT, 1 unidentified rare consumable to @Hestia

Edited by Itzal

anywhere....to stay.... my mind completely blanks at that realizing that i have absolutely no where. I could go back to the inns but i refuse to do so since that would be like going back to a place filled with bad memories. Memories of having given up on everything and of seclusion. I shake my head to clear these thoughts and just smiles cheerfully and rubs the back of my head. i guess i don't have a place to stay. That seems to be a bit of a problem.  I say with a nervous chuckle trying to play it off as nothing big. Kuro grins and happily plays with Velnia to entertain the little thing, and to get its legs moving and use to such company since it has picked up on the fact that both of us seem to be know each other to a certain amount that it should be nice to Velnia.

Listening to her drift off as she says those words was very familiar, as he had heard many individuals say such things.  He waited for her to say the inevitable before nodding to her with an encouraging smile.  "No worries Hestia, everyone has issues like that."  He paused as he noticed Velnia and Kuro begin to play with Kuro.  Most of the time she could never use her wings when she played these games with other familiar's.  But now she was playing with a familiar with wings.  She automatically assumed the familiar wasn't lightning fast as her though.  They played in the land for a bit before Velnia made a few movements that encouraged Kuro to join her in the skies.  Itzal looked at Hestia again with a grin from the sight.  "I've recently bought a house and my shop has two bedrooms and kitchen upstairs.  Granted they're all small, but it's something.  You can stay there if you'd like.  You'd have the entire shop to yourself.  There's lots of song crystals I've made hanging around as well.  What do you say?"

i would love to stay with you. I say with a smile on my face on my face as i smile. Not caring if it's in a shop since it would be better then nothing, and would be pretty comfortable compared to the cold ground that would be below.  Kuro is enjoying flying through the air with Velnia doing her best to match her speed in the skies having a grin on his face as he challenges the little dragon to a contest of speed. Going fast, but not as fast as Velnia could go. The weight of my familiar being more then Velnia which would slow down his speed more so then Velnia's smaller body. I grin as i watch the little playing of our familiars.  I think things are going to only go up from here.  I say with a happy smile thinking that things could only improve from this point forward considering how things have improved since the start of my journey.

Edited by Hestia